All Comments on 'Kylie and Her Family Pt. 01'

by UncleWayne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I assume since you refer to the neighbor (singular) he's not married

It could be interesting either way.

<P>

Also, granted there wasn't really any time for it, but it is somewhat interesting that you didn't have any mom/daughter interaction. Them with the neighbor would have been as good a place as any to include it. Of course, you could decided to add it later, maybe even more so if you give the neighbor a wife or girlfriend, hell maybe even a, oh say, a sister.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

fun sexy story. great quick read

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 4 years ago
Are you going to continue it?

After reading a lot of your stories, I noticed that they could be connected and a big orgy could happen. Is this what you are building up to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT (ā¤): šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]!

This story has so far got 27 faves out of 216,703 views, which is 1 fave per 1K views (a remarkable faves-to-views-ratio).

šŸ˜Š

PS.- I was a voyeur son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent jack off material!

I was a voyeur son. My family used to rent a cabin for two weeks every summer. There was a party every day. My mom wore a bikini or Daisy Dukes all day.

She was regularly touched and caressed by a single man who was a regular guest at the party. The same man was a regular guest at our house year round.

In hindsight i believe he was her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

šŸ˜Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous