Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 01: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That reminds me. You mentioned in the morning that I was more than any husband.'

'Absolutely, sir. more than any patidev.'

'I am back in 10 days and will be coming to the apartment in the evening. Arrange the master bedroom for suhaag raat and Priya as the bride.'

'What a great idea sir. She would very much like it, given she's still a virgin! And I will have fun getting it all ready for you sir.'

'Wow.. a virgin? are you sure?'

'We discussed it sir. She rather learn and serve you than some no-good boyfriend. We are truly committed.'

'I am seriously happy to have you both as mine.. now, I have to catch up on some work before I head to my flight and don't want to see you both in the same clothes for so long. Why don't you meet Priya and get busy settling yourselves into the apartment and for me. I will see you both in 10 days... for my suhaag raat.. my anticipation is building again.'

'I will truly miss you for these 10 days sir. May I take your Calvin Klein that you are wearing now sir.. I will keep your smell with me as I go about my days.

So saying, she bent down, pulled out my underwear, sucked my penis till it got to some pre-cum.. she wiped it with my underwear and put it into her purse.. and headed out..

After a few hours, laying flat in my first class bed on my flight, I smiled at the most interesting few days I had, and slowly Zzzzz...

12