All Comments on 'Kyle and Will Ch. 03'

by Bellad19

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

Love always wins and hoping it won't be any different for our guys.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouettealmost 10 years ago

Loving the story so far ^^

Looking for to another great chapter XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sounds great...

In theory. But is Will going to be a "dirty little secret" now just to hide from Kyle's parents????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too short!

I love these chapters so far. The story is really sweet. And I appreciate that you post every few days so far. But man, I really wish the chapters were a bit longer.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bellad your understanding of the gay male pysche coupled with rare writing talent is truly fantastic. How anyone can vote less than a 5 is surprising.

Keep up the good work.

judojonjudojonalmost 10 years ago

like your story makes a person feel that you can have that kind of relationship with two guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Making the personal decision.

It hurts to hide who you are.

Take it from someone who did.

My parents were dead before I told my siblings who I really was. I thought it would hurt my parents too much to open up to them. I wish I had told them as my life would have been so much better.

I found the one I love way too late in life and realize I missed so many years of happiness through the worry of hurting my parents. Telling your parents is a personal decision each of us have to make in our own circumstances. It is a very personal decision and friends can help by talking about it but it is your own decision to make. I think it may be easier to make that decision these days but my decision I had to make back in the 1970's. A very different time in the life of a young gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Life will get better

Kyle's father is right -- sometimes it sucks, but it will get better. And now WIll and Kyle seem ready to make a new start, with new admissions, and no secrets. Let them undress each other, and hope to see a bit of chest hair for Will this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
similarities

I love reading these stories they are filled with emotion and love. But at the same time I really dislike them and that's not to be rude but I'm only 15 and it makes me think every time I read one of these that is this what it would be like when or if I tell my parents will they fill with rage and conflict harm on me just because I'm the way I am and I know its wrong to be this way but will they not understand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think Will had to tell him that it made his time in Europe, which should have been the time of his life, or close to it, suck on some level. He wasted time he should have been enjoying it, thinking about and hurting b/c of Kyle. I think he needed to say that. It's nice he forgave him, but he had to be honest. I think Kyle needs to say how bad it was with his parents too. These two need to communicate better. What will they do? Be out at school and not at home? We'll see.

cannd

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
GREAT

Another good chapter, I till have a few too catch up on. Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too little

The way Kyle treated Will was too massive of a betrayal to be simply washed away with a simple apology. This wasn’t one small little error, this was a series of selfish and thoughtless decisions that went on for a whole year. Kyle shouldn’t get away with just a “I’m so sorry but feel bad for me.” Think about it, Kyle had just made Will feel bad that he was leaving for a whole year, Will finally summoned the courage to not just tell Kyle he was gay but also that he was in love with Kyle, Kyle’s words were “why didn’t you tell me, we tell each other everything (when he was still keeping the same secret!). At that point Kyle made first mistake - he should have told Will! Then he let Will get intimate with him but never acknowledged the way he felt, and as soon as it ended he ran away. Mistake 2. He didn’t talk to Will at all that night, the next day or the day he left to clarify anything. Mistake 3. Yes, his coming out was bad and his parents were horrible, but Kyle chose to also keep that from Will. Mistake 4. Then after Will left, Kyle ignored all attempts for contact - ghosting him for a FULL year - robbing him of the overseas experience that Will should’ve had. Mistake 5. Kyle also ran a huge risk that a year’s time could drive a irreparable wedge between the now ex-friends and that risk was 100% avoidable if he’d been even a bit honest with Will. Mistake 6. Finally when Will returned, Kyle didn’t make it a priority to immediately talk to him. Mistake 7. In fact even when they saw each other face to face Kyle again chose to barely speak and then rush away. Mistake 8. Then when Will picks him up walking, and forces the situation, Kyle still hasn’t thought enough about this to genuinely express his feelings to Will and empathetically apologize to Will and beg his forgiveness. It is unrealistic that such a huge string of misdeeds can be so simply resolved. Will deserves better than that and Kyle needs to learn that this is not acceptable to treat people you love this way. I get that his parents didn’t model unconditional love for Kyle and he should be cut some slack, but as it relates to Will - who risked everything being truthful to Kyle and then lived far away for a year thinking he’d lost it all for being truthful - a simple sorry is not nearly enough! I hope Kyle devotes much energy to making this up to Will and earning his “forgiveness.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories