Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tease me," I moaned softly.

He let out a small laugh and I could see the smile on his face without even looking. He returned to my waiting hole and inserted two fingers this time. I could feel my pussy stretch to accommodate him. He began to push them further inside of me, his thumb rested gently on my asshole, giving it a light massage. I was in absolute heaven, no other thoughts except the pleasure that Jason was giving me.

He began to pump his fingers in and out of me, slowly at first but starting to pick up speed as my body allowed. The sound of my own wetness echoed through the room. I was moaning loudly now, happy to not have to hide it anymore. I pushed my ass back into him with every thrust, wanting to feel him as deep as possible. The table began to rock as his fingers controlled my whole body. I could feel an orgasm begin to build inside of me as Jason explored inside.

The massage table rocked back and forth with the motion, my moans timed with it. It hit into his side table with all the oils and knocked my phone down. I looked down at it as it landed on the floor. My eyes got wide with panic.

I could see several text messages and missed calls all from Daniel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I sat there with my head in my hands, completely unable to concentrate on the work in front of me. All I could think about was what was going on in my apartment. I watched the clock on my desk tick away. I was getting nothing done, but the minutes were going by faster and faster. With each minute I wondered how the massage was going.

I thought back to my conversation with Jason the other day about all the women clients he had. I had wondered if he took any liberties with them. I had even fantasized about doing it myself if I was in his shoes. But now I hoped to God he wasn't doing the same to my own girlfriend.

I tried to shake the thoughts from my head. I was being silly. Nothing was going on. It was an innocent massage, right?

But what about his hand on her ass the other day? Or the comments about how I had the hottest girl of all? All the time they had been spending together?

I picked up my phone, unable to resist anymore. I wrote out a message, trying to sound casual, like I wasn't losing my mind over here.

"Hey sweetie, how's it going? How's the leg?"

I stared at the screen, waiting for a response. Waiting to see if the message had been read or to see Kylie start typing.

Nothing.

I put the phone down and turned it upside down. I need to get some work done. I'm sure she'll text me back in a second, I said to myself. I looked over the paperwork in my hand, trying my hardest to focus.

My phone buzzed and my hand shot out to grab it. I flipped it over hoping to see a message from Kylie saying that the massage had finished and that she was just waiting for me in bed. Instead it was a phone call from my boss. A different kind of panic rose up. I quickly answered.

"Daniel, how much do you have left?"

"H-hi sir. Umm I'm pretty close to being finished."

"I need these ASAP, Daniel. After you put the file together, I need you to run some numbers on projected sales for Q1."

"You need thar by tonight as well?" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

"Didn't I just say ASAP?"

"Yes, of course, sir. Sorry, I'll send everything over as soon as I'm done."

He hung up again. This was the exact opposite of what I needed right now. I was trying to get out of here as quickly as possible, but doing those projections was gonna take even longer! I searched through my computer for the most recent sales figures, thinking about what forecasting model I should use. I didn't dare call my boss back, for fear he would pile on even more work.

I continued to work for another 10 minutes or so, the adrenaline I had gotten from speaking with my boss giving me a little time to focus. I looked down at my phone, noticing how much time had passed.

Still no message from Kylie.

"Kylie? Is everything alright?" I sent.

I'm sure my panic was starting to come through in the texts, but I didn't know what to do anymore. As more time passed with no answer I was convincing myself that my terrible thoughts were a reality. But what could I do? I was gonna be stuck here all day.

My mind was racing and I couldn't think straight. I needed to get back to the apartment now. It was against company policy to take any files off our work computers, but I was desperate. I grabbed a flash drive and began downloading everything I could. At least at home I could keep my eye on Kylie and Jason and still get this work done. It felt like an eternity watching the progress bar slowly tick forward. As I waited, I gave Kylie a call, hoping that maybe she just didn't hear the sound of the texts. My heart sank even further as it rang and rang, finally going to voicemail.

The computer let out a ding to let me know the file transfer had completed. I looked around to make sure I had everything and ran down to my car, not wanting to waste another second. I peeled out of the parking lot, going down side streets much faster than I should, hoping I wouldn't get pulled over. I sped through the city, unsure of what I would find when I got back to the apartment.

When I finally pulled into the garage under our building, my heart was racing. What was I about to walk into? I went to the lobby and pressed the button to call the elevator. Of course it was at the top floor. The numbers counted down slowly.

Suddenly my phone began to buzz.

It was Kylie.

"Kylie, what's going on? I texted you a bunch of times."

"Ohhh, uh, sorry. I must not have heard the phone."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh I'm just in Jason's room". She sounded distracted.

"Why are you in Jason's room?"

"That's where his massage t-- Oh god", she moaned into the phone.

"Kylie?? Is everything alright?"

"Yesss! This massage is just really good. Jason knows what he's doing," she continued, sounding breathless.

"I'm getting into the elevator now," I said, panic in my voice.

"Ohhhh --" The phone cut off as I lost the signal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

"Fuck," I said as I looked at my phone on the floor. Jason stopped what he was doing. I had several texts and missed calls from Daniel. I quickly reached down and grabbed the phone and flipped over to sit up on the table.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

I hit the call button on Daniel's number and put the phone to my ear. "I don't know. Daniel was trying to reach me," I said as the phone rang. My pussy was still tingling from Jason's fingers. All she wanted was to cum, and she was mad that I had stopped.

I could see Jason taking in my body as I sat there completely naked on his table. His cock was strained against his sweatpants. He stood there looking down at me.

Daniel finally answered, waiting no time to speak. "Kylie, what's going on? I texted you a bunch of times."

As I was about to answer, Jason slowly pushed my legs apart, staring at my pussy. He had the look of a man who knew exactly what he wanted. And I wanted him. "Ohhh, uh, sorry. I must not have heard the phone," I finally responded.

How much time had passed during the massage? My head was spinning.

"Where are you?" Daniel asked.

Jason got up on the table and moved in between my legs. I was too distracted by the phone to really comprehend what he was doing. He started kissing my legs, working his way up. As he got to the inside of my thighs, my eyes got wide and my pussy began to pulse again. I was still right on the edge of an orgasm.

"Hmm?" I said into the phone. Jason's kisses we're getting closer and closer to my waiting pussy. He kissed right next to my lips, sending a shiver through my body. Then he moved to right above my clit, kissing there as well. I could feel his breath. "Oh I'm just in Jason's room," remembering that I was still on the phone.

"Why are you in Jason's room?" Daniel responded immediately.

Jason looked up at me with a devious smile. "That's where his massage t-- Oh god!" In one motion he licked my entire pussy from the bottom to the top. My eyes rolled back into my head as I let out a moan. He began to devour my pussy, like a man who hadn't eaten in days. His tongue exploring every part of me.

"Kylie?? Is everything alright?" I heard Daniel say, but it sounded so far away.

I couldn't concentrate. Jason started to circle my clit with his tongue. I grabbed his hair as one of his hands reached up to my breast.

"Yesss!" I tried to cover up what was happening. "This massage is just really good. Jason knows what he's doing." I was breathing deeply into the phone. I hoped that Daniel didn't know what was going on, but a part of me also didn't care at this moment.

"I'm getting into the elevator now." My eyes grew wide at that. Just then Jason had inserted his fingers into me while he continued to eat my sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk!!!" I let out as the phone disconnected. I was seconds away from unleashing an earth shattering orgasm. But I panicked realizing that Daniel would be coming in at any second.

"Jason!" I said, trying to catch my breath. He continued to lick and finger me. "Jason!" I reluctantly pushed his head away. "Daniel is coming up right now! He'll be here any second! I need to get out of here."

Fuck, what was I gonna do. I'm completely naked, covered in oil and my own juices. There is no way Daniel won't know something is up. Fuck, fuck!

Jason lifted his head from between my legs. I was expecting to see the same panic in his eyes, but it wasn't there.

"Don't worry," he said calmly.

He crawled up my body and leaned in and kissed me. Our first kiss. My tongue plunged into his mouth. I could taste my juices on him and it turned me on even more. I grabbed the back of his head as our tongues continued to dance together.

He finally broke away from me. "Lay back down on your stomach."

