La Caza Tales Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Winston returned to Salma to give her word that Johnny agreed, she was pleased and greeted him with a tender kiss on the lips. No words were spoken between them after Winston told her that Johnny would be arriving within an hour. She wanted to get right down to business, no stalling this day of getting caught in between two men looking to fuck her in the act of lustful bliss. She fixed herself up for this special day, knowing her clothes were going to be coming off, it was no use to wear anything extravagant. Winston on the other hand stripped down and put on a pair of black gym trunks. Wrapping a silky black robe over his body, he went downstairs to await the arrival of his friend. Stepping into the kitchen, he grabbed a water bottle to have a quick sip and fight off any nervous tensions that may have been building up within him. While he sipped on the water, a knock was heard at the front door. Winston set the bottle down and went to open the door to greet his friend.

"Hey man, you could've just walked in. You didn't have to knock."

"That would be home invasion in a neighborhood like this."

Johnny smiled back after his reply, flashing his teeth with the expression of a winner that made it apparent how he felt about this whole ordeal. His face was the opposite of Winston's, only because he had not shaved a clear five o'clock shadow that appeared to be two days old. Wearing a red muscle shirt and a pair of white cargo shorts, his slim build was on display. Winston invited him in, shutting the door behind them as Johnny began to take off his black sandals that covered his feet.

"I knew there had to be a catch with you and this woman. If there's one thing I've learned from knowing people in Hollywood, it's that they are fucking weird."

Winston ignored Johnny's words, thankful that Salma wasn't downstairs to hear him, though there was much truth in his statement. He wasn't going to complain, not when he had come to enjoy this new life that Salma had brought to him, but it was indeed far from normal. They entered the living room and then Winston threw off his robe, tossing it to the carpet floor down below. This action prompted Johnny's attention.

"Should I go ahead and take my clothes off or wait on her?"

"Yeah, she'll be coming down the stairs any minute now."

"Damn, I guess she isn't one to beat around the bush. At least I'll get to enjoy this without the hassle of filming it, let me tell you that."

Speaking with a slightly muffled voice while taking his shirt off, Johnny got it off and slung it to the floor. He had a skinny build, his entire chest shaved without any hair whatsoever. As he began to unbutton his pants, a thunderous boom could be heard in the distance. The steps became louder with each passing second while Winston could heard the zipper of his mate's shorts sliding down and then the rustling of his clothes. The noise was created from a set of high heels with Salma coming down the staircase and making her grand entrance before the men. Only the carpet down below in the living room muted her heels. Winston and Johnny both set their eyes forward to witness a goddess entering their eye sight. Salma had a slight smirk across her small red lips, giving off a perception of confidence. Beyond her long black hair, large gold hoop ear rings gave off a glimmer as she approached the two men.

Salma appeared to be pleased, as they had skipped introductions of any meaningless words. Her voluptuous form was on full display, apart from a black thong covering her womanhood and a matching bra that held her famous, world class breasts together. The small straps were loose around her shoulders offering for easy access to discard her bra soon enough. Her eyes looked over Winston on her right side before glancing towards the left to view Johnny who was already naked and prepared. Not a single bit of hair was around his body. None whatsoever around his balls, almost sparking her curiosity that he was a man who liked to shave his body and look clean. Johnny's body was quite the stark contrast in comparison to Winston, whom she knew had a hairy chest and a bush of hair where his cock was nestled. He was still standing there in his gym shorts, no underwear within while his friend was naked and now cradling his semi-hard rod in the grasp of his right hand. Salma glanced at both of them, turning her attention to Johnny first as she grinned.

"Nice to meet you again, Johnny. I like a man that don't waste my time."

Smirking back at her, he nodded.

"Oh yeah? Well... let's just say it's an honor, Salma. I don't know what else to say, still stunned I'm here for this."

He glanced down at her heavy cleavage, breaking eye contact for a moment before glancing back up at her brown eyes gazing through his soul. Johnny was prepared for Salma in what he seen as a battle of lust. She studied his gaze, now turning her attention to Winston and placing her hands on her hips.

"Why are you still wearing those shorts, mi amor?"

Winston smiled and raised his hand, cupping the left cheek of her beautiful face.

"I want you to take them off, baby."

She didn't respond as he moved his hand away from her face. Salma raised both of her arms and then softly moved her palms over the men, caressing their chests as she began to lower herself down to her knees. Taking a glance back at Johnny for a quiet tease, she brought her focus back to Winston while biting down on her lower lip. With both hands placed at his hips, Salma slowly shoved his gym trunks down, watching as his cock lightly flopped freely out of it's clothed prison. She wrapped her right hand around it and began stroking while looking up into Winston's eyes and giggling.

"Let's see how bad you want me."

Salma began to stroke his cock and then looked over to her left to see Johnny was already wanking his rod. Reaching out with her left hand, she went to grab it and then saw him remove his hand quickly, almost as if Johnny was anticipating for Salma to grab a hold. Both of her hands glided down each shaft, stroking them simultaneously with a strong grip. Her eyes glanced upward as Salma gazed into Johnny's rugged face and then smirked back at Winston and then spoke.

"Mmmmmmm, I get to suck two big cocks today."

Still wanking each shaft back and forth, Salma licked her lips while Winston's voice let out a soft moan. Johnny smirked down at her, impressed so far with her seductress act on complete display. She didn't remove her bra, so he was able to get a view of her legendary cleavage in such a position due to Salma sitting on her knees. It was driving Johnny nuts that her breasts were still imprisoned within that bra. He waited until her eyes moved back over to him and then he spoke to her.

"I think you're gonna be doing more than just sucking on 'em, right?"

Salma began to pump her hands up and down at a faster pace. She ignored Johnny's question to lean down and flick her tongue over the head of his long shaft. His cock had a decent length but wasn't as fat as Winston's meat pole she was used to. It wasn't any question to her which cock she preferred, but two was better than one. With a smirk on her face, Salma nodded from down below and gazed back up at Johnny to answer him.

"I'm busy down here, as you can see. When I get up, do your job."

Her eyes turned to Winston as Salma leaned over to her right. She broke eye contact only to flick her tongue across the head of his shaft and then she spoke to him as well.

"And you do yours too."

After speaking her words, Salma parted her lips and shoved the head of Winston's pole between them. She was done speaking in her own way of saying 'fuck me' through subtle teasing, letting the men know they had a job to do for her. It was a surprise to Johnny that she would choose his friend over the new cock that her left hand fingers remained tightly wrapped around. As Salma began to slowly suck on Winston's cock, she jerked her left hand up and down to wank Johnny simultaneously. Winston brought his hand down, roaming it through her black locks of hair as Salma began to bob her lips up and down on his cock. Johnny let out a soft moan before speaking aloud.

"Such a glamorous cocksucker. God, she is so fucking hot..."

Salma pulled her lips away from Winston's shaft with a loud popping sound. She then moved over to Johnny as Winston stepped a bit closer to his friend, nearly touching one another to make it easier for her. Winston let out a moan as he felt Salma's hand beginning to pump his wet rod up and down. She spit on the head of Johnny's dick and then replied to him.

"That's the first time I've been called that."

He wasn't sure if she was impressed or annoyed by the spoken word, but Johnny wasn't about to complain as Salma parted her lips and slid his cock between them. She brought her left hand down to the base of his cock while her right hand was wanking Winston's dick back and forth. 'Mmmmmm', Salma's voice let out a muffled moan as she began to bob her head up and down Johnny's length, devouring inch after inch of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes..."

Johnny's voice was low, nearly whispering as he moaned. Winston took a deep breath, watching Salma suck his friend while her hand continued to wank his cock back and forth. After a minute, she pulled her lips away from Johnny's cock and then returned her attention back to Winston. Salma spit on his cock and then licked the head before shoving it back between her lips. She began to suck on Winston faster than she did the first time around.

"Oh yes baby, just like that! Fuck!!"

His voice yelled in excitement as Salma sucked inch after inch of his strong cock. Her left hand was stroking Johnny's cock like before, up and down at a faster pace. He kept his eyes locked on her amazing cleavage down below, feeling the urge to lower one hand and poke his finger at her right breast. Salma responded by pulling her lips off Winston's rod with another popping sound and a small string of drool dangling from her lower lip and chin.

"Take that bra off, I've gotta see your tits."

She grinned up at Johnny.

"What's stopping either of you from taking it off?"

Prompting a reaction with her question, Salma didn't hesitate to push her lips back down Johnny's cock to give him another turn of her oral pleasure. As she began to bob her lips up and down sucking him, both men took a hand to reach down and pull at the straps of her bra. Winston pulled hard while the sound of Salma slobbering all over Johnny's cock was heard louder than their moans. With a heavy tug from both side, the straps of the bra came undone and it fell to Salma's lap while her natural large breasts were now free with a light shake. Johnny's eyes became enlarged, witnessing her erect nipples. He lowered his hand and cusp one of her tits, squeezing it hard and feeling her nipple up against his palm. Salma let out a muffled moan as she shoved her lips down to the base of his cock, devouring every last inch and forcing the head to reach the back of her throat. Winston playfully pinched the nipple of her other breast.

"That's it, take it all."

Johnny spoke in his low voice, still squeezing Salma's breast with his hand. The feeling of his hand and Winston's fingers pinching her other nipple had sent sensations coursing through her body. She pulled her lips off his cock with a loud popping sound and saliva dripping from his now shiny rod. Feeling that he was the focus of her attention, Johnny spoke at her as if Salma were the star of his own pornographic film production.

"Wrap those big titties around my cock."

Salma smirked as she brought her hands to her boobs, holding them up for him.

"Jou wanna fuck my tits?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Her accent coming out in force had caused Johnny to gasp and then suddenly speak loudly in excitement. All Winston could do was stand there as he watched the woman he loved raise her breasts and then pull them apart to create a passage down the middle. Johnny gripped his shaft and guided it between Salma's tits while then placing his hand down on her shoulder as he immediately began to thrust his cock between her big tits once she squeezed them together tightly. Salma glanced down to see the head of his dick poking up and then she spit down on it just as Johnny continued to thrust.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah... fuck my tits!"

Salma called out to him as she gazed up into Johnny's eyes, feeling every inch of his lengthy shaft thrusting between her boobs. It didn't matter how many women Johnny had been through in his time within the porn industry, few women had a rack that could compete with Salma's. Not wanting to feel left off to the side, Winston stepped around to Salma's right side and gripped his cock. He shook it up and down towards her face as a way to try and get her attention. She turned her head his way and then moaned.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh! Let me suck on it, mi amor!"

Winston reached for the back of her head, gently pulling at her hair as he guided his cock between her lips, all while Johnny was still bucking his hips and driving his shaft between her tits. Salma let out a muffled moan as soon felt both of Winston's hands pushing down over her head. Holding her in place, he began to thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth with his hard cock. Johnny's eyes were locked on her breasts, watching his cock disappear between the folds before the head poked back up with each thrust. Salma's muffled voice was soon heard gagging and slobbering over Winston's meat pole. When Johnny looked at her face, he smiled but didn't say anything. Winston took a deep breath and moaned as Salma now had herself caught in between both of them.

Each passing second, she could feel Johnny's cock pumping back and forth between her tits. Closing her eyes, Salma embraced the moment as she sucked on Winston's cock each time it thrust between her lips. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', the muffled sound of her moaning voice was heard through a chorus of both men breathing heavily and letting out their own soothing moans. For the time being, she was caught in between them from the position on her knees and Salma was enjoying every moment of it. Down below, her thighs would've been soaked if not for the thong as the final article of clothing still on her luscious body. Winston soon pulled his cock from her lips forcing her to gas her breath while opening her eyes to look back at him. Salma didn't know why Winston would pull his rod away from her, but Johnny soon came to a stop from pumping his cock between her tits. Perhaps they wanted to switch positions? She pondered that question while letting go of her breasts.

"You like my big boobs, huh?"

Her words came to Johnny with a smirk painted across her face. He didn't reply to her, simply nodding his head. Salma took the time to reach out and grab each cock to wrap her slender fingers around. Winston's rod was covered in her own drool, her hand glided easily across it as she began to stroke both of them. Johnny took a step forward and then Salma moved each cock down to her tits, rubbing the head of Winston's shaft over her right nipple.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Johnny moved Salma's hand away from his cock, taking control of his own rod as he began to spank it up against her left nipple. Salma bit down on her lower lip and then repeated the same motion with Winston's cock. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Still biting down on her lower lip with each cock smacking up against her erect nipples, Salma glared up into Winston's eyes and then looked back at Johnny. She didn't have to utter any words for how hungry and devious she was for both of them. Salma's eyes did all the talking. When she let go of Winston's cock, Johnny finally stopped playing with his cock up against her tits. He moved one hand up to her shoulder, offering to help her up from the floor. She looked over at Winston and threw her hand up for him to grab.

Somewhat disappointed that they were switching positions already, Winston was hoping he could fuck her tits right after watching Johnny's cock smashed between them. He didn't complain as he grabbed hold of Salma's hand and aided her in rising to stand up. Turning to face Winston, she shoved her breasts up against his chest, soon feeling his arms wrap around her. She looked into his eyes before kissing him while Johnny stood behind them with his eyes scanning over the back side of her buxom form, studying her curves. Impressed with her booty on full display apart from the thong tucked down the crack, Johnny smirked and brought one hand down to squeeze her ass. Salma responded to his touch by moaning into Winston's mouth, soon breaking the kiss and glancing beyond her shoulder. Just as she moved, Johnny spanked her ass with his bare palm.

"Ohhhhh, you like my big ass too, huh?"

"Absolutely..."

Biting down on her lower lip, Salma spread her legs out for Johnny from behind and then used her right hand to spank her own ass from behind. It was a subtle act of teasing with Salma not speaking any words of encouragement. Johnny grabbed at her thong and tugged it down as Winston took a step back from her. He was going to reach down and play with her thong but now it was pushed down her perfect strong legs and resting down at her ankles. Salma stepped out of the thong and then glanced beyond her shoulder at Johnny once more but his eyes were looking towards Winston.

"Come on man, help me pick her up."

Salma gasped when she heard his words, soon feeling Johnny's hands over her hips and then Winston promptly moving his arms under her legs to lift her up.

"Ohhhhhh my!"

Her heart began racing as she realized that one of these men had obviously done this before and knew exactly what to do. Salma's heels were lifted off the ground and Johnny now brought his palms down below, resting on her ass cheeks to lift her up. He leaned back, offering Winston to be able to slide his cock inside of Salma's juicy cunt that was on full display. He didn't waste a second's time, grabbing his rod with his right hand and guided it inside of her. Salma gasped and then soon felt Winston's hands at her hips. Both men were holding her up as Johnny needed to use a hand to grip his cock and slide it up the crack of her wonderful ass. Taking in a deep breath, she began to call out to the men.

"Both of you... both of you inside of me, now. I want both of you... Both..."

Salma was heard gasping once more as she felt the head of Johnny's cock pushing into the tight hole of her ass.

"Both....of you... fucking me!"

Palms pressed against her ass once more, Johnny was the first to take the initial thrust inside of one of Salma's tight holes. His cock pumped into her ass causing her lower lip to drop as she gazed back into Winston's face and began to scream. For a moment he was caught in the ecstasy of this moment, she looked so beautiful as she began to scream loudly at this blissful feeling of both cocks shoved inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, god!!"

As Salma screamed out, Johnny looked across her at his friend.

"Fuck her! Don't just stand there!"

Johnny's words snapped Winston out of the few seconds of daydreaming he had of looking at Salma's face as the woman of his heart was caught within the art of double penetration. He gripped her hips and began to pump his cock into her, working in sync as Johnny's cock was ramming in and out of Salma's ass. They both moved slow at first with Johnny knowing to keep it at a moderate speed to match Winston's full thrusts that were coming after his own. Salma threw her arms onto Winston's shoulders and soon wrapped them around his neck as she began to pant and moan loudly.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, please... Don't stop..."

Beginning her words with a scream, Salma lowered her pitch in voice to the point she was begging with how she spoke to Winston and Johnny. Slipping his arms upward a bit her curvy frame, Winston gritted his teeth as he began to thrust into her a little bit faster. Salma's body rocked and her breasts began to shake and bounce wildly as Johnny was now ramming his cock into her ass. Closing her eyes, Salma raked her fingernails into Winston's skin as she raised her head and belted out a piercing cry of pleasure.