All Comments on '"L"'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Please start using a spelling corrector and proofreading: "staring" vs "starring, and "wrapping" vs "rapping" . It's a small thing, but in such a short story it shows a lack of attention.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

A delicious journey with a nice ending xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

I like the short, intensely erotic scenes you create and share; the “L” ranks near the top for me thus far. Love the setting and timing; so easy to visualize the two young women entirely wrapped up in their moment. Just as intriguing, revealing and erotic is your Biography — enjoy watching it evolve/morph. Thanks for sharing, Cheryle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice little story but the errors like starring (staring), wrapping (rapping), wear (where) were just killing me.

I generally kinda read past errors like that… (you get what you pay for right?) but in a story this short they were hard to overcome.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years agoAuthor

Let's not with I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, as much as I enjoyed writing them. They are not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. What would be helpful to acknowledge is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they’re also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well.

Yours Truly Cheryle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was great!

olderandsingleolderandsingleabout 2 years ago

What a delicious adventure. It makes me want to visit and ride the L on the off chance

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

I loved the story, spelling, who cares, you told a great story, full of eroticism, full of imagery.

Forget the grammar police, if they are reading this to check for mistakes, then really, they are in the wrong category.

You provided a vivid picture. Well done, 5 stars.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story but too many typos, misspelled words and poor grammar. Stil made me hard. 😂

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you very much for the nice comments they mean a lot

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Very Sexy,,, Yes!

*

Hallo Carrie!

*

I've road passenger trains like Rail Europe and Interrail all over Europe and other than the times I was with other working girls, you know Escorts..... never did I have lesbian sex or any sex on a train (just unlucky I guess)..

*

Thank you for sharing, 5-Stars and 5-Rocking Rail Orgasms!

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

story TAGS