Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter just continued to massage her shoulders and neck expertly. His fingers finding all of the right spots to release pleasure and tension at the same time. And Lacey just melted in his hands.

Slowly he began to rub her shoulders more fully, using all of his fingers to squeeze her muscles in various places that were just so right and oh so good. And then his hands began to move down her back a little, pressing and kneading her flesh perfectly.

"I think Lacey is going to give you anything you want if you carry that on." Melissa laughed to Carter, but Lacey only just about heard.

Fuck, she really would give him anything he wanted if he carried on. It just felt so good! Right then she wouldn't have noticed if he slid the straps from her shoulders and let them fall down her arms!

Hanging her head a little Lacey moaned very softly and breathily as Carter continued to work his magic on her back and shoulders. Then he began to make circles along her shoulders, dipping his hands down her chest a little then bringing them to her back and dipping down further, skirting the straps on her shoulders. Squeezing and kneading, he made the beautiful brunette fiancée putty in his hands.

Lacey let her head fall back against him, not knowing that she gave Carter the most perfect view down her dress, which he enjoyed fully. Her head rested on his bulging pants and the feel of that semi-hardness against her head sent a river of shivers through Lacey's body.

And still Carter's hands worked and made her melt into him. Slowly the circles dipped a little further, then a little further more, until the tips of his strong fingers gently nipped against the top slopes of her full tits. And Lacey just lay there, opened up and all his.

She fully expected Carter to reach down and cup her tits, or maybe sink his hands beneath her dress to hold her full breasts, but he didn't. If they had been alone maybe he would have, and Lacey wasn't sure right then that she wasn't regretting that they had company. She just lay there and let him have his way with her. And have his way he did.

His fingers sank to the top of her dress at the back, rubbing against the zip. Played against her bra and dress straps on her shoulders, edging them closer to popping off onto her arms. And teased the tops of her breasts as they heaved up and down from excitement.

Just as she was going to arch her back to give him easier...and deeper...access to every inch of her body, however, Carter stopped rubbing her and gently leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Mmmmm." Lacey murmured and opened her eyes.

Everyone was looking at her and she smiled shyly, but not as embarrassed as she would have earlier in the night. She felt too damn good for that!

"Enjoy that, did you?" Melissa asked with a wicked grin.

Lacey nodded sluggishly as she smiled.

"He's incredible with his hands." She replied dreamily and Carter grinned.

"And she knows that for sure." He jumped in and everyone, including Lacey, laughed softly at that.

The conversation continued from there. Lacey stayed where she was, alternating from resting her head back against Carter and looking up at the others. She felt so relaxed she couldn't have moved if she wanted to. And right then she wanted to stay where she was more than anything.

The night wore on and even Melissa began to flag a little. Either that or the wine was getting to her, because she increasingly began burying her head in Baron's crotch, only not always the back of her head!

That provided no end of entertainment for the four of them, but it wasn't the only thing. Lacey, feeling as relaxed and as turned on by the feeling of Carter's swelling behind her head as she was, suggested that they play Truth or Dare. Instantly the others jumped in and agreed and soon they were going around the group asking the familiar questions.

It didn't take long for the questions to become sexual, either. But by this time Lacey was so far into her roleplay that she had no problem answering them.

"Truth!" Lacey announced when it came around to her turn.

"Picking an easy one are we? Well don't think I'll go easy on you!" Melissa said in return. "Ok, what's the one thing you like most that Carter does? Sexually!"

Lacey had picked truth but she couldn't exactly be honest about that question and maintain the charade that she was his fiancée, so she just had to make something up. However she didn't want to be completely dishonest here and so she chose something that she enjoyed all guys doing to her.

"I love it when he plays with my tits! I love it when a guy does that." She answered as honestly as she could, giving Carter a sidelong insinuating smile as she did.

"With a rack like yours I'm not surprised." Melissa announced and everyone laughed lightly.

Carter only nodded his head with a knowing smile on his face.

"Good to know." He whispered as everyone else was laughing. "I'd be happy to do that for you any time."

Lacey laughed softly at that and slapped his thigh, before leaning back against him and sipping her wine.

The game went on before it was Carter's turn.

"Truth." He said in answer to Melissa's question.

"You two always go for the easy ones. No fun." The other woman replied to him, then asked, "Ok, your turn with the same question Lacey had. What is your one thing you like most that Lacey does?"

"That is hard, because she does a lot that I enjoy." He answered honestly and Lacey turned around to look at him.

"Choose the one thing that I do most that you enjoy." She said sweetly and playfully and Lacey suddenly felt Carter's bulge spasm behind her. The feeling shot a blast through her stomach and nerves and made her wonder once more just how big he was under there. Big enough to stretch...

"If I had to choose, I would say the way that she looks at me when she sucks my dick. Or how she begs me to fuck her. Or the things that she'll say when we have sex. Agh! I can't choose!" Carter said emphatically and Lacey turned to look at him with glazed eyes sparkling.

"It's good to know all of these things you like. I'll have to do them more often." She teased and once more Carter's bulge swelled even further, sending butterflies to Lacey's stomach.

"I love how you look when you're under me too." He said intensely and Lacey suddenly felt that she was alone in the room with him from how he looked at her.

The desire and honesty in his eyes was almost overwhelming.

Smiling playfully the beautiful brunette turned back around with a happy giggle and took a deep swig of her wine.

And so the game went on. Until a few turns later it was Lacey's turn yet again.

"Truth." She said again when Melissa asked.

"Ok. Have you two ever tried anal?" She asked over the rim of her glass, a small smoky amused smile on her face.

Lacey opened her mouth and then shut it. She didn't want to lie here, but she also didn't want to tell the truth and sound boring. Of course she and Carter had never had anal sex before, but neither had she ever tried it with anyone else. But she didn't want to sound boring. She wanted to be a fun fiancée.

"Dare." She said instead feeling a little flustered.

Melissa laughed softly at that.

"So that's a no, is it?" She asked and saw Lacey's cheeks heat a little. "Ok, so a dare is it? Now this is more fun!" Putting her drink down she leaned forward. "Let's start with something simple. Carter, give Lacey here a big kiss and show us what you've wanted to do to her all night!"

Lacey smiled at that. This was pretty easy! And so she half turned to look at Carter who looked down at her with a lust-filled gaze.

Smiling up at him she prepared for him to lean down and kiss her like he had earlier in the night. However Carter had something else in mind as he took her one hand and stood her up.

Lacey looked at him expectantly and a little curiously as he stood in front of her but she had no time to say anything as he suddenly leaned down and mashed his lips against hers. He didn't open his mouth or use his tongue or anything, he just kept his lips pressed against hers as he held her close to him, pulling her against him.

The feel of his bulging cock against her stomach sent flutters through Lacey's body, but it was the intensity of the kiss that almost lifted her off her feet. She almost opened her own mouth herself!

As long as it lasted, and it was a minute or two of kissing, it was over too soon and Lacey was dropping back down onto her heels. However Carter wasn't done. He leaned down to gently kiss down her neck, causing Lacey to sigh in pleasure before his lips reached the tops of her tits and he began kissing alone her cleavage and soft slopes.

Lacey held onto his head and pulled him closer to her as she got lost in the moment and in being his fiancée for the night. And Carter kissed the tops of her tits, gently licking a little and nipping ever so slightly before he kissed again and then finally looked up at her. Kissing her lips again he leaned back with a look of absolute hunger in his eyes that was only matched by Lacey's own green eyes.

He didn't look in the least apologetic for having kissed his best friend's fiancee's tits and neck, and neither did Lacey. She just felt swept away. And fuck his lips on her tits had felt so good! She hadn't been lying when she said that that was her favourite thing for guys to do.

After what seemed like forever gazing into each other's eyes both of them looked around to see if that would do for the dare.

"I think I need to get home soon." Melissa said erotically and breathlessly as she looked from them to Baron who nodded.

That seemed to let the tension out of the moment and both Lacey and Carter laughed softly as they hugged and sat down, her back on the floor against him and him wrapping his arms around her neck as he kissed the top of her head.

And true to her word, after a few more rounds of the game Melissa stood up and announced that she and Baron should be heading off.

Carter laughed insinuatingly at why they were heading off and Baron didn't deny it, let alone the sexually charged Melissa. And so the pair finished their drinks and called a taxi.

"It's been great to finally meet you." The other woman said to Lacey as the four of them headed toward the front door. "I've had such a great time."

"Me too. We'll have to do this again sometime." Lacey replied honestly as she gave the other woman a hug.

"You've got quite the catch there, bud, don't let her go." Baron said to Carter as they shook hands.

"I don't plan on it. That's why she's got the ring on her finger." Carter replied with a laugh and then he was showing the pair out of the door.

Lacey backed away from the door a little and waved from behind her fiance's best friend. Soon the other pair were heading away from the apartment and towards their taxi and Carter closed the door behind them.

Instantly the moment they were alone Lacey felt a swathe of fun wash over her at the same time as she felt a little tension arise when Carter turned around and looked at her.

"Well that seemed to go well." She said lightly as she stood near the wall and leaned against it.

"Well? That couldn't have gone better! And it's all thanks to you." Carter replied as he turned towards her and leaned against the doorway.

"Glad I could help." Lacey responded. "Do you think they bought it? I mean us, you know."

"Oh I think so." Carter replied, "You were very convincing." He added before he walked over towards her and took her hands. "You even had me going a few times."

Lacey laughed softly at that and curtsied ever so slightly.

"Dale is always saying I should be an actress." She responded brightly, and Carter chuckled a little.

"Well anyway, thank you. I couldn't have done it tonight without you." He replied, looking down at her intently. And for a moment the pair of them were silent as they looked at each other.

"I should probably go too." Lacey finally said into the moment, but she didn't make a move.

"Yeah, you should. Dale will be waiting for you." Carter said in return, but he too didn't move either.

For another moment the two friends stared at each other and then finally Carter moved, but Lacey held on to his hand and moved with him.

"Do you want to finish your wine before going?" Carter asked her as he led her back towards the lounge.

"Yeah. It'd be a shame to waste it." She answered as she followed him in.

"Shall I tell you what else would be a shame? Not having another massage. You felt like you needed it." He added and Lacey laughed softly.

"Well you're the expert. And it felt too good last time." Lacey replied playfully as she followed him around the sofa back to where they had been sitting, "Besides, I am your fiancée, so why should I say no?"

Carter laughed fully at that before he stopped and turned towards her.

"So how about one last kiss before you go, too?" He asked playfully and Lacey smiled coyly.

"Well I am your fiancée until I walk out of that door. So one more to finish the night off." She replied with impish light-heartedness.

Carter smiled warmly at her and moved closer and Lacey lifted her arms to embrace him as he came closer to her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I know, Lace. Dale is a lucky guy." He said as he slid his arms around her waist, locking his hands behind her back.

"He is. That's why I'm marrying him." She replied as she wound her arms around his neck and moved closer to him. The feel of his bulging cock lightly resting against her stomach.

"I'll have to thank him next time I see him for letting you come out with me." Carter added as he looked deep into her big, green eyes.

"You can thank me." Lacey replied softly as she breathed a little heavier.

"Oh I will." Carter responded before he gently, slowly, and softly leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers.

The feel of Carter's lips pressing firmer and firmer against her lips closed Lacey's eyes, and the feel of his bulging swelling pressing against her sent fire and electricity shooting through her.

Carter mashed his lips against hers in a tight kiss and held himself against her. Lacey tightened her arms around his neck and pulled him against her as he pulled her against him. Her full 34E breasts mashing against his toned chest as she pressed her body against his.

For a long time the two held themselves against each other, just holding the kiss. Then Carter leaned back ever so slightly.

"I want to thank Dale too." He said softly as he looked down at her with insatiable hunger in his deep brown eyes.

"You can thank my fiancé after you've fucked me." Lacey nearly whispered and then moaned softly as Carter mashed his lips against hers again.

This time there was nothing platonic about the kiss. The moment Carter's mouth met hers Lacey parted her lips and her tongue darted out to meet his.

Entwining their tongues danced with each other in a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Their lips smacking loudly and filling the room in tune with Lacey's soft moans of pleasure. Pressing herself firmly against Carter, Lacey pulled his mouth to hers and arched her back, mashing her big tits into his chest and her stomach into his bulging cock.

Carter on the other hand held her by her waist at first, pulling her towards him in a tight, strong grip. And then his one hand slid down to grab Lacey's tight ass.

Sloppy kissing filled the room as the two made out fervently, clawing at each other as they did.

"Fuck me, Carter. Fuck your best friend's fiancée." Lacey said urgently as she broke the kiss.

"You're my fiancée tonight, and I'm going to treat you like it. Dale's going to have to wait until I'm done fucking you." Carter replied and Lacey smiled devilishly, mashing her lips against his once more.

For a while the two kissed as they held each other and then Lacey slowly began to bend backwards, lowering herself towards the sofa as Carter held onto her strongly.

Soon she was lying down on her back and Carter lay on top of her, kissing her deeply as they made out avidly.

"Mmmmmph!" Lacey moaned into Carter's mouth as her tongue entwined his over and over.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." Carter said breathily as he momentarily broke the kiss to start kissing down Lacey's neck.

"Mmmm." Lacey smiled sexily, "You're pretty hot yourself. I wish I'd noticed sooner."

Carter continued to nibble her neck as he kissed all the way down to her shoulders, kissed along her collar bone, and then mashed his lips back against hers.

"Would you have let me fuck you earlier?" He asked hornily and Lacey smiled hotly.

"Yes." She whispered between kisses, "I'd have let you fuck the life out of me."

Their lips continued to smack and their tongues continued to dance erotically with each other.

"Mmmmmph!" Lacey groaned. "I can't wait to feel your hands on my tits."

"You do know I'm going to be the best man at your wedding." Carter teased and Lacey smiled hornily.

"Does that turn you on? Knowing that you've fucked me as I walk down the aisle to Dale?" She asked sexily and Carter growled lustfully.

He kissed her harder and Lacey moaned breathily into his mouth.

"I'll fuck you on your wedding day, as well." He growled as his hand slipped up her bare thigh and under the skirt of her dress.

"Ohhhhhmmmpph!" Lacey moaned loudly at the idea. Fuck that was hot! "I can't wait to feel your dick in me tonight!"

"It's all yours tonight, Lace. And any other night you want it." Carter replied lustfully.

"Ohhmmmph, good! Because I've got a feeling I'll be fucking you a lot more from now on." Lacey replied breathily before making out with him as furiously as she could.

For a while the two lay there just kissing. Lacey was glad she had put on the non-smear lipstick tonight or her make-up would have been all over her face with how passionately they were making out.

Carter's hand wrapped one of Lacey's legs around him as he pushed between her legs and pushed her skirt up. Their tongues never stopped dancing until suddenly Lacey pulled back from the kiss and stared up at her fiance's best friend hornily.

"I want to suck your dick." Lacey breathed heavily, her eyes glowing with lust. "I want you to fuck my mouth before I go home to Dale tonight."

A small smile bloomed on Carter's face at that and he leaned down to kiss her softly before he pushed himself up.

"How can I say no to that?" He replied excitedly as he knelt between her legs on the sofa and reached for his pants. "I've always wondered what you would look like sucking my cock."

"Have you fantasised about me?" Lacey asked as she pushed him up and took his hands from his pants, scrambling up off the sofa to follow him.

"Are you kidding? You're my number one fantasy." Carter answered enthusiastically.

"Even though I'm your best friend's fiancée?" Lacey asked playfully as she reached down to grab hold of the button and zipper of his pants.

"Absolutely. I've thought about nailing you behind Dale's back ever since we met. I would have done it too if I'd have thought you'd have gone for it." He answered as he reached up to brush his hair back and smiled down at her.

"Well now you're going to get to live your fantasy. You're going to get to nail me hard, Carter. Make me scream while Dale's at home waiting for me." Lacey replied teasingly before she smiled wickedly and looked up into his eyes. "But first I'm going to suck your cock, and you're going to get to cum in my pretty little mouth. Mmmm, I can't wait to swallow your cum. I hope you like seeing my engagement ring next to your dick. Think that I'm your best friend's fiancée while I'm on my knees in front of you, ok?"

Carter practically shook with lust and excitement at that and Lacey gave him a naughty smile before she slowly sank to her knees in front of him.

1...45678...15