All Comments on 'Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 06'

by spiderbyte94

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
spiderbyte94spiderbyte94over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone that has read my story! This will likely be the last chapter in this series. I like teasing and escalating stories and I think we've reached the end for this one. I hope the payoff was worth it. Thank you for all the ratings, follows, comments, and private messages. I never considered writing anything but all your feedback kept me goingb and I read them all. I have a few more stories that I've been kicking around, so give me a follow if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you're fully vaxxed and boosted so you can keep writing sick shit like this for days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

give them both a beat down with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writing was OK but as for the story line I am not certain why you went in this direction. There does not have to be a "happy ending" nor does he have to get all violent. But you wrote Daniel as some kind of wimp and made it out where to me there was a "winner" and "loser" rather than two people just coming to terms that they are going to go in different directions. Why not just have them discuss this and someone decides to move out? No way in real life does Daniel stay there and pay rent while someone he was in love with is getting pounded by another man in what used to be his bedroom. Just because of rent? I mean who's name is on the lease? His or hers? We know it is not Jason's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god this is amazing ! Please right the next one soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey spiderbyte94, hope you aren't serious about what you said and will add more to this in the future. The cuckold possibilities of this are endless and Kylie is the most ruthless cuckoldress I have seen in recent times. She should be able to destroy her fiance completely. Would be lovely to see that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she belongs to the streets

ilttilttover 1 year ago

every now and then i try to read one of those 'cuckold' stories because the idea does sound hot in theory.

but without fail, i can never fully finish any of these stories. i always gain too much empathy for the cheated on man/woman to really enjoy it. i thank you for helping me realize this

no vote. can't rate it positively for obvious reasons, but i won't give it a bad rating because that's akin to kink shaming, even if i find this kink in particular heartbreaking

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Why does the guy always freeze up and basically be handicapped at the last scene? 99% of all these stories do it the same way. Is no one at least trying to be original? Gotta give this one star because I feel like I've read it so many times before it could be copy and pasted for all I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah this type of story is infuriating. Like she's a cheating asshole and while there doesn't need to be "happy ending", there's no point for her to be infuriated that she got called out. Shits fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She cheats in front of him, he gets fired and gets told I'm breaking up with you for a bigger cock.

The bloke is just a typical looser who can't keep his girlfriend

ZyderveldZyderveld9 months ago

Nah, shit ending. The rest of the story was hot, but you didn't need to destroy the poor guy. He didn't do anything wrong, and making her a heartless slut doesn't fit any of the buildup. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To all you lames who feel for the cuck in this story, that’s what happens when you give no boundaries to your woman and put her in a house with an attractive strange man. Daniel created the environment for Kylie to be a slut and she resisted for a while and then gave into temptation. As most women would when dating a weak man.

To the author, excellent, realistic story. Extremely well written. I rated them 5 stars throughout. Just a couple critiques, I would’ve spent less time describing each sexual encounter. Reading pages of a drawn out sex scene gets annoying to me. To me it’s the story and buildup that makes the fantasy hot and a little sexual mystery never hurt. Secondly, there could’ve been more of a buildup of tension between the two main characters other than the external circumstances. Spend more time describing the teasing and the conflict going through the girl’s head. She was a bit too eager but if you had created more bipolar emotions in her where on the one hand she is deeply craving Jason, bet then she’s getting angry at herself and him for crossing lines, and then maybe even some forceful escalation from Jason, it would increase the tension and make the climax better. You did a good job of escalation but could’ve been even better. I hope you keep writing! Haven’t seen a story this good in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this is fiction and not real life but still, the only question I have is how in the blazes did Daniel ever land a girl like Kylie? He seems like a bloody loser and inconsiderate bastard, through and through. For example:

1. He invites a man to live in their spare room against the wishes of his girl.

2. He makes her help the outsider when she doesn't even want to see his face.

3. He was more happy to have "someone to have beer with" than the fact that Kylie was extremely stressed out from her life.

4. He didn't join his girl in the gym and was out of shape by his own admission. Like, what the hell? Can't even take care of himself.

5. He forgets washing dishes whenever it's his turn, as Kylie recalled and she has to do it always.

6. Then, he went to meet his friend that his girl didn't like, even after hearing that Kylie wanted to clean the place. Instead of helping his woman, he went out to chat with someone who his girl didn't like. Showed his priorities very well.

7. Kylie had to keep his drinking habit in check. Guy can't even think about trying therapy or going clean. Fan-fucking-tastic. A bloody drunk who needs other people to remind him about moderation.

8. Never made out time on weekends for Kylie and himself.

9. Slacked on his work.

10. Apparently, he doesn't recognise the smell of semen which is quite strong.

11. He didn't ever took a day off for Kylie if she ever got sick before he felt suspicious of her.

12. He always gets distracted by her ass and can't keep track of her words. Because if nothing is obvious than everything is fine. For him, that is.

13. Negligence towards important work in office. One has to wonder how many times he has been negligent towards Kylie, if the dishes example is anything to go by.

14. Has no backbone whatsoever. Like, he saw something really wrong and the coward can't even properly confront her. He didn't have the balls to look after her properly either. Showed such minimal interest in her life, it's a bit insulting.

15. And at the birthday party of his boss, he showed clear interest in another woman (even if you can wave it off as guy being guy), expected Kylie to just stand there quietly like a pet while he downed shots after shots instead of refusing alcohol and making some alone time with Kylie to actually salvage his relationship and then he did something that he should alert towards because he has done that in the past: getting drunk out of his mind and making a fool out of himself.

***

I can't feel sorry for Daniel. He was complacent, self-absorbed, pathetic and inconsiderate loser. Jason is a bloody asshole and Kylie is a slutty bitch. But Daniel isn't free of any burden. His past and present actions brought about this result. Whether he deserved this happening to him or not, well, that's a matter of personal opinion. I would have preferred if Kylie tried to save her relationship with Daniel, if Jason tried to help them do something with each other, and then Daniel being himself, screws everything up and Kylie breaks up with him. Jason comforts her and gets closer to her and then their relationship goes forward. Just hypontic magic dicks, pleasure addiction and sex marathons without any effect on body seem ridiculous. Also, Kylie gave in to temptation too early. She should have felt more conflict and depression before throwing her life away to infidelity. But, overall, nice story. A cautionary take for a man about how to treat his woman with respect and love, showing her support and comfort when she needs it and paying proper attention to her desires and words, making the best possible compromise in any given situation. If she is any good, she will reject temptation right off and discuss any problematic situations clearly with her man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous