La Caza Tales Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She refused to glance away, still locking her sight directly up at him. Winston began to buck his hips and drive his cock into her mouth just as Salma had shoved her nipples between her fingers of both hands, giving her breasts a hard squeeze as she soon let out a muffled moan. His hard cock pumped and thrust between her lips, shoving to the back of her throat and causing her to gag a bit, choking on his length. Going at a slow pace, he almost came to a complete halt when Salma choked, but Winston didn't stop. Streams of saliva began to leak from the corners of her mouth, running down her neck while she gave her tits one more squeeze. His hands curled up her hair, getting a solid grip as Winston continued to buck his hips and fuck her mouth.

"MMMM, MMMMM-GWAH-KAH-GWAH..."

Still gazing up into his eyes, Salma knew just when to play the act of a submissive kitten when Winston took control. She made various slobbering and sucking noises as his cock drove into her mouth repeatedly. It sounded to him almost as if she were trying to talk, if only her mouth was filled with several inches of his meat pole. Opening her mouth wide, she gagged on his cock loudly, creating another musical bridge of such sounds.

"GAK-KAH-GWAK-KWAH"

Salma soon closed her lips back around his cock and then closed her eyes. Her hands remained smashed up against her breasts down below, feeling her erect nipples poking up into her palms as Winston continued to pump inch after inch of his thick cock into her mouth. She could hear him breathe, soon whispering to her as he slowed down a bit.

"Just like that, baby... Yes, just like that."

Her eyes re-opened, gazing back up at him while still sucking each inch he shoved into her mouth. Winston was slowing down as he moved his hands to re-adjust a grip in her dark hair. He never moved too fast or pulled her hair with a rougher touch than she liked. For him, there were few greater pleasures in life than being able to look down and see his cock sliding in and out of the mouth of Salma Hayek. Only one thing he enjoyed better than this vision was the next bit of act that was to come. Winston watched Salma move her hands away from her breasts down below only to use her fingers and play with her nipples. Adjusting his hands beyond the back of her head, roaming through her hair, Winston took a step back to pull his cock from her lips with a popping sound. As Salma looked up at him, he didn't have to utter a single word. From seeing his eyes fixated down on her tits, she knew his next desire.

Saliva dripped from both sides of his veiny shaft as it was just beneath her busty chest. Salma moved her hands over each tit, pulling them apart while adjusting herself down on the floor to sit up perfectly. Like clock work, Winston stepped forward and shoved his cock directly down the middle passage she created for her tits to cradle his shiny, slobber soaked shaft. Salma could still feel his hands through her hair, moving any locks out of the way. She let out a moan, glancing down at his cock while squeezing her tits around it. Parting her lips, she spit a long string of saliva that dangled from her lower lip and broke off just as Winston began to buck his hips forward and slowly fuck her tits for the second time today. Taking in a deep breath, Winston moaned out to her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah babe..."

Grabbing the base of his cock with his right hand, Winston kept his left hand on her head, still holding a few locks of her hair as he was pulling his cock from between her tits. Salma watched as he shoved the head of his rod up against her left nipple and proceeded to beat it up against her skin. Smack. Smack. Smack. She bit down on her lower lip, glaring up at him before he alternated his cock to her right tit and repeated the same action. The thumping sound echoed while Salma let out a soft moan audible from Winston's heavy breathing. Once he was done teasing her, he pushed his cock right back between her tits. Salma had broke eye contact to watch the action between her tits, causing Winston to pull her hair with his left hand and divert her eyesight back up at him.

"Just like that, baby..."

He whispered at her, causing her to reply back in a submissive voice.

"Jus' like dat?"

Hearing her accent slur her speech lightly, Winston couldn't help but moan. He loved Salma's voice, especially when she talked to him like that. He moved his left out from her hair, then used both hands to softly caress her face and move every bit of hair that had gotten towards her face. Salma smiled at him, soon feeling his left hand find it's place to the back of her head like before and his right hand gently cupping her neck from behind. He had her locked in a position to gaze up at him as he began to buck his hips back and forth, driving his fat cock between her wonderful breasts. Taking a deep breath, he concentrated his view first at her beautiful eyes, then the action down below with his fat cock pumping between those tits. Salma moaned to him.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhhhh yes... Mas, mas... no pares..."