I did what he asked, trusting he knew what he was doing. He went to his closet and grabbed a towel. He draped it over me covering me completely from the middle of my back down to right above the back of my knee.

Barely a second later, we heard Daniel come into the apartment.

"Kylie?" We heard him call from the living room.

Jason moved quickly to the door and opened it halfway. He kept most of his body behind it, I'm sure trying to hide the enormous erection in his pants.

"We're in here man, that's where my table was set up."

Daniel came over to the bedroom, looking inside. The soft music had continued to play, even though I forgot that it was even on. My stomach was in knots, waiting to see what would happen.

"We are just finishing up," Jason said to Daniel in a soft tone. I don't know how he was doing it, but he was completely calm. He continued, "She was in a lot of pain, man. It was a nasty fall. Her ankle has a little swelling, but it's mostly just her hamstring."

I saw Daniel peer into the room. "Is everything alright?" he asked me directly.

I put on my best act of being in pain. "Yeah, honey. The massage is really helping though."

Daniel looked down towards the floor and must have noticed my clothes. "Are you naked?"

I panicked, hoping that Daniel couldn't see it all over my face, but Jason answered for me. "It's pretty normal because of the oils." He showed Daniel his hands that glistened. It was mostly my juices, but Daniel didn't know that. "They can really mess up clothes. But don't worry the towel covers everything. I do this with all my clients."

Daniel looked around some more. Looking for anything out of place, but not finding it.

"How much longer will this take?" he finally asked.

"Probably 10 minutes." Jason leaned in closer to Daniel. "I hope you don't mind, but I need to keep the door closed to keep out any outside noises. Kylie needs to be fully relaxed to get rid of the tension in the muscles."

I listened intently. Jason was playing his part perfectly.

Daniel hesitated for a moment, but somehow Jason just knew exactly what to say. "So why don't you just go wait out in the living room. After we're done, Kylie will go shower off and then I'll need you to ice her down for the rest of the night. You'll need to take care of her."

Daniel sighed. "Fine. 10 minutes. But that's it," he said, as we walked away. Jason slowly closed the door behind him.

I shifted onto my side, looking at him. The towel had fallen off a little and my breast was exposed. My heart was racing. That was way too close, I thought to myself, as I breathed a sigh of relief. It was smart that he gave us both some time to calm down before I left the room, we would seem less suspicious that way. I looked up at Jason, but there was no relief there, just his eyes sparking with lust.

Jason came up beside the table, leaned down and kissed me again. His lips were so soft. I should have been worried, with Daniel only just in the other room, but I couldn't help but give in to the excitement of it all. I kissed him back hard.

Jason slowly pulled away from me, looking deep into my eyes. He smiled at me and removed his shirt. My eyebrows raised in shock. In my quietest voice, I said, "What are you doing??"

It had been so long since I had seen him shirtless. His muscles looked so firm and his abs well defined. I wanted to run my hands all over him.

He put his fingers to his lips. "Shhhh"

Then he pulled his sweatpants down, revealing his throbbing cock. It bounced in the air, finally free. God, it looked amazing. I bit my lip, knowing that I should stop this all right now. But I wasn't able to control myself with this thing so close to me. I reached out and grabbed it as Jason leaned down and began kissing me again.

I felt the length and girth of it in my hand once more. I imagined what it would feel like to fill me up.

But that was impossible right now. I reminded myself that Daniel was just outside. I broke free from the kiss. "Jason, I want you so bad, but we can't do anything! Daniel will definitely hear me!"

I continued to stroke his cock though, loving the feeling of it in my hand. I cursed myself, knowing how loud I would get if we continued. If only I could stay quiet.

Jason leaned in and put his mouth to my ear. "I want to make you cum, Kay."

I almost did right then.

"We can't!" I wanted it so bad. "I'm barely keeping it in right now, Jason!" I pleaded, trying my hardest to keep my voice down. "I can't control myself!"

He kissed me again. I wanted to give in to him.

"I have an idea. Don't worry. Lay back down face up."

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop myself from obeying, even though I knew how risky we were being. I layed down on the table, looking up at him. He pulled the towel from my body, exposing me completely once more. We were both completely naked. He then positioned himself at the head of the table.

His cock towered over my face. It looked enormous. I squeezed my legs together, trying my hardest not to get too excited, forcing myself to remember Daniel was in earshot.

He pressed his cock down to my lips and rubbed his head against them. I opened my mouth slightly and let my tongue touch the underside of his dick. He moved it up and down allowing me to coat the length of it with my saliva.

"Tilt your head back and open your mouth," he commanded.

I did as I was told and his cock entered my waiting mouth. It felt great to taste him once more. He pushed deeper into me and began to fondle my tits. He played with them as he slowly pushed his dick in and out of my mouth.

He circled my hardening nipples, moving his hands over them just slightly, causing me to become even further aroused. Then he pinched them both, just the right amount. I let out an uncontrollable moan right onto his cock, but the sound was completely muffled.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and I looked up at him with a confused look, unsure of why he had stopped.

"Can't moan if your mouth is full, Kay," he said with a smile.

My eyes grew wide with realization and a huge smile came across my face as well. I grabbed his cock and shoved it back into my mouth, my excitement building once more. I allowed him to fill my mouth and my tongue danced all around his throbbing member. He pumped into my mouth, filling my throat, while he continued to play with my breasts.

Jason finally pulled out and climbed onto the table right above me, straddling my head. His cock dangling right in front of my face. From this angle it was even more impressive.

His head went between my legs and he began to kiss the inside of my thigh again. I felt his hand begin to play with my pussy. So I grabbed his cock and began stroking. I was dying to get it back in my mouth. I had been dreaming about showing him what I could really do.

I put the tip in my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue. I pushed it up towards his stomach and began to lick the underside from the tip all the way to the base. I loved feeling the length slide across my tongue.

His big beautiful balls dangled between his legs. As my tongue made its way to the base of his shaft I continued further licking his sack all around. His cock rested on my chin as I popped a testicle into my mouth and gently sucked while massaging his cock with my hand.

Jason was busy licking my clit on the other end. I let out a moan while his balls were in my mouth. It muffled it completely, but gave Jason a little extra vibration. He grunted, letting me know he liked the feeling.

I tongued his balls making sure they were nice and wet as I made my way back up his cock. I rubbed his cock all over my face, feeling the weight against my cheek. I felt so dirty thinking about Daniel in the other room as this gigantic cock was pressed up against me. I lined up his head with my mouth and stroked a little precum out. I licked the tip, tasting it and remembering the other day.

I slapped it against my cheek a few times and moved it all around my lips. It made me so wet. I let out another moan. It must have been a bit too loud because Jason thrust his dick forward, shoving his cock into my mouth. I loved it. I moaned again, this one almost silent.

I bobbed up and down, trying to get the best angle. Sucking cock from this position was a challenge, but I never shied away from that. I took him further and further into my throat. I was determined to deep throat him this time.

I got about three quarters of the way down, but couldnt push much further. I stayed there enjoying the fullness in my mouth. I moved back and forth a few more times while swirling my tongue around his shaft. I finally let him out of my mouth to catch my breath, before trying again.

Jason continued to lap me up with his tongue. Going into every fold, every part of my vulva. I was on fire down there. His tongue was magical and it felt like he was trying to devour me. I loved it.

I continued to concentrate on his meaty cock, trying to return the favor. I reached my hands up around Jason's body, trying to pull his cock into me. He got the message and began to lightly thrust his hips.

I rested my head on the table as his cock went in and out of my mouth. He would pull all the way out with a slight pop and then push it back in. His grunting into my pussy told me it was working.

He was being gentle, not wanting to push too far, but I wanted more. I reached up and pulled him as he thrusted down. He was almost all the way in my throat. I gagged a little, but was loving every second of it. He pulled out again, making sure I was ok. My saliva clung to his dick. I used my hand to jerk his slick cock back and forth, guiding it back to my mouth.

Realizing that I wanted it all, Jason began thrusting into me with more force. He pushed and his entire cock popped right into my throat, his balls resting right on my face. My eyes watered, but I loved the feeling.