Lacey and Her Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
Nasty Hanky-Panky in the breakroom.
1.8k words
4.53
4.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers

The next day Lacey stood in front of her mirror, pulling on her titties, desperately trying to make them grow. Mr. Gus deserved bigger boobs, not her lemon-size ninnies.

Lacey closed her robe quickly when her mother walked in. "So daughter, how was your date? Did Mr. Gus get lucky?"

Lacey blushed. "Oh yes, ma'am. He got real lucky...several times."

"Let me see the cum stains in your panties."

"Mom, I can't find my panties. I think Mr. Gus stole them."

"Then let me see your twat. I want proof of screwing." Lacey shook her head. "No mother, you can't order me around. I'm a nineteen-year-old woman."

"DO IT GIRL!" Blushing red Lacey opened her robe. Mom examined her naked pussy. "It's swollen, red and ravaged. Excellent. But dear, you need to shave that furry beast. Shave it baby bald."

"No Mother. Gus likes it bushy."

Maxine laughed. "Men are idiots. They have no idea what they like. Women have to tell them."

"Okay, should I cook something for him? I heard the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"No. The way to a man's heart hangs right BELOW his stomach. Girl, that's why you're walking bowlegged." Maxine giggled. "Now at work today, he'll try and feel you up. But don't let him. Play hard to get at first, then let him feel all he wants."

Maxine smiled. "And if Gus wants to fuck you in the middle of the bookstore...go for it."

"G-gosh Mom, that's so nasty!"

"Exactly. Nasty is good."

***

At the bookstore, Gus kissed her lips as she walked in. "How are you my apple-cheeked lover?"

Lacey giggled at the word 'lover.' "I'm great. Sore but great." Gus patted her butt and Lacey went to work. But her 'lover' kept grabbing her ass and feeling her up while she tried to stock the books. "Sir please don't fuck me in the middle of the store!"

"Why would I do that? It's break time anyway. Lacey let's go in back." In the breakroom Gus's hand slipped under her blouse and fondled her titties. It was a little scary how good it felt. "Now don't be titty-shy."

Gus pushed her blouse up over her pointy tits. Lacey tried to resist but gave in, gasping when Gus's mouth nuzzled her boobs and sucked them hard.

The man pulled off her blouse and skirt. When he tried to unclip her bra, Lacey squirmed, "No sir, you can wait 'til after work. We have customers in the store."

"Fuck them-- I'm horny." Lacey tried to squirm away, but Gus pushed her against the wall. He kissed her neck and lips and rubbed the wet crease in her panties.

Giving up the fight, Lacey kissed him back. And soon she was naked. Lacey blushed like a schoolgirl as he carried her nude body over to the sofa. "Lacey I'm promoting you to head clerk. You know what that means?"

"That you want head?"

"Yep." Gus unzipped in front of her face. Lacey came eye to eye with his throbbing erection.

"My Gosh sir, that thing gets bigger every day!"

"Yes Sweet-Tits. You make my dick so excited it could burst." Lacey lifted her arms, allowing him to remove her B-cup bra. "Girl, your nipples are hard as pink bullets." He whispered, "Last night...you were hot as sin."

Lacey blushed as he spread her legs and felt up her quivering pussy. He took her cherry last night...Now her pussy was free from its virgin prison. As her cunt burned Lacey put her hand on his, pressing it to her aching slit. "Oh yes..." His fingers pushed in, tickling her moist folds.

Gus moved between her legs and grabbed her cotton panties. Biting her lip, Lacey lifted her butt... allowing him to slide them all the way off. "Gosh sir, you must really like my pussy. Last night you poked it to death."

"Yep, your twat is the sweetest thing ever." Bracing her thighs, Lacey waited for him to stab her sore pussy. But Gus moved his hard cock to her lips. "Suck it Sweet-Lips!"

Lacey didn't particularly like giving blowjobs, but she did. Like all guys, Gus loved getting his cock sucked. And swallowing cum was gross, but there are some things a girl just has to do.

Licking his cock-head, Lacey thought it felt spongy. It kept moving, so using her hand to keep him still, she closed her lips around the head and started giggling.

"What's wrong?"

"Mom told me to be nice to you and your prick. Cocksucking is nice...but gross." She took him into her mouth, sucking his shaft feeling it grow in her mouth. Even though she sucked him off last night, it still felt gross.

His cock pulled out of her mouth. "No honey, lay back on the table and open your mouth. Lacey's eyes widened as Gus's meat pole pushed in UPSIDE DOWN. She gagged when the fat prick shoved to her throat and his hairy balls bounced off her eyelids.

'Holy Jesus... cock sucking was super nasty. But mom said nasty was good.'

With Gus fucking her face, Lacey felt something hard and plastic rubbing inside her slit. "Ungg!" Pulling her mouth away, Lacey looked between her legs. "What's that purple thing?"

"It's a dildo sweetheart. A plastic cock to make you feel special. Gus pressed the tip into her pussy...but it didn't go in. Lacey squirmed. "Stop that, or I'm telling my MOM!!"

"Don't worry Lacey, you'll get used to it. Every girl does." He pushed harder. 'Lacey didn't feel special--she felt nasty. But now...nasty was good. Dammit.' Lacey relaxed her pussy and the purple dildo slid in.

"Girl, you're going to love this. Keep sucking my dick while I dildo your twat." She lay back opening her mouth as Gus stuck his dick in, face-fucking her again as his balls pounded her eyelids.

Lacey didn't like that plastic cock pushing in her cunt. And she couldn't image the day getting any nastier... Gus played with Lacey's nipples while fucking her face faster and pushing the dildo deeper.

Soon Lacey's hips lifted on their own, forcing the purple dildo into her cunt...like it was a real cock. Gus rocked back and forth, pushing the dildo in her twat, and his prick into her mouth. She felt his prick swelling in her lips.

"Lacey, get ready to swallow!"

Her eyes grew wide as she Gus fucked her mouth faster. Then his prick jolted, spurting out gobs cum. Gagging and coughing, Lacey swallowed her boss's spurts... as more cum dripped from her lips. But she kept sucking, gulping down all his sticky goo.

Lacey wiped off her cummy mouth and looked up. "Yuck. I bet I got a zillion squiggly sperms swimming in my belly. Gross!" Gus giggled, rubbing the dildo against her clitty.

"Sir stop teasing me and give me cock. REAL COCK!" Lacey flung her legs wide. "Get hard--Hurry!"

Stroking his shaft, Gus moved between her legs. His boner rubbed along her juicy slit and pushed. It didn't go in. "Damn girl, you're still virgin tight. How much fucking is it gonna take to loosen you up?"

Lacey giggled. "A lot!" Gus reared back and rammed it into her hole like a fleshy spear. "Ouch, sir... That hurts!" His cock pushed deeper, making Lacey squirm around his shaft.

Gus laughed. "I love it when you squirm." Kneading her titties, he plunged his boner deeper, humping in and out with the squishy sounds of screwing.

"Ungh! Oh sir... I f-feel your thing way inside me! OWIEE!" Lacey squealed out loud.

"Stop that girl. The customers will hear us."

"Ohh sorry...I'll be quieter while you fuck my brains out." Gus nibbled her tits as his cock pumped in and out of her moist pussy. Lacey wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Gosh, we fit together perfectly." Soon she felt that familiar burning in her belly and her fuck instincts took over. Lacey's hips flew up as her greedy pussy engulfed his boner. "Fuck me Gus! Fuck me!"

His cock slammed deep into her cunt, hitting bottom. Lacey's legs flew up. It felt as if her pussy was on fire and needed his bursting cum to cool it off.

As they screwed Lacey heard the counter bell ringing. Gus ignored it. Apparently her cunt was more important than customers.

Gus thrust harder, and each thrust brought her closer to climax. The man fucked like a machine, pulling on her aroused nipples as he kept pumping. The nipple twisting drove Lacey over the edge.

"Ohh yes...gawd yes...I'M CUMMING!"

Lacey jolted up in a toe-curling orgasm. Gus kept fucking, slamming in deep and hard. His head flew back as his cock exploded, load after load of hot cum gushed into her convulsing cunt.

Clamping her pussy muscles around his prick, Lacey milked it dry as another orgasm rippled up her spine. "Oh yes... that's it... yes Daddy!"

"WHAT?" Gus pulled out. "Why did you call me 'daddy?'"

Lacey blushed. "Sorry, I just meant...you're um...never mind."

He laughed. "Now be a good girl and bend over."

"But sir... I thought we were... you know... finished fucking me."

"Yes dear, but this will be fun." Lacey gulped when she felt something cold and hard touch her twat. "Spread your legs Lacey. She did and felt his big fingers spreading open her pussy lips.

"No Mr. Gus...I'm sore down there." She squirmed as the cold, hard object shoved into her freshly fucked pussy. It felt like that purple dildo.

The man twisted the object around and around in her teen pussy. "Sir you already screwed me... what are you doing now?"

"Getting you ready for tomorrow."

Lacey relaxed when the nasty thing slipped out of her twat. Suddenly she felt it again-- pressing into the wrong hole! OUCH!" Wait Gus...you missed my pussy." The man laughed.

Lacey let out an unladylike grunt when the hard rubber object pushed into her tiny asshole. "Sir, what are you doing!?"

"It's time for an ass-stretching lesson. Now hold still sweet cheeks."

Lacey groaned as he screwed the cone-shaped thing around until it popped into her anal ring. "Ohmygod Gus, what is that?"

"It's a butt plug."

"WHAT? Is that even legal!?"

"Yes dear." Gus patted her aching rump, and helped Lacey snap on her bra and slip on her dress. Once again she couldn't find her panties. Lacey stood up.

"Gus, it's hard to walk with that awful thing shoved up my asshole."

"You'll get used to it honey. Leave it in place until tomorrow... just take it out to poop." Lacey frowned, turned to leave and heard someone banging the counter bell.

"Sir, you have a store full of customers. Quit doing nasty things to me and go sell some books!"

"Oh, that's right. I own a frikin' bookstore." He zipped up and raced out the door.

Lacey waddled outside to her friend's car and sat gingerly on the front seat. Her friend whispered. "Girl you sit down like you've just been butt-fucked."

Lacey blushed. "...not yet."

KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers