La Chapo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie, why did you shut off your earpod while you showered?" asked Rob, to aggravate her.

She responded to him by saying to the man, "Thank you for feeding me, and most of all thank you for being a gentleman. There are so many weirdoes out there."

"Ouch," said Rob.

~

A few minutes later a 2nd hand standard issue cartel kingpin style SUV picked Sophie up outside the RV. She climbed inside and the automatic door locks clicked into place once she sat down. She immediately focused on the panel of switches on the console, where she found the controls for the glass partition between the front and rear seats and for the intercom. She closed the glass and turned off the microphone so the driver couldn't eavesdrop on her. With that done she sat as far to her right as she could so the human tree trunk that was driving couldn't see her in the rearview mirror.

"Rob, are you there?" she asked.

"Sophie, we're about a mile behind you and tracking your location just fine," he responded.

In spite of the fact that Rob's teasing annoyed her the truth was he aroused desires in her that no one ever had before and she was glad to hear his voice in that moment. As fierce as she was she was under the control of a cartel kingpin who was capable of doing horrible things and her wellbeing was in Rob's hands, so at that moment she needed to continue to hear his voice.

"I hope you don't cause Milo to take the wrong turn and end up in Albuquerque, or you may never see me again," she teased him.

"Ha, don't you worry your pretty little head about us, we're trained professionals," he joked.

"Milo is, but I'm not so sure about you," she countered jovially, then she turned serious in an instant and said, "We're turning off the highway. Looks like we're going to a bungalow at your hotel. I'm going to stop talking now."

~

Three minutes later Captain Milo parked in front of Rob's hotel room, and to their surprise La Chapo hadn't been all that far away from them the whole time.

They got out of Milo's SUV and went in different directions to look for the muscle that was guarding La Chapo.

Meanwhile the walking stump that drove the SUV had led Sophie into La Chapo's living room and left her there to wait for him.

As she sat there she was debating whether she should change into her more human form because she was more comfortable that way when she was away from her village. The problem with that was, she'd be making herself pretty for the monster that she was fighting.

In the end she decided to stay as she was.

She was sitting on the edge of her chair with her legs crossed at her ankles and her hands on her lap as she listened to La Chapo's voice on the other side of his bedroom door.

She was getting antsy when she heard Rob's voice say, "Clear your throat if you're alone."

"Ah hem, ah hem," she said immediately.

"We're clearing the area of La Chapo's men," he said. "I'll let you know when we're done."

As he finished speaking La Chapo's bedroom door opened and he stepped into the living room wearing a smoking jacket along with an ascot. "Hello kitten," he said while walking toward her. "My shirt looks good on you."

Her first impression of him was that he wasn't as intimidating as she'd expected he would be. She thought that he looked more like a bookworm than a gangster. When he was directly in front of her she looked up at him and smirked before saying, "Where're your pants?" The question was as much for telling Rob what was happening as it was to find out what La Chapo had in mind.

"That depends," was his response to her question.

"On what?" she asked dryly.

"On whether or not the story you told my assistant was true," he replied.

"What story?" she asked, frowning.

"That you're a virgin," he responded.

Sophie didn't say anything, so he went on. "If it's true, then you're worth your weight in gold on the open market for cat-girls." Then he paused and raised an eyebrow before saying, "If you're lying I'm going to give you back to my assistant after I get some of that cat pussy of yours.

Meanwhile Rob and Captain Milo had cuffed and gagged two of La Chapo's three bodyguards and they were in the process of taking the big bodyguard that was waiting outside his hotel room.

As Rob was getting in position to distract the bodyguard so that Captain Milo could get the drop on him he was listening to how Sophie was handling the situation with La Chapo. Based on their conversation he knew that it would be nut cutting time soon.

~

Back inside La Chapo's suite Sophie was staring at the tent his cock was making under his smoking jacket. She swallowed hard then looked in his eyes and said, "Well, I am a virgin, so I guess you won't be getting any cat pussy will you?"

"I'm sure you won't mind if I see for myself whether or not you're cherry," he said.

"I have no reason to lie about it," she insisted.

At that point Sophie had a decision to make. Would she do what she had to do to stall for time while waiting for Rob to tell her that she could take La Chapo down, or should she go ahead and take him out and possibly have to face his gangsters and their guns if Rob and Captain Milo haven't captured all of them.

"Maybe you're lying, and maybe you aren't," suggested La Chapo. "But I need to know what you're worth. Now lay back and spread your legs."

At that moment Captain Milo put the barrel of his twelve gauge shotgun behind the big bodyguard's ear. He'd forgotten about everything else while he watched Rob transform into his more animal form in which his Bobcat resembled a small saber toothed tiger.

Milo then cuffed the bodyguard and gagged him so he couldn't call out to La Chapo.

"Sophie, we got him," said Rob excitedly. "We're coming in there." Then he heard her say, "What good is spreading my legs going to do. I never said that I haven't had anything in my pussy, just that I've never been fucked by a man."

"So you lied to my assistant huh," he accused her.

"Nope," she protested.

"Hm," he said, then he thought for a second. "You're a good liar. I like that. I'll tell you what, I think I'll let you suck my cock then sell you as a virgin anyway."

"You don't know how this whole virgin thing works do you?" she challenged.

"Shut up and suck my cock," he commanded.

At that moment Rob and Captain Milo were right outside the door to La Chapo's bungalow, but Rob had signaled for them to wait before going inside. He wanted to see what Sophie was going to do.

"Suck it," insisted La Chapo.

"Alright," she said as she thought about how he was treating the people from her village, and that he'd let his men fuck Bella. Perhaps he'd fucked her too.

She then took a pair of nuts in her hand for the first time in her life. She kneaded them a little and found that she like how they felt.

"Mmm," she groaned instinctively.

"You like playing with my nuts don't you," said La Chapo. "I knew you weren't a virgin. I'm gonna fuck you after you suck my cock and still sell you as one though."

Sophie looked up at him and smiled as she grasped his hard cock with her other hand. To her surprise she liked the feel of man meat too, and she couldn't resist pumping it a few times.

"Does that feel good to you?" she asked.

""You're a cock loving whore like every other woman," he said with disdain in his voice. "Now suck my cock like the slut that you are."

"You're right, I love cock," she said, then she took his prick into her mouth until her nose touched his pubic hair. She loved the feel of having a cock in her mouth, but his abusive language angered her. So instead of giving him the blowjob she wanted to give, she bit down hard; sinking her k9s into his pubic area.

La Chapo's mouth was wide open for several seconds before he was able to get his scream to come out of it.

When Rob and Captain Milo opened the door they found Sophie's mouth clamped down on La Chapo's cock, and he was whimpering from the pain. He was almost glad to go with Captain Milo after Rob arrested him on behalf of the A B I, which put him in more trouble than he'd be in if Captain Milo had arrested him.

While they were putting him under arrest Sophie went into the bathroom and gargled with mouthwash to wash the taste of La Chapo's cock out of her mouth.

When she returned into the living room in her human form Rob arched an eyebrow at her and said, "Well done agent 36-D 24 36.

"Thank you Double O 9," she responded.

Rob then looked at her with a half smile and a half smirk on his face.

Sophie glared back at him. "Not one word about me having a cock in my mouth," she said sternly.

"What?" asked Rob with an exaggerated claim of innocence. "Actually I was thinking that I have a couple of days before my flight home."

Sophie narrowed her eyes as she looked at him suspiciously.

"Um, ah-rah, I was wondering if I might go into your tribe's territory and see how you live."

"Oh really?" she replied sounding suspicious.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?" he responded.

"Because you're a double naught spy... sophisticated and worldly, and my tribe is rather primitive," she explained, sounding genuinely surprised by his interest.

"All of that may be true, but I'm still the same country boy who grew up living in a den built from a hollowed out tree," he stated humbly.

Sophie rolled her eyes while smirking and shaking her head. "I'm sure the Chief will be happy to welcome you to our village. Just know that he's going to expect you to stay the night."

"Okay," he said as he suddenly wondered what he was getting himself into.

~~

Later that afternoon after closing the case on La Chapo Rob drove behind Sophie and Bella as they led him to the edge of their tribe's territory where Sophie leaves her car when she visits the village.

"From this point on we have to be naked and in our Cougar," Sophie said to Rob as she and Bella began to undress.

Though he had already seen both of them naked during Bella's rescue the circumstances were completely different now and he felt free to look at them in a sexual way. Sophie and Bella noticed and returned his gaze which aroused him, and his swollen cock caused his sheath to bulge.

~

The village consisting of a dozen huts was in a small clearing about a mile inside the rainforest. The Chief was as welcoming as Sophie had predicted he'd be and so were the other members of the tribe. Rob graciously accepted the Chief's invitation to spend the night, then he smirked slightly when the Chief said, "You will be Sophie and Bella's guest.

Sophie grinned big at him then said, "That means that you have his permission to sleep with me and Bella if you want to."

Rob's smirk disappeared and his eyes widened when she added, "We like to sleep in a tree though."

The Chief and all of the tribe members laughed out loud at the look on Rob's face.

After everyone had a good time at his expense Sophie admitted that she was only kidding, then she said, "Bella and I sleep in a pop up tent when we visit here and we have a very comfortable air mattress inside of it.

~

That evening the tribe shared their meal of vegetables, bananas and fish with him before he went to the river with Bella and Sophie to take a bath.

When he crawled into the tent and laid between them a short time later he thought about the comment that Leslie Granier had made on the plane.

Apparently he actually was going to get the girls after coming to their rescue.

He'd been the M in an FMF threesome before, so he knew to take it slow and let the girls have control.

They lay on their back quietly for a few moments until Sophie turned her head and looked at him. "Do you remember what I said about never having met a man who aroused me?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he replied calmly while looking into her eyes.

"Well, I lied," she admitted before putting her hands on the side of his face and kissing him deeply.

After she'd sucked on his tongue for a bit she let go of it and looked into his eyes again and said, "I've been thinking about sleeping with you since the first time I saw you," she confessed.

While they were making out Bella was lying on her side, propped up on her elbow while watching them.

Sophie exchanged glances with her, then she locked lips with him again and pulled him on top of her. As they resumed sucking face she spread her legs just wide enough for him to lay between them.

When he climbed into the saddle she broke the kiss and said, "I like it when my lover takes control." Then she spread her legs wider.

"Say what?" he asked in a high pitched voice after breaking the kiss.

"Why did you stop. I love foreplay before I'm taken. You were getting me there.

"I thought you were a virgin," said Rob.

"I am," she replied. "At least as far as being with a man is concerned."

Rob raised an eyebrow at her.

"I like pussy, and Bella is my lover as well as my girlfriend," she explained.

"Ha ha ha," went Rob. " Why didn't I figure that out earlier?"

"I don't know," replied Sophie, then she reached her hand between them and grabbed his dick through his sheath.

"I love making love with her, but when I saw you I felt an itch deep inside of my pussy that I'd never felt before. While I was sitting in your room talking with you my pussylips and clit were swollen and I was dying to rub myself down there. Now I want to find out what a real penis feels like inside of me."

"Fuck me deep," she implored him. "I need that itch scratched,"

She didn't have to ask him twice. He rose up off of her then nudged her to roll over and crouch like a cat that's about to be nailed.

He then mounted her and sunk his penis into the depths of her vagina and relieved the tickling in there.

"Yes, yes, yes yes. Oh God yes," she cried out as he plowed her. "Me ow, me ow, me ow, me ow. Oh Rob, it feels so good. Hiss, hiss, hisss. Purr, growl, hiss.

"Oh yes, come in me Rob," she said passionately as he began to ram his cock into her pussy hard and fast. Then she suddenly squalled in pain a moment later when the barbs on the head of his penis scraped against the walls of her vagina when he pulled out.

"Oh God I'm coming," she said urgently a second after the pain hit her.

"Oh wow. So that's what my pussy was itching for," she exclaimed as she collapsed onto the air mattress.

~

When he woke up the next morning Sophie and Bella had a mango and a banana for him to eat, then they took him for a run in the forest.

After a lot of prodding they finally got him to climb a tree and chase a small animal.

They then laid in the grass near the Rio Diamante for a while. "Rob, I want you to fuck me," said Bella out of the blue. Then she crouched down and positioned herself like a cat. "I want to know what it's like to do it with a man who isn't raping me," she said.

Rob raised and eyebrow at her, then looked at Sophie.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Sophie.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Be gentle with me," requested Bella as he squatted behind her and slid his cock into her pussy.

She literally purred from the sensation. "Oh my, that's so pleasurable," she said as he began to stroke in and out of her. "Oh fuck yes, get it Rob," she encouraged him as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck me Rob, fuck me," she demanded as he got close to coming. When she felt him tense up a moment later, that triggered her own orgasm.

Rob then slammed his cock home several times as he came.

"Sophie, why didn't you warn me about those spines?" asked Bella after she yelped as Rob pulled his cock out of her.

Once she'd recovered sufficiently she looked at him and tilted her head to the side before saying, "Rob, I just want to thank you for wiping away the negative feelings I had about cock after La Chapo and his men raped me. You made it feel so good.... except for the last part."

Rob smiled big then said, "That's what I do."

Sophie rolled her eyes as she shook her head while smirking.

"What's that look about," asked Rob.

"What look?" replied Sophie innocently.

"Unless you're a great actress I'm pretty sure you like cock too," said Rob.

"I think I'm allowed to like both cock and pussy," replied Sophie. Then she smiled again.

~~

An hour or so later Rob said goodbye to the tribe before Sophie and Bella walked with him back to his rental car. After giving Sophie a heartfelt hug he embraced Bella. When they loosened their grip on each other she cupped his face in her hands and moved in for what he expected to be a friendly kiss on his lips, but she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

His eyes bucked wide open and Sophie laughed out loud.

They then said goodbye.

~~

Rob was replaying the last few hours in his head as he sped along the highway when he was jolted from his daydream by his cellphone ringing.

"Hello," he said as he switched to hands-free.

"Hey there secret agent Double O 9. It's me, Leslie, Leslie Granier... Remember me?"

"Of course I do," he replied.

"I hope this isn't a bad time to call you," she said, and then giggled because she was nervous.

"Haha, I'm done with that piece of business," said Rob matter of factly. "I'm on my way to San Salvador right now."

"Oh, okay. Well I thought about you and decided to take a chance and call you," she stated, then she immediately wished she hadn't said that to him.

"That's nice of you," he responded. "What were you thinking about me?" Then he smiled to himself as he thought about finishing what he started with her during the flight to San Salvador.

"Um, uh," she stuttered as she debated with herself one last time. She knew she shouldn't do it but she'd always been curious about Anthro Bobcats and Rob was exactly like the one in her fantasies.

Finally she blurted out, "I was wondering if I'd see you before we both left?"

I'm flying home tomorrow," he replied.

"So am I," she shared, then paused to gather her courage again.

"Would you like to have dinner with me this evening?" she quickly asked before losing her nerve.

"Sure. Where and what time?" he asked.

"At the Sadiddy Resort," she said then she closed her eyes and put her hand on her forehead as she was in disbelief at what she'd just done.

"What room are you in?" he asked.

"202," she replied.

"I just left Jujutlo, see you in a couple of hours," he said.

"Okay," she responded, though she didn't know where Jujutlo was.

~

An hour and a half later he knocked on her door.

"Hey Rob," she said after opening it.

"Hi Leslie," he responded.

"You're early," she added while smiling big. "C'mon in."

As soon as he stepped inside she closed the door and opened her arms to him. She was buck naked underneath the thin robe she was wearing, and he could feel every detail of her body when he embraced her. His cock swole-up immediately and pressed against her belly.

"Oh my," she exclaimed as they released each other.

"You're still bad aren't you," she said while looking down at his crotch.

"And I'm still good at it," he reminded her with a confident look on his face.

"Oh you," she responded and waved her hand. "Sit anywhere you'd like while I go get dressed."

"Alright," he replied as he watched her big ass moving underneath her robe everytime she took a step.

Moments after she disappeared into her bedroom she called out to him saying, "Did you save the Cougar-woman who'd been kidnapped?"

"I did," he responded.

"Did you take her to bed?" she asked as she peeked out the door at him with a big grin on her face.

"We weren't in a bed," he said with a roguish smile.

She giggled then said, "You're so bad."

A moment later she walked back into the livingroom and struck a pose. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Hm. White linen shorts and a colorful sleeveless top. I like it," he said.

"Thank you," she responded as she grabbed her purse. "l'm ready if you are."