All Comments on 'Kyle'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Punishment Didn't Match Crime

Considering what he had to go through Jake didn't really get all that much payback.

Kyle goes to jail but he made him his own personal bitch for months before hand the wife took a lover spent Jakes money keeping him didnt give him any loving for 9 months and only looses her job.

If this you being dark I would hate to see you being nice Scorp

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Spineless!

Jake was a spineless wimp who I could not sympathize with. He allowed himself to get fucked over by both his wife and her boyfriend for most of the story. My revenge would have been much more severe and quick for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Weak!

My question for you Scorpio44a is "how do you define pay back"? You may want to look up the definition of "proportional" because right now Jake is holding his balls that Kyle and Kate removed. A decent story that get's a "2" because of Jake's "weak" response!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 13 years ago
Awful

Scorpio, you are capable of so much better work -- just look at all the 4.50+ stories on your list. This is not going to be one of them.

First, this just did not flow as your better stories do. It was choppy, like it had frequently been a victim of cut-and-paste. Then the story line was disgusting. Some readers apparently find it likable. I'm not one of them.

Finally, and my test of a truly good story, it just was not believable. Then again, there may be people who live their lives as these three do, but it must be extremely uncommon because I have yet to meet anyone like them.

I'm looking forward to your next story, hoping it is more like your really good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
where

where is the revenge, sorry jake got what he deserved and if it was in real life it will happen again because he is an idiot. Over all it was a terrible story with a misleading title.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Who stole Scorpio's Moniker????

....unless dementia has set in this piece of shit had to have been ghosted. If I had known how lame it all was I would have wiped up my puke (lost lunch after he sucked dick) and gone back to work. Just can't fathom why this was written or sent in. Did your grandkid swipe your password?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was good.

I know I would have shot his ass but then I'd of been in prison and some one's bitch so all in all Jake got his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what the fuck

you of all people let another man in your house and control things.what happen too you.this writer is cockold.something change in your writings.it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a lucky guy

He has a $50,000 scratch off and a winning lottery ticket in the same week? Incredible!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
No way, no how and bull shit. I might get my ass kicked ONCE, but Col. Colt made us all equal.

The instant he woke up in the hospital, he should have filed charges and got a restraining order. Then, when the ass hole showed up he could "defend" himself and blow the fucker away.

The Lotto was a decent idea and I would think Jake needed a bit of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This can't be the original Scorpio44a

The writing has changed drastically (and to the worse). Husband's have become wimps to be put down one way or the other to Scorpio44a. Scorpio44a, go back to your roots (please). Way too many worthless stories in Literoica these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eek!

Wow! to let somebody do that(physically, mentally and sexually abused) to you for almost a year and your revenge is just to divorce the wife and incarcirate the thug lover? again, Wow! if it happened to me, the movie SAW, will be tame compared to what i'll do to them. sleeping pills are so readily accessible. your Doctor will prescribe you one w/ a little bit of acting and reasoning. Duck tape is also cheap and very strong. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1/5

Didn't you used to not suck? What happened?

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
what happened?

Certainly, this story is not up to your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It Sucked

I read it all the way through because of your other work only to discover it kept getting worse.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with the others. This constituted in no way payback of any kind.

Jake gets his entire freaking world turned upside down, gets hurt and humiliated to the utmost by his own wife, and he just rolls over and dies? He does everything she and that Kyle guy wants, no complaint, no anger, nothing. Like a robot. Cumsucking out of her pussy, paying the bills that she and Kyle made, cleaning up after them, he seemed completely emotionless.

Then, when Kyle humiliates Kate, she tries to patch it up a bit with Jake. I think? I'm not sure. Maybe she was just horny (especially when Jake said she'd have to fuck others, not him, because of Kyle's orders).

And he still fucks her? Kate could have all kinds of diseases. Not to mention that he still follows orders, not being allowed to do this, not that, etc. If that is payback, getting fucked by the husband she wants back....isn't that exactly like how she'd want it?

The way Jake talks is very odd too. He talks as if Kate and Kyle are a long married couple, and he's her best friend or brother or something.

"So, how did you meet and start being intimate?"

Who the fuck ever asks it like that to his own cheating wife?

Ever heard of the nice guy syndrome? The guy who longs for his female friend, who keeps dating "bad boys", and when those bad boys hurt her in any way, she goes to him for comfort, talking, "you should find yourself a better guy!", only to have her hug him, and go back to her asshole boyfriend for make up sex.

The nice guy is in this case the husband Jake, the girl he longs for is Kate, and the bad boy is ofcourse Kyle.

And the ending! Divorce is standard in cases like these, why make it seem like it's horrible for Kate? Kyle going to jail? Embezzlement on his part is ENTIRELY unrelated to what he did to Jake. And why did Jake never go to the police about this? He's beaten up to the point of being hospitalized, not to mention threatened with being killed.

This story has the hallmarks of a cuckold fetish writer who wants to tack on a "revenge" ending, and failing miserably. If these are mean thoughts, Scorpio, I really don't want to read what your nice thoughts are.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
This scenario does not pass the smell test

Not believable, agree with others.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
Perhaps the writer was experimenting.

I had come to believe that regardless of how unbelievable or ridiculous a story is, if it has some revenge on the wife and her lover, the masses would love it. I guess that was a stretch. Many stories here, if not most, have an unbelievable build up to an even more unbelievable ending, with totally incredible revenge. This story simply stretched everything to the max. He was a cock cleaning wimp. He supported his wife's lover. He was a chicken shit. He stayed around and put up with the humiliation. He won not one, but two lotteries. His new lady friend had huge tits. His enemy was sodomized in prison, lost his job, as well as millions he had stolen. If our hero had screwed his enemy's wife and daughter, his own wife's sister and possibly her mother, this story would have had it all, so where's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just Awful

All of a sudden he grows a pair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unbelivable

I couldn't get thru the first page, everybody in this story needs killing, there is no "good guy". Hubby is a wimp or a total moron. Quit writing shit like this, I hope a building falls on this writer and soon.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
Nice try but way over the top

OK Scorpio44a is generally a good writer and worth reading. BUT this story was a bit too much. No male or husband could take that much abuse over that much time and then change that quick.

The truth of how bad the story was is I got more enjoyment and laughter (yes laughing) from the comments. Harddayknight really got me rolling - most enjoyable, much more than the story!

Still keep writing you have had many good stories worth reading. I skipped through this one so at least thank you for telling that he does get revenge or I would not have gone to the end and read the comments!!! Saved the whole reading experience by the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That dog don't hunt

I normally really like your stories, but this was just too far over the top. No matter how much bigger Kyle was, there is always an equalizer. It was disgusting that he would put up with all that for no reason. Sorry, just didn't work for me. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thanks,

Tim

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
critisize for the right reasons

I have to say that I almost stopped reading this story after the first half dozen paragraphs. I felt like the author was trying to complete an assignment for school just by adding details that reach the necessary number of words. I kept going anyway, mostly because for once an author actually had command of spelling and grammar. I think the story was ok in the majority of it's content. I will agree that some of the parts were not believable (the 2 lottery wins and the failing to report anything to the police after the assault).

My only other comment is to the chest-beating public who fail to see that there are all kinds of people out there. It is believable that there could be someone of diminutive size in many ways, and that they might not believe that they could take on someone who bullies them. It's a story, people. Read it, don't read it.... but just because YOU would NEVER let anyone treat you that way, it doesn't mean that everyone is as "manly" as you. It's a god-damned story, get over yourselves.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Agree with bigguy323

How could anyone put up with this type of abuse. As soon as I was out of the hospital I'd get a gun. It might take a little time to practice and feel comfortable with it but not too long. Then I would just blow Kyle and my wife away. You know when and where Kyle is going to be. He's a sitting duck. Hubby could even hire a couple of guys to tie Kyle up and they could leave. Then he could do whatever he wanted to Kyle and then shoot him. The possibilities are endless but they all end up with Kyle being dead. <br><br>

Instead Hubby bullies the wife. Did the wife deserve payback? Absolutely. But abusing her showed nothing but that he's a cruel bully. No points for him. He was being horribly abused and he decides to get even in a clever sneaky way. His cute solution doesn't match the circumstances. If someone is being tortured they don't plan to get even by seizing their torturer's bank account. They want physical retribution. Also, he won the lotter twice? $50,000 and then won again? Now THAT is unbelievable. <br><br>

There were a lot of pieces of this story that were interesting but it didn't come together as a believable whole.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Two lotteries?

OK, I buy that he had been pushed too far, and that he finally developed a set of balls, but he should have done it while cooking them dinner. He should have put something to drug them and then given Kyle some payback.

I have also wanted to write a cuckold slow revenge piece, but I didn't see how to make the character grow that large a set of balls. It might be that the 50K scratch off was an alarm clock. It was like he was finally given some hope, and he started envisioning himself in a better future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In MHO

This is the worst story that you have every written. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A joke

Scorpio44a is a joke, and this story a pile of dog shit. a 100% complete waste of my 2 minutes. Scorp it is so beyond obvious that your dig hasn't been inside a pussy in decades... get out and get a life before you die. Stop wasting time here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So LAME

The story is lame,

the guy is lame,

and the people that seriously think about giving advice to this author are lame.

I never write anonymous feedback as I cant be ass registering in the site. Its a story site to allow people to get off. End of story!!

Become a uni lecturer if you want to teach otherwise shut up and get on with it

you are all LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Someone hacked Scorpio44a account?

It can t be possible!Jake dont have any friends to stand for him against Kyle?In real life, a situation like that dont stand more than a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tired of the bs comments..

the people making derrogatory comments are assuming this is real life.. sheesh get a life and get out of your mommas basements!!. remember, this is a STORY ! a form of entertaintment!! it is NOT real.. sheesh... no wonder you guys have to hide behind anonymous nicknames and screen names.. at least i am anonymous but fully understanding that this is not real..

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Couldn't Finish It!

Really, Really, Really, REALLY BAD! I jumped to the end, and assumed the wimp got revenge. Two paragraphs of pay back do not make up for three pages of homo drivel.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Eh.......

This story did not float my boat. Sorry, but LIT needs another category for Cuckold stories. I really hate reading this stuff.

Oh crap! My bad.....next time I'll carefully READ the disclaimer at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It wasn't vintage Scorpio, but......

But it was readable. Even when not at his best (which is quite superb) Scorpio44a is a lot better than most Literotica authors, so why the abuse?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Because most "authors" here suck....

...and scorpio doesn't-that's why. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
any man that would

shove his cock in my mouth would be seeing a doctor to have it reattched. I'd bite that thing off. What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Know It Was For The Story

But I would have ended my marriage the first nite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Crap

So why didn't he file for divorce, tell the police all about the threats of assault, drain bank accounts, etc., immediately after the bitch of a wife laid this on him? 1/5

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 13 years ago
Zing!!

You almost lost me mid-way. But your pre-amble kept me reading. Points for that foresight.

I LOVED the ending. But I didn't like the depth of "cuck-ness" the Protag endured. Really, I felt like he could not have helped the amount of ass he kicked earlier. Big guys aren't so big when a gun is pointed at them! Or something like that. Ya...I am not offering ALT scenarios, so.....

THANKS! for a great story. I look forward to your next!

ginrunnerxginrunnerxalmost 13 years ago
TOUGH

This one was tough to read, it almost made me sick to think that a wife would sink so low as to do that to a person that she said she loved and had married, at that point i almost couldnt read any more, but thanks to your warning at the beginning i stuck it out and was glad i did. The way things worked out made this story worth reading,its just too bad that the revenge that the wife got couldnt have been a little more hands on. She really needed to be thought a lesson for her infidelity and Kyle got off way too easy(too bad he didnt get his cock and balls cut off and then had them shoved down his loving wifes throat) . This was a difficult story to read so i cant imagine how tough it was to write but you did a great job, thanks for your effort and keep up the great work....BH

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Sweet revenge -

Take Kyle out first in RL but you needed him to live to the end for the story to work lol-

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
No comment

None...

ExpDomMExpDomMover 12 years ago
Good One

I really liked this story with the twist at the end. The basic premise requires a little suspension of reality (he could have called the cops after he saw Kyle) but the end makes it very much worth the read.

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
A study in mental illness and stupidity

Scorpio - If I didn't love reading your work, and the comments of your readers, I would have walked away from this one.

Your intro promised more than you delivered in this nightmare of a story. The characters are undeveloped types, not the people you usually bring to life. Both husband and wife are completely unsympathetic, unlikable. I wonder how this one would read if you went back to the drawing board and made them into two flawed people *you* like who fall into the hands of a predator. Even if they are both weak or naive, as a reader I expect to *want* to follow their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
READ THE INTRO!

When a guy intros his story with "It was a dark and stormy nite," DON'T expect fun in the sun. I thought it was an awesome display of talent to write so far away from your usual style. Thanks. MIke

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Ugh

Hadn't the guy heard that "God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal?'

He couldn't have done a runner before this?

Really?

You are better then this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're a joke, right?

After the first page, anyone would read on? LOL! I've gotta tell you, "character development' presupposes that there's some 'character' in the stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total bullshit

could not get pass first page. too dumb of a story to keep going

sdc92078sdc92078over 10 years ago
Makes no sense

Instead of letting his wife and her lover steal $50k he should have gone underground right away and used the $50k to hire a PI and some bouncer types to find the lover and take care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked up

This was one fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don't mind the wimp husband in the beginning of the story, but what would have made the story a lot better was an emotional reaction. Sure, it sometimes flared up a tiny bit, but until he planned to get his revenge, you wrote the husband as if he was more or less okay with what happened. And THAT troubles me, because it doesn't fit the story at all.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
too long

This does not make sense.

He should have been done with her the first day, as soon as she told him that she was with Kyle, not eight months later.

Why would he stay ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The people

Were just to stupid,it felt like an insult to anyone's intelligence to buy into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just plain stupid

really, you're proud of this? Posted this? wow

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU ARE FORCED TO CRAWL THROUGH SHIT

keep thinking there is a light at the end of the outhouse. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another story I don't get.

The author writes a story involving a man with no balls at all, then instills nuts in him afterwards. Doesn't make sense. And what sick bastard would ever want anything to do with his wife after someone else had her? Oh, that's right, the cuck fags, I forgot about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure faggot tripe

Was it Jake, or the author that was more jealous of not getting it in the ass themselves?

BTW, he was able to retire to Hawaii on $50,000? Must be cheap standard of living there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

No way a gelded person like him would gain the balls to do anything to his wife and her bull.

No way,just not plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
kyle

I am like Jake in that I could not protect myself from a high school girl but I would not put up with that. Not realistic. I like you in general but not here.

ELG

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Twisted start...ok ending

Sick twisted wimp at the start finally grew a pair at the end. Unlikely. Anyone that much of a useless slur on humanity would have schleped his way right into the grave so they could have buried him alive. Probably would have even been nice enough to pull the dirt down on himself so their hands wouldn't get dirty.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
The Hospital?

Sorry, but if he couldn't press charges, he could buy a gun or leave. Putting up with it for any amount of time was beyond pitiful. Even if he was sticking around to arrange some kind of revenge, it wouldn't be worth it.

Setup a camera, get the "bull" to come after you again and shoot him in self defense. Days to arrange at most. It's way to easy to find a quicker solution.

Another story with no one I'd give a damn about in it. On top of that the damn wife didn't get the punishment she deserved for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was written as a joke...right?

I must have been. I didn't read all of it. I couldn't get past the first page without laughing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Two lotteries?

When Hubby won two lotteries from one afternoon's purchases, I was reminded of the old joke ...

*****

Two guys are talking on the beach in Miami. One says "I'm staying here a month. My business in NJ caught fire and I got $100,000 in settlement from the insurance."

The other said "I'm staying here indefinitely. My business in NJ got destroyed in a flood, and my insurance settlement was 50 million bucks"

The first guy replied "Damn! How do you start a flood?"

*****

We-The-Readers, in order to enjoy fiction, have to be willing to suspend our disbelief. That is OUR job. The author's job is to not abuse the grace that WTR grant him or her! Scorpio was as abusive to WTR as Kyle was to Jake! And the lotteriy issue was only a small fraction of the adolescent abuse of our grace!

3* barely

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent !!!!!

Would have enjoyed reading about him shooting Kyle's brains out while fucking his skanky wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DEATH,,,,,

I would have killed the bitch after the 3rd paragraph, and kyle wen e walked through the door.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Wrong genre?

Many fans of this author did not like this story. However, cuckolding is a far more frequent topic in Loving Wives stories than any other genre on this site. So while many readers expected a BTB story what they got was a slightly modified cuckold story. Not the normal fare of this author but clearly within his realm of story lines.

I do not consider it either a good cuckold story, which I almost never read, or a good revenge story. The cuck is far too deeply humiliated to ever be expected to retaliate in the first place and his response is far too timid to provide a sense of equity. He basically puts his tail between his legs and runs away.

I missed the whole point of the story. A better title might have been "A Fade to Nothing" or "The Yawn".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stretched Too Long

He put up with Kyle too long. I realize it was a caricature, but even caricatures of people look a little bit like, well, people, even if they don't look like the person themselves.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 6 years ago
How on earth

Does this "authors" stories have such high scores......this story is appallingly bad.

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
In my fantasy story....

If Katie made her initial speech, about Kyle, to me, I would have shot her in the mouth. I would have hunted down Kyle, tazed him,and then gelded him with a pen knife, and stopped the bleeding with an electric iron. When he woke up, I would drown him in a service station toliet. Then, as this is a fantasy, I would go online and transfer Kyle's stolen money to my off shore account. I would then disappear to live a long, happy life in a country without an extradition treaty with the U.S.A. That is my fantasy. Makes Scorpio's seem like Sunday School.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Complete drivel.

And that is a serious over rating.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AND NOW YOU CRAWLED THRU THE SHIT

you are in the light for now and a long time,, TK U MLJ LV NV

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Terrible

You are an excellent writer but i really hated the content in this story. It should have been a btb from the moment she came home late the first time.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Foolish

Keeps on repeating stereotypes of other cuckold stories on LE. None of that is remotely close to any reality. If a person is unwilling there is no way to force him into this. Have you ever heard of guns? That is all it takes to make a guy like Kyle gone. But then again "Kyle" types do not exist for those who are unwilling.

Psychologists claim that willing cuckolds are usually bisexuals, or gays with low self-esteem and this is why they are cuckolds. Unwilling cuckolds do not exists. I mean it can happen once but not beyond that. When you include lottery winnings you should have made it a little bigger.

Another confirmation about how unimaginative you are is the choice of names you used: Jake, Kate, Kyle, like an alphabetic order in a trailer park mailbox. You are simply a lousy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No way any man should put up with the kind of crap they kept forcing Jake to eat. Even if he did come out of it smelling like a rose at the end. The first time Kyle put his hands on Jake, Jake should have put two bullets into Kyle’s chest. Of course the story would have been much shorter but I’m not sure that’s a bad thing. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Handled his business like a REAL man

They don't write them like this any more.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well, that was atrocious.

Not much more to say.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

This time, with no pain meds, I agree with Bebop on this one.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sorry...

Not very enthusiastic about cuck stories. He could have done SOMETHING to gain back his manhood far earlier...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NO WAY

SO, BECAUSE HE WINS THE LOTTERY, THE READERS' WILL HAVE EMPATHY AND RESPECT FOR THIS AUTHOR'S MC? FOR THIS READER, AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. STILL A GOOD STORY, THOUGH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Idiotic

"I had just learned how deep her disregard for me went. It went far enough that I was just a servant with no feelings in her mind."

No he learned when she first came back from fucking Kyle. No man would stand for that. Just fucking stupid.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. First assault, you call the cops. Period. Lie your ass off if you need to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overrated piece of shit. Don't waste your time reading it unless you are a cuck.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Over the time I’ve spent reading stories on this site I’ve waded through some absolute howlers, but this stands out as some of the stupidest nonsense written by any author here.

If I ever get round to making a list of the ultimate in idiocy this submission will rank in the top five, maybe even number one.

Can’t even offer the excuse that it’s one his earlier efforts.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Let’s just write a whole heap of controversial drivel and see what sort reaction we get…… rather than trolling readers on this site with this crap, stick to Twitter if you’re just looking for a reaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MR WEAK WIMP CUCK HUSBAND AND SKANK WIFE. TRASH STORY

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Unlikely that anyone hits me from behind and puts me out but I have a Python and it ain't no snake, I have a Kodiak and it ain't no bear. The former Mister Kyle would have holes in him big enough to drive a Mustang through - but I would drive it over him doing burn-outs instead.

I guess I'm just a hostile kind of guy .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with fredbrown. Only I would torture that piece of shit for days before ending him for good. The CUNT would get the same. Nothing can be more satisfying then seeing the life extinguish in her eyes when I squeeze the last breath out of her. But other than that, I have no real feelings on this pathetic story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

totally dumb, but I read it all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid poorly written,pointless. Neither interesting, erotic nor believable. 1* for being a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Sorry but that was a truly terrible story with no redeeming value whatsoever. The whole acceptance by the husband is retarded. And why she even followed Kyle's orders is stupid. Having an affair is one thing. But thr other stuff was simply ridiculous. Even for a fictional story. How is this rated so high?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous