La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I return to the Administration building where Brooke and Helen are busy working. Slave Brooke is being her usual self and she's trying to seduce Lady Helen into having sex with her. I know that Helen is a bit shy, and she's probably put off by Brooke's brazen approach. A less direct approach by Brooke might give her a better outcome, but that isn't Brooke's style.

"Have I missed anything important?" I ask when I walk into the office.

"No, Madame Nicole," replies Brooke. "All the new arrivals seemed to be settling in okay."

"Good. Now have you been behaving yourself, Brooke?" I ask, knowing full well that she's been trying to seduce Helen.

"Umm ... I don't know what you mean, Madame."

"Yes you do Brooke," I say as I tweak her nipples hard and then rub my hands over her exposed breasts.

My time with Elise must have left me feeling more aroused than I thought. Still, Brooke enjoys being used like this and my actions might encourage Helen to come out of her shell. Helen seems to like the lifestyle here, but she seems awkward when it comes to participating in anything physical.

I don't play with Brooke for more than a couple of minutes, much to her disappointment. There's work piling up and I need arrange for someone to check on Elise before our evening meal.

12