L is for Labor Day

Story Info
"My girlfriend is vibrating her gushing pussy in my face."
1.7k words
4.48
13.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey can't help that Jacob turns her on so much, especially when he is cosplaying as a skillful carpenter. While he's pounding and screwing, how can she possibly pass the time?

**********

"The apple was hard. The orange got wetter."

"Can we compare them, though?"

Sitting cross-legged on the rumpled bed in a black Pong t-shirt and white cotton panties, I released my focus from the two fruits on Jacob's dresser. They were each bruised from my telekinetic practice. "We could eat them."

"Toss me the apple," Jacob said, reclined next to me like a lazy lion in his eggplant emoji pajama pants.

Without moving from my seated position, I levitated the green fruit. It made its wobbly way from the dresser top through the air and onto Jacob's waiting palm.

"Nice!" He crunched into his snack. "You're getting good at this, Honey."

"Practicing every day." I gave his bicep a soft punch. "Someone inspired me."

"Want another challenge?"

"More floating food? Ready for second breakfast?"

He rolled his tall, slender body off the mattress and pawed through his hipster music collection. "Put this record," Jacob removed it from the Rat Pack sleeve, "on the record player." He set the black disc on the dresser between the squishy orange and the closed phonograph and waited.

"Vinyl doesn't grow in nature," I said, reminding him about the limitations of my powers, "but I'll give it a try." I aimed my attention at the record.

"Something's moving."

The vinyl was actually shaking. So were all the drawers.

"Is it working, Jacob?" I asked, centering my energy directly in front of me.

The orange exploded.

Most of the pulp landed on Jacob's bare chest.

Oops.

"Natural objects, yes," he summarized as retrieved a roll of patterned paper towels from his bathroom and wiped the fruit from his skin. "Amalgamated objects, no." With a few skillful swipes of the furniture, the bedroom was back to normal.

"I want a dresser," I declared, once he rejoined me on the bed.

"That's what you gleaned from this experiment? Random."

"Doesn't make my request less valid."

"You already have a drawer here," he stated, shaking his floppy black hair. "I have a drawer at your apartment. And your drawer here is bigger than mine."

"But I have more stuff. I'm a grown woman. I want a whole dresser. In your apartment."

"Can you construct a dresser with your mind?"

I was about to castigate his mockery with a snide retort, but then I realized he was sincerely proposing another experiment.

He kissed my cheek. "Close your eyes."

Hands over my face, I heard Jacob open a door. It sounded like he was rummaging through a pile of junk, moving a baby elephant, and, based on his grunts, wrestling with it on the bedroom floor.

"You can look now."

The dresser in front of the bed had a twin.

Except there were large holes where the drawers should be.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." Jacob went back to his closet and dragged a sealed IKEA cardboard box and tool kit across the floor. "His and hers."

I was silently melting from his cuteness.

He searched through the kit. "I thought I could finish it after work last week, before you came over for the long weekend, but managing the store left me exhausted." He pulled out his hammer.

I scooted closer on the bed to get a better view of my shirtless boyfriend and his tool. "I'm glad you didn't finish. I want to watch you build it."

He gave me a quizzical glance. "Whatever gets you going." With his toned, brown arms, he ripped open the cardboard, causing the contents to burst forth from the box.

A shiver ran through my crotch.

Jacob arranged the pile of drawer pieces along the carpet, from the plastic baggie of nails and studs to the long slabs of particle board to the flimsy picture booklet containing so-called directions.

Then he started screwing.

The crotch shiver dampened into a trickle.

When he manipulated the wooden pegs into the eager holes, pressing them earnestly with his nimble fingers, I couldn't take it anymore.

"What are you doing?" He dodged my arms reaching over him and pulling out my own tool from my single, overstuffed drawer.

"Appreciating your talents." Perched on the edge of the mattress, I scrambled to yank off my panties.

Confused, Jacob observed me sit down with my knees up, the soles of my feet on the sheets, and my thighs open.

"Pound it." I switched on my vibrator. "Screw it." I put the bulbous head on my bush. "Build that drawer, Jacob." I angled it on my moist outer lips.

He laughed. "How am I supposed to concentrate on building furniture with my girlfriend vibrating her gushing pussy in my face?"

I lifted my shirt up over my left breast so I could rub my stiff, dark nipple. "Move your face."

"What if I halt construction?"

I switched the vibrator off. "That's no fun."

"But you're making me want to join in, Honey." His lips encircled my brown toes. "You know what you do to me."

"You give me what I want, I'll give you what you want."

His growing package twitched in his pants. "Which is?"

