Labor Day Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
My lovely wife is bound and submits to lesbian domination.
2k words
4.49
10.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story continues my adventures with Ani, Clay, and Jen over the long labor day weekend.

Ani glanced back over her shoulder, "Come on then." She tugged on her leash and led my beautiful naked wife to the cabin door. Jen struggled to navigate her way across the gravel drive in high heels.

Clay glanced at me, "Hey, are you OK with this?"

"As long as it doesn't go too far." I replied.

Actually I was definitely OK with it. The situation was sexually charged and the girls were all revved up. Jen would let me know if she wanted to stop. So far she hadn't. But God knows what was going to happen next.

Inside, Jennifer was now barefoot on her hands and knees in the middle of the room. The short leash dangled to the floor in front of her. Ani directed Clay to the large leather club chair in the corner. She placed a small throw pillow at his feet and got down on her knees in front of him and ran her hands across the tops of his blue jeans.

"Let me have a look. Hmmm. This is worse than I thought." She ran her hand up and down his erection and traced the outline with her fingers.

Her voice was thick with mock concern. "Clay, this problem is only going to get bigger and bigger." She squeezed his boner through the denim, teasing him.

Clay had that classic deer in the headlights expression on his face. He stammered, failed to form a sentence, and fell silent.

"I've seen it before. This condition is caused by the buildup of excess semen. Left untreated, it can lead to throbbing and frustration." Ani looked up at Clay and pouted. "Luckily there is a treatment available, but we have to act quickly." She unbuckled his belt and worked it free of the loops.

Holy shit. Was Ani going to blow him right there in front of us? Maybe they are dating? Or friends with benefits? She removed the belt.

"Take your clothes off, Clay."

Ani walked back to the middle of the room and took Jen by the leash. She led her crawling back to the chair until her knees were on the throw pillow. Then she used Clay's belt to swiftly bind her hands behind her back.

"Jen, I'm going to need your help with this. Poor Clay is getting harder by the minute." Ani snickered.

Clay pulled his shirt off, displaying the amazing physique that you might expect from a 25 year old yoga instructor. There was not an ounce of fat on him. Muscles flexed above his six pack abs. Clay unzipped his jeans and started lowering them. He did have a big problem. Very big. His cock sprang out of his pants and bobbed inches away from Jennifer's face. She was mesmerized watching his long rod sway back and forth above her head.

Clay sat down and spread his legs, his eyes were intent on the beautiful blond kneeling bound and helpless before him. He stretched his arms across the wings of the leather chair. His cock was now standing at full attention. Ani placed the loop of the leather leash over his rod. So much for watching Ani go down on Clay, she obviously had different plans.

"Now Jen, I want you to lick his balls. They need to be completely full before we start the procedure."

Ani gathered up Jennifer's long blonde hair and gripped the makeshift ponytail. She pushed her lower, and Jennifer started kissing his balls.

"No honey, get your tongue out, use long slow licks, and be sure to stimulate the underside as well."

Jennifer extended her tongue as far as possible. She slowly licked his balls, leaning forward with her hands bound behind her. Clay's large cock bounced on her forehead while she worked.

"Clay, we have to drain your balls completely, or that bulge will be back again in no time." Ani said in a condescending tone.

"OK Jen, now move your tongue up and down his rod. No sucking, only licking."

Jen slowly ran her tongue from the underside of Clay's balls up the shaft to the head of his penis, and then back down to his balls. She looked directly into his eyes as her tongue slid up and down. I knew from personal experience she was very good at this kind of thing, and Clay strained under her attention.

"Clay, the plan is to stimulate your penis. This will cause any excess sperm to squirt out the top." Ani teased. "You will feel much better when we are finished."

Clay said nothing but seemed to agree.

"Now Jen, I want you to take as much of his cock as you possibly can down your throat. That's it, slide your lips down as far as you can and then stay there."

Jen repositioned to get Clay's rod inside her mouth. Then she slowly slid her full lips down his shaft. She got maybe halfway down before her gag reflex kicked in.

"Ummh."

Ani pushed her by the ponytail. "Can we get another inch darling?"

"Gack."

"Now stay there."

Jen tried her best to remain motionless with the younger man's boner halfway down her throat.

"Now Clay, it's very important that you hold back ejaculation for as long as possible. Remember those kegel exercises! Tighten up and hold it back."

Clay's muscles rippled as he spread wider in the chair. All his attention was focused on Jennifer's mouth gently slurping on his throbbing rod. He didn't dare to look in my direction. Every little movement of Jennifer's pursed lips brought him new waves of pleasure. By this point saliva was running down Clay's shaft and coating his balls. Jennifer struggled to keep her mouth firmly around his cock without gagging.

Ani moved in closer behind Jennifer. She held Clay's balls with one hand and Jennifer's ponytail with the other. Watching Clay carefully, Ani began to slowly guide the blonde's lips up and down his shaft.

"Hold it back Clay. Not yet."

Ani squeezed Clay's balls and continued the slow pace of her pumping motion. Meanwhile she pressed her crotch up against Jennifer's bound hands. Jen fingered Ani's mound behind her back.

Clay started to cry out and Ani pulled Jennifer's mouth off his sensitive cock. She encircled the base of his rod with two fingers, cutting off the rising flow of semen.

