Kya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skirt! Kate also liked to wear skirts, and they could hide a bigger size a lot easier. Nate turned and checked the cupboard, pulling out a white cotton skirt that would be about knee length. He turned with it even as Kya was pulling the shorts down and off, and Nate nearly had a heart attack as her heart-shaped bottom was pointed in his direction, just clad in the thin panties. She was even more pretty half-dressed than naked.

She turned back to him and reached for the skirt in his hand, which he had totally forgotten about. Nate released it and watched as she slipped the skirt on, which seemed to fit her much better. He pointed to a pair of plastic clogs on the floor that she should wear, but Kya ignored them and picking up the small pouch, handed it to him with another string of phrases in her language.

"No." Nate said, pushing it back towards her gently. "This is yours, not mine."

She furled her brow and spoke slower, but still totally incomprehensibly, holding the pouch out so he could take it. Nate sighed and took the pouch, which made her smile. He was lost in that smile. Her entire face lit up and she seemed to relax a lot more. Had she just paid him to take care of her?

Nate slipped the pouch into his pocket and indicated for her to go up the stairs, but Kya again just stood there, probably not understanding the gesture. Nate gently reached out and taking her by the arm, gently pulled her toward the stairs and she obediently went with him, and up the short stairs to the boat deck, again giving him a view of her breathtaking ass clad in the skirt but filling it to perfection.

He stepped off the boat onto the dock and holding out his hands, helped Kya down as she allowed him to lift her up, she was a tall girl but very light. She didn't look thin, but she was certainly not heavy for being almost his height.

Nate then walked down the dock with her, one arm holding onto to her just above the elbow and escorted her out of the marina and back to his car. Not the greatest car, just a '84 Toyota Corolla. But it got him from A to B and it didn't need too much maintenance. He unlocked the passenger door and held it open, then indicated for her to get in, this time Kya did so, sitting down in the seat and then looking around curiously as if she'd never been in a car before.

She was even more curious when he reached down and secured the seat belt, watching his every move with those big expressive eyes that seemed to be very much at peace.

Nate closed her door, then went around to the driver's side, got in, belted up, and then fired up the engine. He drove back to the bar, and then parked in the back, where both he and Kate had secured parking spots. Her car wasn't there, so she was most likely with Charlene, which was good, that meant she wasn't going to be too worried. He'd call Charlene once he got his visitor settled.

He turned off the engine, then unbuckled the belt and looked over at Kya. An expression of fear and astonishment was upon her face as she looked around at the vehicle she was in and the driver.

"I'm not that bad of a driver, am I?" Nate asked, getting a mostly blank stare from those deep blue eyes in reply.

He sighed and got out, then going around to her side, opened the door, reached over and unbuckled the belt, not meaning to but brushing against her breasts in the process, or was it an accident? Had she leaned forward to ensure she did contact him? He wasn't sure.

With the seat belt undone, he helped her out of the car, locking the door behind her, and then unlocked the back door to the bar which allowed access to the two lofts above the place which he called home. She seemed to not want to follow him, so he had to have her lead, but she also wanted contact, not wanting to move unless his hand was upon her, so he put his hand on her arm and again lead her into the back of the darkened bar, then to the narrow stairwell that led up to the two loft apartments above the place which he and his sister owned and called home.

With her leading the way, guided by his hand on the small of her back, just above that still gorgeous ass clad in the skirt, she went up the stairs to the one bedroom loft that he called home. Kate's door was closed, so she was definitely not home, no surprises there, at least not for tonight. Tomorrow, at 7am, there might be a surprise when the workers arrived to begin reflooring the bar. It was closed for two weeks for renovations, and the floor was scheduled to be ripped up and redone this week. Messy, smelly work, Kate had happily fled to Charlene's for the duration and the two women were most likely planning a vacation during the downtime.

Kya walked over and sat on the bed, then bounced a bit, smiling slightly as she felt the softness or firmness of the mattress. Nate went to use the bathroom, tossing his keys and her pouch on the table. When he returned, she was stripped naked again, the clothing neatly folded on the table and he was presented with another view of her glorious back and ass while she was standing at the mirror, running fingers through her long tangled hair, with a very dour expression on her face.

