La Chapo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

They spent the meal with Leslie asking Rob questions about his mission. It quickly became obvious that she was mainly interested in hearing about the two Cougar-women he met.

"Sophie helped me rescue her girlfriend Bella," he explained.

Leslie then smiled as she avoided looking into his eyes while attempting and failing to ask a question saying, "Which one of them did you, you know...?"

When he saw her hesitation Rob answered the question he thought she was trying to ask saying, "I fucked both of them."

"Oh my," she exclaimed, then her face flushed and her eyes glazed as she looked at him for a few seconds before she lowered her voice and said, "Did you... um, 'fuck', both of them at the same time?"

"No, but each of them watched while I fucked the other one," he replied while trying to make eye to eye contact with her. "It turned out that they were lovers as well as girlfriends, and both of them wanted to feel a real cock in her pussy."

The look on Leslie's face was intense and Rob was a bit surprised by her voyeuristic questions. As he thought about that she bit her bottom lip and her voice sounded a little husky when she said, "Didn't they suck your dick?"

"Nope," replied Rob.

"Really?" she responded.

"Yep," said Rob. "Like I said, all they were interested in was being fucked by a real cock, so I laid some pipe to them."

At that point Leslie seemed to be satisfied with what she'd heard and let the topic rest. Rob's cock was hard and the head of it was sticking out of its sheath, but he followed her lead as they finished their meal.

~~

When they arrived back at her suite after stopping by Rob's car to get his suitcase, Leslie was both nervous and turned on as she presented her cardkey to the electronic lock.

The mechanism clicked, then she turned the handle and opened the door. Once inside she held it open for Rob and smiled shyly as he walked in pulling his suitcase with wheels.

"Would you make me one of those scotch and milk drinks that you like," she asked as she headed into the bedroom. "I'm curious about how they taste."

"I'll be out in a few minutes," she added then closed the door.

As Rob made their drinks he smiled to himself as he thought about the amount of tail he gets as a result of being a double naught secret agent. If things with Leslie turned out as expected he would be three for three with the women he encountered during this mission. And not only was he going to end up fucking them, each one of them came on to him.

Come to think of it he probably could have been four for four if he'd had the time to nail Patty.

Leslie came back into the room as Rob took the second sip from his drink. She was wearing a nightgown underneath her robe and she'd covered her hair with a headscarf.

"Thank you," she said as she accepted the glass he handed her.

"It's a double shot of brown liquor and milk over ice cubes," he stated.

"You can get ready for bed if you'd like," she said after taking a sip of her drink. "Woo, that's strong."

"Too much?" he asked.

"No. This is what I need actually," she responded.

Rob lifted his glass in a toast. Leslie clinked her glass against his, then each of them took a sip.

After taking the last swig of his drink he sat his empty glass on the counter then went into the bathroom.

When he came out a few minutes later Leslie had also finished her drink and she was noticeably more relaxed. She smiled big when she saw that he was only wearing boxerbriefs.

"Oh my you're hairy," she said before she knew it. Then her eyes were automatically drawn to the bulge caused by his cock. She bit her bottom lip as she stared at it for a moment, then she looked up at his face. "Would you make me another one?" she asked as she stretched her arm toward him with her empty glass in her hand. "Make it a single this time though, please."

Rob made each of them a drink then handed her refreshed glass to her.

"Thank you again," she said as she patted the couch next to her.

Rob accepted her invitation and they were sitting side by side, inches apart.

"Mmm, that's good," she stated after taking a nip of her drink. "I can barely tell that there's brown liquor in this one."

"The milk really makes the drink," agreed Rob.

"Do all Bobcats like milk?" asked Leslie, then she partially covered her face with her hand. "That's such a stereotype isn't it? I'm sorry."

Rob half smiled as he half smirked, but he didn't respond.

After taking a couple more swallows of her drink she looked at him and said, "I hope you don't think that I'm a terrible person for inviting you here."

"Not at all," he assured her. "There's nothing wrong with us having dinner and drinks."

"I know, but I'm a married woman and you're in my hotel room and we're not dressed," she said as she debated with her conscience.

"Should I leave?" asked Rob, though he was sure that she didn't want him to. He was right about it and his question put her on the spot and suddenly she had to go ahead and act on her desires or perhaps miss the best opportunity she'd ever have to fuck an Anthro Bobcat.

She decided to deal with her conscience later.

When she looked into his eyes he could tell that she'd made her decision. At that point he leaned across her and sat his glass on the table before taking hers from her hand and sitting it beside his.

Her heartbeat was racing and her breathing was shallow, both of which was caused by the anticipation of being with an Anthro Bobcat.

When he moved in for their first kiss her entire body tensed, and then she was kissing an Anthropomorphic Bobcat.

After kissing her for a moment he put his hand on her thigh just above her knee. When she didn't react he slid it under the hem of her nightgown, then slowly moved it up her thigh until he came in direct contact with the dense nest of curly hairs covering her pantyless pussy.

When she felt his hand try to dive deeper into the valley between her thighs she spread her legs enough for him to get his hand between them. He had to suppress his desire to purr when he felt her give him permission to enter her secret garden. When she opened her legs even wider still he cupped her entire pussy and involuntarily said meow when he pinched her thick pussylips between his thumb and fingers.

Leslie broke their kiss and gasped. "Oh Rob, I want to suck your A B C right now," she said with urgency as she literally pushed him off of her and got on her knees between his legs.

"My what?" he asked.

"Your Anthro Bobcat Cock, silly," she replied with a giggle.

Her eyes were laser focused on his crotch as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxerbriefs and pulled them off of him.

"Oh my," she said breathlessly when she saw his foreskin which was more like a sheath considering that he was an Anthro.

"May I touch it?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied as he laid back against the couch and spread his legs then waited to receive a blowjob.

Leslie didn't disappoint, and had him meowing, chirrupping, hissing, purring, chattering and growling, as she licked and slurped on his cathood enthusiastically.

When she'd had her fill she raised up off of his cock and wiped her mouth before seeking his approval.

"You were purrfect," he assured her while looking at her appreciatively.

Leslie grinned back at him then stood up, took his hand in hers and led him to her bedroom. Once inside she took off her robe and nightgown while he watched.

She had lots of curves, with full breasts that sagged a little, a flat stomach and a hairy pussy.

Once she was naked she sat on the edge of the bed and bit her bottom lip while staring at him.

When he took a step towards her she held up her hand for him to stop.

"Turn around please," she asked.

When he raised an eyebrow questioningly she said, "I want to see your bobtail."

He smiled a one-sided smile, then turned around.

"Oh my, it's so cute," she gushed. "Thank you. I know I'm being silly but...."

"No worries," he assured as he turned back around to face her.

They stared at each other for a moment, then Rob said, "Get on your hands and knees then crouch down like a cat."

"Okay," said Leslie softly as she did as she was told and waited with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Rob climbed onto the bed behind her, then entered her pussy easily and went to hunching.

"Oh my god, oh my God, oh my God," said Leslie, over and over again as Rob pounded her.

"Oh God Rob, I... love your A B C ," she exclaimed.

"Fuck me with your Bobcat cock you beast," she exorted.

He complied as long as he could, then he began to fuck her her with powerful thrusts.

She continually went oh and ah from the pleasure he was giving her, but when she felt his cock swell and explode blast after blast of come into her womanhood she was disappointed because she hadn't come yet.

However that all changed when she felt him begin to pull out.

The spines on the head of his cock sank into the walls of her vagina and to her surprise the pain caused her to come harder than she'd ever come in her life.

"Oh my," she exclaimed as she rolled onto her back and cupped her pussy. "Did I just feel the spines on the head of your cock?

Rob smirked at her.

"I'd heard my girlfriends talk about them, but I didn't believe it was true.

Rob raised an eyebrow then went into the bathroom to wash his dick.

"Thank you Rob for making my fantasy come true," she called out to him from the bedroom.

"That's what I do," he said casually.

~

Leslie slept in her bed while Rob took the sofa-bed. The next morning she was kinda uneasy but she soon relaxed when she saw that Rob was acting as though nothing improper had happened between them.

They had breakfast, rode to the airport, and waited for their flight together.

They sat in different parts of the plane and only made brief eye to eye contact with each other before they deplaned in Atlanta and went their separate ways.