K's Candy Ch. 018

Story Info
Interview day!
2.8k words
4.26
4.7k
2

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew Katherine, I rarely took naps and didn't appreciate them much. But since I've known her, that's all changed. I love naps and greatly appreciate them, not just as little rejuvenators but as an emotional and mental respite from my life as her submissive, which, while amazingly rewarding, can be stressful.

This morning's nap was especially welcome. I wasn't so much concerned about the interview today -- Katherine as much as said I had the job -- as I was unsettled by all the recent changes in just about every aspect of my life. A new working situation was one more item on the pile. Little did I know how big this particular item would turn out to be.

I'd left myself plenty of time to get ready; being stressed over time was one thing I didn't need today.

Coming out of the shower, I looked at the outfit Mistress had chosen for me to wear today: Beautiful white blouse, a black leather skirt, probably a little bit too short to be considered totally businesslike, black stockings, garter belt, matching pushup bra, no panties I noted with half a smile and a bit of chagrin, and the shoes, which left 'businesslike" for dead in an alley somewhere. Black patent leather ankle strap pumps with 6" heels and a 1½" platform. Sexy as hell, I had to admit.

I was going to look like the world's hottest receptionist, or a high-class call girl. I laughed to myself -- receptionist with a steel collar. I checked my phone again; it should take 12 minutes to get there. I got dressed, checking myself a bit more obsessively than usual, looked around the house to make sure everything was in order, and got going.

I knew the building. Lakeview Tower more or less dominated the skyline in this part of town. While the architecture was nothing special -- tall with lots of glass and black matte metal -- what it lacked in uniqueness it made up for in size. Lakeview Tower was big.

The HT Agency occupied the 22nd through 25th floors. The current president and CEO, Rick Travers, was the son of Hank Travers, the founder and the "HT" in the company name.

My research told me that HT represented hundreds of models across in lots of countries across lots of industries. The agency could get you a baby, a cat, a Boy Scout, a soccer mom, all the way up to the highest of high fashion models. From what I read HT made scads of money because they knew how to make money in every possible niche. The company remained privately held, so much of the exact nature of its business practices remained the subject of speculation.

What was not in question was that Rick Travers had inherited his father's genius for identifying the right opportunities and making money. By all accounts, the company continued to be wildly successful.

I didn't know was how Mistress and Rick knew each other, and had wondered about this a bit. Mistress had described Rick as a friend and didn't elaborate further, which was my queue not to ask further. I imagined (hoped) that Rick Travers would be more forthcoming.

Rick's office was on the 25th floor. I walked into the building and headed for the elevator banks, vaguely conscious of eyes on me here and there. I had gotten used to the occasional stares at my collar, but today's apparel I'm sure was creating more reasons for some people to check me out.

I found the right elevator bank and, double bonus, an elevator came right away, and I was the only one waiting.

The elevator ride was fast. The doors slid open and there was lots of glass and marble. I pressed the button by the double doors. A male voice responded.

"Can I help you?"

"Candy Blackwell to see Mr. Travers. I have a 1:30 appointment."

Then silence. I looked down at myself, thinking about the old adage, "dress for the job you want." This thought made me laugh a bit nervously as I waited.

The door buzzed and I pulled it open and walked in. A young man in a nice suit led me through a vacant small outer office and to big double doors with the name RICK TRAVERS on a an elegant but rather plain sign. Simple and unpretentious, it seemed. A good sign, perhaps.

The young man smiled and opened the doors. I went in and Rick Travers got up from behind the desk, thanked the young man, and met me halfway.

I heard the doors closing behind me a Rick shook my hand. "Candy, thank you so much for coming." He was impressive to look at. He looked to be in his late 30s, 6-2 perhaps, in good shape but not overly muscular. Dark slightly wavy hair that didn't yet need help staying dark. A winning smile. A good-looking man. Throw in rich, successful, and apparently nice and there wasn't much to not like.

I thanked him for seeing me and he walked me along the huge windows on one side of his gargantuan office. I paused a moment to admire the spectacular view of Indian Lake. It's good to be the CEO, I mused.

He showed me to a seat and settled in behind his desk.

"Katherine tells me great things about you, Candy." There was no hint of whether he knew anything about the nature of Katherine's and my relationship. As far as I could tell he wasn't at all fazed by my collar, but that could've meant, or not meant, anything.

I crossed my legs, mindful not to let the skirt ride up too much, given my panty-less state. "Katherine is very kind, Mr. Travers." I smiled a little, fighting the urge to look down.

Rick smiled an inviting smile. "I'm sure it's all well-deserved, Candy. And please, call me Rick in private. We don't stand on ceremony here; that goes all the way back to when my father founded this place it's been that way. In front of visitors or clients you can be more formal."

