Labor Day

Story Info
Some fun at the beach leads to new adventures in the bedroom.
864 words
3.73
10.1k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers

It was the unofficial last day of the summer and a bunch of my friends wanted to go out to the lake. So I threw on a tiny black bikini, some cut-off shorts over top, and a t-shirt. My housemates and the girl Denise were also coming along, as well as my bf, as well as 3 of the guys on the football team. So we packed up their SUVs with some food and drinks and drove out to the lake. Before we drove out there we smoked up a little green to relax some. On the way out, I was feeling a little naughty and was sitting in the back seat with my bf, so I rubbed his legs, and felt on his big cock, just to tease him a little.

When we got there the beach was already kinda packed. Not sure what Denise was doing in the other SUV, but one of the other players was looking kinda satisfied though. So we grabbed our towels, and coolers, and found a spot. So all of us girls peeled off our shorts and shirts and got a few stairs from some of the locals. But not anything out of the ordinary.

Then the guys went into the water with their football and went to play and have fun while we girls stayed and tanned on the beach, and had some nice girl talk about the guys and different things they have been trying. A few hours in we ate some lunch and drank some beers. I have been jogging recently, due to the suggestion of someone, and my calves have been hurting. So my bf was really nice and rubbed them down for me. After a few more hours at the beach, we decided to head back to the house where we would pick the party back up. On the way back, I decided to reach under my boyfriend's shorts and stroke his cock a little more, to tease him some more.

We got back and smoked some more green, and had a few drinks, and the girls started to pair off with guys to their rooms to have some fun for the night. And my bf and I went to my room, and when we got in there, he called me his little cock tease all day long. And I gave him a little innocent smile and said "yes daddy". And he gave me a hard slap on my phat ass. And told that is what I get for being a tease. I was thinking I should be a tease more often. I pulled off my shorts and shirt. And we started kissing, his strong hands slowly caressing the sides of my body, giving me goosebumps. He then untied my bikini top, letting my breasts out, and working my left nipple with his thumb and index finger. While grabbing my neck gently with his other hand. This went on for a little while, until I removed his shirt, and started kissing down his broad chest.

I got down to his stomach and could tell he was already excited from the day of teasing, and dropped his shorts, and he was already semi-erect. I then got down to business. Starting at his balls, I sucked them first, while working his shaft with my small hand, playing with my pussy with my other hand, because I was already turned on. I then got my mouth on that BBC, rubbing his balls with my hand. I am never able to deepthroat him, but I always try.

He then told me to lay on the bed, and he ate my already glistening shaved pussy. And was working my clit with his thumb at the same time as well, I was getting ready to cum already. He stayed down there for about 10 minutes and really got me soaked. We got up and I whispered something in his ear, and he said OK if you are comfortable with it. So I got on all fours, he put on a magnum, and he entered my wet pussy from behind and gave my ass a few slaps, which I love, and slid his hand down and rubbed my clit, and I started to get in a groove to get onto the way to my first orgasm of the night. This went on for about 7 minutes until I came on his BBC.

Then he did what I whispered into his ear about, and he slipped his thumb into my butt, and this almost pushed me over the edge again. He didn't go too deep, maybe 1/2 an inch to an inch. But it felt amazing. I could feel his BBC going in and out of me with his thumb pushing against it as well. It took me another 2 minutes for me to cum again, and this time it was even harder, and I squeezed on him so much that I made him cum inside the condom, which is not an easy task. I told him, see what happens when you rub your girlfriend's calves. And he said what will happen if I give you a full body massage?

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers