Kumar Apartments Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drops her legs down and starts to get up I ask: Does Rakesh comes for lunch?

To that, she turns to look at me to answer me but immediately her gaze went down to my short. To her gaze, I looked down to discover the hard tent mounting on my short with a pinch of dark wet shade at the tip, a light spot of my pre-cum. But this time I did not hide it and let it be as it is. Well, she's exposing her things too, then why should I not? She just smiled and answers: No, he doesn't come for lunch, he has it in his office cafeteria itself, he will return only in the evening.

Me: Then... why don't we order something from out?

Shobha: We have plenty of time to cook, what else we are going to do then?

I flirt and say: Well... we can do many things if you want.

Shobha smiles back and then raise her arms up yawning and showing me a good close-up view of her well-waxed underarms and say: I guess I will plan to have a good nap after this good leg massage.

She gets up and comes close to me making my heart beat faster and then with one hand she takes the bottle of the body lotion from the couch and with other hand she taps on my head and say: Ok will order from outside...

She hits the bottle end to the mounting tent on my short and continued: But don't build-up any dreams.

Out of slight pain, I grab over my hard on over the short and said: Auch!! I can't help not to dream when you keep giving me one.

Shobha stood up placing an arm on her waist and replies: Don't worry dear; you have plenty of time to build your dreams, and who knows... Rakesh will be going out of the town tomorrow...

She smiles and walks away, damn she's right, my brother Rakesh said he won't be home for a few days from tomorrow, which means Shobha was having something big for me.

I said to her as she walked slowly crossing the couch: So that means...

She immediately turns and says with a wink: That means we have plenty of time to talk on many more interesting stuff.

I was so excited now, but as she said, I should hold on my patience too. I kept watching her as she continued to walk to her room. Her sexy legs in motion, her back thighs, and her ass not visible but hidden in her tiny baby doll dress, cute and sexy as hell. I was admiring her and almost drooling when she suddenly turns back to me as she reached her room door and found me checking her out with my lust-filled eyes. I was unaware that while I was staring her from her back, my hand was already on my shaft rubbing it over my short. Her gaze on my shorts made me realize about it and I immediately took my hand off. On my stupid quick reflex, she laughed and said: I guess you should have some alone time for yourself... before you make a mess in your cloth.

She went in but then she did not lock it this time. I kept looking at her door when she opens the door slightly enough for her to put her head out and said to me: Akash, come here. I have something for you.

I jumped off my couch expecting something more than my imagination could create off and walked to her. As I reached to her she brings her hand out towards me with a closed fist and said: Well, I should pay you something for that beautiful massage, right? Don't tell anyone... here's your reward boy. But make sure you return it back after its use...

I gave my hand and she dropped the thing she was holding. Fucking hot... it was her panties that she was wearing, yeah it was the same red panty she was wearing, little warm and moist.

I looked at her with a heavy blood rush all through my body when she smiled and winked to say: And yeah... don't make any mess in it. I need it to wear it back when your work is done. Now go and finish your job.

She then closes her door and locks it from inside. I stood for a few seconds at her door reconstructing what just happened, she really gave her worn panties to me to enjoy a good time. Wow! I ran with it straight to my washroom, took off my shorts, sat on the commode and all I did for the next 15 minutes was to stroke my cock as hard as possible while sniffing her woman essence till I cum hard enough to empty my balls dry.

After some 10-15 minutes I finish off my nasty work and then lay down on my bed for some minute. I was wondering about what all are just going on. My sister-in-law is talking naughty stuff to me, she is open to sharing her sexual thoughts with me and now she offers me her worn panties to help myself to have a good time. I was day-dreaming more stuff about me and my bhabhi Shobha now, what all we are going to do in the next few days when Rakesh won't be here. Suddenly I was brought back from my thoughts as I heard the doorbell ringing. I got up and hid her panties under my pillow and went out to check out who is at the door. As I got out of my room at the same time Shobha comes out from her room, but now she was wearing the same gown that she had earlier. She indicates me to stop and say: Wait, I will check who it is.

I stood at my room door seeing who it was, as she opens the door I saw a tall beautiful woman. Wow, once again a new face. She was fare and had a beautiful smile, but the fact was my balls were empty now and I wasn't having the same feelings towards a woman as I had earlier, maybe coz I was relieved now.

Shobha greats her: Hi Shradha! How are you, it's been so long seeing you.

So that's her name Shradha, as beautiful as she looks.

Shradha: I was going out for some work; I still have some time so thought of meet you once.

She raises her eye to see me standing inside and then she continued: I thought you might be alone so thought it would be nice to see you.

Shobha: Yeah sure dear, come inside.

While she was getting in she whispers to Shobha: So... who is he?

Shobha looks back at me and then says: Oh, meet Akash. He is Rakesh's younger brother...

Shradha: Ok! You mean your brother-in-law.

As they come inside together Shobha introduces me to her and says: Akash, meet my friend Shradha.

I smiled back to them both with a blush.

Shradha: Is he shy kind of?

Shradha: Ha ha ha! A lot!

Shradha smiles to me and get herself seated on the couch, as Shobha sat with her she turns to me and say: Why don't you come and sit here too Akash?

I was a bit dried out of my mood to be with females again and so I said: No it's fine; you guys have your time... I will go finish some of my work.

As I was turning back to my room, Shobha stops me and say: Wait, if your work is done, let me know... I want it back.

I knew she was talking about her panties but damn she was asking it while her friend was here, I was not getting the words to reply to her when she says to Shradha: He took my laptop for some work. Hope he has finished his work with it.

I now knew how to reply her and said: Yeah I will give it back in some minutes.

Shobha with a naughty smile says back: So still working on it?

Me: Ye... yeah!

Shobha: It's ok. Have your time.

I went back to my room and then smiled to myself thinking how naughty my sister-in-law can be. Almost some 40 minutes later I heard the sound of the main door opening and closing back. I thought Shradha must have left so I went and opened my door enough to peek out. She was really gone and Shobha was walking back to her room when she saw me peeking and said: Don't sneak like a thief, she's gone now.

I walked out with a smile, with a shy smile as she caught me for sneaking.

Shobha: It's going to be 2, what shall I order for lunch?

I reply with a flirt: Anything you suggest, I won't mind having anything while you are around.

Shobha: In that case, I will order 2 bottles of water for you.

Me: Ha-ha, no I was kidding, I am hungry indeed.

Shobha: Then stop flirting and say what you want?

Me: Well I am new to this place so you suggest something better, something delicious.

Shobha: Ok then I will order something from KFC, is that fine?

Me: Oh nice, perfect.

Mein : Jaysa apko theek lage.

Shobha: By the way if you are done with my laptop... you can give it back to me now.

I laugh out and say: Ha ha ha! God damn bhabhi, you are really naughty and clever, seriously that was a good one, you make the order I will get it.

I went back to my room to pick her panties and then when I got back she was making a call to someone; maybe she was making the order. I showed her panties and she grabs it with her right hand while her left hand was busy with her phone. Initially, I did not live my hold on her panties, she pulls it to herself and then says: Let it go, it might get stretched.

I left it off with a smile and she started talking on her phone.

Shobha: Yeah, hello... I have an order to place...

She was busy talking on the phone while I stood and watched, immediately she holds her phone between her head and shoulder and then used both hands to make her panties strait. I wondered what she was checking, is she checking if I made any stain on it, but she wasn't. To my surprise, she bends over and puts her one foot in her panties, and then with one hand, she lifts her gown to her knee and then places her other feet inside. Then I realised she was wearing it, right in front of me?

She pulls it up inside her gown and then holding it over her gown, she further pull it up wiggling her hips and then stood up giving me a smile and talking on the call. Fuck... that was hot actually to watch her wear her panties right in front of me and then I thought all these time while she was with her friend she was not wearing one. I stood right there motionless, compromising what I saw when she cuts the call after placing the order and say: What happened to you?

I collected my words and replied: Aaa... nothing, was you roaming around till now without it?

Shobha: It? Ha ha ha! It what?

Me: Your panties.

Shobha laughs and walks past me to the living couch while saying: What's in that? You didn't know right, in the morning when you showed up, I was in the sleep shirt, remember?

She stops and turns back to me and continue: Actually, I wasn't wearing anything else other than that one shirt.

Fuck was she really? I thought to myself

She drops back herself on the couch and says: 20 minutes or less... so we can watch something or talk till the food arrives.

For a few minutes we were silent, she was scrolling over the TV channels and I was in my own thoughts, thoughts of her walking in front of me in her sleep shirt with nothing inside as she said. Suddenly she breaks the silence and says: Why are you so silent, by now I know you aren't one in the silent natured guys.

Me: I... I don't know... hmmm. Does Rakesh come home by 7 or 8 pm every day?

Shobha: Yeah... why?

Me: Nothing, just asked.

Shobha: Maybe today he will be home early. He's leaving for Mumbai tomorrow so...

Me: Aww... so is his flight in early morning tomorrow?

Shobha smiles and with a blush she says: No... Not so early, his flight is at 9:30, but... you know like he is going for 2-3 days so...

She didn't continue so I asked: So... so what?

Shobha: Hmmm... You are so dumb actually. Don't you get it?

Then I got what she meant and said: Okkk! So that's why he might be early today.

Shobha: Yeah! Now I guess you got it. For a few days he won't be seeing me, his love for me will be a little more tonight.

Me: Damn, I really envy Rakesh now, he is so lucky.

Shobha sit crossing her legs and say: Why?

Me: Lucky as I said to have a wife like you, what else a man needs?

Shobha: Why do you keep saying that? What's that you saw in me actually?

Me: By the way how is your sister? You told me about her in the morning.

Shobha: Why? Why you wanna know about her suddenly?

Me: Nothing, just asked for a conversation.

Shobha: Ok, but you skipped my question.

Me: What? Which question?

Shobha: What's that you saw in me so special that you keep saying Rakesh is lucky?

Me: Hmmm... What can I say, words won't be enough.

Shobha: Tell me. You can't escape now.

I collected my words and said: You... you are just a bomb bhabhi. You're really a hot and sexy woman.

Shobha smirks and say: Seriously, a bomb? Do you think that?

Me: Absolutely, 1st class bombshell you are, I don't think anyone can resist you.

Shobha raises her eyebrow and questions me: Resist from what?

Me: don't mind my words but, no one can resist thinking of not taking you to the bed once they see u.

It was clear she wasn't offended but was enjoying the content I said, her hands slowly went down resting on her belly and slowly stroking her thumb at the bottom of her boob over her gown.

She laughs to hide her blush and say: Ha-ha! Ok and... What else?

Me: And moreover, as you said you love sex... and you are naughty as well, and... what else a man needs to go mad not to have you?

Shobha: Ok ok... I liked that explanation, well for your information even Shivani is like me. Do you want me to talk to her?

She had a naughty grin as she said that about her sister Shivani.

Her words and her grinning face forced me to blush and I said: What do you mean when you said she is like you?

Shobha: Just like me... don't make me brief it, get it yourself.

Me: So you mean even she is sexy like you and...

Shobha: And? And what, say it.

Me: Is she a hot and sexy lady like you? I mean, with a good desire for sex.

Shobha couldn't hide her laugh when she saw how shy I was to say it and replied: Ha-ha! Yeah, she to like sex a lot.

Me: So... that means you both sisters share your sex tales with each other right?

Shobha: Yeah, it's common among girls, we do. She's just 3 years younger than me and we have been sharing everything from our childhood... I see suddenly you are interested in her now.

Me: Ha-ha! No nothing like that.

Shobha: Shall I ask her to come down tomorrow? You can meet her too.

Well, the offer was mind-blowing to meet her sister but the thought of a sudden meet with her sister made me nervous and I said: No-no... not so soon. I don't know, maybe later.

Shobha: Ha-ha! Are you shy or are you nervous?

I thought it would be better to change the topic from her sister's topic and concentrate on my sister-in-law who was with me at the point of time, so I said: So, tonight... I guess Rakesh is going to...

Shobha: Going to... what?

Me: Going to have fun with you.

Shobha: Fun? Ha-ha! Yeah, you better try to sleep early... maybe you won't get a good sleep later.

Me: Why? Why would I not get a good sleep?

She blushes as well as smiles with naughtiness as she says: You know... when we hmmm... make love, we just forget the rest of the world and... Often we are loud, Ha-ha! Especially I am.

My dick throbbed as she said she is loud while having sex, I said: Wow, Really?

Shobha: Yeah.

Me: No issues for me, I will just enjoy some live audio porn, ha-ha!

Shobha: Ha-ha! So you mean you even enjoy live audio?

Me: No... Nothing like that but... just said it.

As I finished she stared at me with silence and thought something for a few second, like 2 to 3 seconds and then suddenly says: Wanna watch?

A sudden thrill ran in my veins as she said that, but I wasn't sure what she meant so i asked: What? See what?

Shobha bites her bottom lips and says: Me and Rakesh!

Me: You and Rakesh? Please be specific before I think something else.

Shobha licks her bottom lips just where she bite a moment ago and say: Wanna see me with Rakesh? Wanna see how your brother fucks me?

There I was clear of what she meant and now it wasn't just a thrill but a wave of hot blood was rushing in my every single vein, a rush of excitement crawled all over my body when she said "how my brother fucks her". I couldn't control my excitement and threw my words out of control: Oh yeah, but how... I... no, I mean sorry!

Shobha: Ha-ha! Stop that, you are not good at hiding your excitement.

I stroked my hand on my forehead to wipe the tiny drops of sweat grew over my skin and said: What can I do, you just said such a thing.

Shobha: Don't need to fake things, just be honest. Now listen to me.

Me: Ok... go ahead.

Shobha: Let's do some drama tonight, are you ready?

Me: Drama? What drama?

Shobha: A drama in which when Rakesh returns back to home in the evening, you won't be at home.

Me: What! Why? Where will I be then?

Shobha: Oh god! That's what the drama you have to play dear.

Me: Ok... So you want me to act as if I am not at home.

Shobha: Yeah, smart head.

Me: But how will that be possible?

Shobha: It's simple; when he arrives... you just hide in your room.

Me: I don't think that will work bhabhi, Rakesh won't take a moment to realize that I am in my room.

Shobha: Why? How will he come to know if you are hiding in your room?

Me: What if he checks in my room for me?

Shobha: Ahhh! Don't ask so many questions now, stop talking for now and just do as I say and all will be as per our plan.

I was excited thinking about watching my hot sexy sister-in-law getting fucked but then I was equally worried thinking what if Rakesh catch as in this play.

Me: It's exciting to hear bhabhi, but it's dangerous as well.

Shobha: Don't worry about that, live it to me. He is never gonna know you are here.

Me: What makes you so sure, Have you? I mean, have you done it before?

She didn't take a second to answer me and said: Yes!

Out of excitement I popped on my coach and said: What? When? And who was the third person?

Shobha: Ha-ha! Guess who can it be?

I thought for a second who could be that so close for her to do that and said: Your sister?

Shobha: Not bad, you got brains.

Me: Really? Are you serious? She has seen you guys having sex?

Shobha was unable to hide her laugh seeing me literally jumping on my excitement and said: Yeah, and not just once, she has enjoyed our show many times.

Me: Oh god! How?

Shobha: I am just too bored to explain it to you now, so just do what I say and you will know it by yourself.

I was extremely happy; though it wasn't about having sex with her but watching her having sex on the first day itself of my arrival wasn't bad. I said: As you say bhabhi, now I am least bothered about getting caught.

Shobha: Ha-ha! Ok. Now when the lunch will arrive, eat and have a good sleep.

Me: Sleep! Why?

Shobha: You should understand it, tonight is gonna be a long night for you.

Me: Ohh yeah... full night match!

I started wondering about the view of Rakesh taking over Shobha; I was so excited to notice Shobha was still there staring at my excitement.

Shobha: Hello! Are you still here?

Me: Ahh, yeah... nothing I was just thinking.

Shobha: Thinking of what?

Me: Hmmm... About the same thing that's gonna happen tonight.

Shobha: Hmmm... Ok ok. Enjoy the show tonight, and maybe you won't have to wait for the night. If Rakesh comes to know you aren't at home... he might pounce on me the moment he enters the house.

Me: Oh god bhabhi, you are making me restless now. But... but then bhabhi, what about my dinner?

Shobha: Don't worry about that, I will plan something for that as well

Before I could ask her further, the doorbell rings up.

Shobha: I guess it's the food delivery person.

Soon we had our lunch and then I was all set for an afternoon nap

Shobha: Ok, go have a sleep now.

Me: I wonder if i really get a sleep now.

Shobha: If you don't sleep now... you might sleep off early in the night. Choice is yours.

She was right and I was not in any mood to lose such a chance of watching her getting fucked. She went into her room and I went into mine to sleep. All I thought before my eyes went down was about Shobha's naked body giving me live porn.

To be continued...

12