Kylie Pleases Her Priest

Story Info
Kylie, her son and their priest meet each other's needs!
3.4k words
4.55
13.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a catholic priest. I'm in my mid forties and I find celibacy tough. I masturbate of course, like all men do. I use girly porn and I like to play with and wear sexy women's knickers. I've also got a young altar boy, nineteen year old Damien, who helps me at Mass on Sundays, and helps me in other ways too.

Damien comes from a rough background. Though our church has given Damien's family a lot of social help it hasn't done them much good and Damien's father is now out of circulation for a few years. Damien lives with his mother Kylie. I'd long had my eye on Kylie. She's my age, she's kept her looks and figure, she keeps her dark shoulder length hair neat but she wears too much lipstick and eye shadow and dresses like a tart even in church. Often when I'm masturbating in my mind its Kylie's vagina tight round my straining hard shaft.

It started between Damien and me when he came to visit me in my little flat annexed to our church. He'd met atheists who'd raised some doubts and wanted to talk about his catholic faith. We soon got discussing the sins of the flesh and discovered we had a common interest in porn, women's underwear and masturbation, both solo and together. I showed Damien some of my porn magazines and my collection of women's panties. We soon started masturbating together over porn.

Damien and I aren't gay. Damien's a shy boy who hasn't had much success with girls, and I'm forbidden women by my oath of celibacy. We're just sexually frustrated and enjoy relieving our frustrations with porn and masturbating together.

One evening Damien brought a box of photographs with him, pictures his father had taken of his mother Kylie while he was around. They showed Kylie in lingerie and nude. I saw her body was as penis-straining delicious as any of the girls in my magazines, with big round tits, a gleaming smooth cheeky bottom, good legs and a neat triangle of dark cunt fur between her legs. The pictures showed her in erotic poses as hot as any in my porn. Damien told me his mother had caught him masturbating over them. Damien also brought some of Kylie's used panties.

Damien knew I had a sexy underwear fetish. I like wearing sexy men's underwear or women's tiny panties. I love the soft feel of women's panties taut over my erect penis, and they look so sexy. Damien likes the sight of my penis in sexy underwear, especially his mother's panties, when we masturbate together. He looks good in Kylie's panties too.

Though Damien visits me in the evenings we have our best opportunity after Mass on Sundays. Damien and I are together in the vestry of our church putting things away while his mother walks home to her social housing flat a few dingy streets away. Damien and I had enjoyed our naughty little secret liaison for a few months, then that unforgettable Sunday happened.

Damien had helped me at morning Mass. Afterwards as usual I waited for the congregation including Damien's mother to leave so I could get together in the vestry with him. I'd got some particularly hot porn to show him and I was wearing some very sexy men's underwear.

But instead of leaving, Kylie remained with her son chatting to me. She was dressed in a tight white blouse showing the shadow of a dark bra underneath, a grey skirt tight over her well rounded bottom and showing the outline of her panties, sheer black nylons and black high heels, the usual lipstick and eye shadow and big silver loop earrings rings. I hadn't been able to keep my eyes, or my lustful thoughts, off her all through the church service. I was suddenly disappointed when Damien, not his mother, left to go home leaving me talking to Kylie. When Damien was out of earshot Kylie grinned at me and said:

"Don't think I don't know what you've been getting up to with my son, Father. You wank together over those naughty pictures of me don't you? You dirty bastard."

In case I'd misunderstood her she formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed it up and down the exact length and angle of a guy's hard up penis in that movement every catholic boy knows so well. I felt my face go red and was speechless.

"I ought to report you to your Bishop," Kylie continued. I knew she wouldn't, and from what I knew of my Bishop he'd be only too pleased to hear about a boy who liked getting naked and masturbating with one of his parish priests. Kylie continued and I saw she was grinning mischievously.

"Its my turn now. That's why I've sent him home. I want some fun too. That's if you're interested in women, Father, not just wanking with boys."

