Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or should I?

Daniel was the one that said I should try to make this place feel like my home again. I'm the one cleaning the apartment, why shouldn't I wear what I want? Besides, clearly Jason had stopped caring about wearing anything appropriate. Always walking around in his boxers.

I slipped a plain white shirt on over my naked body. It went to just below my ass. I nervously opened the bedroom door. I couldn't hear anything from the living room. As confident as I had been a second ago, I was glad Jason wasn't up or I might have chickened out.

I started in the kitchen, cleaning off the counter with a sponge. I collected all the used glasses and plates and stacked them in the sink. Daniel was supposed to do the dishes last night, but he must have forgotten like always and they were piling up. I'd have to take care of that before cleaning the rest of the kitchen.

I must have made some noise moving everything around, because not long after I heard Jason's door open.

I turned on the sink, letting the water run to fill up the bottom. I picked up a cup and began rinsing it. The sink faced away from the doorway to the kitchen, so I didn't hear Jason come in.

"Morning," he said from behind me. It sounded like he was over by the refrigerator.

I turned my head to reply and I noticed he was once again in only his boxers. But this time I could clearly see the outline of his dick, straining against the material! Jason was still half asleep and he probably didn't even realize he still had morning wood.

My Saturday morning horiness came flooding back and I lost track of what I was doing. I dropped the cup I was holding and the water from the sink splashed all over me. I gave a little yelp and jumped back, turning towards Jason, holding my hands out, the water dripping off me.

This obviously caused Jason to look at me in surprise, waking him up from his half sleeping state. I noticed he was staring right at my chest, so I looked down and it became apparent why. The cold water had turned my shirt see thru. You could see the darkened outline of my nipples as they poked through the shirt.

I quickly turned back around to hide myself.

"Anything fun planned for today," I asked, as I picked up the cup and continued rinsing it. The wet shirt felt great against my breasts and I could feel my body get goosebumps. I popped open the dishwasher, trying to concentrate on the cleaning.

"Nothing crazy, probably just gonna play a video game on the c..." he cut off mid sentence as I loaded the glass on the bottom rack of the dishwasher.

It was at that moment that I remembered I wasn't wearing any panties and that he probably just got a nice flash of my bare ass and maybe more when I bent over! I quickly stood up and pulled the bottom of the shirt down. So much for feeling comfortable in my own apartment!

I looked over at Jason whose mouth was hanging slightly open and whose face had gotten red. I noticed the tent in his boxers was definitely much bigger and sticking out even further.

"I'll just be on the couch," he managed to finally get out and he quickly left the room.

Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened. I should have worn more appropriate clothes! This was worse than the bathroom.

And yet even though I was embarrassed, the look on Jason's face was priceless. If I was looking for payback from the couch incident, I had definitely gotten it. I giggled to myself.

I then became very conscious of how exposed I was. How the air felt on my legs and up under the shirt. The goosebumps returned and my thoughts went to Jason's boxers. I felt that same rush I had in the bathroom a week ago. The compromising position. His uncontrollable reaction. It turned me on so much I couldn't think clearly.

I wanted to chase that feeling.

I went out into the living room and saw Jason sitting on the couch, already with the controller in his hand for his video game. He was holding it as best he could to conceal his crotch, but of course unsuccessfully. It looked like he was ready to pop right out of his boxers. When I entered the room he didn't even look over, clearly still embarrassed.

But I wanted his attention. I needed it. Mischievously, I started cleaning up around the room. I bent over to grab things off the floor, facing towards him to see if he would try to look down my shirt as it hung loose from my body. I was frustrated to see that he was staying focused on the game.

I looked over at the TV and noticed the stand underneath. An idea popped into my head. This would surely get his attention. "Wow look at all that dust in there, I must have missed it last time I cleaned," I said out loud, but to myself.

I grabbed my paper towels and I walked over. I got on my knees and started wiping down the surface around the TV. I'm sure I was partially blocking Jason's view, but I had a feeling he didn't mind. I then moved to cleaning the shelf inside the stand. I leaned forward, getting on all fours, so I could get my arm all the way to the back. I heard the game pause, as I stayed there moving my arm back and forth collecting the dust that had accumulated.

I could feel the air against the bottom of my ass, wondering how much Jason could see. I shifted back a little bit trying to get his attention, but my shirt must have gotten caught on something. I felt it start to ride up the back, almost in slow motion.

I froze. It was at that point that I knew I was now on full display to Jason. There was no doubt he could see my big beautiful ass with my tight slit showing right in between. I paused for a second, unsure what to do next.

I unconsciously started to rock side to side, my ass going back and forth just slightly. I moved my arms like I was still cleaning, even though that was the furthest thing from my mind. My curiosity was dying to know if Jason was looking at me.

After a few more seconds of fake cleaning, I just had to take a peek.

What I saw behind me was so much more than I expected.

Because there on the couch was Jason, with the controller at his side and his cock completely out of his boxers. If it's possible, it looked even bigger than I remembered from the bathroom. I was floored.

Jason hadn't realized I was watching him, he was clearly mesmerized by the sight in front of him which only added to the fire inside me. I watched as he slowly moved his hand to the base of his cock, gripping it tightly. And I watched as he slid that hand up and back down.

Was he masturbating?? I couldn't believe it. The sight was so surreal that a gasp escaped my lips involuntarily.

Jason finally broke his gaze and realized that I was looking, stopping his movement. Our eyes met. He waited a second to see what I would do. I was frozen. My eyes flashed down to his crotch and I bit my lip. He began stroking his cock again.

Something in my brain just switched. I spread my legs further apart and could feel my lips spread slightly. I felt so exposed, but I was loving it. Taking that as permission, Jason started moving his hand faster up and down.

Without even realizing it, my own hand had traveled down my body. I slowly rubbed my aching pussy lips feeling the wetness on my fingers. I moaned loudly this time. Jason caught my eye, his face full of lust. He quickly returned his gaze to my pussy.

I spread my lips wide for him, showing him my hole. I was completely out of my mind. My pussy was on fire, begging for me to enter it, to finally give in after all these weeks. With that I slipped my middle finger in.

"Ohhhhh goddddd!" I let out. My finger reached deep inside of me, exploring what hadn't been touched in way too long. A pulse of pleasure sent through my body.

One finger wasn't going to be enough though. Especially looking at this huge cock being stroked behind me. I inserted another and was starting to hear the sounds of my soaked pussy echoing through the room.

"Ooooohhhhh fuckkkkkkk!" Another moan, this one even louder. I sped up my fingers even faster, pushing back on my hand with each thrust. My palm rubbed against my clit, as my fingers worked inside.

I don't know what came over me, but as I stared at his cock I yelled out, "Stroke it faster for me Jason!"

Jason looked up in surprise at hearing his name, but then grunted in response, going even faster.

The squish, squish, squish of my fingers mixed in with the fap, fap, fap of Jason jacking off hard were the only sounds you could hear.

I watched his bulging cock, his head becoming larger. I saw how wet with precum it was. I imagined him coming over and just shoving it right into me. Taking me right there in the living room. Pounding me hard from behind.

The thought put me right over the edge. The feeling that had been building and building was now too big to control. That warm fire of orgasm sweeping through my entire body.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES YES YES!" I screamed, as I came hard for the first time in weeks. All while looking at a cock that didn't belong to my boyfriend.

Wave after wave went through my body and I was on a completely different planet.

I could tell Jason was also getting close. I continued to pump my fingers into my pussy, riding out this amazing orgasm, trying to hold onto it for as long as possible.

Suddenly Jason stopped and the ding from the elevator was heard from the hallway. It barely registered with me, but Jason jumped straight off the couch and went right into his bedroom. I removed my fingers, still in a daze. Not even two seconds later, Daniel opened the door and came in.

He stopped dead in his tracks, looking at me completely exposed underneath the TV and out of breath.

12