Labor Day Road Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
My lovely wife shows off her body to an eager audience.
2.7k words
4.46
6.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story continues my adventures with Ani, Clay, and Jen over the long labor day weekend.

Someone was stealing my covers. They were sliding away. I grabbed for them, but it was too late. I began to wake up. The morning sun was already streaming in. Ani stood at the foot of the bed with a big fluffy blanket balled up in her arms and a victorious smile on her face.

"Time to get up love birds, although some of us are already up." She glared at my boner.

I was naked. Full morning wood throbbing. My wife Jen was next to me, wearing sexy boy shorts and a "Keep Tahoe Blue" t-shirt that I had never seen before. No pajamas for me. But then again, if you have the covers stripped off your bed by a hot girl then a giant erection is better than nothing.

The bed was uncomfortable. It was just a pull out sofa. Where were we? What happened last night? Gar Woods. Dinner. It was all coming back to me. We had been naughty and this was our punishment.

Jennifer and I had gone out to dinner with Ani and her new friend Clay last night. The restaurant was called Gar Woods, it was right on the water. There is a boat dock there, too. We had been there before. Ani knew the hostess Sara, a beautiful Japanese girl. Her family had lived in Tahoe for generations. We knew her too, but not very well. She sat the four of us at the corner of the bar.

Ani was tormenting Jennifer, and had dressed her up in skimpy cutoff jean shorts, a ribbed crop top, and platform heels. Jen is a very classy and intelligent girl, so this was all about embarrassment, pushing her buttons, and getting her out of the comfort zone. She looked amazing with her long blonde hair and even longer legs perched on the bar stool.

We didn't really have dinner, but rather appetizers and tequila shots. Oh geez. That explains a lot. Sometimes fun is not enough, and then you have too much fun. Ani and Jen were flirting with each other and everyone else. Clay hit it off with the new bartender Miki. She was a petit blonde with short hair, blue eyes, and an Eastern European accent. She was just here for the Summer. Speaking of which, where is Clay?

Last night, Sara kept dropping by our corner of the bar. She and Ani were thick as thieves. They were all over my wife. Touching her hair, hands on her legs, and flirting. I didn't mind. It was really hot to watch the three of them together. At one point I caught Sara looking at me and Jennifer. Her gaze was impassive and intense at the same time.

"Sorry," she said. "You two look beautiful together."

Ani chimed in. "They have an amazing relationship."

"Yes, I'm enjoying the chemistry." Sara responded evenly.

"No need to be sorry," said the tequila shot Jen was holding. "We love the attention."

Sara gave us both a smoldering look. "Promises, promises." She stalked back to the hostess stand.

Ani laughed. "Don't tease Sara, she has a way of getting even."

I remembered that conversation in particular. Everything was coming back to me now. Oh geez. Sara ended up driving me, Jennifer, and Ani to her apartment when she got off work at 11:00. Thank goodness I didn't drive anywhere. So here we are. Minus Clay.

Ani cast the white blanket over a large round wooden coffee table in the center of the room. She was wearing a beautiful silk kimono. Her auburn hair framed her athletic figure. Ani was a great friend and a knockout girl. Green eyes, beautiful face, and the body of a yoga instructor. She and Jennifer had been friends for years. Well, more than friends. Let's say friends with occasional benefits.

"Come here, love."

She took Jennifer by the hand and led her to the edge of the table. She sat down, still a little sleepy and wondering what Ani was up to.

"And you too."

Ani wrapped her hand around my erection and tugged me to my feet. She led me over to the table as well and I sat down. I'm not the submissive type. But for some reason being bossed around by a beautiful girl works every time. I heard a different voice from the kitchen.

"You're right. Definitely some great chemistry."

Sara walked into the room wearing a matching kimono and holding a cup of tea. She handed Ani a big wooden spoon and sat in a large leather chair right in front of us. Her long black hair was impossibly straight and framed her beautiful brown eyes.

I gave up on modesty and leaned back on the table. My arousal was on full display. The atmosphere was electric. Jennifer was glancing back and forth between Sara and Ani and my erection. Tapping the wooden spoon against the palm of her hand, Ani took command, green eyes burning brightly.

"Now listen up you two. You put on quite the performance last night. But the show is not over yet. So we're going to play a little game. The game is called Sara Says. It's a very simple game. Kinda like Simon Says. Except this is Sara Says. When Sara says something you do it." She glowered.

We both looked over to Sara. She settled back in the arm chair and took a tiny sip of tea. She looked like she was ready to devour us both. Then she looked directly at me.

"Kiss her."

I glanced back at Ani. She tapped her spoon a little faster and glared. Oh what the hell. I planted a long passionate kiss on Jennifer. She was uncertain and then responded. Ani was thrilled. Sara became more focused.

"Jennifer, display your tits."

Sara looked directly at Jennifer and held a cupped hand suggestively in front of her breast. In a submissive trance, Jennifer scooped up her full breasts with both hands and held them out for Sara. Her nipples were erect under the stretched t-shirt. She displayed both tits proudly and arched her back a little. She waited slack jawed for Sara to continue.

"Take her shirt off."

Jennifer looked nervous, but I was starting to like this game. At least someone else was getting naked. I pulled the t-shirt over her head. Her large breasts spilled out and she covered them in modesty.

"Put your hands down you little slut." Ani growled.

Sheepishly, Jen leaned back on both hands and allowed her breasts to swing free. She looked beautiful with her straight blonde hair spilling down over her large tits and perfect nipples.

"Lick her nipples." Sara said.

Jennifer brushed her hair out of the way and looked at me. I took turns licking her pert nipples and bringing them to full erection. I gently sucked and bit each one. Jen and Sara were looking into each others eyes while I worked.

"Bend her over your knee."

Jennifer briefly resisted but soon her hot little butt was sticking up in the air covered only by the silk shorts she had borrowed for bed. Her apple shaped bottom and narrow hips wiggled back and forth in my lap.

"Spank her." Sara said intently.

Ani handed me the wooden spoon. I playfully smacked her rear end.

"You heard what Sara said. Spank her!" Ani commanded.

Smack!

"Ouch!"

I gave Jen's bottom quite a tanning. She wiggled her ass in the air and tried to escape a little. She arched her back and struggled just enough to show off her tight ass and stimulate my erect cock under her hips.

Then Clay walked into the room. He was wearing the same jeans from the night before.

"Hi guys what's up... Oh."

I wasn't particularly embarrassed for Clay to see me giving my wife a nearly naked spanking. After the sexual escapades that happened yesterday, this was pretty mild. All in all we were having one hell of a road trip. But then Miki followed him into the room with a cup of coffee. The cute wool pajamas she was wearing couldn't hide the rocket body underneath. Now it all made sense. Clay stayed at the bar until Miki was off work and then she gave him a ride home. Miki and Sara must be roommates.

"Jennifer is being spanked for naughty behavior." Ani explained.

Miki pulled up a chair and Clay sat on the floor in front of her. She opened her blue eyes wide and took an exaggerated sip of coffee with her pinky finger extended. No one said anything. I glanced around at the four of them. Oh what the hell.

Smack!

"Hey that was too hard."

Smack!

"Ouch! No really."

I fell into a regular rhythm smacking her ass with the wooden spoon and the mock struggle continued. Then I looked over at Sara.

"Take her shorts off." Sara intoned.

I pulled them down before Jennifer could protest, and then completely off. She was panting and completely exposed. Now we were both naked. Her ass was nice and red from the spanking.

"Finger her."

I slid my hand between her upturned buns. She was soaking wet. I inserted a finger into her pussy and she instantly relaxed, arching her back for more contact. I used the lubricated finger to slide up and down on her clitoris. She purred like a cat.

"Show me."

I turned Jennifer so that her ass faced Sara directly and he knees were on the floor. I held her down with one hand and fingered her pussy and clit with the other. I watched Sara's face to make sure I was following her instructions.

"Spread her legs."

I pulled her long legs apart until they were spread wide and resumed gently fingering her clitoris. She was overcome with submission and pleasure. I spread her muscular buns so that no part of her was hidden from Sara's gaze.

"Jennifer, hands and knees."

The beautiful Japanese goddess spoke in an even but commanding tone. Jen climbed up onto the coffee table on all fours. The temperature in the room was rising. Jennifer glanced back over her shoulder and looked at Sara.

"Head down, ass up."

Jennifer extended her hands forward and slid into position. She looked like a beautiful blonde slave girl awaiting punishment. Her pussy was on full display for all four spectators. Her pink lips glistened with arousal and opened like some kind of exotic and erotic orchid. Everyone was quiet. Sara held the room.

"Insert your tongue."

Sitting right next to her, I started licking my wife's pussy. I kept my head to the side so that Sara could watch what I was doing. I slowly ran my tongue the full length from her clitoris to her vagina. She moaned with pleasure. The tendons in her long legs flexed and her toes curled and clenched. Sara sipped her tea.

"Jennifer, turn around."

I stopped licking her pussy. Jennifer crawled around on hands and knees and we both faced Sara directly. My erection stood at attention. Sara pursed her lips and considered her next move.

"Suck his cock."

I leaned back on both hands and Jennifer wrapped her lips around my erection. Sara watched intently as she slowly sucked and I gently thrust my penis into her mouth. I gathered Jennifer's long blonde hair into a pony tail with one hand and guided her mouth so that Sara could see everything that was happening. I slowly fucked her mouth and watched Sara,

"Sixty nine."

I laid back on the coffee table and Jennifer climbed on my face. We have been a couple for many years so every movement was smooth and graceful. With her legs spread wide I had complete access to her pussy. I concentrated on getting my tongue in as deep as possible and then stimulating her clit. Meanwhile Jen showed off her cock sucking skills for Sara. She looked into Sara's eyes while she slid her lips up and down my rod. I had almost lost myself in the action when Ani's pretty face appeared upside down right over me.

"Wanna make out?" She whispered.

I moved lower to focus on Jennifer's clitoris, and Ani inserted her tongue in my wife's vagina. Jennifer cried out in pleasure. The sensation of two tongues at the same time set her on fire. I had to push her mouth back down on my cock and remind her to keep sucking. I watched Ani lick her pussy just inches away from my face. She licked lower and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and tasted her kiss and my wife at the same time. We shared Jennifer's clit, then her pussy, and then we went back to stimulating both of them at the same time. Jennifer cried out in orgasm, and we watched her anus contract with each wave of pleasure. Ani stuck her tongue in my wife's asshole and Jen went crazy. Every time her anus relaxed Ani wiggled her tongue in deeper. Then she sucked directly on her puckered butt hole and Jennifer cried out in ecstasy.

"That's enough Ani." Sara giggled.

We climbed out of the 69 position. Sara sat there looking like a cat that had just enjoyed a canary for lunch. I tried not to look at Clay directly, but noticed that Miki had a hand down the front of her pajamas. My face was a wet mess. Jennifer was panting. Sara pulled out her iPhone and took a picture.

"Fuck her."

I grabbed Jennifer and pushed her head down and hiked up her hips. I held her in place and made sure Sara had a perfect view. I slowly slid my big cock into Jennifer's soaking wet pussy. Inch by inch she took my rod.

"Stop." Sara leaned closer to take a closeup.

"Now all the way in."

I slid my rod in up to the hilt and she groaned with pleasure. Click.

"Almost all the way out."

Slowly, slowly I pulled out until the head of my cock was nestled between her pussy lips. Click.

"Jennifer, on your back."

She flipped over and instinctively brought her knees up. Click.

"Cock in."

I held Jen's knee out of the way so that Sara could watch the penetration. Click.

"Grab your ankles."

Without a thought Jen grabbed both ankles and spread her long legs in preparation to be mounted. Click.

Sara leaned forward and gently fondled my balls.

"I think your ready. Let her have it."

I was indeed ready. I fucked Jen hard while she held her ankles and Sara clicked away. I felt the growing orgasm along the length of my rod and deep in my balls as I reached the point of no return. But I clenched down as hard as possible awaiting Sara's command.

"Cum all over her."

I just couldn't last any longer. I pulled out and sprayed cum all over my naked wife. Spurt after arching spurt covered her face and tits. She relaxed totally and luxuriated in the shower of cum, her long blonde hair fanned out over the coffee table.

Sara took a final picture. Click. "Game over."

Clay and Miki looked like they were ready to tear each other's clothes off. Miki's hands were all over Clay's naked chest. She explored his ripped physique and started reaching lower into his pants. But Ani threw cold water on the fire.

"Now, now, none of that." She giggled. "We're all going on a boat ride."

Oh right. Clay has a boat at the marina. I'm supposed to tow it back to the Bay Area in a few days. That is why he came along on the road trip. But Ani was right, the weather was perfect for a day on the lake.

"Miki and I don't have to work until the restaurant opens at five o'clock." Sara said. "And it's going to be a beautiful day."

Ani tossed Jennifer a towel. "Great! It's settled then." Ani smiled. "And Jennifer, don't worry, I've picked out the perfect bikini for you."