Her face lit up when he opened a drawer and pulled out both a hairbrush and comb. He held them both out to her and she took the hairbrush, then sat on the bed and he watched for the next fifteen minutes, amazed as she very carefully brushed her entire length of long blonde hair until it glowed with light, no more tangles, no more snarls, long straight strands that went from the top of her head right down to cover her adorable ass. She seemed very proud of her hair, and she knew how to take care of it. Once it was all brushed, she then twisted handfuls of it and rapidly braided it until it was a manageable mass mostly on the top of her head and draping about halfway down her back, but no longer a free length to get tangled or messy.

She then put the brush down on the bedside table, looked at him, and very purposefully patted the bed beside her.

Nate shook his head, but indicated the bathroom, because he was pretty sure she needed to go, or should need to go. Kya again furled her brow, and allowed Nate to pull her to her feet and walked with him through the door into the ensuite bathroom that connected both lofts. It was a large bathroom, with an oversize tub, toilet, and two sinks, one for him and one for Kate. They had been together for years and years. As twins, he and his sister had supported each other through their parents' death and afterwards. Kate was mildly disabled, so Nate had always been there to take care of her, and she was comfortable with him in that role.

Kya looked around the bathroom, immediately went to the toilet and used it, not seeming to care that he was still in the room, but then again, whichever culture she was from didn't consider that a loss of dignity, so who was he to complain. She finished, and he indicated the toilet paper, which confused her for a moment, then she delicately wiped and put the paper in the bowl.

She rose and Nate reached past her hip to flush the toilet which made her jump and press against him, eyes staring at it as the water swirled and dumped it's cargo to be refilled with clean water. Not used to flushing toilets, must be from South East Asia, a lot of places there didn't have running water. Nate thought as he was very mindful of her warm naked body pressed against him, her eyes moving from the toilet to his, then back again.

He gently stepped back a pace and looked at her, trying not to get lost in those very expressive deep blue eyes of hers.

"Do you understand English?" He asked.

She tilted her head slightly, and then repeated his words "Do ye onterstant Anglis?"

Strong British accent, but not too sure which part of the Isles it was from. She was a mystery. But Nate needed to communicate with her. He had to figure out who she was and where she was from. If she was in trouble, he could help her, he knew people. But, he needed more information.

He brought her back into the bedroom and picking up the phone, dialled out and ordered Pizza, hoping against hope that she would eat it and not be freaked out by the disks of bread covered in meat and vegetables as he ordered both a Hawaiian and a Deluxe.

The delivery would be there in thirty minutes, so he had some time. Kya had sat back on the bed, but Nate had another idea, so he gave her a come hither gesture, and she obediently rose and walked over to him. Perfection in her every movement.

He sat on the floor, and she slid down to sit also, as cross-legged as he was, facing him.

Nate took her hands in his, and began to speak, slowly and clearly, trying to carefully pronounce each word as he talked, hoping she would pick up on the language and begin to learn, or at least give him a clue that he was doing the right thing.

What surprised him was that he would speak, then she would repeat what he said, word for word, in that English accent of hers. But he noted that her repeating was getting faster. Before, she would pause, but within a few minutes, just as he finished, she would begin to speak. Then she began to talk over him, talking as he was talking, saying the same phrases as he was still speaking them.

He stopped and looked at her, there was a tiny smile twitching the sides of her mouth.

"Hello."

"'Ello"

"My Name is Nate."

"Moi Nam is Kya."

"Do you understand me?"

"Ah do onterstand ye."

Nate smiled, she had figured it out. He had no idea this was unusual, he just figured she was smart. No idea that she had learned English in the space of half an hour. But then again, he had no idea that she was empathic either.

The buzzer rang, and he go to his feet to got and get the pizzas, leaving Kya sitting nude on the soft carpet of the bedroom. He had looked at her as he had been about to go downstairs.

"Kya, stay here." He had said, indicating for her to stay put, she had nodded to him.

Nate came back up the stairs carrying both boxes of pizza, a couple of plates and some napkins to find her still sitting on the carpet, waiting for him.

