Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his side he had begun moving downward, licking the entrance to my pussy. Taking in all of my juices. As he humped my face, my hips rose as an orgasm began to build. He took the opportunity to grab my ass and spread my cheeks. I felt his tongue make its way down to my asshole. I had never had anyone do that before. I moaned hard into his cock.

I could tell Jason was getting close. He began to really face fuck me. The sounds were barely covered by the relaxing music.

Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck was all you could hear. The sound of my throat being fucked.

Every 10 or 15 seconds he would pull out, allowing me to catch my breath. My face was a mess of spit and precum. I felt like such a slut. Jason's slut.

My moans were coming from deep within me. It was as much from Jason eating my pussy and asshole as it was having his cock in my mouth.

I felt his cock start to swell and he gave one final thrust. He moaned into my pussy and cum began to shoot from his cock right down my throat. The feeling put me over the edge, as I started bucking my own hips in an almost silent orgasm. It rolled through me as the world grew dark. There was nothing else except Jason's tongue inside my pussy and his cock in my mouth. The explosion went through my entire body as I shook uncontrollably.

Jason continued to cum as I did. I swallowed as much cum as I could, but my mouth was soon full. Jason pulled back his cock popping out of my mouth once more. The last few ropes coated my chin and shot down onto my chest and belly. I swallowed and another moan escaped my lips causing Jason to plug my face once more. I licked all around his cock, loving the taste of his seed as my own orgasm subsided.

Jason pushed himself off the table and stood up. He stood above my face admiring his handy work. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out as he rubbed his cock all around my face, smearing the mess all around. I gave his dick little kisses, barely holding in a giggle, relishing that post orgasm feeling.

I got up and wrapped myself in the towel. I didn't bother wiping off the cum as I exited the room making my way to the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of Daniel on the couch. He was too far away to really see anything, but I didn't care anyway. He looked like he had a drink in his hand.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"So much better. Jason is amazing. I might need another massage very soon."