Kya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

Nate kept moving his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her wet sheath as Kya gasped and he could feel her fingers holding onto him as his passion rose against his own better judgement. He didn't know this girl at all, and not even twelve hours ago, she had literally fallen into his lap, now she was letting him fuck her?

His concern was washed away as she locked eyes with him and he felt a surge of lust, he forgot everything else and buried himself in her flesh as he pumped in and out of her, feeling her every movement as an extension of his cock slipping in and out of her pussy. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls, but even then, tried to be sensible, and it took all of his willpower to pull out of her before he came, leaving him gasping, his cock twitching and she looked at him in shock and amazement.

"I can't let you get pregnant." He gasped, then made to roll over, only to find she did not let him go, but was still trying to pull him back onto and into her.

"I canna have a child, Natanial, finish what ye started." She gasped to him and firmly pulled him back into her where he again slid home with a groan and then within a few more thrusts, Nate blew his load and sprayed her insides with his seed, uncaring about anything else at that moment except what was happening, right then, right there.

Nate collapsed upon her, breathing had as his cock pulsed and spurted, his entire body feeling bonelessly tired even as he finished the orgasm. He did his best not to let his body weight lie on her, but he was so tired he could barely roll off her, which he did, to collapse against his pillow, still breathing hard. That had been the most mind-blowing sex he'd ever experienced.

He barely noticed her get up from the bed to go into the bathroom, and as he drifted somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, heard the water run, and the toilet flush, then he felt a warm wetness on his crotch and opened his eyes to see Kya gently cleaning his cock and crotch with a facecloth, Nate didn't have the energy to question or even make an attempt to prevent her, so he just let it happen. A very pleasant sensation as she carefully washed his cock and balls, then she kissed it, and vanished for a few more minutes before slipping back into the bed beside him and wrapping herself around him again.

He woke up again a few hours later, this time no pee urge, but he was fully hard again, and she was stirring. This time she woke and gently gripping him, she rose and straddled him, letting his hardness slide deep into her as she made herself comfortable on top of him.

As a forty-something bachelor, Nate didn't expect he had the stamina to make love like this over and over again, but something was working with Kya, and he had both the energy and the desire to fully enjoy her. She gently rocked back and forth on top of him, his hands freely roaming across her torso, cupping and caressing her breasts and lightly stroking and pinching her erect nipples as she sighed and gasped, feeling his hardness buried deep inside of her.

This was not an aggressive fuck like before, this was much more leisurely, she was not a heavy weight, she felt just the right weight on top of him, and his cock was buried in a tight wet grip that massaged it as she moved and made it feel so good. She would lean down and kiss him, which he responded to with the same gentle passion as she showed him, until he felt the rise of his orgasm, at which point he wrapped his arms around her and held her against him, her head against his, lips locked as he unloaded again, filling her with his seed.

Again, once he had relaxed, she gently rose and then came back with a warm and wet washcloth to clean him, finishing with a kiss upon his sleeping member, then got back into the bed with him and cuddled up beside him to sleep more. As he drifted off, it occurred to him that she had not orgasmed yet.

Nate woke to the knocking on the door downstairs, it was 7am. He rolled out of bed and pulled on the discarded pair of shorts, then stumbled down to unlock the doors and let the flooring guys in so they could get to work. He spent a bleary ten minutes explaining what had to be done, although they already knew, pointing out the brass fittings that had to be removed before the floor could be pulled up, and indicating where they needed to replace the wood panels, and what could just be varnished. Then he walked back upstairs as they began to set up tools.

Kya was sitting up in the bed as he came back in the room, breasts bare as she looked at him. He smiled at her. "Morning, beauty. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded. "Aye, I slept well. How was your night?"

"Very enjoyable." He said, sitting on the bed and reaching out to take one of her delicate hands.

"I hardly even know you, and I feel I took advantage of you last night. I am sorry if I did anything wrong-" He was stopped as she leaned forward to kiss him.

"Natanial, you did no wrong. I am Lari'Sota, I did my duty, your pleasure is my concern." She said as her lips brushed against his cheek and forehead after the kiss.

"What does that mean? Lari'Sota?" He asked as he looked into her deep blue eyes.

Her brow furled. "I am a palace ... companion. My role is basic, but fulfilling. Now I am with you, so I fulfil your needs. You saved me from the chill water, so the least I can do is help you when you have a need, Natanial."

"A Palace companion? Do you know where you are from? Or where you are?" He asked her.

"I dinna know, but I also dinna think it is important, Natanial. I am here, ye will take care of me, will ye not?" She said, looking at him with those bottomless blue eyes.

"Of course, I'm not going to just abandon you." Nate replied, and was suddenly engulfed in warm woman as Kya threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly, he could feel the warmth of her body and was very aware that she was again fully pressed against him, the swell of her breasts against his chest and the pressure of her nipples against his skin.

He pulled back slightly from the hug, and kissed her, which got him a passionate kiss in reply.

"I know nothing about you, but I think I am already in love with you." He whispered.

She smiled, and this time, her eyes also smiled, glistening with the morning sun. "Love is a strange thing, Natanial. Lari'Sota do not often know love, but many have loved us, and we give it freely to those we care about. I do care about you."

The moment was interrupted by a roar from downstairs as the workmen fired up their generator and began to strip the old varnish off the floor with belt sanders before they pulled the floor panels off and replaced them with newly cut lengths. Kya was wincing from the noise, and Nate knew that it would make things impossible to even think, or talk, so he pulled her to her feet and had her get dressed in the same outfit from last night, pulling the thin cotton shirt down to cover her gorgeous breasts and wrapping the cotton skirt around her just-right hips, then he quickly dressed himself and then walked with her downstairs and out the back, while she got a bevy of wolf-whistles from the work crew as she passed, to race out the back grinning widely.

Nate had his jacket on, in the inner pocket was the pouch she had given him, with the gems and coins that he was going to get valued this morning. First however, Kya needed clothing.

Lunchtime came all too soon, and Nate had barely had a chance to do anything. He had taken Kya into a TJ Maxx, and she had nearly lost it, looking at all the clothes, almost dancing through the aisles as he explained that she needed new clothing.

She steadfastly refused to even look at bras, going so far as to nearly stiff-arm the helpful attendant who wanted to properly measure her for one. Panties, on the other hand, she collected a large number of, then went to look at dresses and skirts. Nate realized quickly that she was looking for soft comfortable fabrics, like cotton or flannel, and was focused on earth tones, nothing flamboyant or garish. She had a very specific style, and all the clothing she chose was not only inexpensive, but seemed to suit her perfectly.

Shoes she barely noticed, but accepted that she had to have some foot covering, so slip-on shoes worked best, no heel or anything, she liked to be flat-footed, and she remained that way for a number of months.

Lunch was another experience, Nate took his beauty, with bags full of clothing, back to the car, then drove her to a parkade near Fisherman's Wharf. Taking her by the hand, Nate lead her through the hustle of the tourists and into the Forbes restaurant, where they sat down on the deck with the fresh ocean breeze and were handed menus to look at.

"What do you feel like eating?" Nate asked her.

Kya looked at the menu with incomprehension. She could speak English, but she had no idea how to read the Cyrillic-based script. She had been unable to recall how to understand the written word, so she just looked through the menu at the photographs and almost settled on an image of some fried material that looked somewhat appetizing.

Nate was watching her as she looked at the menu, then it clicked. She probably couldn't read the menu at all. He smacked his head, which made her look up in shock, then he was sitting beside her in a flash, and he carefully read off each item, explaining what they were so she had a better idea of what was on offer.

Kya chose the Clam Chowder in a bread bowl, and Nate got two of the order as it sounded good to him, but, he ordered a side of Onion Rings to start, so he could show her what fun could be had with food at the floating restaurant.

He watched with amusement as the waiter came over with the stack of Onion Rings, two feet high, on the plate, with some dipping sauce, and put it on the table between them.

Nate slipped one off the stack and put it on a smaller plate, then handed it to her. He took another one and showed her how he enjoyed them. He dipped, then bit into the fluffy yet crisp batter, letting the fresh sweet onion aroma fill the air as he chewed it. He watched as he bit into hers carefully, then it was almost like she analyzed the flavor, before deciding it was worthwhile, and she promptly devoured the ring of crisp batter and fresh onion.

They destroyed the stack in fairly short order, Nate ensuring she got the last one and then they both sat back and he grinned at her, which she responded to with a warm smile of her own.

The chowder was warm and creamy, and with a dollop of fresh sea salt, it was also cleared up in a quiet but companionable silence.

Nate had an ale, but she seemed to have no idea what to drink, so he tried a few different things, ice water always worked, but she didn't like the ale, which she had a taste of then made a face at, and gently pushed it away. He then tried Coke, Root Beer, Ginger Ale, Cream Soda, draft beer, and finally, in almost desperation, ordered her a cup of coffee.

Her eyes lit up as the cup and saucer was placed in front of her and she leaned over to smell the aroma of the freshly brewed drink. He watched with amusement as she carefully poured in a specific amount of sugar, then carefully stirred it with the spoon, then he watched as she took a sip, watching the entire play of her lips as they closed around the rim of the cup, the swallowing action of her throat under her skin, and the expression of almost bliss on her face. It was almost like she was having a mini orgasm from the coffee.

"Thank ye for the Kaf, it be very good." She finally said, putting the empty cup back on the saucer.

"Sorry it took me so long to figure out what you wanted to drink." Nate said.

"I dinna remember much, Natanial. Everything is very much a blur and shadows. All I know is that I feel at peace here, with ye. Are ye good with me being with ye?" She asked, then reached over to put her hand on top of his.

Nate wrapped her hand in both of his, then lifted it up to kiss her knuckle.

"You're perfect for me, Kya. Nothing would make me happier than to spend all my time with you." He watched her expression as she smiled. It was an honest smile, as his statement had also been honest. He did want her to be with him. In such a short time, he had grown very attached to this mystery woman who had entered his life and his bed, and who was even now slipping into his heart.

They got up not too much later and Kya stood by him as Nate took the check up to the cashier and paid the bill, leaving a decent tip for the waiter, then they were off back to the car. It was 2pm and Nate wanted to get the contents of the pouch appraised.

He met with one of his old buddies in a pawn shop off Mission Street, showed him the pouch and got a low deep whistle in reply. His buddy asked to take one diamond and one coin to get them properly examined, with an assurance to get back to him by the evening with an approximate value.

With that business taken care off, Nate then drove with Kya back to the bar, where the work crew was just finishing up for the day. The entire floor had been cleared and was half-removed, leaving the underlying struts and beams, with 2x4 planks laid for them to walk on. The back passage was untouched, but that was Lino over a concrete base, so it wasn't part of the renovation in any case.

7am tomorrow they'd be back to keep ripping things up, the chief had the keys so he could come in with the crew and get things going. Nate figured he might spend the night with Kya in a hotel, instead of here, the sawdust and old varnish left a foul lingering scent that was jarring to say the least.

Kya spent the next couple of hours, mostly naked, trying on every outfit and part of outfit as Nate sat watching her. Totally entranced by both her movements, her exuberance at the clothing, and her beauty. She did try on a few pairs of panties, but kept slipping them off again, so he figured she just didn't like underwear. That was fine by him, a lot of Frisco girls didn't wear panties. Commando for women was good in the bay, and for Nate, it always worked well.

She seemed to be most comfortable in calf-length skirts that draped down but flowed easily, so when she spun or twirled the skirt rose up a bit to billow with the movement, then dropped back down. She didn't go in for things that had been artificially spread out, simple draped skirts worked well.

Her breasts were certainly large enough that a bra would have done them significant justice, but she had no interest in them, even as he had discretely bought her a couple during the shopping spree, just in case. She had picked out a number of tops, and all of them either buttoned down in front, or went around her neck in a single clasp that could be undone easily.

Nate noted there was no sag to her breasts, they were perfection on her chest. Half-globes topped by dark nipples with small aureola which were the same almost olive skin tone as the rest of her. She seemed to have no blemishes on her entire body, and as he noticed, she was not growing any hair either. So she must have had it all removed by laser or electrolysis. She didn't even have stubble under her arms or on her pubes.

He sat in his chair, watching her parade around half or almost fully naked, twirling for him in a skirt, or just in a top. Nate knew he was rock-hard again, watching this woman show him her outfits with an almost child-like intensity for his approval was strongly arousing to him. He watched as she looked over at him, just in a halter-top that was fastened by only two buttons, then she walked over and before he could do anything, sat on his lap and taking his face in her hands, kissed him deeply.

His hands were on her hips, fingers and thumbs gently stroking her smooth skin as they locked lips, kissing each other with the same passion as Nate had felt the last night. Her hands were suddenly at his pants, pulling his shirt free and then undoing his clasp, then tugging, so he rose slightly as she got to her feet and before he had much chance to do anything, his pants were around his ankles, and she had a solid hold of his cock as it poked out of the top of his shorts, before she straddled him and he slipped into her damp pussy while she looked at him with those bottomless blue eyes before kissing him again while she settled on top of him, allowing his cock to fully sink into her.

Nate's hands slid up her hips to her chest and rested on the half-globes of her breasts as she slowly rocked back and forth, feeling himself deep inside of her and the movements keeping him both fully aroused and beginning to build on his excitement.

He undid the two buttons, then slipped his hands under the vest to fully hold her breasts, rubbing small circles with his palms over her erect nipples as she sighed and smiled, then she kissed him again, and Nate was lost in her.

How long they were like that, he had no idea, time seemed to stand still as she rocked on him, his cock nestled deep in her, slow lazy movements that slowly built until she began to move faster, building to his climax when he eventually pulled her down and held on to her, his face pressed against her breasts as he groaned, shooting deep into her and feeling every spasm and pulse as his cock unloaded it's cargo deep into her willing body.

Days, weeks, months later, he finally came back to earth, still sitting in the chair, pants lying beside him, his underwear was covering him and he knew that she had cleaned him again, it seemed to be her thing. Kya was happily still trying on outfits as he lolled about, recovering from the coupling. She walked over, clad in a long flowing skirt, bare breasted and kissed him, Nate enjoying the feel of her arms around him and the feel of her pressing against him as she did.

"What is it that you do to me?" He asked her.

She laughed, a soft wash of sound that intoxicated him. "I make love to you, Natanial. Ye also make love to me. Tis wonderful."

He nodded, somewhat in awe of this lovely woman now. She had him under a spell, that much was for sure. Whatever spell he was under, he never wanted it to end.

The phone rang, which jarred him back to reality, and he leaned over to pick it up, not noticing Kya's startled and then angry look at the phone as it made it's presence felt.

"Nate?" It was his buddy from earlier, who had been doing the appraisals.

"The diamonds you have, are D grade, flawless clear. Single carat each, street value for them is more than 20K per. The coins, Double Eagle, one ounce each, value about 2 and a half K each. I can get you half their value in cash tomorrow, you just let me know when and where and we'll make the drop."

Nate thought. "Fisherman's wharf, in front of the clock, 1pm sharp." His buddy hung up.

Nate looked at Kya, who was now watching him curiously.

"We need to talk." He said, getting up and walking over to her, took her firmly by the arm and sat her on the bed, but he didn't let go of her arm. Kya looked down where his hand was gripping her, then looked up into his eyes.

"Natanial, what be the matter? What be wrong?" she asked.

"First of, how did you know my name is Nathanial?" He asked her, watching her gorgeous face for any change in expression.

"Nate, is a short form of Nathan, which is also a short form for Nathanial. I prefer to use the Cyrillic sounding name when I use it. 'Tis logical." She replied.

"Where did you get the diamonds and gold coin?" He asked.

She sighed, then looked down at her hands for a moment, before looking up to meet his eyes.

"Ye wish me to remember that which I wish only tae forget?" She said quietly.

Nate knelt down so that he was eye level with her. "Kya, I need to know. Where did you get this from?"

"The evil men. I took it from them." She replied.

Nate looked at her, there was no change of expression, no flicker or loss of focus, she was speaking the truth as far as she knew it, at least.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
123456...8