L.A.'s Finest: Ghost from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, you've still got a high quality ass, grade A. I always liked fucking you in the ass, if you remember."

"How could I forget, Sir? This ass still belongs to you."

She replied to him submissively, much to the man's satisfaction.

"Damn fucking right it does!"

Smacking her ass again, Robert watched as she began to shove down her panties. He wanted to help her out in his own way. He snatched at her panties, soon hearing Nancy squeal a bit. The fabric ripped and finally, she groaned before feeling his other hand grip the back of her hair and snatch her by the hair.

"Damn it! I'm going to need a new pair if you rip those!"

"Shut up, bitch!"

Her attitude did no favors for her whatsoever, only invoking his rage. Robert ripped her panties in two with his left hand while he gripped her hair with his right. After snatching them off, he pulled her hair to force her upward a bit and then let go, only to use his right hand palm and smack her in the mouth.

"Drop the fucking attitude, right now."

Nancy swallowed her breath, not anticipating for him to actually slap her. His palm didn't strike with hard force, but enough of a 'love tap' to put her in her place. Before she could think of how to react, she felt his fingers gripping her hair again, even tighter this time around. Robert wasn't playing around here, giving her a hard reminder who was in charge. He didn't care that she wore a badge now, Nancy was still his bitch as far as the man was concerned.

"Sorry..."

He would've laughed at the notion of her apologizing to him after smacking her in the face, but she forgot one important word to address him by. Gripping her panties in his left hand, Robert let go of her hair and again, gave her a slap in the face. This time a little bit harder than the 'love tap' he had previously delivered.

"Sorry what!?"

"Sorry Sir!!"

Her voice was loud enough to echo throughout the bathroom, alerting Robert that Nancy could potentially draw some unneeded attention to their act of heated lust in the ladies room. Curling up the panties in his hand, he suddenly formed a new idea in his mind.

"You know what, you've got a big mouth and get loud."

Nancy was starring into the corner of the bathroom stall when she suddenly could smell her own moist juices from where her panties had become wet minutes earlier. Robert spoke again.

"Open your fucking mouth."

She didn't hesitate to obey his command. Nancy seen the panties from the corner of her eye and then her eyes became enlarged for a moment when she suddenly realized he was about to shove them into her mouth. Without protesting him as she knew her place now, she opened her lips wide and then felt Robert force the maroon red colored panties between her puffy pink lips. Her voice became muffled for a bit as she lightly gagged, as he had forced the panties into her mouth. Robert didn't stop until they were half way in with the other end dangling from her mouth.

"Do not spit them out. If you do, I am really going to slap the living fuck out of you. Don't force me to knock any sense into you, cause I will if I have to."

Nancy bit down on the panties, as she was now thinking in fear if someone would walk in on them. At least she could breathe out of her nose, so they didn't hinder her too badly though it lowered her levels of comfort. This was already embarrassing enough to be fucked like this by a ghost from her past, but how would another woman react to walking into the bathroom and seeing some of her tattered clothes discarded on the floor? Even worse, what if it was Syd of all women who came inside and witnessed this event? Nancy didn't want to think how her partner would react to these circumstances. Breathing heavily through her nose, she tried to calm herself until she felt Robert's hand down between her thighs. His fingers brushed over her moist pussy, feeling the wet dew from below.

"Damn, nice and wet. I know what hole I wanna take first then."

Thinking back to an act of pleasure, Nancy had flashbacks of how Robert used to fuck her years ago when she was his bitch. She didn't have to worry about him taking his time, for this was about to be a quick and hard fucking. Bracing herself for the feeling of his thick shaft, she eagerly anticipated it while still biting down on her panties fitted between her pearly white teeth. Robert placed the palm of his hand over her back, caressing her softly with his finger tips while using his other hand to ease his cock into the pink folds of her pussy. Contained within the bathroom stall, they didn't have much room to themselves but it was good enough to make due. When he felt the head of his cock shoving into her cunt, he then reached his hand up to snatch her by the hair and bucked his hips.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! This pussy is as tight as I remember it!"

