La Tête Qui Plaît, a Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock went rigid again. She pulled it against her dripping sex and tried to force it inside her. Poor angles encouraged me to step out of my slacks and get on the seat on my knees. That's when I finally got my first, wet taste of her nectar as I licked and sucked my fingers clean. Delicious! I lifted her sweet ass and got her to her knees. Mich took off his slacks and stood up to swap seats with Dom. Both their stiff cocks danced shamelessly for the other patrons until she took Dom in her mouth too with such ease that it could not have been their first time as lovers. Mich stood behind me with his 110 camera and took photos of my cock as it entered her gaping pussy. I ignored him and the audience when my bishop found its glorious, warm home. Mich responded to my head-nod question with an OK sign to fuck his future bride fully. We both moaned when my bishop pulled my shaft deeply into her.

On full auto pilot, I began plowing into her warm depths and she squeezed me snugly even when fully pressed against her firm, flawless ass. Mich took my index finger and put it against her sweetly fragrant asshole then signed he wanted me to finger it. Shocked as I was, I knew to wet my finger first. When I pushed it into her soaked pussy along the side of my cock, she lurched and moaned, "Mon Dieu!"

The extra tightness made me moan the same thing. As I began slamming into her love hole, I saw her round muscle wink for me. After rubbing her wrinkled hole a few times, my wet finger slipped inside that beautiful ass. Pummeling both holes was distracting, but the wonderful grip on my finger made me wonder how her ass spasms would feel on my cock. I decided that could wait til next time — surely there had to be a next time after all this lechery.

Every time I thrust against her sweet ass, I heard Dom grunt so I was sure she was sucking him at the same time. Mich took more photos of my filling both her holes then Dom filling her third hole. Though beginning to feel sore, I held her sexy hips and slammed harder and faster against her. When I focused on hitting her G-spot, she went off like a Roman candle. Her muffled screams set off Dom and he filled her mouth with his cum as she shuddered hard and set me off to fill her pussy with my cream. Dom's cum leaked down his cock and onto his balls. As soon as she caught her breath, she licked him clean and ensured we all watched her swallow his effluence. Mich rubbed himself as he watched proudly.

Gentle applause filled the room. When I became aware again of the others watching and clapping, I noticed the garçon standing near us, with a tray in one hand and his bare cock in the other. Well, what's one more set of eyes watching us? Mireille removed her blouse and skirt and we all ate le brunch as sweaty and naked as we were. Monde Ouvert indeed!

Watching new patrons arrive was interesting since they were where we were just thirty minutes ago. In a daring attack on my former shyness, when one of the new women stared at me, I pulled my cock up and let it bounce so she could see it under the glass table. The pretty blonde smiled and kept going as I smiled back. What happened to me?

The garçon brought our desserts and a small heart-shaped, red gateau with a red candle in it. Mich had not forgot that it was not only her birthday, but Valentine's Day. Mireille smiled, blew out the candle, and as many applauded, she pumped the candle into her bawdy mouth and gave it a little blowie. We cut the cake into four quarters, but she cut one of those in half and took each half and smeared it on our semi stiff cocks. Mich and I cut another in half and rubbed it on her already sweet pussy with some finding its way to her nipples. Dom stood back as the three of us laughed like toddlers. Faking seriousness, she said, "Vous savez que vous devez me nettoyer maintenant! Haut et bas." Yes, as I hoped, we had to clean her up, top and bottom.

"Volontairement! Mais tu dois aussi nous nettoyer minutieusement," I replied. She cocked her head in agreement to thoroughly clean us up too. Mich stood; she laid onto his seat face up with her legs splayed for me. Dom took photos as Mich filled her mouth with his cakey cock and I licked the cake off her luscious thighs and delicious, gaping pussy. I lurched when I felt a hot mouth on my cock as it licked the cake off it. I briefly looked back and saw the smiley blonde newcomer naked on her back with her face between my legs. How could I object to another beautiful woman sucking my cock while I ate another's pussy? Dom got the wide shot of all of us. When Mireille climaxed on my tongue, I surrendered and filled the new stranger's mouth with my cream. When she finished sucking me clean, we stood and she kissed me and thanked me as she squeezed my softening cock. My mouth hung open as I tried to say, "Non, je te remercie." By then she was kissing her naked husband and stroking him next to their table.

Mich called for the bill as we fumbled for our clothes then decided we should leave naked and dress at the car. Mireille agreed, grinned, and said, "Quelle merveilleuse Saint Valentin et anniversaire cela a été. Peut-être que ce n'est pas encore fini?" Now that was encouraging! Yes, great VD and birthday, but I too hoped it wasn't over yet. I looked forward to continuing our intensely close encounter that day and as often as possible. She lived close enough that I could ride the french moped, Velo-Solex, to see her (or them) often. Images of threesomes, and Mich watching us fuck, danced through my head. I had all summer to build this into a summer romance I could remember and revisit the rest of my life.

After stuffing Mireille's soaked panties into my pocket, I reached for the bill and happily volunteered to pay for all of us as thanks for a wonderful experience. She gasped and Mich snatched the bill back angrily. The happy cuckold, who joyfully shared his bride with others, suddenly became the Hulk. He ranted, red faced, "Comme tout les affreux Américains! Ils pensent qu'ils sont meilleurs que tout le monde et peuvent nous acheter tous! Va te faire foutre, nous pouvons payer notre propre déjeuner." WOW! How rude a response was that to a friendly gesture! ["Just like all the ugly Americans! They think they are better than everyone else and can buy us all! Fuck you, we can pay for our own lunch."] He slapped his portion on the table and stormed out. Dom and I put our share down and we all walked outside naked.

We found Mireille already at the car arguing with him. Best I could make out, she was arguing for me — that it was a simple act of kindness and gratitude. He didn't want to hear it. Without pausing to get dressed, we climbed into the tiny car. It was a long, silent, naked ride back to Dom's house.

Dom slipped one foot under my balls and, with an angry scowl, he joyfully lifted them in the crowded back seat as he stroked his cock. With all that happened at brunch, I was OK with watching him shift my balls and began to enjoy the risky taboo. His other foot pushed my stiffening cock around as I shifted between his arousing my cock and watching Mireille's hair fly and her naked tits rebound. I tolerated his foot a short time as he giggled menacingly and I imagined putting my tongue in her ear.

Thinking Mich might object and rant even more, if I fondled and sucked his fiancé, I moved Dom's foot away and slowly jerked my stiffened cock as he and Mireille happily watched. He moved my foot under his balls. His heat was intriguing, but I didn't try to arouse him. When he got on his knees and offered me his cock to suck, I squeezed it and turned it away.

Dom and I dressed in his driveway. His mom asked what we did, and when she saw us disheveled and upset, she asked what happened. Dom told her about lunch, the food parts only; he replied that was all that happened and it was fun until I spoiled it. He stormed away leaving her confused. I never saw Mich or Mireille again.

Dom was still intrigued with my petit americain and took every advantage to catch me naked, especially in or after my showers. He usually knelt naked before me and asked if he could examine it again. I always said yes and he played with my foreskin then sucked me til I came in his mouth. Apparently, he told his mother about it and she caught us once as she came for a shower. She watched until I came, then stripped for her shower in front of us. Her beautiful body surprised me as I realized she looked better naked than in the frumpy clothes she usually wore. The next day she asked if she could examine my cock since it looked so different from her husband's. After pumping my foreskin several times, she licked my stiff bishop then also sucked me dry as she pulled her stiff nipples and fingered herself. Her husband didn't mind, but didn't participate. I lost my shame and we were all much more casual about home nudity for the rest of my stay there.

A year later, I received a package of pictures of all the intimacies of that wonderful Valentine brunch day --- including a close up of the blonde's swollen, gaping pussy and every inch of Mireile's beautiful body. Dom included her wedding photos with her dressed all in yellow --- she wore her long veil, long gloves and silked shoes, and nothing else. Mich wore a white bow tie and black shoes only. What economically friendly attire! In the photo of them facing each other, his stiff cock pointed at her and her stiff nipples pointed back for the minister, audience, and naked bridal party to enjoy. Her bush ended at her waxed clit and labia. I wondered what varieties of sex filled the reception and how many fucked the willing, new bride. He included a short note saying I was welcome to cum join them anytime, and all is forgiven. Mich sent his apologies for his behavior.

I still cherish the memories, her panties, and all those photos I'm looking at now.

12