All Comments on 'Kutiya (Bitch) and Malik(Owner) 01'

by phantommaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
phantommasterphantommasteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please vote

It take a couple of seconds of the readers time , but means a lot more to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A pretty good start.

Thanks for writing and sharing your work with us. I think this has possibilities but you have given us little so far, so four out of five. I shall be keeping an eye open for Chapter 2, in which, hopefully, there might be more to get one's teeth into.

phantommasterphantommasteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks everyone who have read and voted so far. I have received a few feedbacks from people and they have come to my mail through lit. I would very much like to communicate and thank the senders for your feedbacks. However lit does not allow me to see most of your email addresses. So I would request you all to include your email address in the body of your message as well in case you would like to hear back from me. However if you wish to remain anonymous, then its absolutely fine to not include your email. One way or another I would like to keep getting your feedbacks either here through comments or in my mail through lit.

Cheers!

Phantom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story🐶

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphantommaster@phantommaster
A Dom exploring and experimenting my way through the various experiences life has to offer. I like kinks and taboos in all its forms. Connoisseurs of the perverse or otherwise, feel free to say hello