The length of his hard shaft slipped in. Nancy moaned muffled noises as she bit down harder on the panties. Gripping her hair, Robert leaned her over the toilet so she was facing down and looking into the oval shaped ceramic glass bowl of the toilet. Nancy could see her reflection over the water which was more than enough of a reason to close her eyes.

"Hands against the wall and spread your legs."

Robert wanted Nancy to place her palms against the grey colored wall and spread her legs for an important reason. It was so he could have her in an ideal situation for some proper fucking. Like many times before, Nancy followed instructions and did just as she had been told to do. It was almost funny to her that this order was something word for word, that she had given as a police officer when arresting and detaining a suspect. Maybe if she would've had a pair of handcuffs in possession, that would've give him an idea, but thankfully for Nancy she didn't have to deal with being cuffed. The cold surface of the wall touched beneath her palms and she tried to spread her legs as far as she could with her pants creating a bit of a problem being shoved half way down.

Pulling her hair within his grip, Robert brought his hand down and gave her ass a good spank. He shoved Nancy down a bit further as now her hands were sliding down the wall. His other hand gripped one of her hips and now he began to pound into her pussy, slamming his cock back and forth inside of her. Her head shook, hair swaying wildly as she bit down on the her panties as hard as she possibly could. Nancy couldn't hold back the lustful joy she was receiving now. She tried to buck her hips back to meet with his thrusts, enjoying every second of feeling inch after inch of his swollen cock pumping into her cunt. The muffled noises she made from the panties being in her mouth had caught Robert's attention. He raised his free hand up and smacked her ass, pumping harder while pulling at her hair.

"Ohhhhh! I bet you wish you could scream, huh!? You always were a loud fucking bitch!"

His hand raised again before the palm came down hard, striking her ass. The spank echoed in the bathroom as they made scuffling sounds during the act of fucking. Their bodies were smacking together with each thrust he sent into her. Nancy's plump breasts shook, bouncing back and forth as she could feel the heat of her climax beginning to surge. Robert refused to let go of her hair, keeping her locked in place as he slammed his cock into her again and again. He grunted and proceeded to taunt Nancy, knowing she couldn't respond back even if she wanted to due to having her mouth full of her own panties.

"You like that, huh!? You like being fucked in a bathroom, you nasty little whore!?

Gripping her hip tighter, Robert pounded into her hard enough to force Nancy to arch herself further down over the toilet. Her hands slid from the wall and she had to move them and grip the cold metal surface of the toilet pipes just to prevent herself from falling down. His hand let go of her hair, just so he could now plant it on her other hip. Robert closed his eyes and smirked to himself, taking in the complete enjoyment of making this woman into his bitch again, even if it was just for this very hour.

"God, you're so fucking tight! I've missed this pussy, I can tell you that!"

Closer and closer, Nancy could feel her orgasm building up. Her mind began racing back to the same thoughts of someone walking in on them. 'Oh for fuck sake, please Syd. Do not walk in on us', she thought to herself quietly before becoming overwhelmed thinking about her impending climax that was drawing nearer. Robert moved one of his hands away, using it to grip her by the hair again. Nancy reacted by biting down on her panties like before. Her fingers twisted at the metal pipes, the cold surface had faded into a warm touch, but it wasn't anything that could distract her from the fact that her orgasm was drawing nearer with each second. Robert was thrusting away, not stopping for a second to show her any mercy whatsoever. Over and over, his hard cock pumped into her pussy. He seemed to be aware when she was about to reach her climax. There was a hint in how her moans were muffled through the panties still lodged tightly in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Cum you little slut! You know you want to!"

Not coming to a halt whatever, Robert pumped his shaft inside of her until he felt the sudden rush of her warm juices flooding his cock from within.

"Yes, there you go! Cum all over my fucking cock!"

He raised his left hand away from her and brought it down on her ass. Nancy's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as she experienced this feeling that brought back several years ago. All those memories rushing through her mind as if she were still young, playing it up to this man and completely forgetting the current situation that she was a woman with a badge. The moment she began to feel him snatch his cock free from her freshly used cunt, Nancy began to snap back into reality. Robert wasn't unsure yet of what to do with his rod dripping in her juices. He thought of taking the panties out of her mouth and forcing her to clean it, but he also had to consider time at hand. The possibility still lingered on his mind about an unwanted visitor entering the bathroom. Robert suddenly got a new idea after gazing down at her beautiful plump ass.

"Get up. I want your knees on the toilet. Do not think for a second I am going to forget to fuck you in the ass. I always did love ramming you good, you little whore."

It was a quick thought to put her into a new position but Robert was considering how much easier it would be for him to fuck her ass if she was balancing her knees on the toilet with that prime booty raised up for his full view. With his hand sticky from her juices over his cock, he wiped it on her pants while Nancy raised her knees up and tried to create this new position. It wasn't hard for her to maintain a grip with her hands over the pipes to the toilet, but she did find it somewhat difficult to balance herself at first over the toilet seat. Shoving her legs together, it made it easier to raise herself up a bit on the toilet seat, just hoping she didn't lose her balance and fall. Robert was at least somewhat patient for the time being as she rustled herself over the toilet seat. Gripping the pipes with both hands Nancy awaited the feeling of his thick shaft between her ass cheeks and finding her dark little hole. Robert wasted no time pulling her firm ass cheeks apart and then running his cock down the crack of her lovely booty. If not for the panties shoved in her mouth, she could've moaned.

"Don't move, I want you right there."

He reached up with his right hand, gripping her hair tightly to remind her that he was still in charge here and would be until Robert felt he was properly finished with her. Robert's voice had echoed a stern manor to her, but not without raising his voice or screaming. The head of his cock edged to the entrance of her dark little hole. He pulled at Nancy's hair, forcing her to raise her head upward so he could witness a change of expression across her beautiful face. Her eyes were open but only for a few seconds before she closed them and then moaned a muffled noise over her panties. Robert was pleased that she didn't try to remove them from her mouth, as she got the message just like how she was a fast learner years ago. Upon feeling his thick shaft pump into her tight ass, Nancy braced herself as her mind began to wander around the thoughts that brought fears to the front of her mind. Once again, she was hoping, praying that Syd didn't walk in and catch them.

"God, I forgot how tight your ass was. After all these years, this hole has never gotten loose, I'm quite impressed."

Slowly, he thrust his cock inside of her before pulling back. Robert had watched the inches of his shaft disappear as it sank into her dark hole. He was just warming up to truly give her booty a few minutes of hard fucking she would never forget. Nancy enjoyed the feeling of his cock pumping into ass, remembering those old days when he really unleashed her lustful side. Not even her husband often gave her this pleasure but at the same time, she had second thoughts. Was it really worth becoming his whore again in the hopes that he would aid her in taking down Carillo? Perhaps they could've had this dirty act together in a better place besides a bathroom in the police station but for now, she had to make due and hope that he truly did help her in the case. Nancy braced herself when she felt him pick up the pace, thrusting a hard pump to fill her ass with every inch of his hard cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! I'm gonna pound the living fuck outta you, whore! Just like I used to do!"

With no need to go slow any further, Robert gripped her hair tighter with his right hand and then used his left to raise it up and bring a hard smack down on her ass simeltanousely while thrusting his cock into her ass. Each time he would pump his shaft into her dark little hole, he would raise his hand up and bring it down hard to spank the left cheek of her ass. He was mesmerized in watching as her firm cheeks shook and bounced a bit. Nancy had braced herself but had almost forgotten just how hard Robert handled her in the past. If not for the panties in her mouth muffling her voice into odd noises, she would've found herself screaming in an ecstasy of pleasure and surprise.

"Take it! Take all of this fucking cock, right up your ass! FUCK YES!!"

Robert couldn't hold himself back from bragging aloud as he rammed and pounded her ass with every inch of his hard cock. Over and over, inch after inch of his hard cock pumped out of her ass. Nancy had wobbled a bit over the toilet. It became a hard task to complete balancing herself and keeping her ass raised high. Her big tits shook, bouncing rapidly with each hard thrust he sent into her. Like before, Robert wasn't showing her any mercy as he fucked her like a whore. In fear of losing her balance and possibly falling in the toilet, Nancy quickly let go of the metal pipe and pressed her palms against both of the stall walls on each side. Robert had noticed this and was impressed that she was trying to maintain her position. He thought to help her out by pulling at her hair and then shoving her downward a bit, forcing her ass to stay in position offering him a better view of it.

"Don't move, you nasty little slut! I'm not done fucking your ass yet!"

Not yet, but he was nearly done for the sole reason of time being a factor. Robert had not considered his orgasm, but Nancy remembered him having the stamina and strength to hold back. She knew where he would leave his mark in cum, as the memories had washed through her mind of all the times he splattered her face in his sticky seed. Again and again, she felt him slam his cock into her ass and wished she could remove the panties from her mouth and scream. Down below, Nancy's pussy had leaked, dripping her juices from minutes earlier all over the toilet seat and down the front of her rustled jeans.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!! You still know how to take it up the ass, you fucking WHORE!!"

His voice echoed throughout the bathroom when Robert reminded her just what she would always be to him, regardless if she wore a badge in her life now. His orgasm was building up, not unlike her own from minutes ago. It took an exhausting amount of discipline in himself to hold it back and not force himself to blow his load within her cunt from earlier or her ass now, but Robert had that commitment. Slowing down, he knew he was about to cum and thought to himself as he listened to Nancy's muffled groans. Thinking to himself, he was somewhat disappointed that he didn't force her to use her lips and clean his cock when it was dripping in her warm juices. Robert had a new idea to make up for that. He was going to force this bitch to go from ass to mouth. The thought almost made him flush a smirk across his lips. He came to a stop, his cock still lodged inside her tight ass.

"Oh man, as much as I love fucking a whore like you up the ass, I need to stop."

Nancy was relieved. Finally, she would be able to move out of this awkward position that was difficult to balance herself over the seat of the toilet. Robert however refused to remove his gripping fingers locked around her hair. He used his left hand to pull his cock out of her ass, rubbing it up against the crack of her booty one last time, almost in a sentimental way. Snatching at her hair to raise her up, Nancy bent her knees, standing back up as Robert was still facing her back. He then brought his left hand around towards her face, pulling at her panties stuffed between her lips and finally snatching them free. They were wet in saliva from being inside of her mouth for several minutes. Robert dropped them to the floor, not wanting to let his fingers get sticky. He listened to Nancy breathe heavily while he ordered her with the next command.

"Get down on your fucking knees and suck my cock again."

She didn't get a chance to even fall down to her knees in time. He pulled her hair, almost dragging her to turn around in the small space of the bathroom stall. Shoving her down on her knees, Robert stepped back and waited just a few seconds for Nancy to properly position herself like a willing slut down on her knees and part her pink lips. He didn't waste a second stepping forward and feeding his cock between her lips. If not for his impending orgasm building up through passing seconds, perhaps he would've chuckled at watching her move from ass to mouth. Nancy tried to bob her head up and down, but Robert was the one holding her by the hair and now thrusting into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. That's it... You know what I'm gonna do after you're done sucking on my cock? I think you should remember how I always finished you up."

If only she could've answered him, Nancy would've begged for it like a good girl. She didn't forget. This entire event had brought the memories back fresh into her mind. Such circumstances she had thought were forgotten in time had come rushing back to the front of her mind. Here she was for one last time, on her knees and gazing up at him with those big brown eyes. Inch after inch of his cock thrusting into her mouth like before. Some things never changed and it didn't matter how much older Robert had become. He still knew how to work her over in the art of dominance, reminding her that she was his bitch back then and would resume the role for one last time.

"Yes, that's it. Slobber all over that fucking cock, you little slut."

Nancy had closed her eyes just as he began to speak but she could hear the change of tone in his voice, almost as if he were becoming fatigued. The surge of cum was rushing through his veins and Robert knew that he was only seconds away from releasing a powerful blast of his seed that belonged no where else but layered over her wrecked face. His creamy cum would mix just fine with the smeared makeup and runny eyeliner over Nancy's face. Breathing in heavily, he let go of her hair and now gave Nancy a few seconds to handle herself with sucking on his cock. He watched her begin to bob her head up and down, like the many times she did years ago when servicing him was a regular duty of hers. Nancy worked her lips up and down at a slow pace. It was her subtle way of respecting what was about to come, as she was ready to beg for his cum to drench her face. Robert began to breathe heavily and then groaned.