"Finish one of the drawers. Then I'll stop touching myself."

"Think you'll cum?"

The vibe was back on. "What do you think?"

Jacob smirked. "Win-win." He engrossed himself with rivets and nuts and keys.

Continuing to buzz below, I switched my fingers to my right nipple. It was begging to be rubbed. The sensations went straight to my swollen clit. "My handyman," I taunted.

He kept his eyes defiantly on his screwdriver. "The things I do for love."

I tucked the hem of my shirt under my armpit so both my full titties were exposed. I clamped the the vibrator with my inner thighs, the head purring on my vulva. With both my hands free and my nipples bare, I caressed my tits, fingering the areolas, flicking the sensitive tips.

Jacob struggled not to look, but his lip was quivering.

"You're drooling," I informed him.

"So are you." He cocked his chin in the direction of my vibrator.

A sprinkle of pussy juice was dribbling from my thighs onto the sheets.

"Blimey," he muttered to himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked, gyrating my hips to vibrate my lower hole.

"I can smell your pussy creaming." He adjusted his crotch. "It's making my balls ache."

Hearing that made me too hot to keep the rest of my clothing on.

I peeled off my shirt.

Jacob groaned. He unconsciously stroked himself through his pants as I resumed touching my tits and pleasuring my pussy. Then he shook his head, took his hand off his cock, and pressed the sides of the drawer into a functional rectangle.

I felt the orgasm building. Vibrator gripped by my inner walls, I pumped my hips, my ample breasts bobbling, my pudgy tummy jiggling, my fingers rolling puffy nips.

Jacob hammered.

I trembled.

He swiveled.

I throbbed.

He twisted.

I gasped.

"Finished." Sweat glistening on his chest, Jacob held up the completed drawer.

My first orgasm hit.

I roared, my hands throttling my vibrator, digging it harder into my slit, smacking the nerve endings covered by my pulsing bush. "Ohhh!" The stream of cum spurted out of my pussy, arching like a fountain before landing on the floor.

Jacob carried the drawer to the new dresser in front of my quaking feet. "I need to put it in."

Lying back on the sheets, I gulped in air as my chest heaved. "Put it in, Jacob."

Less than a foot away from me, he slid first drawer back and forth in the slot, trying to align the wheels.

I sat up again and spread my legs. My pussy wanted more.

"Push it." My vibe was buzzing. "Be gentle." My clit was thumping. "A little harder. Oh, it's going in."

"Honey, you are too much," he chuckled. He kept fiddling with the drawer, which slowly complied with his motions.

"That's it. Just like that. Don't stop, Jacob."

He push the drawer in. Then he turned around just in time to watch me cum.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." I squirted over and over. All over Jacob's chest.

"Jeez." He stood astonished at the amount of liquid cascading down onto his waistband.

"That's what you do to me."

He shoved the rest of the building materials in a corner. "Don't move."

Not a problem.

I heard Jacob washing his hands in the bathroom.

He returned with a sly grin, eyeing me lasciviously as I remained naked, sticky, and prone on his bed, my big nipples hard and my brown pussy wet.

"Exquisite construction." He removed his pants. "Enticing lines." He found a condom in my drawer and rolled it down his veiny shaft. "Supple form." He climbed on top of me and ran his finger across my nude torso. "How did I get so lucky?"

I set a pillow under my head and wrapped my legs around him, hooking my ankles on his lower back. "You live a semi-charmed life, Mr. Lighterstone." I linked my arms around his shoulders.

He sank lower, gliding in my heated passage. "You got me so worked up with that show you put on." He revolved his hips, grinding the base of his cock on my clit, in the precise manner that he knew made me purr like a tabby cat.

I thrust up to meet him. "I don't know how you'll be able to to construct the other two drawers. "

His face contorted. "I'm not going to last much longer."

I urged him in deeper with my heels prodding his back. "Cum for me, Jacob."

He plunged into my depths like a piston searching for buried treasure. On the upstroke, his curly, black hairs repeatedly grazed my clit.

That triggered an unexpected eruption.

In my pussy.

A wheezing scream escaped my lips, emerging from the pit of my stomach, as my inner walls pulsated around his cock. I writhed on the messy bed as Jacob made me cum in short waves, long waves, until his body shook with a familiar spasm.

He gripped the sheets, tearing them off the mattress as he blasted load after load inside me. His cries of passion echoed in our chamber.

Then he collapsed.

Our bodies intertwined in a heaving lump, soaking Jacob's bed with perspiration and cum.

"Honey," he gasped, "I love you."

"Jacob," I caught his warm lips with mine. His mustache tickled my nose. "I know."