I nodded. "Yes, Rick. Thank you. I understand." It felt funny calling him Rick, but Candy is nothing if not agreeable!

Rick turned his chair a little, towards the windows. "I've known Katherine a long time. Her parents and mine were friends. Katherine and I practically grew up together." He turned his chair back towards me.

"Let me talk about what we do, what I do, and what I need you to do here." I nodded eagerly. All that would be good to know.

"As you probably know, we supply modeling talent to just about anyone for just about anything."

He left a little silence, as if wanting me to say anything I might know about the company, so I shared what I'd learned through my research, as succinctly as I could. He listened, keeping his eyes on me. I could tell that Rich Travers was a man who does a lot of listening and is good at it. Or at least is good at making you think he's listening.

Rick complimented me on having done some research.

"What I do is keep this place running and growing. The less I have to deal with the former, the more I can concentrate on the latter. But I do what's needed when it's needed. I hire good people and trust them to do a good job, and they come through for me."

He paused a moment. "They're well compensated, of course. That helps with the results."

We shared a brief chuckle.

"I need you to manage the flow of traffic here. To deal with the non-stop flow of people and information trying to reach me, weeding through it all, so that I can deal only with the really important stuff."

I frankly wondered if I was qualified for that and Rick seemed to be reading my mind. "You have no idea how you would go about doing that. You wonder if you are qualified for this."

I swallowed a little. "Yes, Sir, I mean yes, Rick. That crossed my mind."

That smile again. "Don't worry, Candy."

He looked me over, almost imperceptibly. "You're totally qualified." I blushed slightly at this as some of my "qualifications" were clearly visible.

He got up and walked over to the windows, turning a moment to admire the view. "That's one important facet of the job. There are some others."

I listened intently as Rick turned around, expecting him to elaborate. Just then my phone dinged. I was going to ignore that when Rick said, "you'll want to get that."

I looked at him, confused, then at my phone. The PC291 app was blinking. I opened it:

RICK TRAVERS

0797 1838

Rick looked at me. "0797 1838," he said.

I couldn't breathe for a moment. "Yes, Rick. That's the code." I struggled a bit getting the words out. I tried to focus on breathing normally.

He smiled again. This time his smile conveyed no salesmanship, only a sense of entitlement, triumph, and satisfaction. It was suddenly and overwhelmingly obvious what the other parts of me new job might be.

Rick leaned back against the windows. "Come here, Candy, and kneel," he said. It was not so much a command as an invitation with no alternatives. I went to him and sank to my knees. I looked up and he looked down, the obvious being stated without a word.

I undid his pants and fished his cock out. It sprang out, rapidly hardening. I closed my eyes and went to work, some part of me disengaged, but another, stronger part totally in the moment, inescapably so.

He was pretty big, on the thick side. I sucked and licked, and slowly I warmed to the task. The moment came when I realized that I actually wanted to be doing this. Sucking off a hot guy I'd just met, solely because Mistress had given him leave to demand it of me, was incredibly hot.

I worked his cock over firmly, lips clamped to it, worshipping it. I grabbed the backs of his thighs and sucked harder, hungry to taste him. My cunt oozed from the excitement of doing this; I imagined Mistress sitting in her office, visualizing exactly what was going on at this moment and smiling with satisfaction. That thought made me shudder and get even wetter.

I heard him getting more excited and that increased my hunger tenfold. I kept at it, almost possessed with the need to take his load in my mouth. I could tell from his sounds and his bodily reactions that he would explode any moment.

I sucked harder and faster and in a few seconds Rick exploded in my mouth. While pineapple juice might not have been Rick's drink of choice, his load tasted far better than some I had had. I sucked deeper, harder, milking his throbbing cock dry. I swallowed every drop and finally, and I realized with some chagrin, reluctantly, let his cock from my mouth.

I was slightly dazed, kneeling there. I could hear Rick getting his pants back together, making sounds of satisfaction.

I felt fingers on my chin. I looked up. Rick looked even hotter to me at this moment.

"Good girl, Candy. I think you're going to be great at your job." I managed a little laugh.

"Come back Monday morning at 8:45 and ask for me. Welcome aboard." He extended his hand and helped me stand again.

Rick motioned to the bathroom. "Take as much time as you need, Candy. See you Monday."

* * * * *

I had just pulled into the driveway when my phone rang.

"I hear someone totally aced her job interview!" Mistress' voice was a mixture of congratulation, excitement, and subtle gloating. I blushed wildly.

She continued. "Rick was very pleased, slut, and he's understandably excited about you working for him." I laughed -- "excited" probably didn't begin to cover it.

"Given that you'll be there every day, Candy, obviously you don't have to wait for a code to come through on your phone. I've given Rick a free hand to make use of you as he sees fit while you're there."

I sat there, listening, not at all surprised really. It wasn't likely that today's interview/blowjob was going to be a one-time thing. "Yes, Mistress," I replied, remembering that I had enjoyed today more than I probably should have.

I then had a more troubling thought. Did Rick's ability to use me at will while in the office extend to others Rick might want to let in on the action? It wasn't that I could do anything about it, but some part of me had a perverse need to know. I semi-rationalized it as wanting to be a good girl by being clear about Mistress' expectations.4

"A question, Mistress?"

"Of course, Candy," came her answer.

"Just so that I don't make a mistake from something being unclear, Mistress, does Rick's free use of me extend to other people he might bring in? Or would they have to have the code?"

There was a brief pause before Katherine answered me.

"Oh, no, slut. I trust Rick completely; I known him a long time. He has to be there, but whoever he has there, you will serve. Don't worry."

It was the answer I more or less expected. "Yes, Mistress. Thank You." I was thinking the topic had been exhausted when Katherine continued.

"It's important that you understand, Candy, that you're not just there to serve coffee and suck cock. The things Rick said he needed you to do, you will be needed to do. This is a real job. It just has some . . . peculiar aspects." We both laughed but I was grateful for what Mistress had said. In truth I had been thinking, after Rick had me blow him, that that was going to be my job.

Since Mistress had continued the topic, I felt OK asking about another thing that had occurred to me.

"Mistress, the only other thing is, and I guess this isn't that important in the scheme of things, but I have no idea what my salary is, or what other benefits there might be, and things like that."

She answered in a reassuring but firm tone. "Rest assured, slut, your salary is more than fair and includes compensation for the special nature of your duties. There is no need for you to know how much it is. You go to work, the money lands my bank account, and when you need money you let me know. As for benefits and the other stuff, it's all taken care of."

I thought about it a moment. There really was no reason to have asked that question. My salary didn't matter, nor did my knowing what my salary was. I was in the job Mistress wanted me to be in.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank You." I was about to apologize for having asked but I got the feeling that I didn't need to. I had asked, Mistress had explained, and I learned something. Next topic.

I got out of the car and went into the house as Mistress moved on "I'm sending an event to your phone, Candy. I'll explain in detail when I get home."

My phone beeped and the event popped up:

PARTY

LOCATION: HOME

JUNE 15th AT 1:00PM

I accepted the invite and my mind drifted and reeled a bit as I considered the many possibilities that the word "party" suggested. I'd come to realize in short order that my new life and lifestyle gave the simplest of words potentially much different meanings. "Interview," for example in very recent experience.

"I love you, Candy. Be home in a couple of hours."

"I love you too, Mistress."

I was changing into my indoor clothes when my phone beeped a two more times. I went over and checked it.

MEETING

LOCATION: DRAGON STUDIO

MAY 25th AT 2:30 PM

MEETING

LOCATION: DRAGON STUDIO

MAY 18th AT 11:00 AM

I set the phone down, wondering. I didn't know what Dragon Studio was and the word "Meeting" was somewhat strange and, like "Party" could mean any number of things.

I was about to look up what and where Dragon Studios was when I decided that I should practice good discipline and get dinner going first. Perhaps perfect discipline would have been to not look it up at all, but I was going to settle for good discipline this time. I laughed to myself as I turned on the little TV in the kitchen and started pulling things out for dinner preparations.

Chopping vegetables while watching Below Deck was surprisingly relaxing. I'd almost forgotten about Dragon Studios.

Almost.

When the cooking was at a good pause point, I searched for Dragon Studio. They had a really nice, flashy website, but the main line was all I needed to know:

DRAGON STUDIO -- BODY MODIFICATION EXPERTS SINCE 1977 -- TOP QUALITY TATTOOS AND PIERCING

I got back up and went back into the kitchen. Oh dear. I am not so good with needles.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I made my last comment I did not intend to create a disruption. I did intend to express my opinion. I’m not sure I would consider myself the typical anony, but again that is just an opinion.

Allow me to add your story has been a wonderful ride and a well written exploration of an incredible trust exchange between two amazing and dynamic characters.

I clearly see the difference between you and I. Sex is third, submission is secondary, and commitment beyond simple submission is primary.

What I read in chapter 18 left me angry and disappointed so I chose to use the comment section to lash out. I did note it was going to be crass. You all were warned. However, in hind sight my language was a bit emotionally charged and too strong.

Why was I upset? Because Mistress misused Candy. Yes she has the right to. In fact Mistress can do whatever the heck she wants to regarding Candy...but that doesn’t mean she should.

For anyone to honestly build such trust, to develop such faith, and to truly love someone so much that they surrender their entire self over to another person is nearly inconceivable to many people. But that is what Candy did. She gave herself, her life, her all to mistress without asking or expecting anything in return.

I know of no person in any marriage even among my family or friends that openly offered to their chosen life partner anything that even partially resembles what Candy laid openly before Mistress. Sure some of them changed their last names and agreed to joint checking accounts but that’s about it.

