La Chapo

Story Info
Gangster kidnaps a female Anthropomorphic Cougar.
12.9k words
4.18
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I typically write about werewolves when I dip into the nonhuman genre, but I thought I'd try my hand at writing a story centered on anthropomorphic cats. They have a human-like appearance to their face, opposable thumbs and they walk upright on their hind legs.

~~

In this made up tale a small-time gangster named La Chapo has kidnapped a woman from a tribe of indigenous Anthropomorphic Cougars who live in the rainforest in a country in Central America. A special agent from the

Anthropomorphic Bureau of Investigation is sent to rescue her.

~~

Here's the back story to this adventure.

Bella left the safety of the rainforest along with her girlfriend whose name was Sophie. They'd come out of the safety of the woods onto the bank of the Rio Diamante to take a nap under the warm afternoon sun. While they were sleeping some of La Chapo's henchmen tried to sneak up on them. They heard the men and made a run for the trees but Bella was hit in one of the fleshy cheeks of her ass by a tranquilizer dart.

Sophie escaped and hauled tail back to their village where she'd left her cellphone. She called the local chief of police and reported that Bella had been taken. Later that morning a Cougar-man from her tribe who lives among the humans brought the chief of police to their village. After paying their respects to the tribe's chief the Cougar-man introduced the chief of police to Sophie, referring to him as Captain Milo.

Being that the Cougar-people didn't wear clothes, Sophie was naked. Naturally Milo's eyes panned down her body, stopping at her nipples then at the bush on her lower belly. She was as fine as the cat-hair that covered her and he kept staring until the Chief cleared his throat.

When he finally made eye to eye contact with Sophie she glared at him, then bared her k9s to show her displeasure with him for acting like a perv. After he apologized to her for having stared at her body she told him what had happened to her and Bella. Captain Milo put her in contact with the Anthropomorphic Bureau of Investigation located in Atlanta, Georgia.

~~

Present day.

Secret agent Robert Rob Catt, Double O 9 of the A B I was put on the case. He had a 9:45 am flight from Atlanta to San Salvador on Monday morning. As a result of his anxiety about oversleeping he had a fitful night as he continually anticipated his alarm clock going off.

As often happens when your mind is active while you're sleeping, you have dreams that feel extremely realistic. That was the case for Rob that morning. In his dream his bobtail was being fondled and the blowjob he was receiving felt like the real deal. In fact it was so good he blew his load. When he felt himself shoot-off he woke up.

"Aw fuck, I made a mess in my bed," he thought, but when he reached down to check for come he touched someone's head.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked as he grabbed her by her hair.

When she felt him pull her hair she let his cock slide out of her mouth and said, "I love it when you do that." Then she giggled as she moved up his body and snuggled close to him.

"Don't you remember that you let me come over around midnight?" asked the little cum freak who'd invited herself to his place. "When you let me in and I offered you some of my kitty, you said you were more interested in getting some sleep and waking up in time to make your flight than you were in getting another piece of pussy from me. Then you went back to sleep."

"I did?" asked Rob.

"Yep," said the insatiable little nymph as she played with his nipples.

"Are you the girl I met at the Kit Kat Strip Club the other night?" he asked.

"Um hum," she replied with a giggle. "Rob I wish you didn't have to leave," she whined as she slid her hand down his torso. "I'm gonna miss this," she said while playing with his sheath until the head of his cock popped out. "You're gonna let me feel them one more time aren't you?" she asked, referring to the spines on the tip of his dick.

"Um, I really need to grab a shower and get to the airport," Rob replied.

"And miss out on this?" asked the little strawberry blonde as she rolled over onto her hands and knees then crouched down like a cat. "Rob I need a good fucking," she announced.

His heart wasn't in it but he knew that it was possible that he'd want to make a booty call on her at some point in the future, therefore it was a good idea to give her what she wanted, so he mounted up and started hunching.

"Ow, ouch, oh damn, hell yeah, ahhh yeah, yes," she uttered over and over as he fucked her for about a minute. "Mmm, meow meow meow meow," she said, sounding as much like a cat as she could when those spines of his dug into the walls of her vagina as he pulled out after coming.

Putting in the work took a lot out of him so he lay down for a minute, but taking the little cat-nap put him behind schedule by a minute.

"Oh shit, now I'm gonna be a minute late," he said almost in a panic. "Call me an Uber.

"Don't be silly," responded the little Hoochie. "There's no need for an Uber when I can drop you off at the airport.

~

Two hours later he was stuffing his carry-on luggage into the overhead bin when a beautiful big boned milf sat in the window seat beside his. He had a thing for thick human women and she was the way he liked them.

He was trying to be subtle about looking at her, but she was obvious about looking at him, and he was sure her smile got bigger when he caught her looking at his cat ears. He smiled knowingly with one side of his mouth.

As he was checking her out he noticed the brown liquor in her cup and realized that she was sippin whlie the plane was still on the ground. When she saw his expression she whispered saying, "One of the flight attendants is a friend of mine."

"Lucky you," he said as he sat down. He then looked into her eyes and added, "I'm Rob. Rob Catt," as he buckled himself in.

"It's nice to meet you Bob, I'm Leslie Grainier," she replied, then she took a sip of her drink while returning his gaze.

"It's Rob, actually. And same," he responded while holding the eye to eye contact he'd established with her.

As they were staring at each other their flight attendant stopped at their row of seats. "Welcome aboard sir," she said to him, before looking at Leslie and saying, "Les, would you like another one.

"Sure," she replied, then she grinned wide and said, "Patty, this is Rob. He'd like a drink too."

"Hi Rob," Patty greeted him as she smiled warmly.

"It's a pleasure, Patty," responded Rob as he took a quick look at all of her. She was a Panther-woman and he loved them just about as much as he loved thick human women.

"What-a ya have?" she asked.

"Scotch and milk on the rocks, please," he answered.

"Be still my heart," she stated. "Umph umph umph, that's an old school drink," she said as she shook her head from side to side with admiration, "I love a man who knows how to drink brown liquor..... Is there anything else I can get for you? Anything... at all?"

Rob smiled knowingly at the signal she'd sent, but kept quiet because he'd already hit the milf jackpot and he figured the less he said the better.

"I'll be right back," she announced before heading to the plane's galley.

Rob could feel Leslie's eyes on him, but he had to get a glimpse at Patty's tail as she walked away. When he saw the small amount of it that was visible below the hem of her conservative style uniform his cock began to swell.

He wanted to keep watching her, but he forced himself to turn his attention back to Leslie.

He was right, she was staring at him, but she wasn't annoyed at him for checking out her friend. Instead, she smirked at him suggestively.

He figured a threesome with them was too much to hope for so he settled for the drink Patty handed to him....

A half hour and a couple of drinks later Rob and Leslie were enjoying each other's company as they shared details of the trip each of them was taking.

"I won a vacation to the Sadiddy Resort, but my husband couldn't take off from work. Luckily Patty and Gretchen, who is also a flight attendant were able to schedule layovers in San Salvador the next couple of days, so that they could hang-out with me," explained Leslie.

"I'm guessing the Sadiddy Resort is kinda swanky," said Rob.

"Believe me, I can't afford it. If I hadn't won that trip I wouldn't be here," admitted Leslie.

Rob nodded his head in understanding.

Leslie unexpectedly leaned closer and lowered her voice as she said, "Don't tell our husbands, but we're going to a part of the beach where we can take off our swimsuits." Then she held her gaze on him for a long moment before her eyes intentionally panned down his body.

He wasn't expecting her to share her personal business, and he was unsure why she'd done it. Maybe it was the shots of brown liquor he'd watched her drink, or the fact that she was on holiday without her hubby. Regardless of her motivation he saw some thirst in her and as a result he felt at liberty to shoot a bit of a shot at her. He then switch into suave and debonair mode and began his assault.

"I'm going to the rainforest near Conception," he began, then looked at her provocatively and said, "But suddenly I wish I wasn't expected there right away."

"Why is that?" she asked, biting her bottom lip, which he read as her signaling that she was receptive to his attention.

"Something tells me that the scenery at the Sadiddy Resort might be more, um, interesting than the flora and the fauna in the rainforest," he quipped while overtly studying her curves.

"Oh, I'm sure there's lots of interesting things to see in the rainforest too," she opined humbly, as his gaze sent a tingle down her spine and caused her nipples to harden.

She had a complex about the thick buds showing, so she pulled her shirt together to cover them, but Rob had already spotted the thick nubs.

"It is exciting, actually," he said before taking a sip of oil.

"Are you going hiking?" she asked.

"I'm going there for my work actually," he replied.

"Lucky you," she said. "It must be nice to get paid to go to exotic places... What type of work do you do, may I ask?"

"I work for the A B I," he stated proudly.

Leslie raised her eyebrows, then smirked before saying, "Hm, acronyms always make a thing sound more impressive."

"A B I stands for the Anthropomorphic Bureau of Investigation," he explained.

"Ah ha," she responded. "Does that mean that you're a secret agent?"

"Actually, yes. As a matter of fact I'm Agent Zero Zero Nine," he said.

"You're a Double Naught Secret Agent huh. Do you make love with all the women you meet as while you're chasing after the bad guy, like the secret agents in the movies?" she asked as she bit her bottom lip.

"If you want me to," he said as he looked her body up and down thirstily, though she was well covered by her maxi sundress and oversized button down shirt.

Leslie chuckled sexily and her face flushed as she touched his forearm and said, "You're bad." Then she stared at him for a few seconds as her chest began to heave.

"But I'm good at it," he said confidently which caused arousal to spread throughout her body.

As a result she slid her tongue along her bottom, then her top lip slowly before sighing.

For a moment he imagined her using that tongue to lick his cock, then he got the conversation back to discussing the purpose of their trips to Central America. "I'm going to visit a tribe of indigenous anthropomorphic people," he said, as he resumed his gaze into her eyes.

"What kind of...?" she began before her voice trailed off and she looked a bit sheepish before softly clearing her throat.

"Cougars," he answered, presuming that she was going to ask about their ethnicity.

"Aren't you a, um.....? she began, but then her voice trailed off again.

"Yes, I'm a Bobcat," he responded as he remembered how she looked at him before he sat down beside her.

"Actually I knew you were a Bobcat," she acknowledged. "I was going to ask you why you'd be going to visit a tribe of Cougars."

"I'm in the division of the A B I that advocates for Panthera-Humanis," he replied. "We come to the aid of all Anthropomorphic Cats. These Anthropomorphic Cougar's way of life is being threatened by a cartel that's taking natural resources from their territory. I'm going to take down the leader of the cartel."

"That sounds so exciting," she said, now looking at him with a mixture of awe and lust. They held eye to eye contact for a long moment with no words being spoken, but plenty was being said when Patty broke their trance.

"Alright you two, none of that...," she said cheerfully. Then she glanced at both of them and smiled before joking, "Les I know what the look in your eyes means..... You know there's an extra fee for joining the mile high club."

Leslie gasped and exclaimed, "Patty. I can't believe you said that in front of him." Then she partially covered her face with her hands.

Patty grinned hugely at her, then cut her eyes at Rob before looking back at Leslie.

Her face was mostly covered but Rob could see the color that had quickly appeared under the light brown skin of her upper chest and neck.

"Les would you like another drink?" asked Patty as she leaned across Rob and placed her lunch on her tray table.

Leslie spoke softly as she uncovered her face saying, "Thank you. After I'm done eating. Yes."

"And for you sir?" Patty then said to Rob while smiling warmly as she also placed his meal on his tray table.

"Thank you, and yes," he responded.

Patty smiled again before pushing her cart to the next row of seats.

Rob couldn't resist sneaking another quick glance at the tip of her tail that curled seductively below the hem of her dress.

~

After they finished their meal Leslie still hadn't fully recovered from her embarrassment behind Rob hearing Patty hint at her fantasy of having sex on an airplane, but if she were honest the fact that he now knew about it caused her to become even more aroused.

Her hands were on her lap as she was fidgeting with her fingertips while she looked at them.

Rob could see the mixture of discomfort and what he suspected was arousal written on her face. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Well, since I didn't die from embarrassment just now I guess I am," she replied then she tried to smile.

"Embarrassment about what?" he asked as casually as he could, hoping to restore the rapport that had been building between them.

"Um, what Patty said," she stated while still looking down at her hands on her lap.

"Ha, well, I guarantee you that you're not the only person on this plane with that same thought. I know for sure that there is a certain Bobcat who wishes he could join the mile high club... again," Rob said to her as he reached over and gave one of her hands a squeeze.

Upon hearing the word 'again', she smiled shyly then glanced out of the corner of her eye at him for a second before reversing the position of their hands, then she grasped his and pressed it into her lap at the junction of her thighs, which conveniently placed it on her pubic mound.

At that point she shifted in her seat slightly, then turned her head toward the window and looked outside. The small movement allowed her to discreetly spread her legs enough for her to be able to pull his hand against the top of her pussylips and clit.

Rob turned on the power to the monitor on the back of the seat in front of him and appeared to be engrossed in whatever was showing on the screen, but in reality he was using his other hand to knead her womanhood.

They got so caught up in what they were doing they didn't notice that Patty was watching Rob bring Leslie off. As soon as she was sure that Leslie had come she leaned towards them and said, "We're about to land guys." Then she collected their empty glasses and walked away as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

~

After landing Leslie told Rob that she was going to wait for Patty to finish her shift before heading to baggage claim.

As he was about to leave she peered into his eyes and said, "It's really too bad that you have to go save that tribe."

"It sure is," he agreed. "What I should do is put off my life or death assignment so that I can bang you."

Leslie covered her mouth with her hand as she giggled.

"I could just hit it and run," he continued.

"You're a nut," she said. "I'll tell you what, if you finish saving that tribe before I leave maybe you can call me," she suggested sheepishly.

"That's fair," agreed Rob.

After exchanging contact information he headed to baggage claim to pickup his one piece of luggage before taking possession of his rental car and heading to Conception.

~~

The drive was interesting to say the least. He saw all modes of vehicles on the highway, from luxurious ones to some that were Junkers. There was a guy riding a motorcycle with an AK47 strapped across his back. He also saw horses and cows on the road. Living conditions along the way varied from modern to squalid.

That being said, he made it to his hotel located between Conception and Jujutlo without incident. He'd been prepared for the worst, but his room was as neat and clean as it looked in the pictures he'd seen online.

He had a good meal, grabbed a shower and went to bed early knowing that his local contact person would be there to meet him at daybreak.

~~

When his alarm went off at 6 am he nearly sprang out of bed. He couldn't remember the last time he was so well rested; then again he couldn't remember the last time he'd gone to sleep at 8 pm either. As he tied-up his hiking boots he smirked at himself as he realized how soft he was compared to his ancestors.

"I should hike through the rainforest barefoot, or at most wearing flip-flops I made with my own hands instead of these fancy boots," he said to himself. "After all I'm a Bobcat."

His train of thought was broken by three soft taps on the door to his room. "One second," he called out.

When he opened the door one second later he found a young attractive cougar-woman standing there. Rob looked her up and down in an instant. Her untamed head of hair looked like a lion's mane. She was gorgeous and she had cat eyes that gave her an exotic look that was similar to Patty's. She wore a bohemian style v-neck dress that buttoned in front and fit her hourglass shape perfectly. There was an oversized purse hanging from her shoulder and sandals on her feet. However his eyes were drawn to her large breasts and he stared at them before he caught himself.

"Agent Double Naught Nine," she stated as she tilted her head to the side and cocked an eyebrow.

"Hm. He's cute," she said to herself as her core spasmed instinctively as ladies' cores do when they're in the presence of a Double Naught secret agent. Appropriately, her nipples hardened as well.

In spite of how she was feeling she maintained her composure, being that she was sorta kinda a secret agent too.

"Hi, I'm Sophie," she then added as she offered her hand to shake.

When Rob heard how sophisticated she sounded he couldn't hide his surprise. She noted his reaction as she walked gracefully into his hotel room with her tail swaying as it curled from underneath the hem of her dress. She waited for him to invite her to sit before she chose one of the room's surprisingly comfortable chairs. When he did she gracefully sat down and demurely crossed her legs.

As elegantly as she comported herself Rob thought that the three buttons she'd left undone had betrayed her by allowing her dress to open high up her thighs, but Sophie was well aware it, and when she crossed her legs she was purposely giving him a glimpse between them. Exposing her cooter was completely out of character for her, but she instinctively felt the need to allow him to peek up her dress in spite of her usual modesty.