Tough Loss

Story Info
Consoling my bf after a tough loss.
954 words
3.82
12.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers

After Javon stuck his thumb in my ass on Labor day. I was thinking about that night over and over in my head. And on Wednesday I and a few of the housemates went to a sex shop to buy a few things. One bought a new toy, the other some lingerie, and I bought a small buttplug and some warming lube. And on Friday, when Javon had to stay in a hotel for his game on Saturday, I put in the buttplug while toying for him on snap. He enjoyed that a lot.

On the game, on Saturday he played a good game, but the team lost. So I wanted to do something special to console him. So he got back kind of late that evening, I texted if he wanted to come over, and he said yes. So I started cooking him some food and had on my yoga pants and a t-shirt. The housemates were out for the evening at the bar, so we had the house to ourselves. He arrived in his team sweats, and a team shirt, after dropping his stuff off at his place. My cooking is basic, but I fixed him and me a plate, and he said he enjoyed it. And then I wanted to give him desert.

So we started by watching something on the couch to relax a bit, just a bit of stand-up comedy on youtube to take his mind off the game. We smoked up a bit, to relax his aching muscles, and to relax me some as well. Then I started to tease him a little bit, first by grazing his cock with the back of my hand. He said "if you are going to tease me, you better please me" I just got a little innocent smile on my face, and said "ok". So we started kissing pretty heavily, and our tongues interlocked soon enough. He then grabbed my neck softly. I then started to grab his cock over his sweats. This intensified the kissing, and I started to massage it with my small hands.

I then broke our kiss, and he called me a tease, and I said you are going to like this better. So I stood up and turned around, and sat down on him with my ample ass, and gave him a little shake. Just a little one at first, but then I started to get into it and was twerking on him, and could feel him growing through his sweats. I kept this up for about 5 minutes, then took off my t-shirt, to reveal a red lacey bra. I then got on top of him, with my breasts in his face. He pulled down my bra with his strong hands, put my nipples in his mouth, and sucked on them. This was starting to get me wet, I was also still grinding on his cock from the front, and had his hands all over my ass. He was playing with my pussy through my yoga pants from behind as well.

He then picked me up like I weighed nothing and I knew we were going to the bedroom. He laid me down on my bed and pulled down my yoga pants in one try to reveal matching red thong panties. They were off seconds later, and he soon had his face in my aching pussy. He ate me for about 5 or so minutes until I was about ready to cum. Then I told him to lay on the bed and got in front of him, I pulled down his sweats, and boxer briefs, and started to suck him off. I started to suck his balls and then worked his shaft with both my hands, then, started to suck his cock while massaging his balls. I switched this up a few times.

I then put a magnum and vibrating cock ring on him, and got on him in cowgirl. I love how that thing touches my clit when he goes balls deep on me. OMG, it makes my orgasms so much better. While we were fucking like this he also had my breasts in his mouth and was biting and sucking my nipples. All of this caused me to cum in about 5 minutes on his Big Black Cock. I then said do you want to experiment with what I was showing you last night on snap? He got a big grin on his face and said yes immediately.

So I went to the Lions Den bag and got the bottle of warming lube out, and laid on my back. He put a generous amount on his cock, and around my asshole, as well as slid a finger in with some on it. The finger felt nice, but I wanted something a little bigger. I was also rubbing my clit and pussy this entire time to keep me excited.

Javon then lifted my legs over his shoulders and slowly started to slide his big cock into my virgin asshole. It hurt at first, not going to lie, but the warming lube helped out a lot. First, he went in an inch, then pulled out. Then he just kept slowly inching his way into me. The pain started to turn into pleasure, as I could feel my ass being stretched. He only got his cock halfway in, we might go deeper, later on, this combination of me rubbing my clit and the anal stimulation made me cum again.

We then changed condoms, and he laid me on my back and he pounded my pussy, and we both came one last time. He stayed the night and slept well. We will definitely be doing this again.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers