La Chapo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet lord Jesus, look at how hairy that thang is," Rob said to himself when he got a peek at the thick patch of nappy pubic hair covering her womanhood.

"Uh. Um. Uh," he sputtered as he reminded himself that he was an unflappable Double Naught Secret Agent.

"Are you alright?" she asked innocently, but she was thrilled by his reaction to seeing her pussy and it begun to moisten.

"Ah, yeah," he lied while staring at her thighs.

"I was about to get breakfast," he stated awkwardly after he forced himself to look at her eyes.. "Care for anything?"

"No, I'm fine," she responded. "I don't eat very often. But please don't let me stop you from getting something for yourself."

"Okay, well um, I'll order an extra piece of dry toast just in case," he said.

~

After he'd finished placing his order he made each of them a cup of coffee as she told him a bit about herself. "When I was a cougar cub the wise ones in our tribe sent me to the school provided by missionaries, then I went to university. Now I work as a special agent for NIPS, the National Indigenous People Saviors, which is a non government organization that strives to protect the rights of indigenous anthropomorphic people.

I'm special agent 36-D 24 36."

"You sure are," commented Rob.

Sophie smiled and smirked.

~

His food arrived a few minutes later and he convinced her to eat the piece of toast for her along with her second cup of coffee. As they ate she explained her village's problem with the La Chapo cartel.

"He's trespassing on our land and stealing the latex sap from the rubber trees which is my village's only source of income," she began.

Rob listened to her attentively.

"I did the investigation like I was supposed to, then I went to the government with what I'd found. They told me that they'd stop La Chapo, but they didn't lift a finger against him.

And then he took my girlfriend Bella. It happened a week ago while I was spending the weekend with her at our village.

"She and I were sunning ourselves on the bank of the Rio Diamante when some of La Chapo's gang sneaked up on us. By the time we heard them it was too late. We made a run for the trees but they got Bella. I knew I had to get her back, but I couldn't count on the government agency that was meant to help us, that's why I went to Captain Milo."

As she was talking there was a knock on Rob's door. He and Sophie looked at each other for a long moment. It was too early for housekeeping and if someone at the front desk needed to speak to him they could have called. After hearing Sophie's story he decided to answer the door with his stun gun flashlight in his hand.

"What are you going to do with that little flashlight if that's one of La Chapo's men at the door?" asked Sophie skeptically.

"Zap his ass with 75 million volts of electricity if necessary," replied Rob.

Sophie's forehead wrinkled when she momentarily raised her eyebrows.

"Who's there?" said Rob through the door.

The man outside the door identified himself as Captain Milo. "I'm the chief of police for this department," he replied. "May I come in?"

"Of course," responded Rob as he opened the door and stepped aside.

"Sophie?" Captain Milo stated in the form of a question.

"Good morning Milo," she replied.

"You. Look. Different," he said deliberately.

"Do I? asked Sophie charmingly.

When Rob looked at her inquisitively she said, "Milo hasn't seen this version of me before. When I come home to my village I change my appearance so that I look like my kind." She then smiled warmly as her k9s lengthened and the fine hair on her forearms began to thicken. A coat of hair also began to sprout on her feet, her smooth legs and as far up her thighs as he could see. A few thin whiskers also grew on her cheeks.

"This is what I look like in my more animalistic state, except that I'd also be naked," she explained.

Captain Milo's cock hardened instantly as his mind flashed back to seeing her in the nude.

"Hm, I see," said Rob as the changes that had made her look more like a cougar disappeared as quickly as they'd come.

"Captain Milo would you like a cup of coffee?" asked Rob after eyeing Sophie for a couple of more seconds.

"Please. Two containers of half and half, and seven packets of sugar," replied Captain Milo, then he and Sophie talked amongst themselves for a moment while Rob reloaded the coffeemaker.

Two minutes later he handed Captain Milo a cup of coffee. After savoring a sip the Captain said, "Rob, we need to get La Chapo in the next day or two before he leaves the area. There's suspicion in the law enforcement community that he's trying to get into the business of trafficking Cougar-women for sex. If that's true, Bella could be sold at any time and sent who knows where."

"It'll kill Bella to have men fucking her," said Sophie. "We've got to get her out of there."

Rob raised an eyebrow at the implication of her comment.

"Rob I'm sure that you can take La Chapo down by yourself, but I'm willing to help in any way that I can," offered Captain Milo.

"So am I," said Sophie.

"Sophie, the last thing I need is to have to worry about your safety while I'm taking down a notorious cartel kingpin," said Rob.

"Trust me, you won't have to," she stated confidently. "I can take him down by myself, but another ne'er-do-well and miscreant would take his place. If they know that the A B I will send a double naught secret agent to protect our village they will think twice about coming into our territory once La Chapo is gone."

~

Later that day Captain Milo parked his big black police issue SUV underneath the canopy of the rainforest about a mile from La Chapo's shoddy work-camp. "Alright everybody, its go time," said Rob as he climbed down from the front passenger seat and peered into the dense vegetation around them.

Sophie opened the door beside her then swiveled her body so she was facing outside of it.

Milo walked to the rear of the SUV and opened the lift-gate where his arsenal of guns were stored. He strapped an M&P 9 around his waist; flung an AK47 across his back; strapped a Glock-43 9-millimeter around his ankle and loaded shells into his 12 gauge pump shotgun.

When Captain Milo was ready Rob said, "Damn Milo, do you think you have enough heaters?"

Then he looked at Sophie and asked her to lead them to La Chapo's work camp.

They were quiet and careful as they made their way through the woods. When they finally saw the RV that La Chapo used as a mobile office building they stopped about a hundred yards away and hid behind some trees. The camp looked empty, but they were sure that La Chapo's men were nearby harvesting the latex sap from the rubber trees.

Rob agreed to let Sophie help him get Bella back if she would follow his plan. She would walk into the makeshift encampment and confront La Chapo, then demand that he let Bella go.

Captain Milo thought the plan was nuts.

On the other hand Rob thought it was a great idea because It was such a crazy thing to do that La Chapo and his men likely wouldn't take her seriously and maybe they'd let their guard down. Being that Captain Milo wasn't a Double Naught Secret Agent but Rob was, he decided to trust his judgment.

~

"Sophie you can still back out if you want to," said Rob.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to gather her nerve before slipping her feet out of her sandals and stood barefoot on the forest floor. Her whiskers sprouted and her k9s lengthened as she unbuttoned her dress. By the time she let it slide off her shoulders and pool at her feet a coat of beige hair covered her body except for her breasts.

"Hot damn," exclaimed Captain Milo. "Look at those tiddies."

Rob also stared at them.

She responded to their juvenile behavior by glaring at them and bearing her k9s, then right before their eyes she made them extend another inch or so in length. She then changed her fingernails to claws that were several inches long and razor sharp.

"Day-um," exclaimed Rob. "Now I see why you're so confident in yourself. You're a frickin warrior princess."

"Yes I am, and I will not be ogled. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Rob, and Captain Milo swallowed so hard the sound echoed through the woods.

Now fully in her cougar she started walking toward the campsite.

In spite of the seriousness of the situation, Rob could feel his nuts begin to stir as he watched her tail sway in rhythm with the movement of her hips.

As she got closer to the camp she picked up Bella's scent. After peering into the thick forest and not seeing anyone she went to the RV and knocked on the door. When no one opened the door she spoke to Rob on her watch-phone saying, "There's nobody around so I'm gonna find Bella.

She then followed Bella's scent to a tent that was behind the RV. When she looked inside she saw her tied-up and lying on a palette made from a sleeping bag. She was groggy but she was awake. "Bella what have they done to you?" Sophie asked her as she hurried over to her and gently touched her face.

"The men; they come in here and fuck me one after the other," she replied with a weak voice. "They do it to me for hours sometimes." Then she started to cry. "They're gonna fuck you too if they find you here. They'll love your pussy when they find out you're a virgin too." Then she passed out.

"Bella," Sophie called to her, but it was no use, she was out cold.

"Sophie I heard what she said," said Rob through her earpod.

"I know. It's horrible what they've done to her isn't it?" responded Sophie.

"Well yeah, but I was talking about the fact that you're a virgin," said Rob.

Sophie sighed deeply then shook her head before saying, "I thought we were here to rescue Bella."

"We are, but I would have never guessed that your barrier is still intact," he said intentionally sounding creepy.

Sophie chose not to respond and there was an awkward silence before he spoke again. "Ok. Um... we'll be there in a few seconds, he said.

"Oh, so now you're concerned about Bella again huh, perv," replied Sophie.

"Sophie I was just fun-n you," insisted Rob.

"Whatever," snapped Sophie, dismissively. "Bella is running a fever and there's a funky odor coming from her pussy. I just looked at her down there and saw blood and cum was mixed in her pubic hair. She also has abrasions in her opening, and her pussylips are swollen."

"Damn. They wore her pussy out. The poor thing," said Captain Milo a second before they pulled open the flap to the tent.

"Let's get the hell out of here before someone shows up," said Rob as he changed into his powerfully built Bobcat then picked Bella up and put her over his shoulder.

~

Bella woke up in Rob's hotel room few hours later. "Hey hunni. Welcome back," said Sophie sweetly.

"Hey baby," responded Bella weakly as she closed her eyes. "Where am I?"

"You're in Rob's hotel room," replied Sophie.

"Who's Rob?" asked Bella.

"Rob is a Double Naught Secret Agent from the Anthropomorphic Bureau of Investigation. He helped me get you back from La Chapo," she replied as she held Bella's hand and stroked her hair to comfort her.

The mention of La Chapo's name caused Bella to tense up and she opened her eyes wide. Then she started shaking her head from side to side and saying no.

"It's ok Bella. Rob is going to help us capture La Chapo and his gang. They won't be able to hurt you anymore.

In the meantime we took you to the doctor; she cleaned the come out of your vagina and gave you some antibiotics for your infections.

Soon you'll look good and feel good again, then you can go back to our village."

At that point Bella dozed off again.

~

While Sophie was nursing Bella back to health Rob and Milo had gone back to La Chapo's base camp to wait for La Chapo to show up.

When they walked into Rob's hotel room a couple hours later Bella was sitting in bed with the covers pulled up to her waist and her back against the headboard which left her breasts uncovered.

Rob greeted her warmly saying, "Hello Bella."

Milo stared at her tits.

"Hello," she replied then she abruptly pulled the bedcovers over her head.

She didn't want them to see her looking cougar, so she morphed and became more human herself, but then she felt naked.

"Sophie, I need something to wear," she said from underneath the covers.

"Okay, just a second," responded Sophie. "Here, I bought these sweats for you while you were at the medical clinic." Then she glared at Rob and Milo before shooing them back outside. "Let's put some more of this salve on your pussylips and on the bite marks around your nipples before your sweats on. It's time to take more of these antibiotics too."

After they'd taken care of those things Bella laid back down and her face showed such relief. She'd almost given up hope that someone would save her, but that help did come.

Sophie gave her hand a squeeze then went to the door and beckoned for Rob and Milo to come back into the room.

They visited with Bella for a short time before the pills she'd taken put her back to sleep.

After they were sure that she was resting comfortably Rob, Milo, and Sophie got together to plan their next move. "Now that Bella is safe, we're going to get La Chapo," said Rob. "Unfortunately we don't know where he is."

"So what do we do then?" she asked.

Rob and Milo looked at each other before looking at her, which immediately made her nervous. "What are you two thinking?" she asked.

~

The next morning Sophie, Rob and Milo were standing among the trees that lined the bank of the Rio Diamante near where Bella had been taken by La Chapo's men. Sophie looked at Rob and shook her head not believing that she'd allowed him to talk her into being a stool pigeon again. She morphed into the more cougar-like version of herself and waited in the woods for La Chapo's men to drive by on their way to the work camp. When she saw the trucks she left the cover of the trees and let them capture her.

She was quiet and passive once they had her in hope that they wouldn't tie her up if she did as they said. Her plan worked and the men put her into the same tent she'd found Bella inside of. She had more good fortune when they didn't take her watch-phone away from her, which allowed Rob to hear everything that was said to and around her.

When she caught the scent of a human she said to Rob, "One of La Chapo's men is coming. I can smell him. He's getting closer."

When the man stepped into the tent she glared at him from a sitting position. "Who are you, and why am I here?" she asked.

"Hm, you're prettier than the one that got away," he said as if he hadn't heard what she said. "Spread your legs and show me your pussy you filthy animal, I want to see if you're clean.

""Fuck you," she said with sincere hostility.

"You'll do it," he snarled as he took a step toward her.

"Sophie, we're trying to find La Chapo, remember?" Rob reminded her.

After taking and exaggerated deep breath to show her annoyance she laid back and propped herself on her elbows with her legs spread. "I can't see your pussy for all that hair," the man complained. "But at least you don't stink." Then he tried to touch her pussy.

She snapped her legs closed and snarled at him while baring her k9s. "Don't point that stun-gun at me," she said a second later when she saw him put his finger on the trigger

Rob sensed that something bad was going to happen to the guy if he shot Sophie and it'd be even harder to find La Chapo. He had to think fast to save the mission. "Sophie, tell him that you're a virgin," he blurted out.

Sophie frowned and said to herself, "What?" Then she looked up at the man and said, "Do you know what I am?"

The man paused, then squinted his eyes.

"I'm a virgin. You know what La Chapo will do to you if I tell him that you messed with my pussy before he got to fuck me?"

To her surprise it worked. The man started squinting harder as he looked at her. It was obvious that he was trying to decide what to do. When she raised an eyebrow slightly and mouthed the word 'virgin', his shoulders sagged and he sighed exasperatedly before grumbling as he left.

"Thank you Rob," said Sophie after taking a deep breath and exhaling. "I was going to kill that monster if he would've touched my pussy.

"Is it that important to you to stay pure?" asked Rob.

"I'm not pure," She corrected him; "I'm a virgin."

"Touché," he replied.

"It's just that I've never met a man who I wanted to fuck me," she lied.

"Uh huh," said Rob, before adding, "And that's why you'll be a better queen of your tribe than you'd be a Double Naught Secret Agent."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Sophie.

"A Double Naught Secret Agent would have given up the pussy to save the mission whether she wanted to fuck the man or not," he explained.

"Okay," she responded as she wondered if she could do that.

"Are you really a virgin?" asked Rob.

Sophie rolled her eyes but she didn't say anything.

~

An hour or so later another man entered the tent. "Come with me," he said coldly.

"Where are you taking me?" asked Sophie.

"Shut up and c'mon,' he said insistently.

"Remember what I said. Go with him," said Rob.

After Rob's reminder she allowed herself to be led into La Chapo's RV. Once inside she was told to sit at the table by a man wearing an apron who served her some raw meat.

1. "Where did you get the idea that I would eat this?" she asked indignantly.

"You're a cougar," he replied.

She looked at him questioningly then said, "I don't understand. Why do you people treat me like I'm an animal when I'm obviously a human too? It's just as likely that I like my food cooked as it is that I like it raw."

The man frowned and looked to be at a loss for words, then he mumbled, "I don't come to work for this. I can get this at home."

"Sophie, this isn't the time for that," Rob said into her earpod. But in the kitchen of La Chapo's RV, the man wearing the apron was grilling the meat meant for Sophie and also pan-frying some veggies for her.

At the same time Rob was asking Sophie if there was any sign of La Chapo.

"Where am I?" Sophie asked the man as a way of answering Rob's question.

"You're in a work camp that's owned by La Chapo," he answered as though it was a legitimate business.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"Eat, then you take a bath," the man said while ignoring her question.

"Where is La Chapo?" she asked again.

"Eat," he insisted.

Rob spoke to her again and said, "Eat. I think we're onto something. It sounds like La Chapo has some plans for you other than giving you to his men the way he did with Bella. If he's not there maybe they're going to take you to him."

"Ok, I'll eat it if you eat some of it first," said Sophie.

"For the love of all that's holy," said the man as he ate the piece of meat she'd cut for herself, and a fork full of vegetables.

"Satisfied?" he asked as he began to clean the kitchen.

"Yep," replied Sophie, then she began to eat.

A short distance away Rob was hiding in the bushes and shaking his head as he listened to her.

She ate the food, then thanked the man who she decided was probably a decent guy in spite of who he worked for.

"May I have something to put on after I take my bath? I feel naked if I don't have any clothes on when I'm not in my village," she said pleasantly.

"Now you sound like a Double Naught Secret Agent," said Rob through her earpod.

Sophie rolled her eyes as she followed the man to the bathroom. To Rob's disappointment she turned her earpod off while she used the bathroom and showered. The next time he heard her voice she was thanking the man for La Chapo's shirt that he'd given her to wear.

"One of La Chapo's men will take you to see him now," the man said.