Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jason banged his head on the bottom of the table, I could barely hold back my laughter. When he came up his face was red and he barely made eye contact with me. I just sat there smiling as the conversation went back to whatever it was they were talking about.

I smiled at the memory as I dried off in the bathroom. So close to getting caught once again. But it made it all the more fun.

---------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I woke up to the sound of Kylie's phone buzzing. My eyes squinted open as my brain tried to clear the fog of sleep. I watched Kylie reach over for the phone on her night stand. She pulled the sheets slightly, revealing her naked back and butt as she leaned to grab it. She really tortured me sleeping naked. Light was pouring into the room, it felt good to be able to sleep in a little on a Saturday.

I reached my hand out to feel her soft skin as she typed away on the phone. "Who is it, honey?" I asked.

She stayed silent for a moment, distracted by the text. "Just Jason. He wants to get in a quick workout this morning," she finally answered.

I thought back to how Kylie and I used to spend Saturday mornings, not more than a few months ago, before Jason had moved in. I would feel her pressed up against me, her naked body giving off a comforting warmth. She would usually initiate and I would feel her hand slowly make its way down my body, not knowing if I was awake yet. Finally I would feel her creep into my boxers and grab my dick and begin to stroke.

She would look up at me and wait for my eyes to open and greet me with a kiss and a smile, before climbing on top of me. Her tits would hang in front of my face and I would feel her position my stiff cock to her opening. Then she would sink down taking it all in and begin rocking her hips. Her moans would fill the entire apartment and I'm sure could be heard by our neighbors down the hall. The sound of her cumming would put me over the edge. What a way to wake up.

I sighed as Kylie got up and went to her closet. My cock ached as I watched her nude body, remembering how it felt on top of me. Guess that was going to stay a memory this morning.

She slipped on a thong and put on a pair of shorts, looking at herself in the mirror. Then she took off the shorts and tried on another pair. She took those off too and dug through her drawer. She finally pulled one out and had to bounce to get it on, it was so tight.

"You know it's just the gym, not a fashion show," I said.

She blushed. "I just like to look my best, sweetie."

But for who, I wondered.

She quickly got together the rest of her ensemble and left the room. I heard her and Jason giggling as usual as they left the apartment to head down to the gym. I laid there in silence, my dick still begging to be touched. I wondered if maybe I should just give in and rub one out at this point cause it didn't seem like I would be getting any soon.

My phone began to ring.

I reached over and saw that it was my boss. He never called me on the weekends. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Daniel, sorry to disturbed you on a Saturday, but I'm just getting everything together to head out on my flight and I can't find the Kucherov file."

My heart sank. I thought he was going to that trip the following week and I hadn't finished writing up the report yet. I had been so distracted lately that things like this had been slipping through the cracks.

"Umm s-sir, I thought you needed it for next Friday," I stammered.

"What?? No, I'm leaving tonight. I need to include it in my pitch to the board. Damn it Daniel! What is going on with you lately?"

I grimaced, hating to hear the disappointment in his voice. My performance review was coming up in the next few weeks too and I'm sure this wouldn't help my case.

"I can get it to you tonight, sir. No problem."

He sighed. "Just get it to me, Daniel. I'm giving you a chance to make this right." He hung up the phone without even saying goodbye.

I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. I ran out of the apartment and jumped into my car. On my way, I sent Kylie a text so she would know where I was when she came back from her workout.

---------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

As Jason did his weight lifting I did my best to distract him. He had told me to wear something sexy in his text this morning. I think the shorts I picked checked that box. I would bend over right in front of the machine he was on, knowing full well that he couldn't look away. I could feel the material of the shorts stretch around my figure. I got that familiar tingly feeling knowing that he was staring, trying desperately to imagine what I looked like without the shorts. I walked by him and ran my hands across his shoulders, while giving him a devious smile.

"Did you get my present for you the other day?" I asked playfully.

"What present?"

"Oh it was skimpy and purple and a little bit dirty from my workout...I think I left it right on the bathroom floor for you..." I said with a smile.

"Ohh that present," Jason said looking at me, taking in my tight body with his gaze. "I may have taken that into my room for safe keeping," he responded with a smirk. "The next ones I want to take off myself though."

I was already leaking. If he got this pair he would have to wring them dry they would be so wet. I bit my lips and continued to watch him as he pumped out his next set. He looked so hot in his tank top and gray sweatpants. His arms were pumped from the lifts he was doing. I could just make out the bulge in his pants. If there weren't other people in here, I might have jumped him right there.

All this teasing was getting me riled up, so I decided it was time to actually workout and hopefully get rid of all this extra energy. Jason shook his head and smiled as I danced around the gym for him, just begging attention. I started up the treadmill and began running. I would catch glimpses of Jason in the mirror, checking me out as I went. I smiled to myself, loving that he couldn't take his eyes off me.

My phone buzzed on the stand in front of me and I saw it was a message from Daniel.

"Something urgent came up at work. I have to run to the office for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can."

My heart skipped a beat.

Was this the opportunity I had been waiting for? Jason and I would be alone upstairs.

I tried to concentrate on my run, but all I could think about was what would happen when we got up there. Who would make the first move? We're we really going to go through with this? I was nervous, but also excited. I imagined him stripping me down as soon as we got up there. Taking me right there in the living room. Or maybe he could join me in the shower this time.

Oh my god, this was happening! My face grew hot. I wonder how much time we will have? Maybe we shouldn't risk if Daniel could come back at any moment. But how can I not take this opportunity to see that cock again?

I was so caught up in my fantasy and my heart was going so fast, I didn't realize how fast I was running on the treadmill. All of a sudden I felt the back of my leg cramp up. I gasped in pain and hit the stop button on the treadmill. I wasn't fast enough though and I tumbled to the ground. A few people stopped what they were doing, but it was Jason who arrived to me first.

"What happened, Kay?" he said. My heart fluttered a little when he used my nickname.

"I don't know, I just got really tight on the back of my leg all of sudden and then I fell."

"Can you walk?" he asked, trying to help me up. I felt his strong hands along the side of my hip.

I put some weight on the leg and started to walk but immediately faltered. Jason was there to catch me.

"Let's get you upstairs to take a look," he said and swept me right off my feet.

I was definitely in pain, but having my arms around Jason's neck as he carried me out of the gym stoked the fire of yearning inside me. I felt light as a feather in his strong arms. He was glistening in sweat. There was something so sexy about him.

When we got upstairs, Jason set me down on the couch and went to the kitchen to warm a heating pad. I was in pain, but the butterflies were still there in my stomach. I could feel the quiet in the apartment, knowing that we were the only two there. I wondered when Daniel would be coming back from the office.

---------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I sat at my desk getting everything together for the Kucherov file. I still couldn't believe how badly I had screwed this up. I would probably have to be here for at least another hour to get everything done. At least Kylie would be down in the gym most of that time.

My phone buzzed.

"Hey... so I had a bit of a fall in the gym." It was Kylie.

"Are you ok? What happened?"

"I'm not sure, my leg just cramped up while I was running and I fell. Jason is taking a look at me now."

Well, that wasn't very comforting to hear.

"I can be back in probably an hour and then I'll take you to the emergency room," I texted back, trying to think how quickly I could get everything done.

Kylie responded back. "That's ok, honey. Jason said it's just muscular. He's gonna give me a massage to work it out. He's gonna take care of me."

I hated everything about that sentence. My mind went back to this morning, watching Kylie put on that extra sexy gym outfit. I imagined Jason running his hands up and down her body, now having a reason to feel my girlfriend's perfect ass. Would she notice his intentions this time?

I didn't know what to say. I started to type something out, but deleted it almost just as quick. I didn't want to sound like the insensitive or insecure boyfriend, but I also didn't want another man to massage my girlfriend. Especially not Jason.

Several moments passed as I contemplated what to write. "I'll be home soon, can't you just wait?" I finally sent.

"It's fine, honey. Jason is basically a physical therapist at this point. I'm in good hands :) "

His hands were exactly what I was worried about.

---------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Jason came out of the kitchen and had me turn over on the couch. He started to prod the area to get a better idea of where the pain was. I was hyper aware of how close he was to my ass.

He put the heating pad on the back of my leg as I continued to text Daniel.

"So what's the verdict? Will I ever walk again?" I asked, jokingly.

He smiled. "I think you'll be fine, seems to just be muscular. But I'd be happy to carry you around all day. You're so light."

I laughed. The heat was starting to help the muscle relax. I looked over at Jason. Here we were, alone in the apartment. Not exactly how I had imagined it, but I could still feel my pulse racing with excitement.

My phone buzzed again as Daniel responded back to me.

"Is Daniel not home?" Jason asked.

"Nope, just me and you for a little while. He had to run to the office." I tried to hide my smile, but I could feel the corners of my mouth move as I said it.

The tension in the air was palpable, both of us thinking the same thing.

"So anything my resident physical therapist can do to fix my leg up?" I asked.

"Well it's probably another month or two before you can start calling me that, haven't finished my degree yet. But first let's get you some Advil. And if you'd like, I think massaging the area will help get blood flowing to the area."

I don't think blood flow was gonna be a problem.

Jason got up to fetch the medicine. I finished texting Daniel and put the phone down. I took a deep breath, the excitement jumping around inside of me like electricity. This was it.

Jason returned with the pill and a glass of water, which I took quickly. I looked up at Jason, catching that sexy look in his eyes.

"Time for my massage?"

He nodded and picked me up again and carried me down the hall. I felt so naughty as we crossed the threshold to his bedroom. I really hadn't been in here much since he moved in. He kept it neat and clean. He had his massage table set up in the corner where he set me down. All his oils and lotions were on a stand next to it. I put my phone there and looked at him with anticipation.

"So I tell all my clients this, but it's probably best if you strip down. The oil can really stain your clothes. I can step outside --"

I barely let him finish his sentence as I pulled my top off over my head exposing my bare breast. His eyes got wide.

"Can you help me with my shorts?" I asked, innocently.

I stood up and turned around, resting my arms on the table. I gingerly put weight on my injured leg. Jason got down behind me and began pulling my shorts off. They were so tight so he had to put some force to get it over my shapely behind.

I could hear him breathing as my ass came into view and he pulled the shorts completely off. I was standing there in just my thong.

"These too?" he asked.

"Well, you did say you wanted to take off the next pair yourself," I said, running my thumbs along the strings of my panties.

Jason moved his hands up the side of my legs to my waist, giving me goosebumps. He put his fingers inside the band and slowly removed my thong. I arched my back, pushing my ass out closer to his face. I could feel him breath in and I'm sure he could smell my scent with how close he was. There I was standing completely naked in front of Jason. Whatever pain I was feeling, was dwarfed by the aching between my legs.

I slowly climbed onto the table, pausing just slightly to give Jason a view of everything before laying face down. My face turned to the side and I could see Jason had a bulge in his pants. I could feel myself becoming wet already.

Jason grabbed a remote and threw on some soft music. It was gentle and soothing, meant to fade into the background. He grabbed his oil and drizzled it onto the back of each of my legs. It was a strange sensation, feeling the liquid drip down my skin, but it was oddly pleasurable. He slowly massaged the oil into my legs, coating them completely, making my skin glisten. His hands felt amazing as they rubbed up and down the entire length. When he got to the back of my right leg, I winced in pain.

"I'm going to start with your foot and check some range of motion of your knee," he said. He took my right foot in his hand, bending my leg. He messaged the oil into the bottom of my foot, putting just the right amount of pressure. His fingers circle my foot, going up and in between each toe.

"This feels amazing, Jason," I said softly. "I should have asked you to massage me a long time ago." He stayed silent and bent my leg in different directions.

"Looks like the knee is okay," he said to himself. I always found it sexy when a man was in his element and this was Jason's. Every movement had a purpose. He listened to every sound I made, trying to understand my body. I could feel my entire body begin to tingle, that sensation of just surrendering control knowing you were in competent hands.

He lowered my leg back down slightly and began working on my ankle, rotating it and putting pressure at different angles. My ankle was a little sore, but the stretches felt good.

"Looks like you may have twisted it a little bit in the fall, but no damage that I can see," he said.

He moved to the back of the ankle and slowly worked his way up into my calf. His hands were so strong. He used his thumbs to slowly climb up the bottom part of my leg. He pushed hard into the muscle. It was slightly painful, but as he moved up I could feel the release of tension. He massaged the muscle until it was nice and tender, then moved to my hamstring.

As soon as he touched it I winced in pain again.

"Ok, I'll be gentle here."

He let his hand move all the way up applying slight pressure, stopping right at my butt. The further he went up the more it hurt. He went back down and repeated the process several times. Each time his hand went further onto my ass. Another chill went down my spine. The pain was starting to slowly dissipate and I could feel my skin turn to goosebumps.

He went back down to just above the back of my knee and started to apply more pressure. He circled my entire leg with his hands, his fingers moving in between my thigh and the table. His thumbs dug into the back of my leg, pushing firmly. He moved up, his thumbs slowly climbing one over the other.

Soon my legs were too close together for him to get his hands fully around. I spread them a little further to give him room. I felt the air as it hit my exposed pussy. I knew he must be watching. I bit my lip as he inched closer and closer up my leg.

His hands were at the top of my thigh now continuing to knead the back of my leg. He was as close as possible to my opening without actually touching it. I'm sure he could feel the heat radiating from it. I wanted so bad for him to make contact I was almost slithering down the table.

Then just before it felt like he was about to finally give me what I so desperately wanted, he switched back to rubbing up and down the hamstring. Was he trying to tease me? He was now concentrating directly on the painful area again. He pushed slowly up my leg listening to my reaction to gauge the pain. I could almost feel the pain slowly releasing from the muscle. It has now become isolated right underneath my ass.

Without me even saying anything, Jason just seemed to know where to go next. He put his one hand on the bottom of my cheek, while the other hand stayed on the painful area. He pushed my butt up, while applying pressure down with the hand on my leg. The stretch felt amazing, but not only in my leg. I could feel my pussy lips stretch as well. I held my breath as he held the stretch.

When he finally let it go I gave a big sigh of relief. He did this several more times, each stretch a little further than the last. I was already feeling much better. I could feel a tingle all around as I started to melt into the table, loving the sensation of Jason's hands on my body.

He gave me one final push, his hand now cupping my entire ass cheek. He held it for a moment and then finally released. I felt his hands leave my body and was instantly disappointed, thinking maybe the massage was over. I need more. I was about to turn to look at him when I felt the drizzle of more oil, this time directly onto my ass.

His hands once again began to spread the oil into my skin. Both his hands pushed in my ass checks, spreading them wide in a circular motion. I could feel my asshole fully exposed each time. I could almost feel his eyes on my most private areas and it only turned me on further. I wanted him to explore every inch of me.

He reversed the circles and I could feel his hands begin to slip into my crack. I shivered as he finally made light contact with my lips. He did this a few times teasing me. I let out a small moan, unable to hold back.

I could feel the oil begin mixing with my own wetness. I felt like I was leaking out onto the table. Jason began to concentrate all his energy in between my cheeks. His fingers slowly making their way down to my outer lips. He was careful not to go further inside. He spread my lips apart with his fingers. I spread my legs even further for him.

"Your pussy is amazing, Kay."

I moaned again at hearing him say that. I arched my back slightly, pushing my pussy up in the air, presenting it to him.

He began to gently massage the folds of my lips, coating his fingers with my wetness. His hands traveled a little further and finally made contact with my waiting clit.

"Fuckkk, Jason. I need this so bad." My eyes were closed and my mouth was slightly open as my face pressed into the table.

I felt his finger move up and down my entrance. He inserted the tip into me slowly, feeling the inside of me for the first time. He pushed forward and I moaned loudly this time. I could feel myself clench down, trying to pull him even deeper. But he pulled back out and moved down to my clit once more.