K's Candy Ch. 019

Story Info
Working and getting ready.
2.5k words
4.07
5.5k
3

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 19 On the job, and getting ready for the big event.

I glanced at the calendar. The mysterious party was in less than three weeks; the first appointment at Dragon Studio was this coming Saturday. Katherine hadn't said anything about either since she'd sent me the calendar invites. I wanted badly to ask her about them, but I knew she'd fill me in when she wanted to. Me not asking about these events was good practice in honing my discipline, and her not telling me right away was probably both useful and entertaining for her.

The first couple of days at work had been surprisingly normal, given the nature of the interview. Rick had not asked for anything more than coffee, and my days had consisted of getting my bearings, meeting people, figuring out where things were, and conferring with Him to get background information on certain aspects of HT Agency's business. It felt like any other job, pretty much. And unlike any other job I'd had to this point, I had a door.

Having a door felt like a gigantic upgrade, regardless of what my actual job might be. The little outer office that led to Rick's office was mine. And it was only little by comparison to Rick's palatial digs; it was more than enough for me. Better yet, Rick had given me leave to decorate it and a nice little budget for that purpose. A girl could do worse.

Mistress had me recount my first couple of days. She told me that Rick not using me sexually had nothing to do with me, and both mornings she had laughed and assured me that my outfit for the day made me look extremely fuckable.

"Some weeks you'll feel like a whore, some weeks a junior executive, and some weeks, both," she said and a giggle. I had to laugh, too, hearing Mistress' matter-of-fact tone and sincerity.

* * * * *

I was sitting at my desk Thursday morning, responding to various invites and the like that Rich had asked me to rank in importance, from, in His words, "maybe" to "absolutely not." This was more engrossing work than it might seem; Rick Travers was wanted more or less everywhere by more or less anyone trying to make a buck for themselves, their clients, or for some charitable organization. Sifting through them and taking note of the different approaches being used proved fascinating.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the IM blinking.

Come in when you have some time. I had heard some people imply that Rick's graciousness was an act, part of His CEO sales pitch. Perhaps it was an act, but in the few days I'd known Rick, He seemed sincere. In my experience, when someone was nice to a person that they didn't need to be nice to, that someone was a genuinely good person. And Rick absolutely didn't have to be nice to me.

I walked into the office and Rick was standing by the windows, seemingly deep in thought. I stopped a few steps inside, unsure of whether I should say anything and thus disrupt Him.

He turned to me and smiled. "I am working on something, candy, and I'm stuck. I think you can help me with some inspiration."

I listened, assuming there was more to come. I was surprised; this wasn't the kind of thing I'd have expected Rick to be asking me to help with after three days on the job.

He studied me a moment, as if reading my thoughts. "A slightly different kind of inspiration, candy."

He then made a gesture, two fingers gently but quickly sweeping upwards. I knew what it meant, and I knew what kind of inspiration Rick was looking for.

I carefully peeled off my dress and laid it over the back of the couch. Rick smiled again as I stood there in nothing but my collar, bra, garter belt, stockings, and heels. I looked down a little.

Rick walked over to a round table and moved the two chairs away from it. "Over here, candy. Stand against the edge and bend over."

I moved to the table and bent over as instructed. Rick produced ropes from somewhere -- I wasn't watching to see where they'd come from -- and bound me to the table, arms and legs spread out. I laid my head sideways on the table, feeling the coolness of the laminate material on my skin and the acutely aware of how open and accessible my cunt and ass were to him.

Rick moved out of my view, and a moment later I could feel Him behind me, leaning over. He told me to lift my head and I did so. A moment later everything was darkness as Rick wrapped a blindfold around my head and secured it.

The blackness and sudden silence made me momentarily anxious. I told myself to breathe normally and to relax. I reminded myself that whatever I did here, I did for Mistress, and ultimately at her direction. Mine was to obey, happily. That thought comforted me and I relaxed. I was helpless and in the dark, but somehow all right.

I had no way of knowing how much time was going by. The silence grew and deepened, and I began to feel it almost as a physical thing, like a blanket wrapping around me.

Then I felt Rick behind me. All at once I heard a slight sound, felt His skin on mine and his cock entering my cunt. I wasn't aware of how wet I'd become -- He slid in easily and didn't rush in filling me completely. When He was all the way in, I could feel the size and girth of Him. He was close to being too big for me, but not quite -- it was a slightly discomforting sensation, but pleasant at the same time.

I clenched Rick's cock as He started to fuck me. I could hear Him above and behind me, taking me with confidence, letting out little grunts of exultation as He moved in and out.

The darkness helped me completely abandon myself to the moment. I was there, I was getting plowed expertly by a man with a big cock, and my desire was turning from glowing embers to raging flames, but at the same part of me was given over to the act of serving her, and my thoughts seemed to bounce from what was happening, to her, and back, and then back again.

The sensation was dizzying -- spots of color exploded in the dark before my eyes. The sounds of Rick getting close to exploding, and the pace with which He was working me over were getting to me. I felt as though I would physically come apart if I didn't cum.

It overtook me, and I forgot myself. "Rick! Sir! Pleaseeeee let me cum! Ohhhh fuck...Rick...please!!!!"

I heard Him scream in response and then explode inside me, His cock throbbing and pulsing as He emptied Himself.

"NO!" It was as if the act of denying me had been what had driven Him over the final edge and intensified His release.

I panted, trembling. Instinctively I tried to close my body up, to absorb the sting of denial, but the bondage prevented me from moving at all. Rick pulled out and I throbbed and spasmed uselessly. I heard vague sounds that I couldn't place, or even tell where they were coming from. My mind was sunken, drowned in something thick.

Slowly I came back to something like normal. I felt Rick close, leaning over from the side.

"Good girl, candy, so good," He whispered in my ear. I involuntarily moaned hearing the words of praise.

Rick laughed a little. If I weren't blindfolded, I'm sure I'd have seen Him smiling that engaging, infectious smile. "And, good news, I'm very inspired suddenly."

I heard Him move away, and a few moments later I could hear the soft clicking of keys as Rick typed away on His laptop.

* * * * *

As we got close to Dragon Studio, I realized that I'd driven right by it many times without noticing it. The place was unobtrusively situated and the sign out front was nondescript.

Mistress seemed to know what I was thinking about. "They don't take walk-ins, pet. No need to stand out."

I nodded, deep in thought. I still didn't know what was happening to me today. I got myself involved in the pseudo-argument that if I did know, would it matter anyway? I let all that go as the car came to a stop. It wouldn't matter. It couldn't matter. It didn't matter.

Dragon Studio was reassuringly immaculate. The receptionist, Glinda, seemed to know Mistress and she greeted me warmly when Katherine introduced me to her. Glinda had multiple holes in each ear and one in her left nostril. Her short-sleeved top revealed various tattoos down her right arm and on the right side of her neck.

"Have a seat. Lila will be with you shortly." We sat down and I flipped through some tattoo magazines, marveling at the variety and number of tattoos some people have marked themselves with and appreciating their apparently massive pain tolerance.

Lila came out after a few minutes and greeted Mistress affectionately. Lila was a striking woman: tall, 5-10 I guessed, slim but well-proportioned with green eyes and shiny long jet black more or less straight hair. I surmised that the hair color was a this-month thing and laughed a little to myself.

Lila conducted us to a room in the back and hat me sit in a special chair that allowed me to lean forward but still remain comfortable. "Take your shirt off, candy, and lean forward," Katherine told me in a firm but reassuring tone. I did as she asked and Katherine took my shirt and carefully folded it over the back of another chair.

Mistress turned to Lila. "As we discussed," and handed Lila a slip of paper.

Lila smiled and nodded and started preparing. It was obvious that I was getting a tattoo today, somewhere on my back. Or side, the sudden thought occurred to me. Getting a tattoo on my side seemed like it would be awfully painful.

