L.A.'s Finest: Ghost from the Past

Story Info
Nancy McKenna bumps into someone she used to know.
12.2k words
5
12.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. I do not own L.A.'s Finest or am affiliated with the show in anyway, this is fan fiction. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for Sammycolt and features themes of hardcore male dominance and rough sex. If you are offended by this, don't read it.

******************

"Well, that went easier than expected."

A comment spoken from Syd Burnett to her partner had prompted Nancy McKenna to raise her eyebrows before giving off a snarky reply.

"Only cause he gave himself up without a fight. I'm not going to complain, better than chasing them around like we usually do."

"Oh come on, you like a good fight from them. It gets the adrenaline running."

Nancy didn't rebuke Syd's quip, simply dropping the subject for now. The two detectives walked side by side, down the brightly lit hallway of glass walls offering a reflection of the two ladies. Burnett wore a black leather jacket over a dark blue shirt over her ebony skin. McKenna had a contrast in her choice of outfit, going for a lighter, white colored shirt beneath her black blazer. Both ladies wore blue jeans and black boots. Their gun holsters were visible from the left side, giving a subtle bounce with each step they took. On the opposite side, the gold shine of Nancy's badge was visible from where her jacket was unbuttoned. A man passed by them walking in the opposite direction as the two ladies were heading off to the interrogation room among their floor of the LAPD administration building.

As partners, McKenna and Burnett had seen through a number of different activities among undercover officers in the LAPD. Narcotics seemed to be their best suit from past experience. The two ladies had led multiple investigations involving drug traffickers with connections to organized crime as well as middlemen and suppliers moving product across country. Los Angeles was a hot bed for drug trafficking with a legacy that went back several decades. It didn't matter who the players or product was, the action remained on the street. Through a narcotics investigation had been what led Nancy and Syd to busting Rico Emmanuel on this hot summer afternoon. Emmanuel had been a suspected dealer working with Vincent Carillo, a notable Mexican drug lord who had been evading investigators for the past two years.

Carillo was the bigger fish to fry in a much larger case involving the LAPD's organized crime task unit, but it was the least of Syd and Nancy's concern at the moment. They had their own duty with busting dealers when they worked narcotics. Today had been a routine bit of police work after a tip from an informant had led Nancy and Syd to where Emmanuel was reportedly making deals in a rundown neighborhood of Inglewood. Word on the street was that Emmanuel was connected to Carillo as a pusher man, but no one could offer up evidence connecting the two. How the drug baron was moving his product into the city was something of a mystery, but at least they had one of his dealers now and perhaps he would talk.

Emmanuel had been busted rather easily, all by playing a bit of undercover work to get him to offer a deal to a would-be customer who just so happened to be a working member of the LAPD. Nancy got the bust easy with their informant who had introduced her as a potential customer. All it took was a flash of the badge and pulling her gun and the dealer simply laughed with his hands up before his rights were read. Perhaps he had given himself up too easily, but that was beyond the question now for Nancy. As they continued down the halls and made a few turns, their prisoner of interrogation was visible beyond a clear wall of glass and sitting handcuffed at a black table. Slicked back black hair revealed a fading hairline, telling the detectives that their suspect was over the age of forty, at the least.

Syd opened the door first, watching as Rico Emmanuel shifted his dark eyes in her view. He had a brown mustache and light beard, revealing some grey hairs that were visible within a short distance. The frame of his body was muscular, only disclosed to her eyes when the black blazer jacket of his suit had been removed earlier when he was detained. Rico had on a white button up shirt, sleeveless to show off a gold watch and matching chain on left wrist. He was either too well dressed to be a low level dealer or asking for the heat with his flashy mannerisms like a foolish gangster, at least that was how Nancy interpreted his self image. Whether he was trying to or not, Rico had the look of a sleaze bag with money. He offered a smile at both ladies as the glass door slammed shut upon their entrance.

"Well now, someone looks happy to see us."

It was Syd who addressed the hand-cuffed Rico as he just smiled, flashing his teeth back at the black detective before his eyes shifted at Nancy momentarily. He spoke up to address both ladies.

"You've got nothing on me. I'll be out of here in less than an hour, so let's not waste each other's time."

The two women stopped from where they were standing and took a glance at one another. It was a silent gesture between Nancy and Syd, telling each other in eye contact just how full of it they believed this guy was. Turning their attention back at their interrogation suspect, Nancy leaned over the table and watched his gaze move from her face down to her busty chest like a typical pervert.

"Got nothing on you? Had I not flashed my badge and pulled the gun on you, then I think you would've been ripped off today by a hustling woman for a few grams of coke."

"Drug charges, Rico. You're gonna do time. For a guy who dresses the way you, I thought you might be smarter than this."

Syd shrugged her shoulders as she mocked the man, even offering a sly grin to trade back a level of smugness from how he looked at her. Rico wasn't amused or intimidated by the women thus far. While it was true he would face some serious time for a bust like this involving drugs and following on an informant that had set him up, he wasn't in the least bit concerned. Neither of the two detectives had met his lawyer yet whom he had gotten off the phone with when he was first booked before interrogation. Nancy looked back at the man before she carried on speaking once more.

"Look, we want Carillo. Everyone on the street knows you're pushing for him."

"Who do you mean by 'everyone'? You got a snitch that sang you a song to go free and set me up. You really don't know jack fucking shit, I can tell you that."

Nancy rolled her eyes while Syd stepped around after listening to the man cuss at her partner. She leaned over as if she were about to whisper in Rico's ear before speaking. She wanted to have her turn getting some words in before Nancy replied.

"So what you mean to say is, you'd do at least ten years hard time on the drug charges rather than give up your supplier. Whether it's Carillo or not, you would rather screw yourself over to get locked up, rather than doing yourself a favor."

Rico turned his head, glancing at the black detective as he tried not to grin back at her. While the ladies were busy with the interrogation, the glass door leading inside the room opened followed by the sound of a 'ding' caused by metal hitting over the glass.

"Alright officers, that's enough. You can release my client now out on bail."

Both Syd and Nancy turned around, alerted to the sounds before a startling voice had caused Nancy to look back at a man she was all too familiar with, at least from the tone in his words. Syd was quick to protest the lawyer who stood tall in a black pinstriped suit and tie. The look of his balding forehead with a bit of faded grey hair to the side was enough to tell her that this was a man of experience. Shielding a pair of blue eyes was a pair of gold lined glasses.

"Oh no, you can't do that! We haven't even posted bail yet!"

The lawyer had stepped in with a piece of paper pinched between his index finger and thumb. He shoved it towards Syd while Nancy remained still, studying him in the background.

"Bail was posted approximately two hours ago, detective. You are pretty slow with interrogations, I take it."

He mocked her with a smile before motioning his hand over at Rico who was still seated with his hands cuffed.

"Rico, come on. Let's go, we've already wasted enough time here."

The lawyer glanced his view at Nancy who stood there as if she were still doing a double-take, almost as if she were stuck in a trance. There was an obvious moment of recognizance between the two of them. Could a ghost from the past come back to haunt Nancy McKenna once again? Only she knew the answer to that question after it had come up in recent months. He didn't address her by name, simply pointing at her with an order.

"Officer, release my client now."

Nancy didn't hesitate to reach into her pocket for the handcuff key. Syd had turned her head, glancing beyond her left shoulder to watch Nancy and then just shrugged her shoulders. The paper that had been shoved in her face was the legal processing for a bail that cost right at $45,000, not a price too high for a convicted drug dealer with a small criminal record. Nancy had already slid the key through the left hand cuff when Syd watched her alternate to the right. Once the cuffs were off, Rico stood up and was quick to begin walking out the door with his lawyer, but not without turning around and mocking the two detectives.

"See! What did I tell you? I've got the best lawyer in this city and probably even in the entire state, if you still don't believe it. Later, ladies."

Syd was quick to rush out the door in a frantic rage, simply wanting to slap the living daylight out of Rico and do the same for his lawyer. It was a disheartening defeat to have a lawyer bust into your interrogation and simply walk a client out like it was nothing. That was a small taste of what great money could buy with a man in power. Despite what Rico claimed, it was still without a doubt that Carillo was the one pulling strings here with top notch lawyers, even if they looked like sleaze bags. Syd had realized upon walking out of the door that she didn't even get the lawyer's name. The situation had happened so fast, she still had to take a moment and catch up. There was always a 'plan B' for an investigation when a situation like this occurred. This had not been the first time a suspect was lost in the middle of an interrogation thanks to a quick lawyer.

Nancy on the other hand knew the lawyer's name, though she wasn't about to blurt it out. He didn't even address her by name there, something that stuck with her in the passing moments as she had her mind in a daze thinking back to the past. Just how many ghosts from her past would come back to haunt her before the year was over? That was the true question at heart that began lingering throughout Nancy's foggy mind for the time being. It was him, a face she could not mistake no matter how badly his hair had fallen out and age caught up with him. Distant memories didn't feel like they had faded away now. It didn't matter how hard you tried to run for your past at times, it always had a way of creeping back up on you when you least expected it. Nancy bit down on her lower lip with her mind racing through those old days, remembering the increase in heart rate at the heat of every lustful moment. The black table in the room offered one pathway to those memories. It was reminiscent of one from a sleazy motel room she spent time in while giving him company.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah! Spank me, Sir!"

A young Nancy screamed while gritted her teeth, palms pressed up against a black table. It rocked and thumped from the weak pillars pushing down into the floor. The scent of cigarette smoke in the hair was a steady reminder of what a den of sleaze she was in while her hair was gripped tightly by the man behind her. His right hand came down hard, smacking her plump rear end while thrusting his hard shaft into her tight, dark little hole. She groaned, letting out a growling moan between her gritted teeth as he shoved her down to the table. Her bare breasts touching the cold surface of the table itself. The palm of his hand struck at the right cheek of her ass again.

"OHHHHHH!!"

"Shut up and take that fucking cock, you little slut!"

Again, his hand slapped over her ass for a third time. Locks of her dark brown hair were snagged as he yelled his words at her, never stopping as his cock throttled into her tight ass hole. The dripping moist from her pussy was just aching for her hand to give care and rub at her own clit, but Nancy knew better than to move her hands. He asserted his control quick to her and when she didn't listen, he made sure to remind her who was the boss.

"Goddddd, I could fuck this ass all day! You are one tight, little whore. I never get tired of this ass, oh yeah!!"

His voice was calling out to her between moans and echoes and utter excitement. Nancy could feel him slow down even with his long shaft still lodged up her tight ass. She knew what was coming next, or at least she could take a guess from when he had fucked her ass so far. The man pulled out, easing his cock from her tight hole and resting it between her plump booty cheeks. Right hand fingers locked in laces of her hair, he pulled her from where she was bent over on the table and turned her around.

"Get on your fucking knees."

It was a direct order and she didn't disobey. Looking up at him with her large brown eyes, a receding hairline was visible despite no grey. A reflection of the light above was visible over the left piece of his glasses. Even back then, his hair was a mess but at least he couldn't say he wasn't bald. Nancy remained looking at him as he used his left hand fingers to wrap around his swollen dick. She knew what he was about to do, but couldn't have guessed that he would take his cock and smack it up against the left cheek of her beautiful face.

"You wanna suck this cock after it's been up your ass, whore? You better fucking beg me for it. I wanna hear you talk like the little slut you are."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his cock head beating up against Nancy's face had echoed through the room. She ran both of her hands up to his hanging balls, massaging them with her fingertips while moaning and replying to him submissively.

"Yes, I wanna suck it. Let me suck on your big fucking cock, please."

"Then fucking take it!"

He didn't give her a chance to reply. Pulling his cock back, the man shoved it towards Nancy's puffy lips and watched it sink within her oral canal. She gagged slightly as the head of his long dick shoved to the back of her throat. He soon placed both hands on her hair, but without gripping her long brunette hair. Not expecting the pressure to be felt as he began to buck his hips and fuck her pretty little mouth. Nancy gagged choking on his fat cock while his hairy nut sack rubbed against her chin with every thrust. She closed her eyes to keep a focus locked in on slobbering and sucking over his dick. He only came to a halt when he wanted to shove his rod all the way down here throat, watching her pink lips adsorb inch after inch of his cock. With a moan, he cracked a low chuckle.

"Look at me, bitch..."

Re-opening her eyes, Nancy glanced back up. Her eyes had filled with tears from the pressure of how hard he fucked her mouth in the passing seconds. It was difficult to see his eyes due to the glasses he wore and the glare from the light above, but she could see that shark-like smirk painted across his lips. It was a smug, shit-eating grin that she had come to know of in her young adult life so far. Forced to look up at her sugar daddy, Nancy felt his hands over her head slightly turn her to the left side. She broke eye contact as his cock moved, inflating her right jaw so he could see the outline of it. Her fingers had stopped playing with his balls. For now, she was simply lucky to get away with pleasuring him in a way that he did not order her to.

After taking in a deep breath and moaning, he moved one hand away down to the back of his cock while Nancy was still eagerly sucking to please him. He moved his other hand away from her hair, now pulling his cock away from her slowly. A pop sound echoed along with a few strings of saliva dangling down below to her chin when the head of his hard pole had finally escaped her lips. Nancy knew what was coming next, it was only a matter of how he decided to make her into a dripping, sticky mess. He didn't like to get his hands sticky from her own spit. Shaking his hand out, he then looked down at her and gave a direct order in a strict voice to his little slut.

"Finish me off, I wanna cum on your face."

"Yes, Sir..."

She spoke low in the best 'slutty voice' she could possibly muster up in her soft tone. Nancy gripped his shaft with her right hand and began to stroke.

"Both hands and aimed at your face."

His words were spoken in a stern matter without yelling. Nancy got the message and used her left hand to wrap around his cock, now stroking it back and forth with the fingers of both hands locked around it. When she looked forward, the head of his veiny shaft was pointed directly in her face. She could hear him begin breathing heavily, a subtle sign that he was about to explode and make a mess out of her. Anticipating the feeling that was about to occur with her face getting caked in cum, Nancy closed her eyes.

"Ohhhhh, yes. OHHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!"

When his voice raised and he screamed, she had merely seconds to brace herself before the first wad of his sticky white seed went flying over her forehead. Nancy gasped, eyes remaining closed as her lower lip dropped. She didn't stop wanking his cock, still using both hands as she felt a thick string of cum shoot up her left cheek, drenching her eyebrow and going into her hair. Her face formed into a smile before she cracked a laugh, flashing her teeth.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it. Make me cum, you nasty fucking slut. Look how much better you are with my cum on your face."

Unable to hold back her giggle, Nancy took enjoyment in this dirty act, living up to the filthy names he addressed her by. She squeezed at his cock, turning her head to feel another wad of cum streak up her forehead and splash into her hair.

"Oh, fuck!"

Soon she felt his hand reach down into her hair, holding her head upward while she remained stroking his cock. He wasn't going to allow her to dodge a single drop of his cum, not when she tried to jerk her head. Another string of cum went up the left side of her face, but not as thick. It was the clear sign that he was spent and didn't have much left to cover her with. He let go of her hair, watched as Nancy slowly opened her eyes and then lowered her lips to kiss the head of his cock. She parted her lips and sucked on the head, forcing out the last remaining drops of his seed into her mouth like a loving whore.

"Good girl."

Pulling his cock away, the man stepped back while Nancy swallow what little bit of cum had made it's way into her mouth.

"Now get up and go put some clothes on. Go wash your slutty face out in the hall. You know where the water fountain is, bitch."

Letting out a sigh, Nancy knew better than arguing with the man she called her sugar daddy. It was the price to paid of making herself into his bitch, for better usage. Even to the point of enduring such humiliation of washing her face in the metal sink of a water fountain, fearing that a passing stranger may take notice of what she was scrubbing from her forehead. At least she could always count on coming back and having a wad of cash sitting on the table for her. Something had to be done to put food on the table for herself and her younger brother Nico. At twenty years old and struggling to earn cash, what other choice did she have? This beat hustling in the street, at least for now.