K's Candy Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenka pressed more firmly, and I blushed, feeling the wetness starting to ooze a little. She glanced in Rick's direction. "Very good girl she is, Rick. Very responsive." Rick nodded knowingly, approvingly...all I could do was hold still and take it.

Lenka suddenly slid a finger deep inside me and I caught myself just as I about to let out a loud gasp. I raised up on tiptoes, involuntarily. Lenka enjoyed the effect Her ministrations were having...curling and wiggling Her finger inside me as She turned to Rick to share a little laugh.

I closed my eyes, clenching tight around Lenka's finger and panting as softly as I could.

Lenka leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Feels good, candy slut?"

All I could do was nod, hard. At that moment Lenka pushed a second finger inside and started pumping them, deeply...firmly...

I shuddered, hard, biting my lip, my whole body tensed...I was drenching Lenka's fingers, but I couldn't think about anything but holding still and not uttering a sound.

I stared at Lenka with pleading eyes. The urge to scream, or moan, or...something, was overpowering. Just when I felt the sound about to burst out, Lenka miraculously withdrew Her fingers from me.

I exhaled deeply, shaking.

Lenka took my chin in one hand and slid the two soaked fingers into my mouth. "Suck them clean, candy."

I needed no encouragement. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the taste of myself...in that moment I didn't know or care who might've been watching, or...anything else, really. There was nothing in me or around but the taste of submission, of surrender.

I don't know how long that feeling lasted for. At a certain point Lenka slid Her fingers from my mouth and I heard Rick say, "good girl." I moaned softly.

Then Rick and Lenka were gone and I slowly got back to something like normal.

12