L.A.'s Finest: Ghost from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************

A water fountain was attached to the wall outside the bathrooms. Nancy leaned down and pushed the button with her left hand fingers to activate the stream of purified spring water so she could take a quick drink. In that instance, the lawyer had walked past her after minutes of leaving the interrogation. She could see his looming figure from the corner of her eye. Just his presence alone was enough to make her stop and lean back up from the water fountain, turning to look at him. There he stood after all these years, a ghost from the past coming back to haunt her. He gave Nancy a smug grin before speaking up.

"You... I didn't think I would ever see you again, let alone given the circumstances here."

Hearing his voice speak to her once again had brought Nancy to a standstill. She glanced back at him, almost like a deer caught in headlights as she remembered his name. His skin was still pale, as it was years ago despite his balding head. His eyes remained the same, regardless what tint of metal held his glasses.

"It's been a long time, Robert... Or is that, Mr. Schumacher?"

"I'm pretty sure the last time you addressed me, it was Sir. You haven't forgotten about that, have you?"

Her eyes enlarged for a moment, glaring back at him. For a brief moment, Nancy truly felt powerless. Here she was, years later wearing a badge to show where she had come up in the world and leaving her past behind, but all it took was a simple reminder of the naive young woman she used to be, and then she was pulled back into the past. Quirking up her eyebrows, Nancy looked back at him before answering his question. She wouldn't have Syd to come and pull her away from this unsuspected reunion.

"No, I haven't forgotten."

"Good, cause I haven't either. How about we..."

He smirked at her in mid-sentence, pointing at the door leading back into the ladies' restroom.

"Have ourselves a little private conversation?"

Eyes locked on him, Nancy nodded her head. Saying 'yes' was the only way she remembered how to answer Sir Robert Schumacher. She stepped ahead of him, pushing open the door to the ladies' room. Nancy knew there wasn't anyone else inside so they would have some privacy together. Robert stepped forward, marching behind her and waiting until the door shut to look at her once more.

"I never guessed I'd see you again, let alone wearing a badge. I guess you think you've come up in the world or something now, huh? Look at you, trying to be a cop."

Robert laughed as he mocked Nancy who stood back, still gazing back at the man like she would've all those years ago. For the time being, Nancy had to think to herself. What if she could get more information about Vincent Carillo from this man? It was a long shot, but sometimes a gamble was worth it when it came to advancing a case. Syd wasn't here to bail her out of a poor decision if it were to backfire, so Nancy was prepared to go all in. After all, they weren't getting much out of his client who had been bailed out before they could process a thorough interrogation. Not wanting the investigation to come at a dead end, Nancy had to try something in a short amount of time. She crossed her arms, looking back at Robert before responding to his rude remarks.

"Yeah I know, I'm a cop now. Look, I need some help with your client. Can you help me get some kind of evidence linking your client to Vincent Carillo? Everybody knows that he's pushing dope for him. I imagine he's probably also signing your checks."

That last line had made Robert almost frown as he glanced back at Nancy. After a second thought, he let out a chuckle at the line about checks.

"You of all people would know that, since you were a whore that needed money, huh?"

"That was a long time ago."

"Not long enough!"

His tone of voice raised a bit as he rejected Nancy's retort. She was suddenly worried someone may walk in on them in the bathroom. Taking a glance beyond him, Nancy studied the door for a moment. The bathroom itself was of a grey color, matching the small square tiles on the floor. There was a total of four stalls, all painted in grey with chrome silver locking doors. Across from the was a row of three sinks, all white with mirrors and black plastic soap dispensers hanging from the wall. It was a far cry from the type of sleazy hotel rooms she used to visit Robert in, but not a difference in location.

"Do you still suck cock like a little whore, Nancy?"

She almost expected such a question from him, give the little grin across his lips. Just as she couldn't say no to him years ago, Nancy found herself replying obediently but with a sly smile across her face.

"You wanna find out?"

The smirk and her question was enough to prompt a physical reaction from the man. Robert may not have aged well in terms of appearance, but the man had not lost his strength. It didn't matter how skinny he was. Nancy figured that out as soon as he grabbed at the front of her white shirt beneath the black jacket she wore. The stitches tore lightly as her shirt was snatched up within his grasp. Nancy had previously tucked it into her pants but when it came undone and he curled a grip around it, her navel was exposed and then his eyes lit up as his face curved into a shit-eating grin.

"Ah, you still have that same figure I remember. A nice, dancer's body. Too bad you chose to be a fucking cop when you could've been a stripper or better yet, remained a whore for someone else."

Nancy was dragged closer to him from how he snatched at her shirt, ripping more of it. Robert placed his hands up at the front and tore into it, wanting to see her large tits. She had already teased him enough with her tight boobs looking as if they would come spilling out and sure enough, he could see a much larger pair of natural breasts than he remembered from before, encased in a black bra. Nancy reacted by pulling her black jacket, allowing it to fall to the clean floor of the bathroom. No longer did she care about anyone walking in on them. Within the heat of the moment, all her concentration was on this man from her past standing before her. She didn't wait for him to take her bra off, instead Nancy pulled the clasps undone, freeing her tits for him.

"Ohhhhh, my... I don't remember them being this big."

She closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath while feeling his older hands squeeze over her firm tits. It was an old familiar feeling, almost taking her back into the past as Nancy let out another moan. Her nipples hardened, erecting as they poked into the palms of Robert's hands. He moved his warm touch away from her tits and shoved Nancy back a bit. He pointed over at the stall, motioning at her quietly to get in and find her place. Her white shirt had been torn, almost tattered from her body. Luckily she would have her black jacket to cover up when it came time to leave the bathroom. For now, she had a job to do. Stepping backwards, she didn't break eye contact as she stumbled into the stall. Robert followed right behind her, stepping in and then pulling the door shut. He used his left hand to quickly slide the lock of the stall door.

"Get on your fucking knees. You know where you belong."

"Yes!"

Her short one word reply didn't give Robert much enthusiasm. Reaching down with his right hand, he gripped her mouth, forcing her lips apart into an O. Glaring down at her, he spoke again.

"Yes, what?"

Nancy couldn't help but glance up at him, her mouth forced open into the O position. She tried to grit her teeth before eventually barking a response back at him.

"Yes, SIR!!"

She elevated her voice almost in an angry tone that echoed in the bathroom. All he did was smirk down at her as he let go of her face then ran his hands down to curl up a grip of her brunette hair among his fingertips.

"That's right, you call me Sir. When you forget, I'll remind you."

Gripping her hair, he used his other hand to reach down and begin unbuckling his belt. Surprisingly, Nancy seemed to remember where she was all those years ago. Robert watched as she moved her hands up and helped him gently undo his belt and then slide the zipper of his pants down. He licked his lips while she helped shove his pants and underwear down together, allowing his hardening rod to spring out and ready for her full attention. As the years had went by, Robert didn't expect he would get an opportunity like this again, to be able to fuck Nancy like the whore he remembered her making her. She was his bitch and always would be any time he looked at her pretty face. Her big brown eyes still gazed up at him as Nancy moved her hands around his cock, wanking it slowly.

"Will you help me take down Carillo?"

Still trying to get a bargain out of this, Nancy watched as he slightly laughed. His cock was growing harder between her fingers wrapped around it, nearing full size as she continued to stroke at it.

"Maybe."

It wasn't a yes or no for a reply, but it was at least something. Licking her lips, Nancy brought them over the head of his cock and twirled her tongue around it. Before she could begin sucking however, Robert had placed both of his hands into her hair, gaining a tight grip as he was now in complete control and about to show her the place where she belonged.

"Now shut the fuck up and just suck my fucking dick, bitch. Make your mouth useful besides talking."

There was no need to reply, even if she could. Nancy braced herself upon feeling his meaty shaft thrust into her mouth. She locked her lips around it but immediately choked from the unexpected force. It had been so long since Robert has his way with her, back in the days when she was his bitch. When he could hear her gagging upon the initial choke, that simply made him spread his legs out and take another thrust into her mouth. Nancy's eyes quickly watered up, something he apparently did not expect.

"What's the matter, you little slut? I thought you could still suck cock, not just fucking gag all over it. Jesus..."

Moving his hands out of her hair, Robert pulled his cock from Nancy's mouth abruptly, drawing it back. This was a test and if her memory was still sharp, she would recall just how daring he could be. Without glancing up to see his face, Nancy remembered what she had to do. She reached with her hands, grabbing at his cock before shoving the head back between her lips. This time, she was determined to slam the head to the back of her throat, but not before finding a steady rhythm bobbing her head up and down. She took inch after inch of his cock, sucking on it hard. Robert was pleased, as she heard his voice cooing low moans.

"That's better... That's better..."

His hand reached down for her hair again. Once he had maintained a new grip, Nancy knew what was about to come. He stepped forward, bucking his hips lightly at first. When she felt his cock sliding between her lips, Nancy mover her hands away, placing her palms down over the cold floor surface as now he took control like he originally intended.

"Take this cock, you nasty fucking whore!"

Letting out a grunt, he slammed his cock, shoving the head to the back of her throat. Unlike the first time around, Nancy took every inch of his thick shaft without choking. Her mouth began to make various sucking and slobbering noises as he pumped his rod back and forth, in and out from between her lips. The various slobbering noises were audible as she closed her eyes and could feel his hairy balls hitting up against her chin. Robert took a deep breath as he began to pick up the pace, forcing every inch of his cock down her throat.

"That's it, that's it..."

His words were spoken in an approving tone of voice, but he was far from finished with fucking her mouth. Robert shoved her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock, forcing Nancy to suck every inch of his long dick. He held her in position there, her nose buried among the bush of his thick ball hair. After a few seconds, Nancy finally choked. He wanted to laugh but could only moan.

"Ahhhhh, that's the little whore I remember. You can still take it all, that's very good."

Eyes still shut, Nancy couldn't hold back as they watered up. He held her there for several seconds. She opened her teary eyes just as her makeup and mascare began to smear a bit around her eyes. When Robert pulled her hair to allow his dick to slither out from her lips, she gasped her breath. Strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his sticky shaft while a flood of her own spit flew down her chin and dripped below to her tits. He gave one subtle look at her, only a small sign of what was about to come before shoving his cock back between her lips. It was time to turn up the heat. Nancy felt both hands in her hair again, forcing a tight grip as now Robert was bucking his hips harder and faster.

"GWAK. GWAH. GWAK. GWAHK. KAH."

Closing her eyes once more, Nancy couldn't avoid all the slurping, slobbering and gagging noises that her mouth created this time around. Robert was proving a point that he still had power over her like all those years before. She choked and gagged as he managed to skull-fuck her.

"Take it! Take it!! TAKE IT!!"

He screamed at her, not giving her a break whatsoever while slamming every inch of his cock down her throat. Nancy had moved her hands away from the floor, bringing them up to her body and playing with her tits as she felt the head of his cock slamming to the back of her throat. Stilling herself, she was determined to take it all and not give up so easily. Nancy's hands smashed over her breasts as she tilted her head up, allowing him easier access to fuck her mouth. Robert's heavy breathing was slightly heard through all the noises her mouth was generating. Strings of saliva had developed, leaking out the corners from both sides of her mouth. When he finally slowed down, she knew he was about to pull his cock out, but not without making a loud grunt.

When he finally stepped back and used his hand to snatch his cock from her mouth, Nancy took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and gasped for air. Robert let out a laugh as he watched the detective lean over and another flood of saliva. Streams of her spit had leaked over her bottom lip, dripping down her chin and neck. His eyes glanced down at her heavy boobs but Nancy had moved her hands away. The streams of tears that ran down her face was a delight, as Robert could clearly witness the smeared dark mascara around her right eye. She was going to need to wash her face after he was done with her and he had yet to give her a proper facial. Gazing down at her tits gave him a new idea. Letting go of his cock, the man ordered her sternly.

"Hold your tits up, you little whore. I wanna fuck 'em."

Nancy took a deep breath, wanting to look back up at him but instead she did as she was instructed. Placing her hands back over her plump breasts, she lifted them up and pulled a passage apart from her tit-flesh to invite his saliva covered shaft to slip between. Robert wasted no time sliding his cock between the folds of her big tits. Nancy squeezed them together, trapping his cock between them. Tilting her head downward, she could see the head of his cock poking upward. She spit down on it, the sound her mouth created was loud. Robert liked this, a subtle hint that her inner-whore was still strong.

"Nice, just like that."

Hearing his words of approval, Nancy wanted to sigh in relief but instead cooed a soft moan as she felt the length of his cock pumping between her tits. Robert had the stamina, as proven by the way he fucked her mouth. Now he was bucking his hips at a moderate pace and driving his cock between her tits. Nancy couldn't hold herself back from moaning again, as she embraced this wonderful feeling of pleasure despite the man treating her as if she were still his little fuck toy from years ago. She watched his cock disappear between the folds of her tits before pumping back up. Parting her lips, Nancy used her tongue to flick over the head while Robert moaned.

"Good fucking god. I don't remember you being stacked with big tits like this, but you've definitely learned how to use them. Fuck, this feels amazing."

His voice had given her the expression that he was satisfied with her so far, dropping a bit of his rigorous demeanor. Robert moved his hands over her shoulders, then to the back of her neck as a way to subtly hint for her to look up at him. Nancy didn't, she kept her eyes focused on watching his thick shaft pump between her breasts so she could flick her tongue over the head each time it poked up.

"Look at me."

Just like that, he reminded her that he was still in charge with his powerful but low voice commanding Nancy. She wasn't quick enough with tilting her head upward, so Robert spoke again.

"Look at me, bitch."

Shoving his hands up from where he was cupping her neck, Robert was about to force Nancy's eyesight up at him if she didn't obey him this time around. Thankfully for her, she got the message and looked up at him. The smeared mascara and runny makeup over her face had caused him to smile, but Robert's eyes were locked on the action below. He watched as his cock pumped and thrust between her tits back and forth. Nancy dropped her lower lip, starring him in the eyes and then moaning loudly. Though she couldn't glance down and flick her tongue over the head like before, Nancy just had to take it, having to look up at his smug aged face. The lights on the ceiling had glared down over his glasses, almost distracting her and causing her to blink but he wasn't bothered by her breaking of eye contact. Robert only slowed down temporarily.

His entire focus had been on this lovely feeling of having his cock between her tits and watching the action below. Nancy then looked away from him again, glancing down for a second to see where his cock was and then back up into his eyes. He took a deep breath, obviously one to show how much he was enjoying this pleasure. The bathroom itself was a quiet room and the thought of someone possibly walking in on them was now creeping it's way to the front of Nancy's mind. He moved his right hand to one of her shoulders, giving it a subtle grip while bucking his hips again for a few more thrusts between her breasts. He only came to a stop when he was afraid of getting carried away here. Nancy had two other holes he was desperate to be inside of again now after so many years. He pulled his cock from her tits, raising it up to her lips to see if the slut still knew how to kiss the head. Nancy had not forgotten, pushing her puffy pink lips to the head of his dick and kissing it lovingly.

"That's a good girl, now I need to you to get up. Stand up on your fucking feet."

As Nancy began to rise up from her knees, she soon felt his hand reach for her hair, snatching up with a strong grip. She grunted as Robert pulled her up until she was standing on her feet. He shoved Nancy back, still holding her by the hair as he forced her to turn around in the small space of the bathroom stall. Letting go of her hair, he used the palm of his hand to shove her downward over the toilet a bit. Nancy had raised her hands forward before placing them on the pipes of the toilet. She could feel the cold metal surface between her fingers. Robert spoke to her again.

"I'm gonna give you fifteen seconds to get your pants down before I rip them off. Have I made myself clear?"

Taking in a deep breath, Nancy didn't reply to him. She frantically moved her hands over the front of her jean pants, undoing the front button and then sliding the zipper down. Quickly, Nancy moved her hands to her hips to shove her jeans down a bit and give him sight of a maroon red pair of panties. Robert was already debating which hole he missed the most from their old days, was it her pussy or ass? Time would tell, but he was going to take both while he had the opportunity. When her thick ass came into sight, Robert smirked to himself. He ran his hand down to give her a light little tap on it.