"Not yet!" She commanded.

Clay cooled off and Ani pushed Jennifer's mouth back down his long rod and slowly resumed the pumping motion.

"Oh please Ani," Clay begged. "I'm going to..."

"Stop!"

Ani pulled Jen off his rod. The blonde gasped for air. Clay groaned. Time stood still. Everyone watched as a single droplet of pre-cum formed on the tip of his penis and then started to slowly dribble down his rod.

"Lick it up, pussycat. Nice and slow. Look in his eyes while you do it."

Jennifer leaned forward and extended her tongue. She flicked the droplet into her mouth and then slowly traced its path back up to the tip of his penis. She tried to keep her eyes locked on his, but had to glance down from time to time to position her tongue.

"Hold it back, Clay."

Slowly, slowly Ani pumped Jennifer's lips up and down Clay's throbbing rod. His orgasm was rising up from the entire length of his erection. He clamped down as long as possible until there was no turning back. His body tensed and he whimpered with pleasure.

Suddenly, Ani pulled Jennifer's sucking mouth off his cock, grabbed his boner, and started stroking the full lubricated length with her hand. Clay cried out in pleasure, and stream after spurting stream of white cum plastered Jennifer's beautiful face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth in surprise. Ani aimed the next blast directly into her mouth, snapping it shut. The blonde came back up, gasping for air, and Ani guided her lips back down the length of his rod.

"Clean up, pussycat." Ani purred.

Jennifer drained his balls and slurped the remaining cum off of his cock. Clay's orgasm subsided and he lay back in a stuporous haze.

Jennifer sat there in a stunned state of complete submission, cum dripping off her face and running down her massive tits. Ani held her in slave position, arms tied, tits out, back arched.

"Now doesn't that feel better, Clay?"

"Yes ma'am." Clay mumbled.

Ani untied Jennifer's hands and removed the dog collar from her neck.

"Clay, take her to the shower and wash her up." Ani nodded in the direction of the master bath.

The two of them walked hand in hand towards the shower, and Ani came over and sat on my lap.

"Thank you for inviting us, and letting me have fun with your lovely wife."

I laughed. "Why you're welcome, Ani. But it looks like you and I are the only ones missing out on the fun."

"I promise that will change." She kissed me, "But let's unload the car. Shall we?"

I carried our suitcase and Ani had a travel bag when we stepped into the master suite. Clay and Jennifer were naked in the shower, washing each other down. Clay's big problem was back with a vengeance. Jennifer washed his cock and balls with both hands. In return, Clay soaped up Jennifer's tits and ran his hands all over her body.

"Hey Clay, hands off the merchandise." I cautioned.

"Yes sir, sorry about that, just trying to clean her off."

Ani stepped forward and said, "Well, finish up, we are all going out to dinner."

And actually that seemed like a great idea. Ani handed Clay a towel and motioned him to the guest room. Jennifer emerged from the shower and I wrapped a towel around her. She took another towel and wrapped her hair.

"Are you OK, baby?" I asked.

"Never better. I worked up quite an appetite."

"Maybe we should go to Jakes? Or Gar Woods?"

"Lets see what Ani has in mind." Jen said with a sly look.

She dropped the towel as we embraced. I cradled her tight little rear end in my hands and she kissed me. Her hands found my rising cock and she squeezed the bulge. At that moment Ani returned with clothing and shoes in hand.

"Now none of that, we have to get dressed for dinner." She giggled.

"And Jennifer, I picked out the perfect outfit for you." She arranged the clothes on the bed.

Jennifer walked over wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her hair to examine the outfit.

"No way Ani! I will be practically naked in that! And where is the underwear?"

"You are so hot, if anyone can pull it off you can." Ani's compliments calmed her down, and Jennifer looked through the clothes.

"Alright, let me try it on."

The three of us gathered in the great room waiting on Jennifer. The cabin had massive beams criss-crossing the ceiling. They were overkill for summer leaves but made perfect sense for the winter snowpack. The great room felt like a hunting lodge from the middle ages.

Ani was wearing a little black cocktail dress. She looked fantastic with her long brunette hair flowing around her cut shoulders and tone arms. Strappy black heels and her lean muscular legs completed the outfit. Clay was back in jeans, tennis shoes, and a collared shirt.

Jennifer entered the room looking bashful. "See? This is not appropriate for dinner anywhere." She blushed.

She was stunning. The platform sandals accentuated her long perfect legs. She wore cutoff jean shorts that showed off her trim hips and tight ass. Her shirt was a simple ribbed crop top filled with ample bosom. When she is aroused, Jennifer's nipples get hard, and they were on full aching display under the white shirt.

"Well, let's vote." Ani suggested. "All in favor?"

Everyone voted yes, and Jennifer blushed. "What if I see someone I know?"

"Don't apologize for being super hot," Ani scolded. "You look fantastic!"

Actually I had to agree. In my opinion a beautiful women can wear almost anything anywhere. They might feel awkward, but everyone else will be fine with it.

We all headed for the truck.

"Gar Woods has four seats at he bar waiting for us." Ani announced, "I know the manager, and trust me, we are going to get the VIP treatment."