La Caza Tales Pt. 02

Story Info
Salma and Winston choose a man for their next threesome.
18.9k words
5
18.3k
71

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

July 2013

Hanging from a white painted ceiling was a fan with rotating blades rotating at a moderate speed in counter clockwise motion. The summer heat had come and made it's presence known quickly once the afternoon hours had come into full effect. By 2 PM, it was better to be inside instead of trying to fight the day in sunlight. Sitting beyond the closed garage door of the secluded mansion back in Hidden Hills was a sleek black 2009 year model Bentley Continental GT. It was parked opposite next to a black BMW that usually resided in the same spot after a day in town. The views shined with an aesthetic of prestige beyond tinted windows that created a level of privacy. Salma Hayek knew how to carry herself in class and style, passing on her trademark to Winston Moss as he was now learning from under her thumb.

Salma had already began growing more fond of Winston in the passing months, such feelings had resulted in her decision to take their relationship into a new direction. She had given him a taste of her adventurous side by introducing him to what she called 'La Caza', all beginning on that special afternoon when she had caught sight of Scarlett Johansson from afar and felt a lustful hunger brewing inside of her. The result was inviting the buxom blonde over to their hidden home for a day none of the three of them would ever forget. That event was now three months ago but it remained at the center of Winston's mind throughout many days he was alone without Salma's company, sitting at home and having wild fantasies about the woman he loved. It had amused him how Salma discarded Scarlett once she was of no use to them anymore that day, not even saying goodbye to the woman.

It was that cold, calculating and almost cutthroat demeanor that Winston admired so dearly from Salma. She was a woman who knew what she wanted and once satisfaction had been reached, whatever it was could easily be discarded. That was how she handled Scarlett once they were finished with her. When he had first met her and entered her inner-circle, he was afraid that she would do the same for him, but Winston knew better at this point. Salma had reassured him many times by now how useful she found him, as a man working for her and the ideal side affair. He wasn't about to complain, for the position he found himself in with this new life alongside her was worth every sacrifice he had made to start new again. Regret never crept it's way among his thoughts, especially not on a day like this when he had her beautiful face grinning back at him, flashing those perfect white teeth. Forty-seven years old, Salma's beauty proved to age finer than any wine.

Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sat down over the plush padded white table near the couch in the living room. It was the same white table they had made great use for various positions involving Scarlett a couple months ago. It was a Wednesday afternoon and Salma had called Winston in advance the previous day to give him notice she would be coming over to spend quality time with her side-man. Back in the kitchen, two wine glasses sat with only a few drops remaining at the bottom of one. A quick meal had been followed by a couple drinks and passionate kisses. Now Winston was standing shirtless in front of Salma, his hands shoved down into the pockets of his blue pair of gym trunks while she sat on that very table they found useful. Beyond her soft pink lips, her teeth were bared as she gave him a devious grin. Her long black hair split down the middle, flowing down her ears with a pair of large gold hoop ear rings that were lightly visible from beyond.

Down on the floor was a black blouse that had already been thrown to the side when she removed it from her voluptuous body. Winston didn't utter a word when Salma took off the lacy black bra that encased her world class, legendary breasts. That occurred merely a few minutes ago, along with slipping the black skirt off to disrobe the outfit she had arrived in. Only a black thong remained covering her luscious body and the pair of black high heel pumps that she didn't plan on removing. Her hands shoved down onto the edge of the padded white table, still grinning at him before she raised them up and squeezed her breasts between her arms. Down below, Salma could clearly see the poking bulge in the front of his shorts, proving that his hands weren't the only thing hidden from her eye within the last article of clothing on his body. Her eyes glared back up at him as she moved her arms away from her breasts.

Salma closed her eyes for a moment, roaming her hands down her bare tits and then playing with her nipples. Winston watched as she pinched both of them between her finger tips, then using that light grip to slightly pull them up before letting go. Her boobs bounced lightly as they escaped her grasp. Salma let out a soft moan, then gripping her tits once again to give them a light squeeze. All in all, he still refused to utter a single word and disturb this quiet display of absolute lust. Once she was done squeezing him with her tits shoved together, Salma let go and raised her arms, roaming her hands through her long black hair to move her locks beyond her shoulders and revealing her large golden hoop ear rings into his view. While doing this, she stood up and then gazed back into his eyes once more while biting down on her lower lip. Salma then proceeded to slowly lower herself down to her knees over the carpet below. Smirking at the bulge sticking up in his shorts, she proceeded to crawl slowly towards him.

Winston took a deep breath but still refused to say anything to break this silence among the room. Salma wasn't saying anything, as he only had the sound of her slight moan and deep breathing to give him any indication of what words may form from her soothing voice. When she came to a stop from crawling and began to rest on her knees, the Mexican goddess ran both of her hands up to the front of his pants to give his bulging cock a subtle squeeze. He breathed in heavily once more, looking down to see the grin over her face as she squeezed his dick from within the shorts once more. Salma glanced away from him and centered her focus on the front of his shorts, now roaming both of her hands over the front of them in a way to drive him wild, his cock still growing from her tease act. Gripping it with both hands again, Salma bit down on her lower lip and glanced up at Winston, giving him a goofy grin.

"Is there something you want down there, babe?"

Finally, he had spoken words to break the silence while feeling her squeezing his cock from within his pants. Salma quirked her eyebrows up before replying to him.

"Such a pointless question. You already know the answer, mi amor..."

She grinned at him one final time, with a 'matter of fact' answer in her low voice. Winston took a deep breath as Salma squeezed his cock for a final time. Moving both of her hands to the sides where the elastic band of his shorts was, he could see his bulging member poking up beneath her chin as she gazed up into his eyes while slowly sliding his shorts down. Strings of his ball hair became exposed but Winston could do nothing but stare down into those gorgeous brown eyes while Salma was pushing his shorts down with the palms of her hands. No underwear beneath to contain his cock as the semi-hard pole was released with a light bounce. Salma glanced away from Winston's face to look forward at his cock facing her. Raising up her right hand, she quickly wrapped her fingers around and leaned down to lick his thick shaft.

Taking in a deep breath, Winston stilled himself for what was about to come. He knew the games that Salma liked to play with him, using a slow tease act as a way to toy with him while his erection was growing hard. He could've predicted his next move as she shoved the head of his cock to her lips and gave it a kiss while glaring back up at him with those big brown eyes. What he didn't expect was to feel her left hand squeezing his balls, rolling them within the palm of her hand for a moment before she tilted his cock upward and then gazed down at the head. Salma bit down on her lower lip with a smug smile of satisfaction before moving both of her hands around each side of his hard dick. She tilted her head to the right, rubbing her fingers across each side of his member, massaging it and teasing with her finger tips while looking up into Winston's eyes once more. If only he could read the silent expression on her face of how impressed she was with cradling his shaft within her grasp.

Winston moaned as she brought the head of his cock back to her lips and then moved her hands away as the first act of sucking came after Salma twirled her tongue around the head. Taking in a deep breath as he anticipated this moment, Winston moved his right hand down to touch over her hand near his leg as Salma proceeded to slip his cock into her mouth. Slowly, she sucked on the first few inches of his shaft sensually, breaking eye contact as she let out a muffled moaning sound that sent vibrations into him. This was only the beginning, as he knew her lustful craving would soon be unleashed upon him. Moving her hands away from his skin entirely, Salma shoved more of his cock into her mouth and then opened her eyes, gazing up at him as she pulled back to the head and then placed her hands down onto the carpet floor below.

It was only when she came to a halt with her movements did Winston realize what she was hinting to. He slowly thrust forward, watching inches of his cock sink into her mouth as Salma moaned and slightly gagged muffled noises from her filled mouth. Her eyes never left his as he pulled back until only the head was still between her lips. Taking in another thrust, he listened to the muffled sounds her mouth generated, 'mmmmmmm', vibrations felt within him. Finally, he couldn't hold himself back from moaning while thrusting into her mouth once more. Salma leaned forward, taking him further into her mouth, sucking inch after inch as she slid her lips down to the base of his rod. He didn't anticipate deep-throat action from her so suddenly, now listening to the light gag and slobbering noises she made. Groaning at the pleasure she gave him, Winston stepped back, pulling his cock free from her loving mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

He spoke aloud moaning while looking at small drool strings now dangling from Salma's open mouth. Winston's shorts were still pushed down to his ankles below and now he was stepping backwards slightly, kicking them behind him while Salma grinned at him. She knew that move all too well. When he finally disposed of his shorts or underwear, that was a small sign to her that his dominant side was ready to come out and play with her. The teasing act had paid off so far, but it wouldn't hurt to tempt him further with her seductive tone of voice.

"Are you running away from me?"

"Fuck no!"

Salma giggled at his response, watching him move his right hand down to grip his shaft.

"Then bring that big cock back over here to me..."

Stepping back towards her, Winston grinned as Salma sat back up. He moved the head of his cock down to her right cheek, teasing her in return before letting go of it. All she did was move her small lips and kiss the head while gazing up at his eyes and sinking his cock back between her lips. Still moving at a slow pace, she bobbed her head up and down while slobbering all over his shaft. 'mmmm, mmmmm', Salma let out muffled moans like before she pulling his cock from her lips with a loud popping noise. Winston watched as she moved her lips down below and then felt them on his nuts. Her mouth opened wide as she sucked one of his balls, squeezing it between her lips as her right hand gripped his cock hard.

"Ohhhh, baby..."

As he called out to her, Salma's eyes gazed up at him. Her fingers remained gripping his shaft tightly while her tongue rolled around over his nut, then popping it out of her mouth. Knowing that his entire attention was devoted on her now, Salma lapped her tongue over his hanging nuts below. She kissed his hairy sack before parting her lips again and sucking the other nut between them. He watched her right side jaw inflate lightly as she slobbered all over his nut sack lovingly. Those big brown eyes refused to break away, still gazing up at him as she began to slowly stroke his cock back and forth with her right hand while sucking on his balls. She closed her eyes momentarily, opening them to look back to his shaft in front of her. Once she was done showing his balls a bit of tenderness, Salma popped them out of her mouth and then ran her tongue upward from the underside of his cock, licking it until she reached the head.

Glancing down at the head of his cock, Salma moved her right hand down to the base and then spit on the head. She gazed back up into Winston's eyes as she enveloped her lips back around his hard cock and slid it into her mouth once more. This time, she sucked him slightly faster than before, bobbing her head up and down as she took inch after inch of his cock into her mouth. Within seconds she went deeper, taking more of his cock between her lips and sucking it so sensually. This was love between them. No words needed to be spoken as she pleasured Winston with her mouth. He let out a loud moan as Salma pulled her lips back to the head of his cock and released it with a popping noise. She spit on it once more and repeated the same movement, pushing the head between her lips and pulling it back out again.

Pop. Pop. Pop. That was the sound that repeated from Salma's teasing move. She gritted her teeth, grinning at him down below, knowing that the little things like this always drove the man crazy. A small string of saliva dangled from the left corner of her mouth, breaking off down to her chin as Salma licked the head of his cock. It was time to pick up the speed once more as she was ready to go into another gear with slobbering all over his hard shaft. Salma moved her hands down below to her large breasts, holding them up as she pushed her lips back down over his rod. Her eyes closed, locked into an intimate concentration. Once again, she was bobbing her head up and down, but much faster this time as she moaned muffled noises into his shaft.

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Salma's muffled voice was somewhat coherent from her moans, as the only sounds within the room beyond his moaning voice. Winston was forced to take a deep breath before grunting. Her large golden hoop ear rings moved lightly, swaying along with her dark hair but Winston was watching her boobs down below bounce slightly within her grasp. While Salma was savoring him, devouring every inch of his hard cock, Winston suddenly wanted her breasts. He reached down with his right hand, gripping the base of his cock to get her attention. Salma pulled her lips off with it, making another audible popping sound. As new strings of drool dangled from her lower lip, Winston reached down with his right hand, fondling her left tit as a subtle hint to what he wanted. Since Salma's hands were already down below shoving her tits up, all she had to do was part a passageway down the middle. Winston didn't utter a word as he shoved his cock right between her legendary breasts.

"Yes... like that."

Salma spoke up to him in her low voice as she felt his lengthy shaft shoving up between her tits. She moved her hands to the sides, pushing her breasts together to trap his cock between them. Winston wasn't the only one desiring this, as she wanted him to fuck her tits now. As he made the first thrust at a hard pace, she let out a moan. Flicking her tongue over her lips, Salma tried to spit down onto the head of his cock as it poked up but Winston moved too fast, as it was already back between her tits when her trail of saliva slathered over her skin.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

This was one of the ultimate acts of pleasure for Winston. There was nothing better in his life than getting to fuck Salma Hayek's tits. Letting out a loud moan, he bucked his hips and thrust his cock hard between her breasts. Salma's body rocked lightly, as she let out another moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. Fuck my titties! Ohhhhh yeah, jus' like dat!"

As if he needed any encouragement at all, Salma gave him a little in spoken word with her heavy accent slightly slurring her speech. Her eyes glanced down, watching the head of his cock poke up with each thrust and then Winston began to slow down, as he usually did. She smiled up at him seeing his face all curled up in pleasure.

"Oh my god, that's beautiful..."

Unable to hold back reminding her just how beautiful this image was to see his cock shoved between those amazing breasts. Salma let out a louder moan, glancing away from him to look back down at the head of his cock still poking up between her tits. When Winston resumed pumping his cock back and forth between then, she flicked her tongue over the head each time it shoved up. Winston moved slow, taking in a deep breath each time he felt his cock pushing up between those tits. Salma stopped licking at the head with each thrust, now able to properly spit on that cock as it pumped through her tits. She looked back up at his face again, smiling once more.

"Mmmmmm, feels so good..."

Curving her lips into a smile as he pumped that cock between her tits with another thrust, Salma spoke once more.

"Fuck my tits..."

Still in her low, seductive tone of voice. She knew how to speak to Winston affectionately and just when she needed to yell at him and turn on the heat. Leaning her head down, Salma parted her lips to allow the the head of his dick to slide up between them and suck on it with each thrust. Winston groaned, soon hearing the popping noises she made loudly with her mouth each time his cock slide back between her tits. Pop. Pop. Pop.

"Ohhhhh my god, fuckkk!!"

As Winston cried out to her, he came to a sudden stop pumping his cock between her tits. Salma seen the opportunity now to let go of her breasts and grab his cock with her right hand. Licking her lips, Salma spit on it before guiding his long shaft back into her mouth. She looked into his eyes while moving her hands to fix her hair beyond her shoulders. Winston stood there, taking in a deep breath as he felt Salma sucking inch after inch of his fat cock. It was time to finally take control with how far she was pushing him with her aggressive cock-sucking skills. Winston moved his right hand down to stroke his fingers through her long dark hair. When Salma felt his fingers tightening up a grip, her big brown eyes gazed up at him and she came to a halt. He took a step back, pulling his cock from her lips playfully creating a pop noise. That smug grin on his face told Salma that he was teasing her by pulling his rod from her lips.

"I'm not done sucking on this cock yet..."

He chuckled at her soft spoken words. Still gripping her hair, Winston thrust the head of his back to Salma's parted lips, watching her tongue dart out and flick over it. Bucking his hips forward, he let out a moan as his cock shoved back into her mouth. 'Mmmmmmmm', Salma moaned over it in satisfaction and then Winston raised up his left hand, moving it over her head to grip her hair. She knew what was about to come as he had prepared himself to truly fuck her mouth with his long shaft. Salma moved her hands down to her breasts, giving them a squeeze as she could feel the wetness down below over her mound. It would be some time before he entered her, as she could easily guess now that they were slowly moving into the act of face-fucking. Winston used his right hand to collect the hair towards her face, brushing it beyond her ears as he softly caressed through those long black locks, gazing down at her beautiful face.