Kurt and Me

Story Info
Friend was to fuck his wife but settled for fucking him.
938 words
4.12
12k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had my wife left for the airport than Kurt showed up to fuck me. I had become Kurt's cum dump for the past year. I think my wife Emily suspected something, but was not sure.

It all started out so innocently. We were having an office party and our wives were invited.

Kurt and I both worked for Emerson and Company. An investment brokerage firm. Office parties with our wives was viewed as a team building event. I suspected that Arnold Emerson saw it as an opportunity to fuck some of the hot wives.

Arnold was blatantly hitting on Emily and Kurt was making sure I knew it. Kurt had often told me he wanted to fuck Emily and I think he was a bit jealous.

When Arnold and Emily disappeared, Kurt said, "Oh well, if I can't fuck Emily, I can always fuck you."

At first, that went by me, but when he repeated it, I took notice.

Holy crap, would Kurt really settle on fucking me, I wondered.

I knew how much Kurt wanted to fuck Emily and that surprisingly excited me, but fucking me, now that was something altogether different.

I ducked into the men's room to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I was letting loose a stream of urine in the bowl when Kurt came in. He took the urinal next to me and removed his cock. Instead of pissing, he was stroking his already hard cock. My eyes caught what was happening and became fixated on the sight.

"Want to suck it, don't you?" Kurt asked.

I tried to speak, but no works came out. Then Kurt repeated, "Want to suck it, don't you?"

I mumbled, "How did you know?"

"I've known for a long time, but I was saving my cock for Emily. Since Mr. Emerson seems to have her in tow, I will settle on you sucking my cock, and me fucking you."

The first part I was down with, but Kurt fucking me that was altogether something else.

"Get on your knees and suck me," Kurt ordered.

I did as he said. I slumped down on my knees and let his cock enter my mouth. His long veiny cut cock, with the big mushroom head, soon filled my mouth. I started to suck Kurt's cock, but he was impatient and began skull fucking me. As his cock hit the entrance to my throat, I began to gag. Before his cock could enter my throat, he unleashed a huge load of cum. My mouth was filled, and some ran out my nose, causing a burning sensation. I swallowed as fast as I could.

Kurt's cock slipped from my mouth, and he said, "Not to worry, there was another load in him, and now he was going to fuck me."

Kurt's cock never went down, and he was waving it in front of my face.

"Drop your pants, turn around and bend over," He demanded.

Meekly, I did as he said. I was about to receive my very first fucking. Was I ready, I wondered?

I felt Kurt's cock probing around my puckered ass, and then he hit the target, and started entry. At first, I felt a searing pain, but that pain eased as his cock reached and touched my prostate. The massage of my prostate caused a warm wonderful feeling over my entire core. Once his entire cock was in me, Kurt said, "I knew you were a natural born bottom. Get ready, you are about to get the fucking of your life.

A fucking I was not sure, I was prepared for. As Kurt began to fuck me. The warm feeling was expanded, and I felt great pleasure in being fucked. Soon Kurt was slam fucking me.

I heard someone say, "Oh my," and then the closing of the men's room door. I wondered who it was that saw Kurt fucking me. Something that would haunt me.

Kurt and I were both very vocal, as he continued to fuck me. They had to hear outside the men's room.

The awesome prostate massage I was receiving was having a definite affect on me. I could feel a big orgasm building. As it neared, I heard Kurt yell, "I'm cumming."

When I felt his hot spunk coating my bowels, I blew my load, cumming all over my pants around my knees. The orgasm I experienced was the best ever. This was the first of many times that Kurt would fuck me. I must have been a good fuck as he seemed to lose interest in fucking Emily.

Now Kurt was here to fuck me, as Emily was heading to the airport. As per usual, I sucked him off first, and swallowed his cum.

Kurt was deep in me pounding away, when the door flew open and Emily screamed, "Just as I suspected Kurt is fucking my homo hubby."

We were busted, but Kurt never missed a beat, as he continued to pound away. Emily was about to see me orgasm from being fucked by Kurt.

Emily stared wide eyed, as Kurt filled my bowels with his cum, and I spilled my load on the floor.

"I suspected something was up with you two when Kurt seemed to lose interest in fucking me," Emily said.

"You got that right. I did lose interest in fucking you after fucking Rodney. I'm sure he is a much better fuck than you," Kurt said.

"You can have him. I'm through with him. I'm leaving him to become Arnold Emerson's fulltime mistress." Emily said.

I don't know who was happier me or Kurt.