As she spoke she stepped a high heeled foot up onto a pew bench and pulled her skirt smoothly up her black nylon clad thigh far enough to show me a stocking top, bare thigh above, and little purple panties bulging over her mound and showing the cameltoe outline of her vagina lips. I'd seen those panties before stretched taut over Damien's straining hard penis. As I stared at Kylie's panties she hooked her thumb over the top hem and pulled down the front to show her thick full bush of almost black cunt hair.

"That's what my boy's being showing you, isn't it? You want more, don't you?"

I didn't say anything in reply. But I let my hand exploring the naked tops of her thighs, ruffling her pubic hair and stroking the lips of her vagina tell her that I was certainly interested in women and certainly wanted more. More than that, as I ruffled her bush of cunt and fingered her vagina lips I let my fingers show her I knew how a woman likes her pussy fondled. Kylie gasped with sex pleasure and nuzzled her furry mound against my hand. Her eyes met mine.

"You've been a naughty boy before haven't you Father? You've been playing with girls!"

It was a statement, not a question. The message my hand had been sending had gotten through.

A moment later Kylie and I were in the vestry. Even if anyone had seen us go there no one would have thought anything of it: the mother of a good catholic boy who helps in church, seeking their priest's counsel and help. As soon as we were in the vestry with the door locked behind us Kylie took the lead.

"You've seen me in those filthy pictures," Kylie said authoritatively. "Now show me what my son's been getting, you randy bastard! Get your cock out!"

I'd long had a masturbation fantasy about exposing my naked penis to women in my church. I'd never dared, though I've had some men expose their cocks to me. Now my fantasy was being fulfilled with Kylie.

I was in my church vestments, but they're hot and heavy so underneath I was just in a tee shirt and lightweight trousers. I lifted my vestment off, unzipped my trousers and slipped them down my thighs. Underneath I was in a man's G-string with a tiny see through black lace pouch front edged with red embroidery. The pouch at the front was barely big enough to cover my flaccid cock and balls, let alone my seven inches of hard muscle by then sticking up in front of me. The front had an embroidered slit at the front for a guy to poke his cock through, but I just let my cock push the thin lace out and poke up above the top hem.

"You kinky boy, Father!" Kylie said with a grin the moment she saw my G string with half my erect penis poking out of it.

Kylie treated herself to a good long feel of my cock and my balls through the thin lace before she pulled my G string right down round my thighs and let my whole erect cock bounce out and swing stiffly as it arched up in front of me.

My erection was hard up almost vertical. I'm circumcised so my big purple cock head was on display. I'm quite hairy, unlike Damien who trims to just a neat ring of pubic hair round the base of his cock. Kylie clearly liked all my pubic hair and she purred as she ruffled it with her fingers while she fingered my hard cock.

'It's a pity you're only allowed to use that for wanking, Father," Kylie said. Then with a grin and as an afterthought she added, "unless like I'm beginning to think you've been a very naughty boy!"

Kylie stepped back from playing with me. She leaned back against the wall with her knee up in a classic prostitute's stance and with her back slightly arched so her breasts swung up and forward under her blouse.

"Damien told me you liked those dirty pictures of me. Why not undress me and see the real thing?"

I took Kylie up on her offer. I patiently undid the zip and clasp of her skirt first and let it drop down her stockinged legs. Then her blouse. She was in tiny smooth purple satin panties and a matching bra just big enough to sling her big breasts. I treated her to a long fondle of naked thighs above her stockings and her pussy through her panties first. I ran my fingers along the thin gusset under her between her legs, causing a wet wet patch to appear on the bulge of her mound.

The way I so quickly flicked open the clasp of her bra must have confirmed her suspicion I'd been a naughty boy, but by that stage it hardly seemed to matter. Her breasts were every bit as tasty as in Damien's pictures: big, round, firm and bouncy with deep pink nipples and big areoles, and soft and warm in my hands.