I'd noticed that Lila herself didn't have that many tattoos, that I could see. The few tattoo artists I'd ever seen had quite a bit of ink.

I felt Lila wiping something near my right shoulder blade, reassured that there wouldn't be a tattoo on my side. At least not today.

I still often had to urge to talk, regardless of how much more submissive I was becoming. "I noticed, Lila, that you don't have a lot of tattoos..."

Lila laughed pleasantly. "Tattoos hurt!" All three of us laughed, my laughter a little more nervous in character than Katherine's or Lila's.

"OK," Lila said. "Breathe, relax, and hold still, candy. If you need a break, just say so. This isn't a test of pain tolerance, or some kind of contest." I nodded and relaxed the best I could. I heard buzzing behind me.

Lila was right -- tattoos do hurt, but this particular tattoo didn't hurt nearly as much as I had talked myself into thinking it was going to. I don't know how long it took; I sensed that Lila was working methodically, carefully. I listened intently to Mistress' and Lila's conversation, not because it was particularly interesting, but because I found that it helped take my mind off of the tattooing.

At one point I asked for a little break, because I needed a little water more than anything else. I had no way of knowing, of course, but I had the feeling that we were much closer to the end of the tattoo than to the beginning. Knowing that, and realizing I'd been taking it so well, made me feel good. I turned to Katherine and smiled for no particular reason.

I got back in place and closed my eyes, thinking about other things. The buzzing of the tattoo gun, the sound of Mistress and Lila talking, the feeling of the ink being applied, all seemed to drift into the background. I thought about how good it would feel to have this mark, whatever it was, on my skin. It came from her, so it didn't matter what it was. I thought about what my next appointment here might be about, about the "party" coming up that I still know nothing about. I thought about all these things and then stopped thinking entirely, realizing none of it mattered, really.

The buzzing stopped and I heard Lila behind me. "All done!"

Mistress got up and came over to look. "Wonderful work, Sis...thank you."

Lila got a little mirror and positioned it so I could see the tattoo.

I admired it a moment. So simple and elegant. So much like the Woman who gifted it to me. I turned and hugged Mistress; I could feel tears at the corners of my eyes. I wanted to tell her how happy she'd made me, how much I loved her...a thousand things. But I couldn't form a word. I just held on tight, sobbing lightly.

Mistress whispered in my ear, as usual saying just what need to be said. "It's all right, candy. I know. You're welcome, and I love you. Very much."

* * * * *

That night, I cried again in Mistress' arms.

We were laying her bed, facing each other. The double-headed flexible dildo was inside both of us. Mistress held me so tightly...owning me, but protecting, guarding, sheltering me at the same time. Our bodies moved with a unison that needed no direction or coordination. It was as if the thing running from her to me and from me to her was alive somehow, and made our bodies move perfectly together.

I heard her sounds become more urgent. I could feel her heart beating faster as it thumped against mine. My mind was swimming but not holding its own. I had no idea how I would hold back from exploding.

Katherine's breath was hot and urgent on my skin, her voice a fierce but loving whisper. "Today's a special day, candy. Cum with Me. Come hard."

Her words snapped that tight band inside me. The feeling of release seemed to start in my feet and travel up my body, until it reached my mouth and I screamed. Our bodies thrashed together and the wave kept rising, rising, exploding again. My eyes were blurry; I thought I might pass out. I screamed again --- I have no idea what I might've been saying, or if they were words at all. I was not there. I was buried in that deepest darkest warmest place...as if I were with her and inside her and her inside me, in some way I couldn't explain.

I don't know long it was before I came back to the here and now. I hugged Mistress as if I would float away if I didn't hold on for dear life.

Tears streamed from my eyes, and I felt Mistress' lips gently kissing those tears. I words "I love You" formed in my mind but they seemed too small to encompass the size of what I was feeling, too shallow to describe the depth of it. Then all words flew away from me and there was nothing but darkness and warmth and the ultimate feeling of safety and peace there.