Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was laying on his shoulder Carter moved slightly, easing her up a little. At first Lacey thought that he just wanted a better view down the top of her dress again, but Carter didn't leave this at looking. Instead he reached towards her with his free hand and pulled the front of her dress forward and down a little, then peered down.

Lacey was so stunned by what he had done that she didn't say anything, she just let him hold her dress and stare down at her tits!

"Mmm, yummy!" Carter whispered to her before he let her dress fall back and straightened it. His fingers brushing against the top of her cleavage.

The feelings that rushed through Lacey were mind-shattering. She was stunned. Shocked. Not only by what he had done but that he would do that to his best friend's fiancée! But she was also lost in a sudden adrenaline rush that passed through her at being here, in a public cinema, with her fiance's best friend, wrapped in his arm as he pulled her dress forward and down with his free hand, right when another couple could see! Exhilaration and numbness was the least that she felt!

Only Carter wasn't done! Next he took a piece of popcorn and placed it lightly between her tits. Lacey just looked down, still too numb and shocked to say anything, when he picked it back up again and popped it into his mouth.

"Would have been better doing that with my teeth." He whispered playfully to her and Lacey froze.

She couldn't say or think anything! Only feel. And she was abuzz with a mix of so many emotions she couldn't tell up from down. And so she just lay there. And Carter took that as that she was ok with it all and chuckled to himself before turning back towards the movie screen.

Lacey just lay there. Her heart running at a million miles per hour and her whole body just screaming wildly at her in so many ways. But she just lay there, and the film went on as if nothing had happened.

For a long while Lacey didn't know what to think. And then one thought briefly flit through the madness inside her. Well, she was his fiancée after all.

That set a flood of other thoughts off. She was Dale's fiancée! She shouldn't be letting his best friend pull her dress forward so that he could look down at her tits better! Oh it was flattering that he thought they were so nice that he wanted to do that, sure! But still! She was his best friend's fiancée! But then why was that oddly exhilarating at the same time? Or at all for that matter? Her hand suddenly pulsed with the feel of his cock under it again.

Thankfully the rest of the movie went off without any more incidents. Well, any more than Lacey being held as she rested her head on his shoulder and still held his hand despite all that had happened! But she was just so comfortable, even while inside she felt wild and unsure of herself.

She had never been happier for a movie to end than she was at that moment. As the credits rolled she stretched and leaned up, letting Carter's hand go as he brought his arm back from around her. Standing up as the house lights came back on Lacey looked over to Melissa as she spoke.

"Did you enjoy it, Lacey?" The other woman asked curiously as she stood next to her boyfriend.

"From what I saw of it, yeah." Lacey replied without thinking about her words.

"Too preoccupied with your beloved, I think." Baron jumped in gleefully and Lacey felt her cheeks redden. How much had they seen? "But that's what cinemas are for anyway."

Lacey nodded slightly as she looked down, too embarrassed by what she imagined they had saw Carter and her do while the lights were low.

"I think I saw less than Lace, but I liked it too." Carter chimed up as he glanced around the three of them. Lacey's cheeks reddened some more.

They were going to think she was a prude if she wasn't careful!

"When you have a beautiful woman on your arm it's kind of hard to think of anything else." Carter added with a wink for Baron who grinned back.

Lacey felt her heart racing once more. They can't have seen everything! Certainly not Carter pulling her dress down! The problem was that Lacey had actually no idea what the other couple had noticed or not! And that just made her imagination worse. She was glad that she wasn't going to see these people ever again!

"Well I thought it was a good night. I've enjoyed myself." She said non-committally. "Have you, babe?"

Carter smiled at her calling him babe and slipped his arm around her shoulders once more.

"With you every night's the best." He replied warmly, squeezing her to him.

"You say that like it's the end of the night." Melissa chimed in. "I'm not ready to go home yet, I'm having too much fun. Can we get a drink and have a bit of a dance?"

"Oh that's a great idea!" Baron voiced his agreement, looking to the two of them.

Lacey just wanted the night to end at that point. She was too messed up inside to really think straight and she wanted to get back to Dale. Not that she wanted to be away from Carter, oddly enough, but she would just feel safer in herself around her fiancé. At least she wouldn't have a maelstrom within her there. And she wouldn't have to let Carter get away with so much too.

Even so she didn't move from within his arm.

But even though she felt that way something in her felt stubborn. This couple likely wouldn't think it strange if she called it a night. But this was the first time they had met her, and oddly as much as she was pretending to be Carter's fiancée and all, she wanted them to have a good impression of her.

Carter was known as a wild guy. A guy with luck with any woman he wanted. He wouldn't settle for a boring woman. No matter how knockout she was physically. She thought he wouldn't anyway. And she didn't want this couple to think she was boring. She wanted them to think that Carter had finally met his match with a woman. She wanted to be remembered.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Lacey spoke up before Carter could say anything.

Her fiance's friend looked at her surprised for a moment and then eyed her to make sure she was sure. When he was certain she was he spoke up too.

"Ok, well it looks like we're going drinking and dancing!" Carter announced before he turned toward Lacey and leaned down to kiss her softly and quickly.

Lacey didn't expect the kiss but she leaned her head back slightly to let him get to her lips better and let him kiss her. It was just another friendly kiss and after everything they had been through tonight it was a rather small thing. Besides, she couldn't exactly pull away in front of the other couple now could she?

The sound of their lips smacking together briefly resounded throughout the emptying room and Lacey felt another thrill pass through her at that as she thought that here she was kissing another man while her fiancé waited for her at home.

That suddenly reminded her of Dale again and she pulled back despite herself and smiled a warm but shuddering smile.

"I just remembered I need to make a phone call on the way." She said to Carter and the others.

None of them thought anything of it - if she had to make a call then so what? - but Carter seemed to know what she was implying and he nodded his agreement.

And so it wasn't long before the four of them were heading out of the cinema and back onto the high street.

"So where do you want to go?" Melissa asked the group. Lacey only half heard as she was dialling Dale's number.

Walking forward from the others a little, like she needed quiet and privacy for the call because it was something important, rather than that she couldn't let them know she was calling her real fiancé, Lacey put the phone to her ear as it rung.

"Hey babe!" Came Dale's sweet voice down the receiver.

"Hey!" She said chirpily, then realised she had to be quiet and keep pretending.

"How are things? Is the night going well?" Dale asked.

"Everything's going great, babe." She replied, quiet enough not to be heard. The feeling in her hand came back at that moment as did the memory of Carter pulling her dress down, but she didn't tell her fiancé about either of those. "Just out a little longer than I expected."

"I noticed. Thought you were having a good time though." Her loving, sweet fiancé responded.

"Yeah it's been a blast. Just come out of a movie. The other couple wanted to go." She thought she would keep Carter's part in that a secret for some reason. She just didn't want Dale getting jealous. Not that he would, he wasn't that kind of guy. Even though Lacey knew he had good reason to be jealous, despite her playing Carter's fiancée.

"Oh that's cool. Was it good?" Dale asked curiously.

"From what I saw." She answered without thinking, then instantly regretted it. It wasn't like she could get away with the excuse that Melissa and Baron had accepted with that answer!

"Was it boring?" Dale laughed.

"No. I was just too comfy." Lacey replied diplomatically. That was as truthful as she could be without telling him the rest. And she was not going to do that.

Dale laughed a little more down the phone and Lacey felt her stomach tingle. Part from regret and part from excitement, oddly. She had no idea why she should feel the latter but hearing her fiance's voice after everything that had happened somehow seemed...adrenaline-charged.

"Listen babe, I'm calling because we're going to a club. The other couple wanted to have some drinks and dancing. So I'm going to be home a little later than expected." She added apologetically.

"That's alright. I want you to have the best night of your life. Ok? My best friend and fiancée hanging out. What more could I want?" Dale lovingly replied and Lacey suddenly felt guilty. Though she quickly wiped that away. She hadn't really done anything that wasn't what Carter's fiancée wouldn't do. And Dale had asked her to play the part well. And she was.

It was right then, as if merely thinking of him had summoned him, that Carter walked quickly up by her side and slid his hand into hers.

A bolt of electricity flowed through Lacey's hot body at holding hands with her fiance's best friend while she talked to her fiancé on the phone. She was just glad he kept his other hand to himself.

"You look gorgeous from behind." Carter whispered into her ear, knowing who she was on the phone to, however!

Lacey's heart pumped faster and she stammered her next words out.

"I've got to go. They're waiting for me." She said as she gave Carter a significant look. He only grinned back at her.

"Alright babe, have fun. Try and relax, you sound a little pensive. Just have a good time and I'll see you when you get home." Dale replied unaware.

"Shouldn't be too long. We're just going for a couple of drinks and a dance, then I'll be right back with you." Lacey responded as she felt Carter's hand in hers tighten. She squeezed back before she realised what she was doing. "I love you."

"I love you too." Her fiancé said back and then the phone clicked.

Making sure that the phone was off first, Lacey glanced over her shoulder to check on the other couple before she quietly chastised Carter.

"You're a bad boy!" She reprimanded him.

Carter only grinned at her.

"I know. It's fun, isn't it?" He replied and Lacey went to smack him but her hand was in his and her other held her phone.

Not to mention that she couldn't really think of how to reply to that because part of her agreed that it was fun. However odd that seemed to her.

"How's Dale?" Carter asked warmly.

"Better for not knowing what things his friend has been getting up to with his fiancée." Lacey replied.

She meant it for a rebuke but it came out more playful than she had intended. It didn't hurt that she smiled at the end to take the sting off. Carter just laughed softly and that set Lacey off in her own laughter.

"Well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. And it's better for you and me." Carter responded conspiratorially.

Lacey just shook her head slightly and smiled at him.

It was then that the other two, noticing she was off the phone, caught up.

"So where are we headed?" Melissa asked the two of them.

"The Succubus Club is good. We could go there?" Carter answered and Baron looked at him curiously.

"The Succubus Club? Where's that?" The other guy asked Carter.

"Not too far. Just a few streets away." Carter replied nonchalantly and the three of them agreed to go there.

It turned out however that 'not too far' meant something else to Carter than it did to the rest of them. Especially when you were walking around in heels. But sooner rather than later the four of them made it to the club and were waiting outside to get in.

When the line finally began moving Lacey smiled over her shoulder at Carter. However as she did so her fiance's best friend placed his hand on her ass and grinned back at her as she walked.

Not knowing what to do, as the other couple were behind Carter, Lacey let him hold her ass as she walked, and even continued to smile at him. He was going to do it anyway and she was supposed to be his fiancée.

"You look pleased with yourself." She said to him as they made their way closer to the front doors.

"I have every reason to be." Carter replied as he squeezed her ass hard, "I have you here with me."

Lacey heard an 'aww' from Melissa before the other woman laughed and Lacey just shook her head playfully.

Making their way into the club Lacey was glad that she didn't have a coat. Not only was it too warm outside but inside it was even hotter. She could feel sweat wanting to pour out of her and the club wasn't even full yet.

Dark and suffused with red and purple lights the club was pretty small. But it was clean. And that was far more important to Lacey. By the time they made it inside there were already a few people on the dance floor while the main flock gathered on the seats and around the bar.

The four of them headed straight for some seats by a table and Melissa and Baron sat down.

"Want anything in particular?" Carter asked the other two.

"A beer for me and a Long Island Iced Tea for Baron, please." Melissa answered and Carter nodded before he and Lacey turned towards the bar and walked over, his hand slipping up around her waist as they made their way there.

"I thought we'd never be alone." Carter said as they reached the bar. It was empty to either side of them as people still made their way in. It was early in the night yet.

Lacey laughed lightly.

"They're not that bad." She replied warmly.

"It's not that I just want you all to myself." Carter responded as he moved behind her and let both of his hands slide on to her waist.

"Carter, I'm your best friend's fiancée." She told him softly, but Carter noticed that she didn't move from his grip either. "It's one thing to behave like we're together in front of your friends, but we're alone now. And we both know I'm more than taken."

"You don't think they're looking over now and then?" Her fiance's best friend asked her. "But more than that, you just look so good that it's hard not to touch you."

"Just so long as you remember that I am your best friend's fiancée." She reminded him, "And you behave yourself. Not like looking down the top of my dress earlier."

"But your tits just look so fucking hot! It's hard not to reach up and grab them!" Carter replied as he slid his hands round to her flat stomach.

"Behave yourself. Or you get nothing." Lacey responded as she leant on the bar. "I think I've convinced your friends enough that we're together that we don't have to hug or anything anymore."

"Fine. You tell me when to stop and I won't push." He said honestly, then whispered just below her ear so that his breath tickled her neck hotly, "But just know that you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. Dale's a lucky guy."

Lacey smiled at the compliment and then waved at a bartender that looked her way.

"You're not so bad yourself." She replied without thinking.

"I knew I'd get on your good side." Carter said sounding pleased with himself, and Lacey laughed softly.

Finally they got their drinks and headed back to the others, Carter holding one in each hand and Lacey holding the other two. Once they arrived the conversation with the other two began and Lacey once again fell into a rhythm that she would have had with Dale. It was just like she was with her real fiancé, or that Carter and her were really a couple. And the conversation reflected it.

Throughout the talking the two of them held hands occasionally, with both Lacey and Carter reaching for the other's hand first, and rested their hands on each other's legs, with Carter rubbing her slender bare thigh as he joked around with Baron. Anyone seeing them would have believed they were a couple. They even began to share drinks with each other, Lacey laughing as Carter wasn't too fond of her Tequila Sunrise.

And so the night began. Talking, laughing, joking, and just a generally good time followed. Lacey liked both Baron and Melissa as she spoke more with them. They were down to earth people. A little bit dirtier than she was with what they would say, and they weren't afraid of any topic, just like Carter - which is why she supposed they got on so well.

After one particularly sordid subject - about blowjobs, and Melissa's absolute love of them - the four of them were laughing as more drinks flowed.

"So are you a spitter or a swallower?" Melissa suddenly asked and the two men immediately fell deathly silent.

Lacey, though she wasn't a prude, wasn't used to such direct questions and blushed slightly. But she wasn't going to be seen as a square now after the blowjob conversation.

"I like to swallow." She said softly, only loud enough for the four of them to hear over the music.

"Woah-ho! Lucky guy!" Baron emphatically shouted out to Carter who beamed with utter pride and pleasure.

"So do I." Melissa chimed in and both of the guys clamped hands in celebration.

Lacey felt a little out of sorts at that. It was clear that they thought she had meant Carter, but her fiance's best friend knew she had really meant with Dale. Still, they were all friends here and she hadn't done anything wrong. She just felt a little embarrassed admitting that in front of Carter, him being as sexual and hitting on her as he was.

"She likes to drink." Carter said and Lacey almost spat her drink out at that and she gave him a shocked look.

All that Carter did was just laugh softly with Baron and Melissa who both found the whole thing funny.

At that Lacey decided not to be so embarrassed next time.

"What about your favourite position? Mine is reverse cowgirl." Baron chimed up and for a moment Lacey thought that she might be embarrassed regardless of what she wanted.

She stubbornly bit down on herself though.

"I like reverse cowgirl too. Baron just enjoys watching my ass bounce on his dick." Melissa answered next without even a hint of embarrassment at what she was saying to a stranger.

"Lacey likes doggie style." Carter joked and Baron gave him a broad grin.

"Actually I do like doggie style." Lacey replied as calmly as she could. She still felt embarrassed admitting this all in front of two people she had only just met, and Carter of all people, but the drinks helped. "It feels bigger and deeper that way. But my favourite is either being on top, because I like bouncing on a cock while topless, I love how I am there because I want to be, or missionary, because I like being underneath a guy as he fucks me as he wants."

All of that said and not one blush. Lacey was proud of herself.

It helped that the other couple were just nodding as if she were talking about the weather, and this really did seem the kind of every day talk to them. But Carter watched her with interest and more than a little knowing smirk on his face. He seemed too interested.