All Comments on 'La Vida Loca Ch. 02'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GeekyRussianGuyGeekyRussianGuyalmost 2 years ago

While your writing is still great, I don't think you've made Vida alluring enough to be so irritating.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story that keeps surprising me with its tenderness.

Your writing has improved tremendously. You have added an emotional element to further round put your chapter.

And like all good writers ended with a cliffhanger.

Greatly looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a very intriguing story, I look forward eagerly for the next chapter. Well done!

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheeleralmost 2 years ago

WOW!! You are working us hard here. When will she finally share more than the bare minimum or quit bouncing through so many emotions like a machine gun?? I'm liking it a lot but you have me looking daily for that next chapter, saying to myself, this has got to turn more from her perspective.

Excellent overall & throughout, keep it coming!!

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the post. Looking forward to the next chapter.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@GeekyRussianGuy - thank you for your opinion of my writing! Thankfully, Vida will redeem herself in the third final part, at least you will learn her reasons for behaving like she behaved so far.

@BruceWo - wow, thank you very much for your comment! You’re right, that story is much different than my other works. That plot and characters lived in my head for many months and I finally got a chance to write this all down. And yes, I think that my writing in English improved a bit, but it’s also a big credit to my editor - Bunkerhill :)

@Anon - very kind words, thank you! I’m glad that you liked it.

@Crazy2Wheeler - hah, sorry, but I must admit - that the story is sort of an emotional rollercoaster. Don't worry, the third final part will reveal the reasons why Vida is like this.

@EZ8lt - thank you for the opinion and criticism, although it’s hard for me to agree with that. I’m rather surprised that you saw Gunnar like this, as I don’t believe that I portrayed him as an obsessive ‘border-line stalker’. He just began to fall for Vida, but it is her who gave him mixed signals and behaved unstable. But of course, you have every right to see that differently. Thanks for reading.

@AssignedName - thank you for the comment! The next part should be posted next Sunday or Monday, something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect Marasso! I cant’ wait for the next part! Keep writing!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Not much romance so far. It is very nice to know that you read your comments and take the time to respond. Intriguing story and good descriptions of emotions on Gunnars part but you have made Vida to obfuscating it is difficult to empathize with her character. She should have been forthcoming by now.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Boyd Percy - thank you, whether you think it's great or just good ;) It's nice to read such comments.

@Anon - thank you, the next and final part should be aired at the end of that week.

@muskyboy - thank you for the comment and I appreciate it... that you appreciate that I read and answer comments below my stories. I know that other authors don't do that and I partially understand their reasons, as the moderation of comments sometimes takes so long that there is no sense in starting discussions. I wish there would be a better system of interactions on Literotica, with notifications and so on, but it is what it is, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I can agree that it isn't the typical romance story, because of Vida's behavior, her secretiveness and so on. But I believe that their mutual interest and affection in the further part of chapter 2 are visible in this part, so it can't be said that the story is in the wrong category after all :)

I understand that it’s hard to empathize with Vida at that point but her reasons and background story will be explained in the last part. And I hope that she will be redeemed in the readers’ eyes. Thank you once again for that comment!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33almost 2 years ago

Too good to end a true friendship and relationship between them to be explored and enjoyed. Please continue this adventure in romance and learning each other’s mind and fears. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleasant story, slow but well written

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@DINGDONG33 - hey, thank you for the comment! Gunnar and Vida story is not over :)

@Anon - thank you for your kind words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Waiting for another part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent story line. Hopefully we get to read part 3 soon. And maybe it doesn't have to stop at 3 chapters like you say. Also waiting for a continuation of the Ashley story line. It seems your best characters have a troubling back story.

automaticelegyautomaticelegyalmost 2 years ago

I’m literally on pins and needles waiting for the next part!

They should make a Netflix but for stories like this that include some well earned and beautifully told sex scenes. The way you want to see them; the way you write them here.

Please don’t leave us waiting too much longer for part 3 et all!

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - I loved it that you loved it :) The third part was released today :)

@Anon - thank you! This story was meant to be only three parts, but Hit me harder of course will be continued. Thank you for the opinion about my characters, appreciating this!

@automaticelegy - Hah, so you will be nice surprised today :) And thank you for the feedback, wow, Netflix show based on my story? That's a compliment! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, I enjoyed it immensely. Good job with the mental problem plot line. I didn't see it coming :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous