L.A.'s Finest: Ghost from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh fuck!"

His voice was loud, booming to her ears before Nancy came to a stop and watched as he snatched his long shaft free from her puffy lips. He didn't tell her or give her any warning as he began to stroke his cock while aiming it at her face. Nancy had not forgotten how to handle herself in this situation. She closed her eyes and tilted her head up, right in distance for him to make a direct shot. As he breathed heavily and wanked his cock back and forth with the grip of his right hand, she called out to him in a low slutty tone of voice.

"Cum for me... Cum for me, Sir... Cum all over my face, Sir..."

"I'm going to drown you in cum, you little whore! Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

He grunted loudly, letting out a screeching moan as the first wad of his cum went flying from his cock and splattering into her closed left eyelid. Nancy didn't anticipate such a powerful blast, so she gasped, dropping her lower lip before feeling another wad of his seed slather over her right cheek and nose. Another wad of cum splattered over her face, drenching her forehead and streaking into her hair. Nancy tried to open her eyes, blinking a bit only to open them right in time to witness a string of cum land over her left cheek.

"Ohhhhh, god. Ohhhhhh, god yes. Now you look like a better whore with my cum on your face."

Taking a deep breath, Robert let go of his cock and then watched as Nancy gripped the shaft with her right hand and brought it to her lips. She sucked on the head, milking out a few final drops into her mouth. Streams of his cum were dripping from her face. The thick wad around her eyelid had mixed with the runny mascara, creating a black liquid substance that ran down the left side of her face. Nancy's face was a wreck of runny makeup and cum. Robert was finished with her. He turned his back to her without uttering a word and went to push his pants back up. Nancy had a few seconds to herself, catching herself in the moment. Thank God no one had walked in on them yet, but she would need time to clean herself and tend to her tattered clothes. When she heard the zipper of his pants go back up and soon the metal piece of his belt buckle rustling, Nancy had not forgotten about the deal she was making. Robert unlocked the stall door, stepping out as Nancy spoke up.

"Hey, wait! Do you think you can get me any information on Vincent Carillo?"

He began to turn around, glancing down to look at Nancy almost with a frown on his face. The cum was dripping down her face as she crawled forward. Nancy could see the ugly expression over his face, obviously a reaction from her question. She tried to force a smile before continuing on in a calm voice, trying her hardest to convince him out of kindness.

"After all the fun we just had, it wouldn't hurt if you gave me a little information to help my case. I think you owe me a little something, huh?"

Robert took one step forward, gazing down at Nancy as he almost didn't know how to react to this question. Who the fuck did she think she was? Did she really think that resuming her role as his bitch would be enough for her to give him anything? These questions ran through his mind as he almost filled himself with rage.

"Information? What information? I don't owe you shit, whore!"

His voice rumbled before it sounded as if he were trying to clear his throat. Robert gazed down at her one last time, then curled his lips up to spit on her. His saliva went flying out of his mouth, drenching her forehead and running down her face. Nancy didn't expect this sudden retaliation. She had closed her eyes, then gasped upon feeling his saliva drench her face.

"You're a cop and you get tax payer money to do your job, so I'm gonna tell you to go do your job instead of asking me for anything. You really thought I was going to help you if you went back to your old whore ways for me?"

Letting out a chuckle, he continued on.

"Fuck you whore, learn how to do your job. Oh wait, I'm the one that fucked you!"

Unable to hold himself back, Robert bust out into laughter as his feet stomped over the bathroom floor and he went to make his exit. Humiliated by this turn of events, Nancy began to raise herself up. She couldn't control herself from seething in rage as his spit had been mixed with the cum and runny makeup over her face. She curled her right hand fingers into a fist and then slammed it over the wall of the bathroom stall. Her hand stung in pain as the stall rattled with a clear dent left over the grey surface. Here she was back to Square A on the drawing board of the case against Carillo. A ghost from her past had used her, reminding her of what she once was to him and then leaving her a miss in the bathroom. At least no one had walked in on them, Nancy thought to herself. But there wasn't much of a silver lining to this wasted day. For now she had to wash her face quickly and get her clothes back on, for now until she could change into something new. For the time being, Nancy promised herself if she had the opportunity again in the future, Robert Schumacher was going to pay for this. Big time.

THE END