All Comments on 'La Gatita Del Mafioso'

by eventidusculo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

A little rough, not too rough. I doubt you will have a second part, but we can hope. Some details about the piercings and brand, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh my god, more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yfhejjahshs so so so so so good!!! I’d love to read more from you!!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

He branded her?! So he has no intention of ever releasing her? What makes a tatoo lusty? Were those and all the piercings punishments? He’s not going to get bored and kill her, right? Was his cat a real cat or a human? He seems awfully equipped with pet accessories for a spur of the moment decision to make her his pet. Guess he could just have a long-standing petplay kink so he has tails, ears and human-sized cages lying about the house.

Whenever you can bring yourself back to this, would you write one or two subsequent parts about how he treats and rewards her once she’s trained, and if their relationship ever becomes more than this. He keeps her sexually only for himself although he likes showing her off, yes? He doesn’t seem like the sharing type. Does she ever get away to live a full, regular life? What did that take? Did he release her after they found the ex-boyfriend thinking she was so trained that she’d never walk away? That would be nice: he smugly releases her and then watches her actually walk away from him naked with her ears and tail on because leaving naked is better than letting him treat her as a thing forever or until he kills her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereventidusculo@eventidusculo
DISCLAIMER: despite the fiercely misogynistic and non-consensual themes often pervading my stories, this is FANTASY, a lewd indulgence. consent is ALWAYS essential and must be clear and enthusiastic, we must support the struggles of feminism, LGBTQ+ and minority rights, and p...