Winston wasn't sure what words she uttered to him in Spanish descent, but he continued to pump his cock between her tits while Salma bit down on her lower lip and moaned. Her teeth flashed to him with that same devious eye he knew from her. Breaking eye contact, she took a look down to witness his cock pulsing through her tits. Winston slowed down and then made a hard thrust, his cock pumping towards her and then Salma moaned again while raising her head back up and closing her eyes as she called out to him.

"Mmmmmm, yes... Yes! Don't stop, don't stop, por favor! Mas, mas!"

Hearing her speak more Spanish and an almost begging tone of voice in desperation, Winston began to pump his cock between her tits faster. His hands moved, now both palms cupping the cheeks of her face. Her large gold hoop ear rings dangled against his knuckles.

"Talk to me, baby!"

"Fuck my tits, Winston!"

That was all she was going to say to him as his cock was now pumping between her tits at a much faster pace. Salma glanced down with Winston moving his hands away from her face. The head of his cock poked her chin, causing her to part her lips and dip her tongue out. Each time the crown of his rod poked up, she licked it again and again. The sound of his grunting and heavy breathing could be heard loudly. Salma could feel the trickling sweat and fresh juices trailing down her thighs below, soaking her thong down. Gazing up in his eyes, she bit down on her lower lip and raised her head. Winston refused to slow down as he was still bucking his hips forward so that fat cock could continue thrusting between her perfect breasts. At the rate he was going, it wouldn't be long before he blew his load for her.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh god!"

Salma's voice called out, moaning to him as she could no longer resist the urge from down below. With each passing second of Winston fucking her tits, the heat from her soaked labia was calling to her attention. Her grip had nearly slipped with her hands pressing over her boobs. Salma eventually let go of them, causing Winston's cock to flop freely towards her face and instantly alerting him. She wrapped her right hand fingers around it and began to climb up from her knees.

"I can't take it anymore! I need you to fuck me!"

Without replying to her in words, Winston reached down for her arms, helping pull Salma up from her knees. She shoved her busty chest up against his as he wrapped his arms around her to embrace for a passionate kiss. Closing his eyes, he moaned into her mouth as his hands caressed her skin from behind, roaming down her back and finding her firm ass cheeks. When Salma could feel him squeezing her buttocks, she broke the kiss only for Winston to plant his lips down the right side of her neck. His fingers moved to the sides, pulling at her thong as he tugged it down. Once it fell down to her ankles, she stepped her heels out of it and then pulled away from him. Looking at him with a smug grin on her face, she began to step backwards, knowing that his eyes were locked on her voluptuous figure before him.

Raising up her right hand, she motioned with her index finger for him to come hither. Salma quirked her eyebrows and delivered a devious grin back at her lover man. As Winston began to step towards her, she stepped back until the edge of the large white leather couch from behind was touching her tanned skin. Sitting down on the couch now, Salma leaned back until she was laying on her back and took a moment to spread her legs out and tease him with her juicy wet cunt exposed before him. Winston glanced down to see it, his eyes trailing down the small little bit of hair Salma usually kept above her vulva lips. In all of her glory, those pretty pink lips were begging for attention and she didn't hesitate to use her right hand to reach down and play with her clit. Stepping towards her, Salma called out.

"Fuck me, Winston. Don't make me beg you, mi amor. I need to feel you inside of me right now."

Her voice called out to him in desperation but also delivering an order. Winston gripped his cock with his right hand, easing it towards Salma as he watched her stomach move a bit from exhaling heavily. As he slid his cock inside of her, he moaned at the complete feeling of her tight warmth around him. Salma moved her legs, arching both of them up on his shoulders and nearly squeezing at his neck as Winston now moved one hand up her right leg and the other pushing down onto the couch. big brown eyes gazed up at him like so many times throughout the past hour and Salma called out to him.

"Come on, fuck me! Fuck me like you love me, Winston!!"

Words of encouragement had the effect, for when Salma yelled at him, that was cue for Winston to begin bucking his hips to drive his cock back and forth inside of her. He watched her lower lip drop as she began to moan out to him in lustful approval.

