Laceys' New World

Story Info
Lacey begins to understand her new reality.
2.1k words
3.57
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laceys feet drag as she walks towards Jens house. She's been dreading this all day. Usually her eight hour shift seems to last twice that. Not today, today it seemed she had barely clocked in and it was time to go. And her slow walk to Jens had begun. As she'd been instructed.

How had her life changed so dramatically in such a short time? Just two short days ago she was an attractive young lady, caring for her father. Yesterday she had agreed to prostitute herself. Today she had been blackmailed with a video of it. That blackmail led to more videos, and now she didn't know what to do. She had to convince Jen to let her out of this, to delete those videos. She couldn't let her father find out about what she'd done, it would destroy him. If she actually went to jail? Who would take care of him?

The problem was Jen. Jen, who hated her, Jen who now had control of her. Jen who had made it clear she was going to get even for every moment she had ever felt slighted. It didn't matter that Lacey had never done anything to hurt Jen intentionally. Had even tried to be friendly when they were younger. Jen who was a few years younger than Lacey. I mean who paid attention to students a couple years behind them in school. Even now, years after she graduated Jen still held a grudge. She had to convince Jen she never meant any harm, convince her to let her go.

It was with these thoughts racing around her head, and no small amount of fear that Lacey walked up to Jens door and knocked.

Bobby, Jens little brother, opened the door. If she remembered correctly he would have just turned 18. Being 6 years older than him she had babysat for him a couple times. She had to stop because he developed a crush on her and started trying some very inappropriate things for a kid his age. She tried talking to him about it, but he became angry and started acting out. It got so bad she had to call his parents to come home early.

"Uh, hi Bobby. Is Jen here?" Lacey asked awkwardly.

After a long pause, Bobby asks, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

Lacey is unsure how to respond to the hostility in his voice. The look of anger and lust in his eyes.

She's saved from the need by Jen yelling from the back of the house, "is that Lacey? Let her in."

After another long pause, Bobby pushes the door wide and moves to the side. Lacey steps in. Bobby reaches behind her and grabs the door, when he does he loudly inhales the scent of her hair. Before Lacey can react, he pulls the door closed, turns and walks into the living room, where some sporting event is on the tv. She thinks she hears him mumble "bitch," under his breath as he goes.

"Down here Lacey," she hears Jen call.

Turning she sees Jen standing in a doorway at the end of a short hall. Taking a deep breath to gather her courage and stifle the butterflies in her stomach, she walks down the hall.

Entering Jens room the first thing she sees is Aida. Laceys worst fears were nothing compared to the reality of her situation. Aida is mean. Everybody knows it. She's big, 5'10, and fat, at least 300 pounds. She can smell her from across the room, it's awful. Rumor has it she was beaten every day growing up, and worse. Her only friend is Jen. Right now she's looking at Lacey like a cat at a cornered mouse.

Lacey can feel every beat of her heart. She thinks she might faint. Her ears are ringing and she's actually shaking. It takes a moment for her to realize someone is speaking. Pulling her eyes away from Aidas' oh so satisfied smirk is almost a physical effort. Turning to Jen she tries to focus on what she's saying.

"What time did I tell you to be here?" Jen is asking.

"Uh, 11:30." Laceys voice is unsure. Her eyes keep flicking to Aida who's smirk has become a full smile.

"And what time is it?" Jen continues.

Searching the room for a clock, Lacey finds it. "11:41." Barely a whisper.

Laceys fear is bordering on terror, she thinks she might pee, right here in her pants. Her eyes move to the door. Jen shifts in her seat, ready to stop her if she tries to run. Tears began trickling down her cheeks, cheeks gone suddenly pale. Her eyes are shooting back and forth between Aida and Jen. Jen who's smiling now also, and Aida looking positively gleeful.

"Please?" Lacey isn't sure if the word actually comes out.

"You're going to have to learn the importance of obedience. When I tell you to do something, you do it." Jens voice sounds happy saying this, but there is something dark behind that happiness.

..........

"Remove your clothes," Jen orders her.

"Jen, please, you don't have to do this." The fear is clear in Laceys voice.

Aida let's out a little chuckle, "she just told you about learning to obey and right away you don't do what you're told." Turning to Jen she continues, "can I beat her first?"

Jen frowns, "punish, not beat. I don't want her damaged, just hurt." Looking back at Lacey, "for now, if she does as she's told." Punctuating the last with a pointed look at the clothes Lacey continued to wear.

Lacey began to cry in earnest, silently, she reaches up and begins unbuttoning her blouse. When she drops it to the floor by her side Aida leans forward with a surprised grunt.

"Look at her nipples," to Jen, "are you enjoying this, freak?" Aida aims at Lacey.

Aida waits for an answer. Lacey can't say it, can't admit it.

Stepping out of her shoes, Lacey is in turmoil. Her fear is fighting with arousal. She removes her slacks, dropping them on top of her blouse. Feeling the wetness between her legs she reaches behind her back and unbuttons her bra. That too is added to the pile. Quickly grabbing her panties, before the fear and doubt can take control, she pulls them down and slips off her socks when she reaches her ankles. Standing up, she doesn't try to cover herself. She lets the two people she most despises at this moment inspect her, judge her.

Lacey stands there, her brown hair cascading to just below her shoulders. Perfect teardrop breasts without a hint of sag, small nipples, hard and standing out. A thin waist, hips flaring out and leading to gorgeous legs. A small patch of brown pubic hair above a shaved pussy.

Both Aida and Jen are captivated by the beauty presented to them. They're jealous. The jealousy makes them angry. This perfect body encapsulates every man that didn't want them. Every date they didn't get. Every cover they paid as the pretty girl got in free. Every wrong that was ever done to them, that she didn't endure, true or not.

..........

Despite the fear, despite the humiliation, despite knowing they were going to hurt her and use her sexually, Lacey is incredibly aroused. She wants to be used, told to please them, she even wants them to punish her. She believes she deserves it. She believes this because she also wants them to make her cum. Who could feel like this and be excited? She can already feel an orgasm building. Aida is right, she is a freak.

Aida stands and approaches her. Lacey is trembling and tears run freely down her face. Walking slowly around her, Aida pauses to look in appreciation and anger at Laceys' perfect ass. Continuing around, Aida stops in front of her, reaching out, she gently brushes both of Laceys' nipples. That gentle touch shoots straight to Laceys' cunt.

Aida leans in and whispers, "she doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to take you from her." The smile on her face as she says this is filled with hate.

Shoving her hand between Laceys' legs Aida begins slowly rubbing her clit. Laceys' body responds despite the fear that Aidas' statement inspired. She feels her orgasm building. Trying to fight it off, she can't pull her eyes from Aidas'. Aida knows. She brings her to the edge and stops.

"You don't get to cum, freak. Not before me, not before Jen, maybe not at all." Aida says angrily. "Certainly not before you're punished."

Aida pulls her forward and pushes her onto her knees in front of the chair she had gotten up from. Stepping out of her stretch pants she sits back down and spreads her legs.

"Make me cum, if you do well, maybe I'll take it easy on you." Aida laughs and spreads a little wider.

Aidas' filled with anticipation. She wants this pretty bitch to eat her. She's already trying to figure out how to get her way from Jen. Jen just wanted to humiliate her, and get some pleasure while she was at it. Aida wanted to take revenge for her shitty life out on Lacey. She'd see how far Jen would let her go tonight. But she wanted Lacey for herself. This bitch was gonna make her cum right now, though. With her tongue. The pretty whore that never suffered anything in her life.

..........

Laceys' mind is in turmoil. Since she arrived she has gone from frightened to terrified and back again. She's been brought to the brink of orgasm by the person she fears most and was denied. What she was trying to escape, service to Jen, seems like a dream. Aida has promised to make her, her own. The thought makes her shrink.

She's on her knees, between Aidas' legs. She has to get her off. Fear rises again, she's only done this once, with Jen. What if she can't do it?

She leans in fast. Her tongue comes out and she licks from the bottom up. She sucks on her clit and flicks her tongue. That's all she knows. She's sour, unpleasant. She smells bad. Get through this, she tells herself. A hand on top of her head pushes her down.

"Stick your tongue inside of me, whore." She hears Aida say.

She leans down, tilts her head back, her tongue can go deeper that way. She tastes so bad.

Just make her cum. Lacey can hear her beginning to pant. Can taste her juices flowing into her mouth.

Why is this, the most degrading thing she can imagine, making her so fucking horny? Why does she want to rub her cunt so bad? Why isn't she? She was told not to.

..........

The fucking whore didn't even hesitate. She dove right in. I'm definitely taking her from Jen, Aida thinks. Then the fact that fucking Lacey, floating above the rest of us Lacey, has her tongue in her cunt, and is good at it. Holy fuck, she's good at it. Consumes her.

The world fades into the background. Laceys tongue licking through her cunt. Sucking her clit, flicking across it. She pretends she's experienced, but nobody has ever eaten her like this. Fuck. Her orgasm is growing beyond anything she's ever known.

"Finger me, put your fucking fingers in me." Aida almost threatens.

..........

"Put your fucking fingers in me." Lacey hears Aida say.

Reaching up Lacey shoves two fingers into Aidas' pussy. While sucking her clit her fingers curve at just the right angle and Aidas' orgasm hits her. Her legs clench around Laceys head. Her fingers are grabbed tightly by Aidas' cunt, she squirts into Laceys mouth.

It tastes awful. Laceys mind rebels about what she's just done for this person. Feeling her pulling her mouth into her pussy. Grinding on her face. Cumming on her face. Oh fuck, Laceys' orgasm hits her. Waves of pleasure are flowing through her body. She can't stop licking and sucking Aidas' cunt. The more she cums the more Lacey cums. Her orgasm seems to time itself to Aidas'.

Her whole being consists of shame and sexual pleasure. Lacey cries, but never stops licking and sucking Aidas' cunt.

..........

Aida feels Lacey shove her fingers in her pussy. She's not sure what she did but an orgasm beyond anything she could imagine rips through her body. Her stomach clenches and she grabs Laceys' head and begins grinding her face. Her eyes close. Sharp, hard pleasure shocks her body. Then the world becomes soft. She's never been here before. Waves of pleasure wash through her body.

It frightens her. She claws her way out of it. Looking down she sees that bitch. She grinds into her face for all the pleasure she can take. When she finishes she pushes her away. When she doesn't fall, she kicks her in the chest, so she does.

Standing Aida says, "and now you pay for being late."