Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
Kylie and Jason get even closer to each other.
11.9k words
4.72
28.6k
63

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Daniel)

Kylie got the job at the urologist and I could tell she was happy to be working again. She almost always had a smile on her face these days. Of course I was happy for her, I knew how hard things had been for us both. It had been almost 2 months since she had lost her job at the hospital. The whole place had shut down because of a recent funding cut leaving Kylie unemployed with no warning.

Unfortunately, we depended on having two salaries and my job alone just wouldn't cut it. That meant that we couldn't afford our two bedroom apartment any longer. We had lived there for so long it had really become our home and any discussion about moving out only brought Kylie to tears. She was already so down about losing her job, but losing our home too was just too much.

That was when I found Jason online. He was looking for a place in the center city for a cheap price. We'd have to clear everything out of that second bedroom, but the money from renting it out would allow us to stay. When I brought it up to Kylie she shot it down immediately. She didn't want some stranger living with us. As much as I agreed, it was also the only option we had. Kylie gave in, but made it pretty clear how much she hated it.

At least at first.

I don't know what changed. In the beginning Kylie could barely be in the same room as our new roommate. I knew she resented Jason for taking away the privacy we once had. She told me it no longer felt like her home and she did little to hide her feelings towards Jason.

But things were different now. The two of them seemed to get along just fine. Better than fine in fact. They were practically attached at the hip these days. I guess I should be happy not having to deal with the hostility anymore, but I don't know. Something just felt off about it. Maybe it was all in my head. Maybe it was just the fact that Kylie and I hadn't had any alone time in so long. Maybe.

We all settled into a routine with our work schedules. Kylie and I were up and out of the apartment before Jason was usually awake. Today was no different. I was getting out of bed as Kylie was getting dressed in the mirror. A purple thong today. My cock was rock hard watching as she moved through the room in only her panties.

I walked up behind her and rested my hands on her waist. My head naturally went to her shoulder and began to kiss up her neck like I had so many times before. I could feel her soft ass as I pressed my hard-on into her. She smelled sweet, like flowers, having just got out of the shower.

"Why don't you take a sick day?" I whispered to her.

Her hands had moved to mine as I moved them to her toned stomach. "You know I can't, Daniel."

"Why not? We can spend the day together." I began to move my hands up in search of her big breasts. Her skin was smooth. "I want you so bad, Kylie." I ground my hips into her, leaving no doubt to my intentions.

But I was snapped out of my lustful quest as Kylie pushed my hands down and stepped away from me.

"Daniel, I only just started this job. It won't look good if I'm already taking sick days," she said, barely looking at me as she continued to get ready.

I sighed. Same story, different day.

__

When I got back in the evening Jason was already home. Kylie would be back any minute. Jason looked up and gave me a head nod, then went back to whatever he was doing on his phone. Maybe I was imagining it, but it felt like there was an awkwardness between us recently.

I couldn't pinpoint what it was. Was I starting to blame him for the distance between Kylie and I? I mean he was one the reasons we hadn't been intimate in so long. Kylie never wanted to do anything while he was in the apartment because she was so self conscious about how loud she would be. And it seemed like Jason was always around.

Or maybe I was jealous of how close the two of them had gotten? They spend a lot of time in the gym together and they would always be laughing and joking around with each other. I guess I just missed when I was the only person making Kylie smile.

I pushed the thoughts from my mind and forced myself to make conversation. He was my roommate after all. I didn't want to have this awkwardness every time we were in the apartment together. And besides this was probably all in my head. Kylie and I were just going through a rough patch, I'm sure it had nothing to do with Jason. It would pass after a little while, right?

I noticed Jason's massage table, folded in half, sitting next to him on the floor. "Do you have to lug that thing around everyday?" I asked, pointing at the table.

"Yeah, but it's not too heavy. Most of my clients live in elevator buildings anyway."

"Ah that's right, they're all filthy rich, aren't they? Masseuse for the elite," I said, half mocking. "It must suck having to rub down all those old guys."

Jason smirked. "Nah, my clients are mostly women."

"Oh really?" I said, slightly disappointed. For some reason I would have felt better if his job sucked.

"Yeah, usually the trophy wives who like to be pampered and need attention. Or the power hungry women who've climbed their way to the top of the career ladder that need to relieve some stress. I can't complain though. The money is good and I wouldn't be able to put myself through physical therapy school without it."

My mind began to imagine all these beautiful women laying down on a table of my own, only a towel covering them. Their bodies covered in oil, as my hands moved up and down their slick skin. Maybe I take a quick peek under the towel. Maybe my hands wander a little and brushes up against their most intimate areas. Maybe they moan out my name in pleasure.

I blinked, remembering where I was. My horniess was getting the better of me these days. I could barely make it through a conversation without spacing out.

"Man, I'm jealous of you. Getting to touch these beauties all day long, what a life." I wondered if Jason had ever made a move on these women. My fantasies continued to play in my head.

"Jealous of me? You've got the hottest one of them all, dude," Jason replied.

I paused and looked at him. Did he just call my girlfriend hot? Jason averted his eyes. I mean, of course Kylie was hot, there was no denying that. But the girls I had pictured in my head were ones you'd see on TV or maybe some of those adult films that I'd been watching recently.

I brushed off his comment. "Yeah, but I bet some of these women are like super models."

Jason didn't respond right away, probably carefully choosing his words. "I don't know, man. Kylie is pretty great. Not many people can hold a candle to her. You should --" Jason was interrupted as Kylie walked through the door, wearing her cute scrubs. They hugged her curves just right. We both looked up.

"Hey, boys," Kylie said, beaming us both a big smile.

I glanced at Jason. Was he staring? He had just been talking about how hot she was. I looked her over and couldn't ignore how sexy she looked without even trying. Was he noticing the subtle outline of her panties that showed through her scrub bottoms? Or how her nipples were always slightly erect? I shook my head again, that horniess returning.

"Hey, sweetie," I finally replied.

"Ready for the gym, Kay?" Jason asked.

Kay? When had he started calling her that?

"Of course, let me just get changed!" she replied.

"Hurry up! I want to show you some more stretches before we head down."

Kylie walked off to our room without another word, excited for yet another workout with Jason. He got up as well and headed to his room, leaving me there alone. Guess it was gonna be another evening watching TV by myself until they returned. I walked to the bedroom as Kylie was getting changed.

She had already stripped out of her scrubs and was standing there in that purple thong again and a black bra. I watched as she put on a pair of skin tight shorts. Her ass looked incredible. Kylie had recently started wearing very revealing outfits whenever she could. She had always had a great body, but didn't flaunt it. Now though, she seemed to enjoy the looks she was getting from showing it off. Maybe even a little too much.

I had to admit it drove me wild though. And it wasn't just because of our recent dry spell either. She looked hot. Panties showing, cleavage out, showing as much skin as possible. Outfits where if she bent over just the right way you might get to see everything. But it seemed I wasn't the only one noticing. I thought back to Jason's comments right before Kylie had come into the apartment. Good thing she was my girlfriend, I reminded myself.

"Sweetie, maybe you can skip the gym tonight?" I said.

She looked over at me, not even realizing I was there.

"Huh? Why would I do that, honey?" she responded, looking at herself in the mirror. She unhooked her bra, sliding it off, and began putting a sports top on. Her tits were perfect. They were big, yet perky. Two orbs that I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Well... I was thinking, if Jason is gonna be down there, then it could be just the two of us up here..." I said, trying to subtly get my point across. Maybe this would be the night.

"Oh honey, I can't skip today. I'm really starting to make some progress." My hopes were quickly dashed again. "And besides, Jason wont let me skip. He's my gym buddy. We hold each other accountable." She was just about ready, her outfit leaving very little to the imagination.

"But I'm dying over here, Kylie! It's been weeks since you've even touched me." I hated hearing the desperation in my own voice. It made me feel pathetic, begging for sex from my own girlfriend.

"I know I know. But not tonight, sweetie. We'll find time soon." She walked over and gave me a peck on the cheek, before leaving the room.

I thought back to when Jason had first moved in. Kylie would have jumped at the opportunity for some alone time. In fact, it was usually me telling her that we would "find some time soon". She had been so frustrated at the beginning. Where had that all gone? Maybe she was letting it out in the gym? Whatever it was, she seemed to be dealing with this much better than me now.

I heard giggling coming from the living room, snapping me out of my thoughts. I poked my head out of the bedroom door. I could see Jason and Kylie stretching, but neither of them noticed me. I watched for a few moments as Jason walked Kylie through a series of stretches. Kylie's shorts rode up her ass, only further accentuating it.

The last stretch had her bending over at the waist, her legs completely straight. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. I could almost see the outline of her pussy through those tight shorts, I was looking so closely. I wondered if she bent over like that in the gym. I bet every guy in there would stop what they were doing to see. I bet Jason would too.

Jason moved besides her, obscuring my view slightly. He was very close to her and resting his hand on her back as he spoke about the stretch. He was spouting off some nonsense that I'm sure he heard in his physical therapy class.

Then I watched as he moved his hand to the back of her thigh, tracing his finger up and down, explaining where she should be feeling the stretch. I watched his hand move up closer and closer to her ass.

As Kylie finished the movement and straightened up, Jason moved his hand over her ass and paused for the briefest of seconds. His hand looked like it gave a little squeeze. If I wasn't watching intently, I might not have even noticed. Did Kylie even realize? She showed no signs to indicate that she had. I blinked and his hand was on the small of her back again, guiding her out the door. Kylie laughed at some joke I couldn't hear. I watched the two of them leave the apartment as I stood there alone.

Had he done it on purpose? Had I just watched him cop a feel of my sexy girlfriend?

I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a drink. Maybe it was all in my head.

But I couldn't shake the image of Jason's hand on Kylie's ass.

---------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I peeled my panties off and dropped them onto the bathroom floor. I made sure they were laid out nicely. I would leave them there for Jason who would come in to shower after I was done. He always let me go first after our workouts and I made sure to thank him by leaving these little surprises. They always seemed to disappear after he left the bathroom. I smiled to myself thinking about him stroking his cock with my used thong. I could feel the blood rush between my legs.

I climbed into the shower, rinsing off the sweat from my workout. It was great to be back in the gym again and it was even better having Jason there with me. It was one of the only places that we could steal glances at each other without Daniel being around.

After our little medical examination, the sexual tensions between us was at an all time high. There was no denying it anymore. We tried our best to hide it, but after everything that had happened it was obvious that we couldn't stop it. But given our circumstances we hadn't been able to go any further. Maybe that was for the best. But it didn't stop me from wanting it even more.

At this point I barely felt guilty about it anymore. In fact, having a guy lust after me in my own home, right under my boyfriend's nose made it even hotter. The rational side of my brain was just no longer in the driver's seat. There was something so primal about what was going on between us. Like this caged animal that was waiting to get out at any moment. For now, the cage was locked, but I was dreaming about what it would feel like when that animal finally broke free.

I worked every weekday and I missed the days where it was just Jason and I in the apartment when I was studying and he had no clients. Everything had been so innocent back then, things hadn't escalated yet. I wished we had that kind of opportunity now though. My mind raced imagining what we would do. I moved my hands over my body down to my slit. I could feel the wetness even as the water poured over me.

I played with myself as the warm water washed over my body. I thought back to the last time we had been alone and how it felt to have my hand wrapped around Jason's massive cock. My fingers barely connected with each other with how thick he was. I remember how sexy I felt when I spit on it, how it twitched in my hands as Jason looked down at me on my knees. Most of all I remembered how it tasted, as I got his enormous head into my mouth.

A soft moan escaped my lips, the sound of the shower providing me just a little bit of cover.

I wish I could have given him a proper blowjob. The last time I had used the guise of giving Jason a medical exam. I mostly used my hands, pretending like it was a real procedure, but really I was seeing how far I could push things. My professionalism went out the window probably around the time my top came off.

Jason was bursting at the seam so I had only gotten my mouth on him for just a few moments at the end. But I really wish I could have felt him all the way down my throat. I wanted to please him with my mouth. I wanted him to use me. I wanted to taste his cum.

Sucking cock was such an exhilarating experience. On the one hand, you are in complete control. The man is putty in your hands, his complete focus on what you can do with your mouth. You can see it in his eyes. But on the other hand, it is such a submissive act. Shoving a man's most prideful possession down your throat, swallowing his cum, all for his pleasure. I wanted to give that to Jason.

I replayed the memory of his cock erupting in my hands as he covered me in his seed. It was a memory I found myself thinking about a lot, especially in the confines of the shower. I could still feel the warmth of his cum as it coated my face and body. I remember looking at myself in the mirror, streaks of cum on my face, dripping down to my neck. It was cute how bad Jason felt about it at the time, not realizing that I had loved every second of him painting my face and tits.

I inserted a finger into my pussy and let out a much louder moan than I had anticipated. I hoped no one had heard it from outside the bathroom. I reluctantly stopped touching myself, knowing that if I went any further I would be screaming Jason's name any second.

I got out of the shower, feeling frustrated. I wondered if another opportunity would present itself for us. I don't think I could hold it off much longer. I was a horny mess. I'm sure Jason felt the same.

We took whatever moments we could though, even if they were small. I smiled thinking back to last weekend during dinner. I had cooked for me and Daniel, but had made enough for a third person. When Jason walked by and commented on how good it smelled, I, of course, told him that we had plenty and that he should join us, much to the dismay of Daniel. I think he was hoping it would just be the two of us.

Jason and I sat across from one another, with Daniel at the head of the table. I poured all three of us a glass of wine and tried my best not to make it obvious with my staring how much I was undressing Jason from across the table.

I felt Jason's foot touch mine and that electric spark went off immediately. He moved his foot back and forth, slowly making his way up my calf. I bit my lip as we made eye contact.

My legs were bare, leading up to this cute skirt I finally had a chance to wear. Jason slowly inched up, but then stopped when Daniel asked him a question. I took the opportunity to pick up where he left off and ran my foot up his leg. I wasn't so coy though and went right for his crotch, feeling how hard he was for me already. It was funny to hear Jason stutter as he tried to concentrate as my foot traced the outline of his cock in his pants.

I wanted more than anything to just crawl under the table and pull it out. I wanted to pop it into my mouth and blow him with my boyfriend sitting right there. I could feel myself getting wet and reached down and felt myself through my panties.

Daniel's head was turned towards Jason, so he didn't notice as I rubbed my clit under my skirt, right there at the table. I could feel my face become flush as my pulse quickened. My nipples strained the fabric of my shirt. I wondered if the guys could hear the sound of my wetness.

Daniel turned to me to try and include me in the conversation. I quickly removed my hand from myself and my foot off of Jason. Daniel looked at me concerned and asked me if I was feeling ok. I pretended I was just feeling warm from cooking, but I saw him stealing glances down at my breasts, my nipples betraying me. He turned back to Jason and picked back up the conversation, trying hard not to call attention to my apparent arousal.

I sat there trying to get control, but still thinking about the hard cock sitting right across the table from me. I slowly inched my fork off towards the edge of the table as they spoke. It fell with a loud clang that caused them both to look over at me. I peered under the table to try and locate it, taking the opportunity to glance at the bulge in Jason's pants. The fork was close to my chair, but I purposefully knocked it across the floor closer towards the middle of the table, pretending that I had mistakenly hit it when I had reached for it.

I was just about to get down under the table and give that waiting cock a squeeze, but Jason ruined my plan. Always the gentleman, he said that he would get it for me. He made his way down under the table as I cursed at the missed opportunity.

But then another idea came to me. I began speaking to Daniel about something to distract him as I spread my legs and discreetly pulled my panties to the side, giving Jason an unobstructed view of my pussy. I spread my lips with my fingers, hoping that he would notice.