All Comments on 'Kyle Kissed First'

by LivedMyLife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was fuckin awesome!!

I've never read a sexier story!

Just proud.... fucking proud to be a GAY!!!

Love you kyle and Kevin.....

WaxmeWaxmealmost 8 years ago
Awesome

You are a great writer! I was right in there between the boys feeling every sensation!

Keep up the good work!

Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Fucking incredible.

This story was so great. I wanted to be a part of the story. I hope there will be s chapter 2!

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 8 years ago
Dayum!

One of the hottest short stories I've read. If it was a couple or 3 years ago I would have probably jacked it twice but at 74 erections don't seem to come around anymore. But it was still twitching. God, I hate getting old.

I can't help but think about my friend Kevin, who also happens to be Asian. I think he may be gay or bi. I need to touch base with him, and maybe see if he would like to get sucked! I don't know if he knows I'm gay, but I would out myself to him in a heartbeat.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 8 years ago
Nice Story Where an Asian Tops

Hey it was so nice to read a rare story where an Asian is the one who tops the white guy! Most of my experiences have been with Asian tops - hence the focus of my stories. Keep it up, please!

LabeautifullLabeautifullalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story. I just wished it was Serie :(

Please delete "The End" and continue. It has so much potential....*sigh*

Kevin and Kyle are cute together

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Nice One

Well written and very hot. Kissing is how my Chinese lover and I started. We still spend a lot of time kissing, best foreplay you can have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story!

Drawn to Asian tops. Natural masters. Fabulous writing. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Made me nice and hard!! Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read it 3 times!

Took 3 tries to get through this story as I kept cumming before it was over. Very hot. Very well done. We all need some asian in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH SHIT

This is legit my shit right now. I love how you portrayed Kevin as a piece of living God and a sex Demon. Please write a sequel to this or atleast another Asian masterpiece. I am literally jacking off to this for weeks! Write more Author! No. 1 fan here! My username is vyberations amd feel free to hit me up! ;)

ProerosProerosabout 7 years ago
So Hot.

I loved this story and I could not stop wan king over it I fell in love with Kevin because I am very partial to Asian Guys. He was so hot and receptive. Please write a follow up. I would love to think they both gave up Pussy and fell completely in love with each other.

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Hottest story I've ever read! I'm rock hard reading it! Don't stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

What a great story! It reminds me of when I was in college. My roomate had threesome with this chick. She left school, but 'John' and I remained in touch. About a year later he came to visit me for a week. And what it week it was. John had never had gay sex beofre, but it turned into a week of heaven. John, before he arrived had all his body hair removed (he said it did it be cause he like how I looked hairless.) Anyway, he and had a brief petting session and soon we were making love. It was some of the best sex ever. At the end of the week, my girlfriend (now my wife) came to town. I introduced john to her and the three of us had a long talk. My Girlfriend then stunned both of us by say she was happy that I had such a good boyfriend. She encouraged us to continue to make love to eachother and she even joined in. This past year on my wedding anniversary, my girlfriend had John and me do a 'committment ceremony.' She paid for use to have a wonderful honeymoon. I love have my wife and 'John' as my lovers. My feels that me having a male lover has made me a better lover to her. Of course now John has a wife and she and my wife are now girlfriends, life is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a good storyteller and this is a fantastic start to your writing on Literotica. I look forward to your next submission.

I have a couple of suggestions that can make your future writing even better, First, I suggest that you never use the term “HaHa” in your story. It comes across to the reader as stilted and not authentic. Unless you are talking with a professional comedian, people rarely laugh their way through a conversation. Second, use the phrase “he laughed” rarely for the same reason. A speaker can smile, grin, raise an eyebrow to denote humor or teasing. It is physically impossible to belly laugh at the same time as you speak.

I hope these suggestions are helpful.

Happy Holidays!

DOS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was so Great! Reminded me of so long ago. I had a friend that I spent a weekend with and now a life time. We had a mutual female friend that we both would have sex with. Then one weekend it was just us guys. We started out kissing and some we were making love. It was so wonderful, when he came inside me, I had the best orgasm ever (to that point.) I almost pasted out! The taste of his cum was super. When I tounged his ass, it was far better than any pussy. I felt like a real man when we made love. Later in the week we told our female friend. She was so happy for us. She said it was so great that I orgasmed like I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous