Kya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the incredible shock to have a full alert as a plane was detected flying back towards the flight deck, already on final approach, and on fire. Nate had just been going off duty, but he had raced back on deck to assist as the plane, an Orion, flying when no Orion had been launched, was clearly visible with a cloud of black smoke around it, descending towards the deck.

The nets were all deployed, fire crews were put onto hot standby as the plane approached, wings wobbling as if it was barely under control, which it was. Nate and the current Officer of the Deck traded duties as they guided the plane in on strict visual and it touched down on a sea of retardant foam all over the deck, the nets slamming against the fuselage to slow it and stop it slewing into the water, Nate foolishly running up to the stricken bird to pull open the hatch and get the crew out.

It took him six weeks of counselling to finally stop the nightmares. The crew was all dead, except for the pilot and flight navigator. The navigator had actually landed the plane, and the pilot died an hour after landing. The other members of the crew were dead, all of them, mostly torn apart or in some state of very violent demise. Autopsies showed that they had killed themselves. No external violence.

The only survivor, the Navigator, a Lieutenant something, he'd long forgotten her name, had never been seen again. He'd heard she was locked up in a psych ward in New York state, and spent her days screaming at the walls, never stopping except when she was sedated.

The most damnable thing that kept being brought up again was the fact this was the missing Orion. But it had landed 7 days, to the minute, from the time it should have landed. There was no way, unless it had been refuelled, that the plane had 7 days of flight time in it. Nobody could explain that mystery, and the Navigator was too far gone to talk sense to anybody.

That incident escalated the conflict. As the United Nations examined the flight path and showed the plane might have flown over Japanese airspace long enough to be targeted by some esoteric weapon. Then the Chinese got on board, and accused the Japanese of also attacking fishing vessels, showing images of crews torn apart on the surface of the boats, and blaming the Japanese for the deaths.

Next thing they knew, the Japanese fired on and sunk a Chinese PT boat that strayed too close to the islands.

Even as the carrier group deployed strike fighters to keep both sides apart, a missile was launched from China, and exploded over the islands, ending the conflict before it got even worse. A five megaton nuclear blast vaporized most of the rock and dirt as the warhead exploded only a hundred feet above the surface. The Chinese General who had authorized the launch had been shot by his own staff, but his action would live on as the moment the world began to grow up a little bit.

Japan immediately began to fire missiles at China, but the UN was quick to intercept them and none hit the Chinese targets. China did not return fire upon Japan, and a State Official released a statement that read, in part 'We decree that this conflict is over. We have destroyed the islands to ensure that peace will remain in this land, and we will not attack or fire upon Japan, unless we are attacked in future.'

China also stated the same at the UN Security Council meeting, and refused any discussion about why it had used a nuclear weapon on uninhabited soil. The conflict slowly ebbed down, and Japan was pretty much made to agree to stop the battles, because nobody wanted the next step, which would have been a one-sided nuclear war which would have ended quite quickly as Japan would have been hit by multiple warheads.

It was considered a turning point in world events, as China began to take an active role in helping world peace, rather than focusing on internal events.

Unfortunately, for Nate, not too long afterwards, the worst day of his life happened.

He'd been on shift, guiding planes on and off the deck, when his replacement came running out to him and grabbing him had told him to report to the bridge right away, Admirals' orders, then took over from him.

Nate had doffed his gear and made his way to the bridge, where he'd come on deck and saluted the Officer of the Watch, who silently directed him to the Admiral's cabin.

"At ease, Captain." Came the words.

"Sir, I'm not a Captain, I'm a flight lieutenant." Nate had replied, then noticed how old the Admiral looked.

"As of thirteen hundred twenty hours you have achieved the acting rank of Captain, Mr. Briggs. You are also being discharged from the Navy as of right now. Pack your gear and prepare for immediate transport back home." The Old Man had said, rising to hand Nate his discharge papers.

"Admiral, I don't understand." Nate had said, very confused and concerned. Had he done something wrong?

"There's been an accident, Son. You're needed home much more than I need you here. I've got an Orion getting fuelled now that will take you to Okinawa. From there, you got a direct flight that will get you to Frisco. Godspeed, Nate. Get back home, you're needed there." Those were the last words Nate heard as a Naval Officer. He had shaken the Admiral's hand, turned to see one of his cabin mates had already gotten his duffel packed and handed it to him, and before he knew it, he was on the flight back home.

On the eight hour flight, he had read the telegram and letter over and over, but it didn't make things any easier.

Sitrep Frisco to CVN76

Regards Lt Briggs, Nathanial

vehicular fatality occurred, both parents deceased

At request of US Forces, Briggs to be discharged at Captain rank for immediate muster home

signed Sitrep Frisco, Rear Admiral Forrester

Nate had gotten off the plane at Frisco International, and had been met by Naval ground staff, who took him right to the hospital, where Kate was still under heavy sedation. She was all he had left. He got the details from the Doctors. The SUV his Dad had been driving had been hit head-on by another driver who lost control. The SUV had flipped multiple times then slid off the road and down an embankment. By the time the rescuers had pulled Kate's broken body from the wreck, both of his parents were dead. They had been killed instantly by the impact. Kate had broken ribs and multiple lacerations, but would recover. Her being in the back seat had saved her life.

It took Kate a week to wake up from the injuries, and then another week before he could take her home. She was able to walk, and her ribs were healing properly, but she refused to speak any more. She would whisper to Nate every once in a while, but as she tried to explain to him, there was no need to talk any more, her voice had failed them.

She had screamed herself hoarse in the wreck before they had gotten to her, but her voice had not gotten Mom or Dad to wake up, so in her mind, she had let them die, and as a result, her voice was no good to her.

She and Nate knew each others' movements anyway so she could be silent, and she became mute. Things slowly became normal, as normal as they could be, anyways.

Nate had tended to take care of his sister when their parents had been on trips, so he just slipped back into that role, but it took on more meaning when for a week long period, she refused to do anything without him there.

That included her bathing. This was a bit of a shock to Nate, as he noticed after a couple of days she'd not had a shower, and gently told her to go and get clean. She just shook her head and kept doing what she had been doing. She had been carefully slicing green onion for dinner, washing the vegetables, slicing them lengthways then chopping them up, and Nate had come up behind her, noticed her hair was a bit greasy, then whispered 'Go have a shower." in her ear.

Kate shook her head, flipped stray hairs over her shoulder, and kept on chopping. Nate waited for her to finish and put down the knife, then he gently took her by the wrist and turned her towards the stairs and bathroom. "Kate, go have a shower."

She took his wrist and walked up the stairs, Nate followed her into the bathroom, then tried to back out as she began to peel off her clothes. A hand on his chest and the whispered word 'Stay." stopped him, as he realized that she didn't want to be alone, not at all.

He leaned up against the counter as she pulled off her shirt, slipped out of the bra, then her sweatpants and panties. He knew his sister looked good, but for whatever reason, this time, Nate got hard right away. Kate's skin was alabaster white, with just a light pink tinge to it. Her breasts were small, but she had pronounced nipples that were cherry red on top of the small bubbles that were her breasts. Her hips were narrow and he noticed that she had trimmed her pubes down to just a tiny tuft of hair. She turned and flicked on the shower, then was in and washing herself quite efficiently and quickly, humming to herself as she did so.

She finished within about ten minutes, Kate never took long showers, too much wasted time. She stepped out and into a big towel that Nate held for her, he wrapped her in it, then hugged her as his hands rapidly rubbed her under it to dry off the water as she smiled at him. To his surprise, she took his face in her hands and kissed him on the lips, then let him go and went off to her room, still humming.

She came down a few minutes later, dressed just in a smile and walked up to where he was beginning to cook their dinner. She slid her arms behind him and hugged him, much the way she normally did. Nate turned in her arms to hug her back, surprised to find her totally naked, and was given no choice but to kiss her again.

"Kate, what are you doing?" He asked her.

She looked at him with her brown eyes, and kissed him with a bit more force. "Fuck me." She said.

"You don't like boys." Nate replied, his hands firmly holding onto her hips as she had hers twined around his neck.

"I love you, brother. I need you now."

Those were the last words she spoke that evening. Nate knew better than to argue, and with her looking at him with her expressive eyes, and in his own heart, he knew what she meant by needing him. He needed her too. The house was too quiet and empty now. It wasn't like they had many friends, both of them had not been very social, so if they did end up in bed together, who was going to know?

Kate was on birth control, had been for years as it helped to regulate her periods and reduce cramping, so there was no fear of pregnancy, and Nate had always been very careful with the few girlfriends he had to always use a condom.

He lifted her easily, Kate may have been his twin, but where she was thin and light as a father, he was maybe 60 pounds heavier, and all of it was muscle. Six years over two tours of duty on a Carrier left him with not much to do during his free time but to pump iron, and Nate was in top physical shape. Sitting her on the counter, she opened her legs to him and he stood between her thighs as her hands busily pulled him free of the sweatpants he was wearing.

"Are you sure?" He asked her as the head of his cock nuzzled her pussy lips and the entrance between them. He knew she was still practically a virgin, only the one guy and Joey had not been a big boy in any way. Nate knew he was twice the man Joey was, even without properly looking at cocks in the shower.

Kate made him certain of her intentions by grabbing his ass and pulling him into her, then gasping as he slid into her tight sheath. Nate winced, because she was very tight, and there wasn't much in the way of lubrication. So he pulled back out, then spat on his hand, and rubbed the head of his cock, then plunged into her slowly but firmly, keeping full eye contact as he slipped right up into the tight pussy of his twin sister, holding onto her soft ass with one hand, the other gripping her hip.

Once he was fully in, he lifted her, and carried her, both hands now cupping one buttock, holding her against him, to the living room where he simply deposited her on the couch and commenced to fuck her brains out.

He made sure to bring Kate to orgasm, Nate knew what to do. He knew that if it worked for him, it would work for Kate, he just had to stroke her the same way, just with different equipment. She screamed and dug her nails into his back, sobbing as she came while he caressed the sides of her breasts and pinched her nipples. He came inside of her and then lay on her, kissing her and stroking her hair as they both came down from the passion that was very wrong, but at the time, felt right.

So began a week and a day of intense passion for her mostly towards him. Nate had no qualms or issue with fucking Kate, licking her pussy, or allowing her to go down on him. But he never initiated anything between them. He was thorough with her, fucking her into near unconsciousness when he mounted her, or holding her tightly and kissing her while his cock slowly moved inside of her, bringing her to a quivering slow or a blindingly intense orgasm each and every time they coupled.

He was not very surprised the next morning when he awoke to find her naked, in his bed, her hand wrapped possessively around his member as she slept snuggled up beside him. He had to take a piss, so managed to extricate himself from her grip and made it to the bathroom, then he made his way downstairs as it was just about oh six hundred, and made a pot of coffee.

He sat in the early dawn, sipping on a cup of black coffee, then heard quiet footsteps behind him and turned to see Kate coming down the stairs, still naked, looking scared and very small. She nearly ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He handed her a cup of coffee, then sat her on his lap and put sugar and cream in it for her, and held her around the waist as she took a few sips.

"You won't leave me, Nate?" she asked him in that soft whisper that was all the voice she seemed to have since the accident.

"Never again. I'm out of the Navy, so I'm here with you, and I'll never leave you, Kate." He replied, then kissed her nose, which got him a sloppy but passionate kiss on the lips in return. She smelled of sleep, tasted of coffee and sugar, and he knew he was getting hard again.

She must have known it too, because Kate slipped around to straddle him, and gently lowered herself onto his erection so that it slid into her without much resistance, even as he watched her wince a bit as he was filling her up.

"You're mine." she whispered, then bounced on him.

"Mine, all mine." She muttered, working her hips to grind down as far as she could go, making sure he was fully embedded inside her.

"Never letting you go again." She said as she gritted her teeth and flexed her thigh muscles to move up and down so he slid in and out of her.

She whimpered as he felt her pussy begin to flex, and Nate assisted by pinching and pulling on her nipples to help bring her to an orgasm as she straddled him, his other hand steadying her so she didn't fall off even as he pushed into her deeply. He was mindful of two things, she was marking him as her property by doing this, and she needed the closeness to him.

After he had cum in her again, and then sent her upstairs to have a hot shower while he made them some scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, Nate realized what Kate was really doing with him. She was giving herself to him in an effort to prevent him leaving her alone. He knew that his twin had idolized him, and that he had never done wrong by her, always protected her, helped in a lot of ways to raise her to be the best she could be, even with her disability that prevented her from being socially adept.

Kate was the smartest person Nate knew, she blew him away in math and science, but she couldn't write a sentence in proper English to save her life. All through school, he had mostly done her English homework for her, and she had reciprocated by doing his math and science, so that they graduated the same year. He had been determined that if she did not finish a year, he would not finish a year, and their parents had been right behind them all the way, facing off against teachers and school administration to ensure Kate was given every opportunity.

They had gradded together, and both of them were very happy. Then he had gone off to join the Navy, and Kate had been devastated to learn that because of her disability, she was not able to enlist. There was no way around it, she was not considered competent to be a woman of war.

Nate knew that she had been hurting while he had gone through boot camp, and he had been sure to send her video letters all the time so she could hear him and feel that she was still a part of his life, even though he was very far away. Every shore leave, he flew back home, mostly on his Parents' dollar, to spent it with them and her. Kate would always be the same, very clingy, and not wanting to let him go.

Now he was home to stay, and his sister was determined, in her own way, by offering her virginal body to him, to keep him with her and not leave her again.

He had just put both plates on the table when she padded downstairs again, still looking very nervous and small, but brightened up when she saw him, and he knew then, this house would no longer do.

Their passionate, incestuous affair lasted for eight days precisely. Nate knew it had to end, and he was preparing to stop her, when Kate stopped it herself. He woke up on Day nine, and she wasn't in his bed. She was downstairs, cooking them breakfast, and she was dressed.

He came down and did what she normally did, slipped his arms around her from behind, careful not to touch her breasts, just holding onto her stomach, she turned, and kissed him on the cheek. He knew by her body language and motions, that the passion was dealt with, and she was content.

By the end of that week, they had organized to sell the big house in the Pacific Heights and had packed up their belongings and what they wanted to keep of their parents' things, the rest was going to Goodwill.

The final stage was saying goodbye to Mom and Dad. The bodies had already been cremated, but there was a final service, that the Navy had paid for, being that Dad had been a War Hero, they were doing his the honour of a proper funeral service. By the time that service happened, the Reagan was back in port, so the Admiral and some of Nate's colleagues were in attendance, along with Brass from all over the service, a lot that Nate didn't recognize, except in pictures his Dad had, which Nate had put into storage.

The Admiral said a short speech at the service, so did a lot of other staff, talking about Dad's bravery, his commitment to peace, and his commitment to his family. Some of the people Mom had worked with at the hospital where she had been a nurse also spoke, talking about her works and how much of a good person she was. Nate paid attention, but didn't listen too much, he kept his focus on his sister. Kate never let go of his hand for the entire three hour service.

It was after that that Nate was given the business card from the Admiral and told "You need me, you call me. No nonsense, you get in over your head, Captain. You give me a call."

Kate didn't want to be in Frisco any more, she wanted to be on the water. So ... they bought a boat. Well, Nate bought the boat, Kate's half of the inheritance, house sale proceeds, and insurance settlement was all in a secured bank account for her, growing interest and making sure she would be a wealthy woman for many years. Nate was the extravagant one, at least initially.

He named it 'Two Bits' and they both lived on it for a couple of years as he sailed them around the coast, through the Panama Canal, up the east coast, then over to England.

Kate was finally in the Navy, even if it was a Navy with only two crew, and one little boat. She even got herself a uniform, complete with hat and a crest, while they were in England. Then they decided to come back to Frisco. Being tourists was fun, but it wasn't really what either of them wanted.

1...345678