"Yes, yessssss! Ohhhhhhh, yesssss!!"

Salma had raised her right hand up, shoving her palm up against Winston's chest on the left side, feeling his heart beat racing through his body as he thrust every inch of his cock within her. His eyes glanced away from her face as she attempted to give him a smile. Just below, he watched her natural breasts shake and bounce wildly with rippling waves of movement from the intensity in which he pumped his cock into her back and forth. Her long black hair spread out over the white leather surface of the plush couch giving him the sight of a goddess before him. Salma moved her legs closer to his neck from beyond his shoulders, her heels dangling as she attempted to curl up her toes from within him. Winston had began fucking harder and faster with each passing second. As she looked into his eyes, once more she called out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Yessssss! Dat's it, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Winston gritted his teeth, letting out a grunt as he couldn't glance away from her body in front of him. Salma had locked his head in place using her strong legs and now she had closed her eyes, adjusting her head upward a bit while laying over the couch. A smug, satisfied grin curved on her lips momentarily as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy with each passing second. Salma broke her facial expression only to cry out to him.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD! FUCKKKKKK!!"

Her eyes re-opened and then she glared at Winston before moving her legs from his shoulders, spreading them out. Her slight movement caught him off guard long enough to slow down. Winston moved his left hand up to caress Salma's right arm, still feeling her touch over the left side of his chest. When he came to a stop, he raised up her right hand, pushing it up against his left hand. Their fingers crossed together as they held hands in a way that caused Salma to laugh. Winston was gazing down at the sight of his cock still lodged within her tight cunt.

"Sit down, I wanna get on top."

His eyes shifted to see the smirk on her face. Winston let go of Salma's hand and then leaned down to kiss her lips softly. He pulled his cock from her pussy and then moved to sit down, right next to her. Before he had fully sat down, Salma was already climbing over him and getting into this new position. Her hands reached down for his mighty shaft, holding it upward as she bent her knees to straddle him. Salma didn't waste any time impaling herself down on that thick cock, Winston groaned as he felt his rod inside of her once again.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Get on top babe, yes!"

She ignored his words, leaning over with those big tits hovering over his face. Salma began to roll her hips, driving that cock inside of her as Winston placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust forward. Salma gasped as she felt him pump inside of her and then his right hand moved down to grip her left cheek, squeezing it hard as Winston leaned back over the couch and began to pump his cock forward into her. His thrusts met with the speed from her hip movements and soon, Salma came to a stop and let him take over. Her lower lip dropped and she began to scream out to him once again while her giant tits shook and bounced near his face.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! DON'T STOP, YEAH!! DON'T STOP, JUS' LIKE DAT, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Voice elevating into full screams, Salma's cries echoed throughout the room, as Winston raised his right hand and brought it down hard spanking her ass. The smacking sound was audible over her loud voice as he pumped every inch of his fat cock upward into her tight pussy. His balls smacked down onto the undersides of her plump ass cheeks as he watched her breasts bounce before him. He wanted to reach out and grab them with his hands, but refused to let go of her ass cheek in one hand and the grip he had over one of her curvy hips in the other hand. Her long black hair sway wildly with her golden hoop ear rings moving through locks of hair. Salma soon gritted her teeth for a moment, closing her eyes before screaming out to him more.

"DON'T STOP, MAKE ME CUM! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!"

He responded to her screams by raising his right hand again and smacking her phat ass from behind. Winston knew she had to be close with the intensity they were fucking at now. Salma shoved her palms down over his hair chest, raking her fingernails down onto his skin as she gritted her teeth. Winston couldn't hold back the urge to his right hand one more time and spank her ass. The smack echoed through the room as he came to a stop, pumping his cock into that tight pussy one last time. He knew she was close, all from experience during their lustful affairs over the course of time. Salma whimpered, exhaling heavily as she began to slowly ride his cock a little bit, bouncing herself up and down on it. At last, he moved his hands to grab at those breasts swinging in front of him, knowing the time of her orgasm was drawing to an end.

"FUCK, OHHHHHH FUCK! OHHHHHHHHH!!"

Salma slammed herself down on his cock hard as Winston began to grunt at the feeling of her orgasm. His hands squeezed over her breasts hard as body shook and she began to cry out.

"Ohhhhh, Salma, baby... FUCK!!"

Unable to coherently utter any meaningful words, Winston screamed upon feeling her warm juices from within flooding his dick. This was always the most difficult moment during their heated lust. For Winston to hold back his own orgasm from inside of Salma was never an easy task, but she tended to lessen the difficulty. Looking down at him, she could see the expression on his face with muscles curled up as he tried to hold back. Salma took a deep breath, catching herself as she pushed down on his stomach and then raised herself up. Using her right hand, she carefully pulled his wet cock from her cunt. An instant gush of her excess warm juices sprayed down over his stomach.

"Mmmmmmmm, let me clean that up for you."

With a smirk across her small lips, Salma stomped her heels down into the floor as she was now gripping his shaft with both hands. Winston knew she craved the taste of her own juices and now he was laying back on the couch feeling her tongue lap over his chest to clean up the bit of mess that had spilled onto his skin. Once she was done, Salma's attention redirected back at his mighty shaft cradled in her hands. She flicked her tongue over the head, licking more of her love nectar as Winston began to lean up from the couch. Salma figured he was about to move so she took a few steps back, not letting go of his cock. His feet touched the floor and Winston stood up precisely as she guessed. Letting go of his cock momentarily, she positioned herself down on her knees then reached back and grabbed it once more with her right hand.

"Jerk it, baby..."

Winston's words caused her to glare up at him as she began to pump her hand up and down his shaft. Salma grinned at him. Her juices over his cock made for lube causing her hand to glide up and down his cock with ease. He moaned out to her.

"Yessssss, ohhhhh man."

"Jou like dat?"

"Fucking yes!"

It was impossible for him to hold back his smile and a slight chuckle as Salma had answered him back with her accent slurring her words lightly. She continued to grin at him, still stroking his cock with her fingers gripping it tightly as if she owned it. In fact, she did own him. Winston was her man, standing tall and ready as she was about to finish him. Glancing down at the head of his cock, she brought it into her mouth and pulled it out making a loud pop noise. Salma then spit on his cock and looked back into his eyes while still wanking him up and down.

"I want jou to cum in my face, please."

Parting her lips, she licked the head of his cock and spoke again. The flare of her accent came out strong.

"Or in my mouth."

Once again Salma parted her lips but stuck her tongue out this time. She beat the head of his shaft up against her tongue, teasing him as it produced smacking noises. When she stopped, Salma used her free hand to raise her left breast and then smacked his cock up against her left nipple. Winston didn't utter a word as he listened to the similar noises produced. Smack. Smack. Smack. He let out a moan just before her eyes looked back at him and she let go of his cock. Winston watched Salma grab her breasts and shove his cock back between them. He groaned in excitement, nearly blowing his load right then and there at the sensational feeling of having his cock between those wonderful breasts once more. He didn't hesitate to begin bucking his hips forward, fucking her tits for the third and final time today.

"Mmmmm, yes! OHHHHHHH, YEAH! FUCK MY TITS!!"

To hear Salma demanding him to continue with her screaming voice, Winston could not hold himself back as he began to buck his hips as hard as he possibly could. She curved her eyebrows, giving him a devious look as she gazed up at him. Those big hoop ear rings shook back and forth with each hard thrust Winston took to drive his cock back and forth between those tits. The expression on his face told Salma all she needed to know, as he was lost in a fury of pleasure and trying his hardest to hold back his orgasm. She knew Winston all too well to figure out his habits. As he pumped and thrust his cock between her breasts, she called out to him.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, Winston!"

Still pumping his shaft between her tits, Winston grunted as he tried to stop himself. He could feel his seed surging through his veins with her brown eyes gazing up at him, just begging him to finally lose control. With one last thrust, he reached down with his right and grabbed his cock. When he pulled his rod free from her tits, Salma knew precisely what to do. She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out for him, tilting her head up as she went 'ahhhhh', begging to be drenched in his sticky seed. His hand tightened around his shaft, stroking it fast as he looked down at her beautiful face.