La Caza Tales Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKK!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!! DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT!! JUS' LIKE DAT!!"

Her accent slurred her speech as Salma screamed at them. Johnny couldn't hold himself back as he gripped her ass cheeks, digging his fingertips into the immense firmness of her perfect buttocks. Over and over he rammed every inch of his long cock into her ass while Winston was thrusting his shaft into her pussy at a fast pace. Salma opened her eyes, looking at Winston's face as she panted and tried to catch her breath. With one hand, she cupped the back of his head and then used her left hand to reach down at her shaking tits and pinch one of her nipples. The men began to slow down as a harmony of all three of their voices echoed in soft moans and heavy breathing. Salma gazed back into Winston's eyes, seizing this moment for a window of taking control.

"Set me down, I wanna get on the couch now."

Hearing her request, both men obliged as Winston stepped back first and then Johnny moved his hands to her hips so they could both carefully stand her back up in her heels. Their cocks slowly slid out of her holes. Salma turned to Johnny and grinned at him.

"You've done this before. You can't look me in the eye and deny it."

Smirking at her, he nodded.

"Yeah, I know how to take a woman when I've got some help. I think you've done this before too."

"Done what?"

Salma grinned, teasing him as she took a step back. Winston grabbed her hand ready to lead her over to the couch as Johnny replied back.

"This! Getting fucked by two guys at the same time. You Hollywood people get up to some freaky stuff, I know that much."

If it weren't for the heat of a moment like this, Salma would've laughed or possibly mocked him but instead she gritted her teeth and looked back at Johnny while reaching down to grab his cock. The expression on her face, look in the eye and display of her teeth had given Johnny the realization that Salma's complete lust was unlocked. He wasn't anticipating this reaction from her as she stomped her heels back a few steps, forcing Johnny to walk along with her as she led him by the cock. Winston let go of her hand and took a glance over at the padded white table to the side near the couch. Memories had already been made there between them, such a reminder that he was almost disappointed Salma didn't want to use the table. Once she had moved Johnny over to the couch, she let go of his cock as he sat down and then Salma fell down to her knees.

Johnny gripped his cock as a way to tease Salma, holding it down against his stomach. It impressed him to know she decided for herself that she was about to go from 'ass to mouth' as it was called within the porn industry. With his shaved balls in her sight below, Salma used both hands to reach for them, squeezing them and then lapping her tongue across his nut sack. Johnny let out a slight moan, meanwhile Winston was standing in the background as if he had been forgotten about entirely within the passing seconds. Salma's big brown eyes gazed upward at Johnny's face as she lapped her tongue over his nuts for one final time. When she began to raise her head upward, he knew just when grin at her and shove his cock upward. Johnny slid his hand down to the base of his rod as Salma parted her lips and kissed the head. Eyes still locked on him, Salma shoved her lips down, taking in more of his cock.

"That's it, suck it all the way down."

When Johnny spoke, it was always in a low voice almost in a whispering tone. He spoke to tease and see if Salma truly would indulge in some deep-throat action. Without giving him any warning whatsoever, she obliged and slowly shoved her lips further down his cock, sucking inch after inch until her lips met at his fingertips down at the base. He gasped upon nearly feeling his cock moving down her throat. Salma closed her eyes, slowly reopening them as she gagged and then pulled her lips off his rod with a popping sound.

"Ohhhhh, yes..."

'Ahhhh!' Salma gasped for breath while saliva strings dangled from both corners of her mouth. Johnny's fingers remained down at the base of his cock, forcing it to stand upward. Salma spit on his cock and then immediately enveloped her lips back around it. By this time, Winston was desperate to get back into action with them instead of standing around and watching his woman suck off his friend. He stepped around Salma as she shoved her lips all the way down Johnny's cock, deep-throating it once more. Johnny brought his left hand down to grip her hair and then Salma believed he was about to fuck her mouth. A glimmer of gold had caught his eye from her hoop ear rings that dangled beyond her hair. Looking up into the man's eyes as she pushed her lips all the way down his cock, meeting at his fingers wrapped around the base once more, she let out a muffled moan upon feeling the palm of Winston's hand caressing her ass from behind.

Salma continued to gaze up at Johnny's face and look him in the eyes as she anticipated at any moment he would proceed to fuck her mouth. She had moved her hands away from his palms, now pressing her palms down into the carpet below. He refused to break eye contact, enjoying this moment as had the complete attention of this Mexican goddess of Hollywood and his cock pushing down the back of her throat. Johnny kept his hand over her head, gripping her hair as he wanted to see just how long she could maintain herself with his cock lodged down her throat. Several seconds passed while Winston was behind her, squeezing her ass and then raising his hand to spank her again. The feeling that surged through her caused Salma to make a muffled noise with her mouth full of cock and then finally, after several seconds she choked on Johnny's rod. He smiled down at Salma and moved his hand away from her head to allow her to come up and release his cock from her lips. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock as she smirked back to him.

"Come on, baby. It's my turn to fuck this beautiful phat ass."

Winston's voice alerted her before he smacked her ass once more with his right hand. Salma moaned and glanced beyond her right shoulder.

"Jou want my big ass, Winston!? Then dat is what jou are about to get!"

The sound of Salma's heavy accent slurring her speech had rejuvenated the excitement for Johnny. He watched her turn back around to face him and then she began to climb up. His hands moved to her hips as he knew the exact position Salma was going for to get atop of him. She spread her legs, straddling Johnny as he moved one hand down to grip his cock and hold it upward to her lower herself down on. Bending her knees, Salma carefully lowered herself down, taking in a deep breath as she felt his cock sliding into her cunt.

"Mmmmmm, I hope you can hold yourself from cumming inside of me."

"You have nothing to worry about. I never planned on pumping a load inside of you."

An interesting response, Salma thought to herself. She figured a man like Johnny would've been eager at the possibility of filling her up, but from this answer, she could easily guess he would prefer his cum splattered across her face. Letting out a moan, she slammed herself down onto Johnny's cock and listened to him grunt.

"Fuck!!"

Salma leaned upward, pushing her hands down onto Johnny's hairless chest. Winston stood directly behind her, cock gripped with his hand as he was ready to have his turn to slide it up the crack of her wonderful ass and give Salma the pounding that only he could deliver. Johnny looked up to see her breasts up in his face and proceeded to bury his head between them and squeezing them hard with his hands. Salma soon felt Winston's thick cock snaking up the crack of her ass, his hands pressed against both ass cheeks to almost squeeze his cock between them until the head reached her dark little hole. In an instance, Winston pulled ass cheeks apart only for him to witness the wonderful moment of watching his fat cock slowly sink inside of Salma's booty.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes.... Mmmmmmm, yeah!"

Eyes closed, she moaned in ecstasy as the sound of Johnny's mouth slobbering and sucking over her breasts was heard loudly. He squeezed both tits with authority while he was in act of motor-boating. Salma screeched a loud cry as Winston suddenly thrust his entire pole up her tight dark hole.

"God, so fucking tight!"

Letting out a grunt in his voice, Winston raised his right hand and then spanked it down on Salma's ass. Johnny began to shake his head between her breasts, moving his hands away from them as he was now bucking his hips to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. Winston grabbed a hold of one of Salma's hips and began to pump his cock deep within her as she gasped and then cried out in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH!! FUCK!!! YES, YES!!"

Her screaming echoed throughout the large house as both men moved into a solid fast paced rhythm. Winston pounded her ass again and again, pumping every inch of his hard cock into her dark little hole. Salma's firm ass cheeks bounced and shook lightly each time their bodies hit, all while Johnny had moved his hands to her hips, holding her upward a bit to watch her breasts bounce and shake all around. He bucked his hips hard, thrusting upward as fast as he could. Salma's entire body shook, her gold hoop ear rings dangling and waving wildly with her dark hair. Overwhelmed at the height of pleasure, Salma screamed words out to them.

"DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT, YEAH!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHH YEAH, DON'T STOP!!"

Gasping for a moment as both cocks slammed into her with each passing second, Salma raked her fingernails across Johnny's chest. Winston loved any time her accent came out strong enough to slur her speech but he couldn't focus on appreciating Salma's voice for the moment while he was concentrated entirely on fucking her mighty ass. He began to raise his right hand up and strike it down over her ass. He spanked her again and again, bringing down the palm of his hand over her right ass cheek. Salma gazed down at Johnny's face as she soon felt his hands squeezing at her breasts once more.

"DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!! YES, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Salma's eyes widened for a bit as she gritted her teeth only momentarily. So close to reaching her climax with each passing second, feeling each cock thrust into her holes, one after the other. Johnny knew all too well that she was close to the breaking point, all from his experience of pushing women into orgasms. Winston knew it too, any time Salma raised her voice like that and then suddenly became quiet, she had merely seconds to go. He rammed his cock into her ass one final time and then spanked her, just as she began to pant and cry out.

"OHHHHH! OHHHHHH!!"

Screaming loudly she soon became quiet as Johnny could be heard breathing heavily in an attempt to hold back his own orgasm. Winston was already in the process of slowly pulling his cock out from her buttocks. Johnny used his right hand to snap his fingers and alert his friend. He knew it was time to aid Salma and help her up. Winston wrapped his arms around her as she was catching her breath. Leaning in, he kissed her cheek, alerting her as Johnny was leaning up from the couch. They both helped Salma rise up with Johnny watched his hard cock slither out of her vulva, soaked in her warm juices. She raised her knees up, climbing off of Johnny as she turned around to look at Winston for a moment. He cupped her face within his hands and kissed her tenderly, a move Salma did not expect. After watching her reach a climax from another man, Winston was desperate to embrace her once more. Breaking the kiss, she gripped his cock and began to lower herself back down to her knees.

No words were needed to be uttered as Salma gripped Winston's hard shaft tightly and then flicked her tongue over the head. Johnny didn't get up from the couch at first until he noticed Salma pushing her lips down Winston's cock and beginning to bob her head up and down. It amazed him to witness her going from ass to mouth once more without any hesitation. She moved her hand away from Winston's cock, now devouring it inch after inch as she placed the palms of her hands down carpet floor. He stood there and let out a soft moan, watching as the woman he loved was sucking his cock so lovingly. Johnny stood up and stepped towards them, making his way to Salma's right side as she was concentrated entirely on bobbing her head up and down Winston's shaft. She had closed her eyes while sucking but soon opened then when she felt him thrust his cock between her lips. Salma gazed up into Winston's eyes as she felt the head of his rod reaching the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck... You're the best, baby."

It was apparent to Salma that Winston wanted some deep-throat action after watching Johnny receive such pleasure from her. Stepping back, Winston pulled his entire shaft from Salma's lips, listening to her gasp for breath. A few saliva strings dangled from his spit-coated shaft back to her mouth with one breaking off and falling down to her left breast down below. Salma kept her eyes locked up at Winston, hands still pushing down over the floor in an almost submissive position. Johnny snapped his fingers at her, gaining her attention as she looked over to her right to see his cock dripping from her sweet pussy juices.

"Mind cleaning me up?"

She didn't respond in words, only by biting down on her lower lip as Johnny wrapped his fingers around the base of his cock like before. Salma used her left hand to grab Winston's cock and begin wanking it as her lips slid over Johnny's shaft. Loudly, she slurped up her own juices causing the man to let out a chuckle and moan in his low voice. Within seconds, Salma was bobbing her head up and down Johnny's cock, sucking it down while her left hand wanked Winston's cock simultaneously. She came to a stop, pulling her lips off Johnny's cock with a popping noise and then turning her attention back to Winston's waiting dick. As Salma slid the head back into her mouth, Winston brought his left hand down to roam through her hair and take a light grip of the back of her head. Slowly, he thrust his cock between her lips as Salma's big brown eyes gazed up at him. She let out a muffled moan, gagging on his fat cock as the head slid down her throat. Salma refused to break eye contact, holding herself for several seconds before Winston pulled her hair and released his cock with a loud pop sound.

"Lift your tits up for me, baby."

Salma gasped for her breath with an audible 'ahhhh', but she heard Winston loud and clear. Johnny stood aside stroking his rod as he watched her lift up her famous tits and then his friend shoving his cock between them. Squeezing her tits around his cock, Salma looked up into Winston's eyes and smirked at him.

"I knew you weren't going to forget to fuck my tits."

"Do I ever forget? You've got the best tits in the world. Of course I wanna fuck 'em, babe."

She giggled at his response upon feeling his hard cock thrusting between her tits. Winston went slow to try and hold off his orgasm that was coming close. For the time being, Johnny left them alone, stepping away and walking behind Winston over to the left side. Salma broke eye contact to look down and watch Winston's meat pole slide back and forth between her tits. She took a deep breath before parting her lips and lapping her tongue over the head as it thrust up. Winston breathed in, enjoying this moment as he had his cock trapped between her breasts, pumping it up and down. Salma glanced back up at his face and spoke low.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Ohhhh, yeah! I'm almost ready, babe. I'm pretty fucking close right now."

Looking over at her left side, she grinned at Johnny.

"And you?"

He didn't reply back to her in words, simply nodding his head quickly while wanking his cock back and forth with his hand. Salma moaned as she felt Winston's cock still pumping between her tits. Looking back up into his face, she could see from the expression he had that it was becoming difficult for him to hold back this coming orgasm. When he stopped thrusting between her tits, she knew it was time and let go of her breasts. Winston reached for his cock, gripping it as Salma smiled with her teeth on display before his eyes.

"I'm ready, mi amor. Cum on my face."

Dropping her lower lip, Salma teased Winston even further as he began to wank his cock.

"Ahhhhhh! Cum for me!"

Placing the palms of her hands down onto the carpet floor below, Salma knew that within a few seconds her face was going to be plastered in cum from both men. She didn't bother looking towards Johnny, as she could him quietly panting and gasping for breath. All she did was part her lips and try to smile at Winston the only time she glanced up into his eyes. Salma watched the head of his cock, almost silently begging for his cum at this point. Winston didn't utter any words as he began to grunt, still stroking his cock. Salma closed her eyes and then suddenly felt the burst of his cum flying onto her face.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

She called out as the first wad of his cum went flying onto the right side of forehead, streaking into her hair with excess droplets falling down to her breasts. Salma leaned upward, making sure that neither man could miss as both cocks were exploding before her. She opened her eyes for a moment, looking up into Winston's face with her mouth parted wide. The second wad of his cum splattered over her right cheek, drenching the corner of her mouth. Salma quickly re-shut her eyes and then another spurt of cum from Winston's rod went into her right eye lid. She gasped her breath, soon hearing Johnny grunt. The first wad of his cum missed her face entirely, slathering her tits and neck down below. As Salma leaned upward, Johnny's cock shot out another string of cum, this one splattering across her nose and streaking into her left eyebrow and hair.

"Holy fuck!"

Winston's jaw dropped at witnessing the beauty before him from the floor. Within a second, both he and Johnny shot strings of cum simultaneously, crisscrossing in an X pattern across Salma's face as her forehead, nose, hair and cheeks were now plastered in cum. Down below, there was much excess droplets and strings of cum that were dripping down. Johnny tried to mutter something in his low voice but all that could be heard was Salma moaning with her mouth still open wind, now in a face of absolute shock as her eyes remained closed. The two men continued to stroke their cocks with most of Winston's cum now splattering across her boobs down below. Johnny aimed his cock upward and watched as string after string of cum continued to fly. Another string glazed across her forehead and into her hair while the other went into her closed left eyelid.

Moaning out to them, Salma turned to her left and slowly blinked her eyes to Johnny. This action was met with a few droplets of cum flying onto her face as his orgasm was dying down. All that could be heard was both men breathing heavily and Salma's own moans. Her eyes were open and her lips began to curve into a wide smile. Winston could not believe the sight before him, glancing down at her as if her she were a canvas that they had just painted in their seed. Never did he envision Salma like this in his most dirty fantasies. She raised her left hand, bringing it down to her breasts as she felt the sticky cum over her skin and then bit down on her lower lip. For the moment being, she embraced the sticky mess she had become. Raising her left hand into her mouth, she sucked the cum from her finger tips while glancing up at both men. Johnny had a smug grin on his face while Winston was in complete shock.

"Destroyed..."

Salma began to giggle as she looked up at Johnny. As he put it, she was indeed destroyed. This had been the result of him spending the entire week saving his stamina, energy and cum for a film shoot he had tomorrow. It was safe for Johnny to say in the back of his mind, he wouldn't be firing off a large load like this tomorrow. This day with Salma was worthy of having to delay his work project, even better that he could enjoy a day of fucking without having to film the event. Winston waited until she looked back his way and then he gripped his cock, moving it towards her lips for her to suck out the final remaining drops. She kissed the head of his pole and brought it into her mouth, sucking it lovingly as she milked what little bit of cum he had left within him. When she was done, Salma pulled her lips from Winston's cock with a popping noise and he stepped back. He couldn't stop himself from looking down upon her, speaking out as he watched the cum from drip from her face.