Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I drank too much." She said without thinking as she looked at Dale.

"Not as much as you took a little while ago, but yeah you did." Carter playfully said and Lacey felt her cheeks redden.

He was skirting too close now!

Fortunately Dale just took it as part of the banter of the night.

"Well I best get going. I'm pooped. And I bet you'll be wanting to get to bed now, Lace." Carter finally announced as he stood up. "It's been a long and active night. And if we're done for the night I need to get my energy back."

"We're done for the night." Lacey playfully replied, "But try to get your energy back quickly. We've got a lot more to do in the future. Next time we'll be here though."

Carter grinned and nodded and Lacey stood up to let Dale walk him towards the door.

Sitting down she felt all of the cum filling her stretched pussy and felt content. She had never been fucked so hard and long before. She felt perfectly satisfied. Her tits were a little sore from all of the biting and squeezing Carter had done, but fuck did she feel good.

As Dale walked back in and sat beside her Lacey smiled and cuddled up to him.

"Thank you for convincing me to go tonight. I had the best time." She said as she held on to his arm.

"I'm glad you had fun. I missed you though." Dale said warmly and Lacey smiled up at him.

"I missed you too. And I promise, I never stopped thinking about you all night. It was why it was so fun." She replied then gently kissed him on the lips, the feeling sending waves of horniness throughout her as she remembered where her lips had been recently, and all the naughty things she had said. "I love you." She added as she felt his best friend's cum settling in her pussy.

"I love you too." He replied and Lacey felt warm and happy.

She had everything. The best most loving fiancé who she loved with all of her heart. And now the best sex of her life with his best friend. Not to mention whoever Carter brought in to fuck her brains out in the future. And he would. And she would let them all have her behind Dale's back...and she would love it.

Sitting there Lacey drifted off to sleep, content and satisfied, and didn't even feel as Dale picked her up and placed her in bed, leaving her dress on so as not to disturb her.

He really was the best fiancé.

-- THE END --