And what I saw in the first 17 chapters was a love story culminating in a marriage of sorts between Candy and Mistress. One that is more honest and deeper than what society considers normal today.

But right after the marriage, right after Candy takes Mistress’ name ...

Mistress sends her to her new job, her only other purpose outside her Life with Mistress, and it is simply to suck her new boss’s cock. That was the cliche part - sorry - but it was. And I called it out.

Is that her only job. No we all know the author talent she won’t leave it at just that. But even that doesn’t dismiss the fact that scene was cliche.

But even though it was cliche, let’s go with that was simply Mistress’ playfully way of saying no matter where you go and what you do, your will is mine. I could almost accept that...

Until, Mistress flippantly via a phone call (I guess a text might have been a bit worse) informs Candy that Rick doesn’t need a code anymore he has Carte Blanche to take or even offer Candy freely to others.

And that’s where it broke for me.

To me, Candy surrendered herself completely to Mistress based on a trust, and a love, and a faith in her that was built up over time. But somehow new guy Rick has the right to use Candy for himself and any others of his choosing without ever having to establish a single thread of care, respect, or concern for Candy. He did nothing and is reaping all the rewards.

But wait maybe you’d say, Mistress knows and trusts Rick, therefore the trust chain is intact, and Candy should be happy with it. You are right. Candy the sub would be...but for a one off.

Sharing a sub with another trusted partner IS NOT like me allowing a good and trusted friend to borrow my cabin for a week. Such gifted moments should only be one offs with a limited duration and a shit ton of rules. Basically the reason for the codes. Done we are good.

More importantly, my cabin is insured and easily replaceable should anything unexpected or accidental happen. But even with that comfort in hand, that amazing building, on that pretty shore, that my family built over the years means so very much to me and my new family...that there is NO F’ING way I’d give anyone their own key to that cabin. I don’t even rent it!

Candy isn’t a cabin and Candy’s value should be considered priceless and clearly seen as a possession that is impossible to replace no matter how highly insured she is. And yet Mistress, one day after setting fair use and trust rules, is already handing keys to access and use Candy in such a callous and careless manner.

I get the submission aspect...strongly.

I get it’s a story and I’m too attached...no really I do.

And I’m not judging the past or future chapters by what I read here...I just felt I needed to comment on how this made me feel.

I still FEEL...that what Mistress did was cliche, and no matter how much it was well within her right to do...was still wrong to do, especially the way she chose to do it.

candy_slutcandy_slutabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment.

While I see where you're coming from, but for me this is a favorite chapter -- it expands candy's submission. The sex is secondary (and this is a big part of the point of the whole story) -- the form that candy's submission may take is less important than the realization for her that she must obey.

And obedience is what candy gets off on, along with the feeling that she has less and less control.

Thank you for reading.

--candy

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2about 3 years ago
in response to anon

Mistress never said that candy would be a corporate whore. Furthermore i don't believe that Mistress will allow candy to be just that considering how educated she knows candy truly is. We as the readers just have to wait and see how the stor will turn out.

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years ago
Typical

A typically Anonymous comment. Don't let it get you down, candyslut. Your writing is yours, your fantasies yours, looking forward to the Dragon Studio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing chapter to me

I know the following comment is going to sound sarcastic and crass comment because that's how i wrote it. But I like this story and this chapter just pissed me off. And yes before the nay Sayers jump all over me, YES I know it's just a story but this chapter really bothered me in so many ways.

Basically from this chapter what I have discovered is that after all of the wonderful things that have happened between Mistress and Candy to reach this point in their lives together...the only role Mistress can find, no sorry I typed that wrong, the only role Mistress believes Candy is worthy of, is for her to serve as a corporate whore?

Just disappointing and cliché.

Prior to this she was Mistress' to use and enjoy and all their scenes have been honest and intimate even if Candy was used/shared with others. Now she is also Rick's suck me, fuck him, lick her, fuck them - just cause I said so - cold, worthless, whore.

How will Mistress and Candy even have an intimate life together when all of Candy's needs and desires are being met and managed at work.

I could go on but I'll end with disappointing and cliché...Candy deserved better. Mistress fucked up big time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

K's Candy Ch. 017 Previous Part
K's Candy Series Info

Similar Stories

Soft Submission Ch. 01: Captured A sporty tomboy is gently bound by her cheerleader crush.in Lesbian Sex
Becoming a Lesbian Slave An older business woman is slowly dommed by a younger bitch.in Lesbian Sex
Kitten Exposed Ch. 01 Tabitha turns to porn to pay the bills.in BDSM
Samantha on the Swing Pt. 01 A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.in BDSM
Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 01 Cindy's gift comes with great consequences.in Erotic Horror
More Stories