La Ragazza Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I was familiar with all the ferry schedule that went to this island, as I was a ferryman myself, I swear to the god and assure you that there no new batch of people aside from the nineteen of us in this room."

"How about the Island owner, Sir Luigi?" asked Geoffrey.

"The Island owner wasn't present on this island, she never came on the season of the witches, and she always trust me to ferry her to this island, so I would be aware if she in this island."

"What if that you held yourself too highly, and the owner has other means of transportation and secretly came to this island?"

"Enough! Sir Geoffrey, as a writer, you should be familiar with the Knox Decalogue, let's base our assumption on that." Interrupted Nicholas.

"Knox Decalogue, huh? If you said so, Sir Nicholas, but the question is whether this situation we currently experience is fantasy, sci-fi, or detective fiction genre? Why are you so sure that magic didn't exist in this accursed land? Sir Luigi here had said that there are witches on this land."

"Knox rule number 2; All Supernatural or preternatural agencies are ruled out as a matter of course."

"What Father Knox didn't consider is that real life can be stranger than fiction, if I were you, I will not close the probability of the existence of the witch."

"Witches or no witches, did both of you just wasting our time debating about that? If you want to interrogate us, please do so quickly, Sir Nicholas." John finally moved forward, annoyed that his honeymoon was ruined by this sudden case, he only hopes that they could clear this case quickly so he and his wife could back to spend their sweet honeymoon. Alas...

The curtain of this play was just lifted, the sound of thunder and lightning roaring on the skies as it was the backing orchestra of this accursed play.

12