She bent over a chair with her back to me and wiggled her bottom at me to invite me to pull her knickers down. I savoured the feel of her nicely rounded bottom through the thin smooth satin before I pulled her panties down round her thighs. Kylie let them drop, then still bending over she kicked her panties aside and spread her legs wide. My exploring hand between her legs got her squirming and gasping, as yet again I showed her I knew how to touch a woman. I left her stockings till last. She stepped up each high heeled foot in turn for me. I relished every inch of her long smooth legs as I slowly slipped them off.

"Like what you see?"

She stood in front of me, spread her legs wide thrust her hips toward him and arched her back so her big breasts trust up and out, and she rocked sensuously on her high heels to swing her breasts. I treated my hands to a long fondle of Kylie's naked body, roaming all over her breasts, thighs, bottom, under her between her legs and most of all lingering on her hairy pussy. I could also see Kylie was thoroughly enjoying my adventurous hands.

"Is this better than just seeing me in those pictures I let my other naughty boy find?" Kylie said, in between her gasps as I fondled her.

My hands enjoying Kylie's naked body awoke other thoughts too.

"Oooohhh ...." Kylie moaned. "I enjoyed watching my boy stroke that big cock of his off over them. Do you like watching my son wank off, you dirty boy?"

Her comment confirmed what I'd been suspecting. Kylie was every bit as sexually frustrated as her son and me and wanted relief. She reached down and had a long feel of my balls and my straining hard cock.

"I'd like to watch you wanking that over me." She looked at me with a lewd grin. "Even better I'd like to watch my son wank your cock off over me."

I tried not to let my reaction to the thought of Damien wanking me show. I'd learned the pleasures of having my hungry young cock hand-jobbed aged eighteen in my catholic all boys school. One of the nuns teaching us had treated me to that pleasure for the first time. At the same time she'd treated me to my first ever sight and feel of a naked woman for real. After that other boys had taught me much more, and I'd perfected my hand jobbing skills in the showers and study bedrooms of my theological college, and more recently with Damien.

Kylie asked me to get naked too. I left my G-string till last. She ran her eyes over my naked body. I'm nothing to be ashamed of. I keep myself fit and muscular.

"Your body's wasted just on boys, Father," Kylie said.

She snuggled up against my front so close my cock head poked her soft belly and her nipples brushed my chest. I could feel her excitement as she ran her hands over my bare chest, belly and thighs. Then as if a thought had occurred to her she grinned at me mischievously.

"What poses did that dirty boy of mine like seeing me in most in those pictures?"

There had been one set of pictures Damien kept masturbating over. They showed Kylie stripping then sprawling nude around the kitchen of their flat. One picture in particular drove Damien wild. It showed Kylie squatting nude but for red high heels and the black lace panties she'd stripped from down round her ankles on the kitchen table in her flat. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them, pulling her vagina wide so her juice glistening labia peeped through her thick black bush. Her back was slightly arched to swing her big breasts up and forward as they gleamed smoothly under the ceiling light. Her nipples were peaking with arousal.

The camera had been pointed straight up between her spread legs at her hairy pussy. The look in Kylie's hungry eyes alone in that picture was enough to strain any guy's dick. For some pictures the camera had been on auto as they showed Kylie's husband with her. His cock had been hard up and looked like a bigger and hairier version of Damien's, bending up from a thick bush of cock fur to a big round purple knob just like Damien's.

Damien told me that lots of times when Kylie had been out he'd masturbated over that picture standing in the kitchen in the very position it had been taken from. I'd masturbated many times over those pictures myself, and helped Damien to splash a lot of semen over those same black lace panties.

I told Kylie. She remembered that photo session very well. There was a table in the vestry and she climbed onto it to repeat that squatting pose for me. Seeing her posing for real was even more of a penis strainer, right down to her big boobs gleaming and the look in her eyes telling me what she wanted, and wanted it very soon.

As she squatted I didn't just ogle her but I played with her as well. I wanted her hot for what I wanted. I ran my hand between her spread legs, from in front and behind, stroking her inner thigh tops, that sensitive spot between her arse and vagina, and of course those protruding pink juice soaked labia. I got my face between her spread thighs to kiss and lick her pussy, and to pleasure her labia with my tongue. Kylie gasped, moaned, and nearly lost her balance as she squirmed with sex pleasure and in her excitement she squeezed my head between her thighs.

Suddenly she slid off the table and bent over it with her bum toward me and her breasts swinging pendulously over the table top. She spread her legs wide. She reached down between her legs and from behind her I saw her fingers peeping out just below her bum cheeks ruffling her pubic hair as she pleasured herself.

"Want! .... Ooooh! ... It's been a long time!"

It had been a long time for me too.

Damien had told me that through his bedroom he heard his mother noisily masturbating most nights. He'd said the sound had driven him crazy with lust, especially with those pictures to hand, and he'd tried to synchronise his masturbation orgasm with hers. I'm always glad to help any of my parishioners in need. Its one of the most satisfying parts of my job. Like me, this sexually needy woman's needs obviously weren't being met by solo masturbation.

I reached between Kylie's spread thighs and fondled her pussy. I was close enough behind her that my cock head poked her thigh. My hand started on her bum cheeks, tickled her down the valley between her cheeks and caressed the insides and backs of her spread thighs. I let my hands creep closer and closer to her vagina, lightly stroking the inside tops of her thighs, her groins and her arse. Kylie whimpered and trembled as her arousal rose. My fingertips ruffled her juice moistened cunt hair and she moaned and strained her thighs wider as they found her vagina lips.

I began to rhythmically stroke Kylie's vagina lips with my fingertips, methodically working her up hot and wild. Her sex juice was soaking my hand by the time my fingers moved to the little peak of her clitoris near the top of her vagina and began to criss cross and circle it. Kylie squirmed and squealed as my fingers took her to orgasm. Finally she cried out, her body tensed and her hips thrust and jerked in the pulses of what was obviously an explosive orgasm. I held my hand between her spread thighs cupped over her juice sodden hairy mound as she enjoyed her afterglow.

Then it was my turn. I held her by her hips and manoeuvred to poke her bum crack with my cock head. Kylie moaned and obligingly lifted a knee up onto the table top, getting her legs even wider, pulling her arousal gorged vagina gaping open for my cock and at just the right height.

A moment later I'd thrust my hungry muscle full length into her and my pubic hair was nestling in her bum crack. I savoured the feel of Kylie's vagina gently squeezing my hard shaft. It was warmer, smoother and infinitely more delicious than even Damien's well oiled hand round my hard shaft had ever been. Then I began the rhythmic thrusting, showing Kylie that I didn't just know how to touch a woman but how to enjoy one, and how to take my time and hold back.

Kylie was still excited and aroused from the orgasm I'd given her with my fingers. She climaxed again while I was shagging her though not quite as spectacularly, letting out a half sob, half shriek and her hips juddering in my hands.

Then it was my turn. I continued to pump Kylie hard. When my cum rose I shoved my hips forward against Kylie's bottom and thighs, pushing her against the table. Then in the most delicious orgasm I'd had for ages my satisfied cock jerked deep inside her and filled her. I stayed in her for a few moments then stepped back. The delicious friction of sliding my still mostly erect penis out of her between her tight labia sent a last pulse of orgasm pleasure through my cock and sent a last dollop of semen splashing into Kylie's bum crack.

Kylie lowered her leg off the table, turned and stood leaning back against it, panting with my semen trickling down her inner thigh. Her face told me I'd met her needs as much as she'd met mine.

"Bloody hell, Father." Kylie said as she stood there, still breathing hard from her orgasm. "Where did you learn to fuck a woman like that?"

"I've been a naughty boy," I replied. "But I'm a priest and I keep my secrets" I added with a grin.

Then I remembered something she'd said.

"You said you'd like to watch Damien wanking my cock over you."

"You perverted bastard!" Kylie said, but returned my grin.

Perhaps that will be another story.