La Sirena (The Mermaid)

Story Info
Fucking in the giant bathtub and beyond.
1.7k words
3.62
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

La Sirena

Julio at my door, ready for a few more bouts! He took me by the hand and upstairs we went. He began with a flurry of little kisses, pulling my shirt up over my head. His jeans came off and I stared in awe at his cock bulging in those bright blue shorts. I wore my leggings and, as usual, had no underwear on. He knelt before me, slid the tights down past my belly, and gently kissed my crotch, smelling the scent.

"Mm, bay, smell good! Please you put you pink panties for me, I love. You can do for me?"

Yes, I can, and yes, I did. I sat on the edge of my huge bathtub and he watched intently as I got my tights off and put my legs into those hot pink lacey thingies. I still had my bra on, which he began unhooking. Suddenly he had a thought: "Maybe we take bath here?"

I wasn't so sure! I never bathe in that colossal tub, and had long ago filled it full of throw pillows and comforters.

"Well, we will have to get all this stuff out -- and it will take a long time for all that water, you know."

"We put some water, not too much. You like? Yes?"

He scooped the huge pile of stuff out of the tub and plopped the whole mess in the middle of the bathroom floor. I turned the water on, adding fragrant bubbly stuff so in moments there were floating heaps of bubbles. He stood at the edge of the steps smiling and looking down at me as I sat on the side of the tub, with those pink panties still on me.

"Tienes cuerpo de sirena... " (you have the body of a mermaid) "Ay, bay-bay, I like you swim for me!"

I climbed down and lay in the tub as the water began to surround me. I twisted and rolled about in the huge oval space, greatly enjoying this new idea of his. I posed, leaning on my elbows, blobs of frothy foam floating all around my body, with my tits and the pink panties peeking out amid the bubbles. Twisting my body so my legs went side to side, I looked up at him. Oh my! His cock was in full approval! He stepped in and stretched out beside me. "I get one big towel, porque this place is very hard for you, and I need take care for you beautiful body." he decided. He reached over, got a thick towel from the marble steps for me to lie on and grabbed a few more of the throw pillows from the pile on the floor as well! I could see that everything was going to be soaked, and the pillows ruined - but I didn't care.

He began tucking pillows under me and under himself too. He put his arm at an angle, elbow bent.

"I make pillow for you." I laid my head on his arm, then on his chest, as he began to slide his hands all over me. We were both all slippery and oohh, this was really fun! The water was pouring full blast from the huge spout, and I let my face slip towards his belly, to his cock... starting to put my lips on it. He made a kissy mouth at me, and I rolled my mouth on the head of that lovely serpent, nibbling softly.

The tub was now nearly half full. He shut the water off, and lay back, one pillow under his head, and pointed, motioning for me to get between his legs. In a moment, I was sucking on that fat cock. He had one leg bent, and he was tilting his head sideways, watching me at work.

Along with many plants, candles and small figurines, I had placed fragrant soaps in pretty sea-shells all around, on the steps of the tub. He took one and pushed it into my hand, smiling for me to start washing him a bit. I slid the soap around his balls and between his butt cheeks, keeping his cock in my mouth. He nodded at me, made kissy lips, smiling a little; I was getting really excited with all this...

"I need fuck you, mi sirena," he said softly. Instantly I rolled onto my back, on top of the big wet towel and opened my thighs.

"No, you come on top, come, baybee."

Ohh, God, oh, yes! Seething hot by now, I climbed onto his body and let that cock pierce my insides. He lay solidly on the bottom of the tub and reached for my full breasts as they fell onto his chest with each forward move I made. I had my hands clutching his shoulders, my hips rising and falling as he thrusted upwards. This was knockout hot! He did come quickly, his chin kicked back, mouth half open -- ohh, yes! The sight of him drives me wild! Those strong vibrations that make my whole being shake and shudder -- it was happening... I was gasping, loudly making my animal sounds! "Awwrrr, rowwr!"

I kept riding him, drunk with seeing his passion, loving his abandon in that beautiful moment. I felt that throbbing cock, so deep inside me and it completely made me come. I fell against him, as his arms locked onto me, and we lay together for several minutes, the warm water sloshing against us. It was like being in a little world of our own, adrift on an island of love! He became incredibly tender, full of little kisses. My hair was all crazy in tangles, a complete mess, and he caressed the strands away from my face, looking at me with loving sweetness. I felt so good, enjoying every single thing he was doing. My eyes fell shut, I grew calm -- even sleepy.

But he was not done! He was so amorous, still! He poured his love words all over me, like honeyed drops, full of divinely sweet compliments -- telling me anew how beautiful I am, touching every inch of me, praising my face, my body and kissing every place again and again. Ahhh! Latin lovers!

"Mi doncella de agua, mi sirena, mi encantadora, usted es tan sedoso con dulzura... Quiero comerte como caramel..."

(my water maiden, my mermaid, my lovely one, you are so silky with sweetness... I want to eat you like caramel candy)

I am surely in dreamland! Not on this planet at all. What a poetic guy! Then I felt it -- his cock was like stone -- oh, no! I just couldn't believe this! He got up, helped me climb out of the tub, wrapped us both in big towels. We went to the bed, where I pretty much collapsed on the pillows, not at all sure if I was able to start everything over again. Shaking my head, I mumbled, "Julio, no se si puedo hacer mas..."

"Bay, por favor, un poco mas, you like? If you no can do more, is ok."

I thought: Can I bear any more of this? Well, yes, I can. I turned my body toward him and he dove at me. Pulling both my legs so my ass was right at the edge of the bed, he took hold of his cock with his right hand. I got ready: Well, I confess - I cannot ever refuse him; I now wanted it too. I let my legs fall wherever he put them. Really, I did feel tired; but no matter what, this is how it is with me - when he starts doing things -- I revive and begin to enjoy his touches and his moves all over again.

And he knows it. "Mi bonita, mi dulce esclava, ahh, eres mia, eres mia, bay-bay..."

And his tongue and lips and teeth are devouring me everywhere, licking, nibbling, biting... his hands pinching, rubbing, squeezing, caressing, slapping -- ohh God, a LOT! So much! My throat is dry from so much gasping and hollering. "Julio, please, Julio, No! Julio, yes, yes, ahhhh!!"

And he does as he will... Ohh, wow! I can't say no, I simply cannot. I really want to be his 'esclava' -- his slave, I do... my mind turns to vapor, my limbs turn to jelly -- I am gone! Nothing matters, nothing at all.

Then he starts this gloriously sweet stuff -- he holds my legs wide apart and begins back and forth kissing each and every part of both my legs, my feet, my ankles, calves, knees, thighs -- till he reaches my pussy. He sinks his lips on me, licking and pulling the labia into his mouth, rolling his tongue all over everything.

Letting myself float on air, I am in another world, my sweet-as-honey Latin lover is once more in a poetic mood, humming to me and telling me words of love and beauty. He has made up a song about this:

"Tienes alma de niña, si, si, si! Eres chica encantadora," he croons, continuing, "Eres una diosa para mi, una diosa del amor, ay, canto para ti..."

(you have the soul of child, yes, yes, yes! You are a charming girl; you are a goddess for me, a goddess of love, ay, I sing for you)

My soul is dancing with delight! He is enjoying my obvious happiness and caressing me delicately all over my body. Today I am being pampered and I love this amorous scene he has wrapped us in, the touches, the words, ohh, so fantastic! He says, "I need finish, bay, I need coming now."

Ahhh -- suddenly, he's in me, thrusting hard and fast -- he is bound to come quickly, I think... but no, he switches speeds, playing a slow tease, in......out, in .......out, oh my God! I can feel every inch of him sliding slowly into me and pulling out - a flurry of zappy sensations. My vagina is throbbing and thrilling and I am going to come... Yes! My insides clamp his cock and I am screaming. His mouth is open, he is so hot, he loves my wild passion, looking down at me like a triumphant god, as he sees that I am out of my mind in pleasure. Now he is speeding up - and wham, wham, wham! He is done.

Many more little kisses: "I need go, bay, I love you." And he's out the door. I keep picturing him, feeling his body again and again, those beautiful lips on mine, his breath, his words of love swimming through my mind... I cannot possibly be in the real world. I don't want to be anyway!