"I've brought food." He said, sitting down and putting the boxes between them.

"Wot be this?" She asked.

"It's pizza. Meat and vegetables on bread with sauce. You'll like it." I hope. He said to himself as he opened both of the boxes to show her the pizzas.

Kya ignored the Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian after one bite, but she dove into the Deluxe with a vengeance, delicately picking off the olive rounds with a look of extreme distaste and devouring the rest of the slice then wiping her lips with the napkin as she looked at him, then she burped, and looked so shocked that she was about to cry until Nate laughed softly.

"You're OK. Eat more, as much as you need." He said, then watched as she consumed another two slices in rapid succession. He had no idea where she put all that food, she was thin, but not bony. He could see her ribs and could also see the muscle tone, but she was by no means unhealthy looking, in fact, she looked to be in perfect health and in good muscle tone and body weight. She looked perfect, and very desirable, her skin had a light olive tone to it, almost Mexican.

After three slices of Pizza she didn't seem interested in the food any more, so Nate picked up both boxes and put them on the table, then held his hand and she rose, putting her own in his. The contact seemed to tingle, and he knew he was aroused again, but Nate did his best to fight it.

It was now about 7pm, and he was tired already, she looked to be sleepy as well. Nate figured to let her sleep in the bed, and he'd bunk in Kate's room, or on the couch in his room if she got nervous. He had no intention of intruding on her space again.

"Natanial, oi need tae bathe, will ye bathe wi' me?" She asked him.

Nate's eye widened slightly. This sexy, naked girl was asking him to shower with her? Did she have any idea just how aroused he was?

"Yes, sure, of course." He replied, then guided her back into the bathroom where he pulled out some towels and set them on the counter, then she watched carefully as he turned on the water flow, adjusted it to be fairly warm, and then flipped the switch to turn on the shower.

Before he could turn, she was in the bathtub, letting the hot water stream down her and soak her with a sigh of pure pleasure. Nate's eyes feasted on the sight of this beauty, now covered in warm water from the shower, water running in rivulets and streams down her curves, dripping off her erect nipples, water running down to encircle her hips, streaming in between her legs to run down her naked cleft, down her thighs, knees, and even her feet, slowly immersing in the hot water.

Her hair was wet again, but Kya didn't seem to notice or care, she turned her head this way and that, unbinding her hair so that it fell against her back and fully got saturated. She finally stopped and looked at him.

"Natanial, come join me." She said, then held out her hand.

Nate realized he was rock hard, and suddenly felt very embarrassed. His embarrassment was increased tenfold as Kya tsked, then stepped out of the shower and stood in front of him, dripping wet, then began to undress him, like a child.

She pulled his shirt up and he slipped it off, so he was bare to he waist, then she knelt down and pulled his pants off, confused as to the button for a second, then they were down and off, and she looked up to see the very obvious tent in his shorts as his cock strained to be free.

To his shock, her hand wrapped around his cock as she rose, holding it firmly.

"I'm glad to feel ye, Natanial. I thought ye might not be interested." She said, which blew his mind just a little bit. Her hand then left his rampant hardness and she slipped fingers into the waistband of his shorts, dropping them to the floor so that his cock sprang free.

She left him and went back into the shower, and this time Nate joined her. He pulled out a bottle of body wash, which she looked at with curiosity as he squeezed some out, then carefully, putting his hand on her chest, rubbed a bit until it began to lather up, then she got it. She moved under his caress and allowed for him to soap her entire torso up, making sure he did so, she would turn and wait until he had soaped the part presented to him, and she did so, moving his hand if it was not coating her in the sudsy film enough. She made sure he felt every single part of her; breasts, nipples, cleft, anus, ribs, arms, neck, all of her body was touched by his hands, under her guidance.

She finally felt clean enough, and rinsed herself off, then she took up the body wash and to Nates' surprise, she then washed him, from neck to toes. Just like with her, her delicate hands touched all of him and made sure he was fully coated in sudsy lather and then she rinsed him off, but she kept a firm grip on his erection as she did so, gently holding it and giving it a lot of much needed attention as it was aching for release.

She then adjusted the water flow to reduce the cold and increase the hot until it was almost too hot, and he gasped as the pins of fire spat down on him from the shower head, then she slipped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

Nate had never felt anything as wonderful as this. The hot water pouring on his shoulders and back, her wet mouth wrapped around his hard cock, lips tight as her tongue swirled around the tip and then she began to move her head, sliding up and down his shaft as her tongue continued to work around his shaft, licking the top and bottom, lips running over the veins and ligaments, he could feel every movement of her as her mouth sucked on him gently but firmly.

He had no choice in the matter, he felt the orgasm building and put a hand on the wall as he erupted, holding her head on him with the other as he pumped into her mouth. He felt no resistance as he came into her mouth, just her tongue and lip movements as they continued to milk him, drawing every spurt out of him until he finally began to soften after what seemed like forever. She let him drop from her mouth and then to his dazed surprise, opened the body wash, soaped her hands, and then cleaned him up so that his flaccid cock was fresh and all done.

Then she got back to her feet and stepped out of the shower. Nate turned off the water and followed her, taking a towel to dry her with, he then did that role, patting and rubbing her entire body until she was fully dried, even between her toes.

Once dry, she then went to the sink, filled a cup with water, and rinsed her mouth thoroughly, before turning to him with another brilliant smile. "Dry yeself, or ye'll catch your death o'cold, Natanial."

Nate nodded, unable to keep his eyes off this beauty in front of him, and quickly dried himself, not letting Kya do it, just using the towel to brusquely dry himself. He then walked with her back into the bedroom and he turned down the covers.

"You can sleep here, I'll sleep there." He said, indicating the couch for himself.

"Nae, you sleep here and I'll sleep here." She replied, pointing to the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, not wanting to impose at all on this virtual stranger who had already given him such a bolt of pleasure in their mutual shower.

She walked right up to him, pressing her body against his and wrapped her arms around him.

"I am Lari'Sota, I am for your pleasure. Please use me as ye need to, as ye want to." She said, then buried her head in his shoulder and he felt a sigh pass all through her. She must be exhausted, Nate knew he was. So he didn't argue, but got into the bed with her, and had the comforting sensations of a warm body curled up right beside him, her head on his shoulder, a hand holding onto his bicep, and her leg lying over his thigh.

He awoke as she stirred, and he was rock hard again, aroused by some formless dream of random sex the like of which he'd not had since teenage years. Nate looked at the clock - 11.49pm. Almost midnight. He felt the urge, so slipped out of the bed and relieved himself in the toilet, then came back to bed and lifted the covers to find Kya awake and looking at him.

"Ye have a need, Natanial, allow me to help ye with it." She said in that soft odd accented voice of hers. She held her arms open to him, and something in Nate snapped, he rolled into the bed and into her arms.

Their kiss was passion, his lips locked against hers, he could feel the rough stubble of his overnight beard pressing against her soft skin as he kissed her, their tongues battling as the kiss grew even more passionate.

He was aware that she was lying under him, and that they had moved into a position where he was nestled between her legs, her nipples pointy into his chest, and his erect cock was just to the side of her cleft. He looked into her limitless blue eyes and she moved her hips so that he was now pressing against her wet vagina. Nate shifted also and felt the head of his cock slip between her lips and into her wet depths.

With a groan, he pushed and slid into her while her arms wrapped around him and she pulled him against her as he buried himself fully into her willing body.

The gasps from them both was surprising, her eyes were even wider than before, and he could see forever in their depths, but for now, he wanted her. Like nothing he'd ever wanted before. He had to have her, and Nate began to fuck her hard.

Kya moaned with him, and lifted her legs, spreading them apart so he could fully nestle in between them and drive his hard cock all the way into her wet pussy. She flexed and rolled her inner muscles to give him a pleasure ripple, then smiled as Nate gasped at the very unusual sensation of her pussy milking him.

He pulled back so he could look at her properly, still thrusting hard into her, and they kissed, then kissed again, mouths hungry for each other. Nate's head was full of lust for this beautiful woman under him. She was tight around his cock, she was wet, and she was stunning. A lusty lovely girl wrapped around him, wanting him, needing him, and he was into her, in every way.

123456...8